Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 11

Story Info
Peter hears what the girls have been up to while he was away.
4.6k words
4.62
9.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Peter was lucky in love, as hard as that was to believe. At least, he considered himself so. No matter what grave misfortunes his love life had suffered, how could he consider himself unlucky when he had people like Mary Jane, like Felicia in his life? Then there was Ana, Betty, Debra... it took a lot to make girls like that pale in comparison, but nonetheless, MJ and Felicia were goddesses to him. He was a long way from the high school dweeb who couldn't talk to a girl without showing symptoms of some new and exciting mental disorder on every occasion.

Carol took him right back to all that. She downright intimidated him. Smart, funny, noble in a way he had to constantly aspire to. And beautiful. Unassailably beautiful. Tall, taller than him, with golden hair and a bronze tan and... well, several other physical features that fully justified a one-piece bathing suit as a costume, like that Amazon wore in all the comic books. Nothing could detract from that beauty, not anger, not battle—he'd seen Felicia get into scraps that left her with broken bones, oozing blood, and she'd slink away like a cat to get plastic surgery and do yoga and come back more herself. But all blood and bruises did to Carol was make her look even more the warrior goddess. Legs and muscles and tits and that fucking jaw, that damn smile...

Peter was a little bit in love with her. That pure, innocent, crush-love that could never come to anything. She was one of those big 'what ifs' that kept you curious.

And she was flying him. Peter could subvert gravity, rebel against it, play with it, and thumb his nose all he wanted, but it always caught up with him—usually after someone else had given him a going over to soften him up. But Carol made gravity fuck off. Peter found himself wishing he'd found a way to run into her over in that alternate universe. It just would've been nice to know what it was like... or at least how her costume looked over there.

He had to say something. "So you know about the thing with Mary Jane and Felicia?"

"They mentioned it," she said, knowing just how much to raise her voice to be heard over the rushing wind, without being so loud as to be unladylike. It was amazing. "I think it's a bit of a dirty trick myself, coming at someone without shooting straight like that, but it's not really my business."

"Isn't it?" Peter asked. "I mean, seeing as we're both Avengers..." And sluts, an inner voice suggested. Why had he even gotten rid of the symbiote when he had something saying that in his subconscious?

"You want to know what I think?"

"Always."

"You should go through with it. Weird set-up or not."

"But what about—"

Carol interrupted stridently. "You really think there's any doubt you've had that she hasn't had?"

"Well... I suppose not. But I'm not comfortable with it yet. Doesn't that count for anything?"

"It counts fine. But you should get comfortable with it." Carol flew faster. "Because damn, do I hate to see you screwing up a good thing."

"Technically, I'm not screwing anything at the moment."

***

Felicia had upgraded her apartment since Peter'd been gone. The windows now had biometric sensors that recognized Peter and Carol, then opened automatically, letting them fly inside without a suspicious deceleration. Inside, Carol moved to set Peter back on his feet, then thought better of it, carrying him to the couch instead and laying him down. Peter winced appreciably, the throbbing in his groin still nowhere near pleasant, but jangling with pain on every breath.

"I'll get some ice," Carol said, and strode out of the room.

Her new costume didn't make anywhere near as big a presentation of her hindquarters as the old one, but there was only so much any costume could do to mute a posterior like that. Peter wondered if it'd been something Rogue had absorbed when she got her powers. The two were definitely voluptuous in equal degree.

Carol returned, bearing a bag of ice. Peter gratefully took it and rested it on his lap, the chill daunting at first, then relieving. The painful ache became a dull roar—not painful, just somewhat intense. Peter skittishly laid back. As long as he didn't move, it wasn't too bad.

"I'm guessing you're not going to want to move for a while?" Carol asked.

Peter nodded.

"Okay. Need anything? Water, some snacks—TV remote?"

"All of the above," Peter said, and added a belated "Thanks!" as Carol went rustling them up.

He noticed something, though. Peter'd never been a keen study of the human animal, but years of life with Mary Jane, running lines with her as she prepared for this scene or that audition, had taught him a thing or two about facial expressions, tone of voice, body language. He'd seen Mary Jane layer emotion after emotion onto a scene, shifting her performance by degrees to include hints of fear, nervousness, love, lust, amusement, self-centeredness. Everything and anything was just a matter of the quirks of her face, the look in her eyes. And the way Carol was acting he recognized from quite a few of Mary Jane's performances. She was anxious. Embarrassed. Guilty.

"Everything okay?" he asked when Carol came back, setting down a little survival kit on the cushion beside him.

Carol sighed, taking a moment to rearrange the items so that nothing would fall over. "There's something I need to tell you. It happened while you were gone..."

***

"Did I miss the baby shower?" Jessica asked, sweeping into the apartment.

She found remnants of a party—torn wrapping papers, a limply hanging banner, balloons losing their helium, the archaeological detritus of played out party games. But no guests. Just Felicia, cradling her baby bump on the sofa.

Felicia Hardy had not yet given herself over to being pregnant. Her jeans were tight, showing off svelte, toned legs, while her feet were bare, showing off that her ankles were still dainty. Her shirt was loose—the better to partly obscure the bump that from some angles was a potbelly and from others disappeared entirely—but tight across her breasts, which had to have gone up a cup size. Jessica noticed that many of the presents were new bras.

"You're lucky that way," Felicia said. "God, I hired a stripper, what more can someone do to stop a baby shower from being so boring? Why does everyone want to feel my belly? Am I the Buddha? And why am I supposed to be so obsessed with diapers?" She lifted her feet from the armrest. "Rub my feetsies?"

"I brought you a present," Jessica said, recusing herself.

"Rub them anyway?"

Jessica had to admit, Felicia would've done the same for her a few months ago, even if only in the hopes of getting in her pants. She sat down in the armchair beside the sofa, kneading Felicia's feet. They were swollen, a little warmer than Jessica would've expected. Even Felicia, with all her yoga and calisthenics, couldn't defy biology forever. She'd be in a muumuu before she knew it.

"So where is everybody?" Jess asked.

"Out with Mary Jane. I wanted to get rid of them and not be rude, so MJ took them all for cocktails and left me here to wait for a call from my agent, which I totally have and am totally getting?"

"Tell-all book, love?" Jessica asked. "Or a cat burglar's guide to pregnancy?"

"Oh, I haven't figured it out at all. What about you? Any insider tips?"

"I'd have to think about it." Jessica paused. "You are going to be a great mom."

"Nah, let Red be the great mom. I'm fine with being the vodka aunt."

"I'm serious. I know you think Peter's coming back—"

"He is—"

"I know he is," Jessica agreed. "But I know you're counting on all this support and you have it, obviously, but you don't need it. You would be fine on your own. You've got that steel in you."

"Under layer after layer of fat."

"Relax, darling, a few superhero team-ups and that baby fat melts right off. Look at me? I've been an Avenger again for five minutes and I can already fit into my old suit!"

"The hourglass one?" Felicia smiled at the thought. "I knew you missed it."

"I do not. I have a jacket now. I mean, a uniform... it's very comfortable."

"Oh, it looks comfortable," Felicia jibed.

"Do you want me to keep rubbing your feet or not?"

Felicia's lips pursed. "Not, actually. Jessica, rub my boobs?"

Jessica blinked. "Expecting a little more subtlety there, I was..."

"They're all sore," Felicia pouted. "And... full... and... you've done this before, you can't have felt this way the whole time, I saw you, you were smiling sometimes."

"Cat, you just get a pump, there must be one around here."

"Someone gifted me one," Felicia said, "but I couldn't get it to work and now I can't find it and my feet hurt and my tits hurt. My ta-tas, Jess. They betrayed me."

Jessica sighed. "You really want medical help?"

Felicia nodded quickly.

"And you won't tell anyone about this?"

Felicia shook her head.

"Especially not Carol?"

"I certainly wouldn't want Earth's mightiest hero jealous of me..."

"She wouldn't be jealous, she'd be..." Jessica rolled her eyes. "We're not even officially dating."

"What are you officially doing?" Felicia asked innocently, batting her eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to be in abject pain?"

"Gossip. Best painkiller there is. So either tell me about your sordid connection to Carol or help me with my boobs?"

Jessica sighed dramatically. "Oh, alright, I'll touch your breasts."

"It's like Peter never left."

Jessica got up, extending her hand, helping Felicia sit up and sprawl back on the sofa. Next, Felicia pulled her top off. They really were huge now, overwhelmingly so. Before, there'd been some proportionality to her 34FFs, some debt to her costume and bra choice to give them some of their size and heft. Now it was all Felicia, 32GGs overpowering the eye. Jessica doubted they would even fit in her old catsuit, tight as it had been. Maybe if she left it unzipped all the way to the waist... now there was a mental image.

Jessica shook her thoughts clear. "So your breasts are sore?" Jessica asked, crouching down, trying not to be thankful to stare straight at the thrusting loveliness of Felicia's pregnant breasts. Shit, but some people had all the luck. Jessica's boobs had gone all pendulous, but there was a horrible proudness to Felicia's. It had to be a mutant power. That goddamn kid was ending up at Xavier's.

"It's not bad," Felicia said, perhaps suddenly modest now that Jessica was indulging her. "They're just... really sensitive. Temperamental, almost. I mean, the nipples popped before at the drop of a hat, but now they're going twenty-four-seven!"

She smoothed her fingertips over the whitely bulging flesh, gingerly touching the roughened nipples. It brought a gasp to her lips, gooseflesh across her skin. Jessica could see how that level of sensitivity could be hard to take.

A tiny droplet of white appeared against the ruddy pink of Felicia's nipple and Jessica leaned forward involuntarily, having to remind herself not to lick it away, having to keep its heady flavor to her imagination.

"They've never done that before," Felicia said, squeezing again.

"Careful!" Jessica cautioned. "Don't overdo it. You'll want to be gentle..." Before she knew it, she was reaching out her own hand.

That hand was trembling but Felicia didn't notice. Smiling with a bit of self-satisfied pride, Felicia removed her hand and let Jessica touch her, gently squeezing a little more milk from the incredibly warm, tightening flesh.

"Does it hurt at all?" Jessica asked, drawing the richness out from Felicia in slow, even strokes. She could see Felicia's breathing grow heavy, and knew the answer without needing to ask.

"Nothing hurts now," Felicia replied, utterly fascinated by the fingers working so softly on her nipple. "C'mon, baby, now everything's ready for you. You gonna come out yet?"

"Patience," Jessica said, and she was compelled to touch both of the full, heavy breasts before her, feeling their smooth ripeness, the tautness of their tips, the satisfying slowness of coaxing out Felicia's milk.

Felicia watched her hands, the way they squeezed her nipples, the way her fingers slid a little in their deft manipulations. And then the rhythmic spurt of milk puddling down upon her belly.

"You wanna try?" Jessica asked her.

Biting her lip, Felicia groped her own breast.

"Pull while you're squeezing," Jessica told her. "Be just a little rough, not a lot."

"Just like playing with someone's prick, huh?"

Jessica blushed a little. She touched Felicia's hand where it cuddled her teat, fingers fitting over Felicia's, and she began to guide the other woman. Her hand was warm. Together they made the teat give up its milk.

Her lips felt dry. Her throat felt as parched as the ground of a desert. The milk was silky smooth as she wiped it off those pink nipples with her fingers. Then she couldn't help herself. The thought of licking the milk away—tasting those heaving breasts at the same time as their milk, their heat underlying the milk's sweetness—it'd been nearly irresistible. Having that same milk dripping from her hands was impossible. Before anymore fell to the floor, she raised her hands to her face and licked her fingers clean of the mother's milk.

Her stomach fluttered. She could taste the milk's warmth and sweetness all the way down. Now she wanted more.

"You can have more," Felicia said. "All you want..."

"I can't," Jessica said gently. "I... you have no idea the fucked-upedness you would be inviting into your life..."

"My boyfriend knocked me up and got sucked into another dimension. I'm living with his girlfriend. I have a homefield advantage in fucked-up." Felicia reached out to run her hand through Jessica's hair. "This is just sex. For whatever reason, you can't quite get that from Carol, with Carol. So have it with me. Whatever more there is, we'll see. But for now..." She turned Jessica's face up to hers. "Goddamn, Spider-Woman, kiss me!"

Jessica kissed her long and hard and expertly. She wasn't Felicia's Spider, but she'd do in a pinch. And while her tongue worked inside Felicia's mouth, she undid the buttons on her blouse. When they broke the kiss, she had it all the way open.

Felicia looked down, pleased by the heavy breasts Jessica retained in motherhood—huge, round, and swollen with milk themselves. "We match," she said, eyebrows raised. Her hands went behind Jessica's head. "Suck me."

Jessica resisted for the barest moment. "Just so you know, I have spider-pheromones that could be making you slutty."

"Oh, like I need an excuse." Felicia redoubled her pulling.

Jessica leaned into her tit, quickly taking a nipple into her mouth. Felicia sighed as the suction began, the heat, the spike of tension, then—glorious flowing, release, the glowing sensation of her nipples finally fulfilling their purpose. Jessica was the perfect completion of the equation, sucking and swallowing in equal measure, showing a lustful hunger that quickly raised a counterpoint in Felicia. This wasn't about tension relief anymore. This was about being sexy, feeling sexy. It was about being fucked after months of making love.

And Felicia loved Mary Jane, really, she did, but she loved being fucked too. She loved it so much.

Jessica's hands cupped her tits, while her mouth caressed her nipples. The milk flowed from the hardened knot Jessica had made of Felicia's other nipple, spilling down the underside of her breast and over her belly, a liquid satin caress, so warm it needled into her skin, massaged her flesh, God, she wanted to bathe in the stuff. She closed her eyes and let her head hang back, her breath coming in short gasps. Carol was a goddamn idiot if she wasn't enjoying this.

Jessica seemed to sense the thought of Danvers, her own personal Spider-Sense. "It's not that Carol and I are fighting," she said, backing off momentarily to better knead either of Felicia's breasts. Felicia gasped as milk rolled down her body in two steady streams. "It's just... the baby thing, she's not sure about it. I want it, she's... undecided, she thinks maybe I wanted to get pregnant, or stepped out on her, or... or... fuck, Hardy, there's so much..."

"Put your hand between my legs!" Felicia cried excitedly. "Jesus, you're making a mess of me!"

Jessica's breath caught in her throat. She wanted to be with Carol, she loved her, she did. But they'd never been exclusive and things were so difficult and she was so horny, she was so fucking horny all the time. She put her hand on Felicia's belly, Christ it was so round, and slid it down to her groin. Felicia was naked under her jeans.

The Black Cat saw Jessica's surprised look and smiled. "I haven't worn panties for weeks now. They're too uncomfortable. And I just end up getting them all wet..."

She spread her legs wide and Jessica moved into the white pubic hair, soft and sleek and oh so very wet. Felt the lips of Felicia's cunt, nuzzling her open palm against it, gentle, so gentle, then a finger between the labia, not moving, not entering, but exerting a slight pressure and feeling Felicia open up under it like she could take Jessica's whole hand.

"Go deep," Felicia moaned. "You can go so deep... Peter did..."

Jessica's mouth moved over Felicia's neck, her ears, her throat, her breasts, giving Felicia so many chances to back down from this, but Felicia wouldn't spare her the pleasure she knew was coming. Jessica was pulled to her lips, the kiss even more passionate, the two women learning each other's bodies now, operating on the same wavelength. Jessica's finger slipped inside with barely a thought; with no more effort, it was thrusting in and out with slow, steady plunges. Felicia moaned again and thrust herself against Jessica's hand, easily taking the second finger.

"God, Carol used to do this for me," Jessica gasped, nipping first at one nipple, then the other, taking gulps of milk from each. It spilled down her chin and dappled her breasts. "I just got so hot I couldn't stand it! And she would tempt me, tease me, like a game—only I knew she meant it."

"That little minx," Felicia moaned. Her hands coiled around Jessica's breasts, squeezing them roughly, wanting the same heated bloom of lactation that Jessica had provoked in her.

"What is going on here?"

Startled, the girls looked up to see Carol standing in the doorway, a gift-wrapped box under her arm. Evidently, Jessica wasn't the only one running late for the baby shower.

"Carol, this is Felicia," Jessica said, making the introduction as if they were at a cocktail party.

"I know that! What are you doing with... with her!?"

"You said you wanted to take a break."

"And you have been sniffing around War Machine lately," Felicia pointed out.

"He's... he's safe! Felicia is... God, she's with MJ! She's with Peter! That is just so... so... what were you thinking? I don't understand!"

"Then let us show you," Felicia said.

Jessica followed her lead, rushing Carol and pulling her to the carpet. She fought instinctively, calling out as her clothes were ripped off, but could not exert herself too forcefully for fear of injuring one of her friends. Her struggle was almost playful as Jessica and Felicia held her down, wrestled her about, never letting her get a firm enough stance to push them aside, but continuously writhing against her.

Finally, Felicia had Carol pinned down. Jessica webbed her into place, her feet wide apart, her hands secured over her head. Carol tested the webbing, decided she could break it, but wanted to see this play out—without ruining Mary Jane's floor.

"What are you going to do to me?" Carol demanded, now only in her bra and panties.

"Make you understand," Felicia replied.

She removed Carol's bra, Jessica her panties, both planting kissed on Carol's naked body as they did. At first, Carol was resolvedly unyielding, but Jessica knew how to turn her on quick, and Felicia was a quick study. She nibbled Carol's ears, her throat, while Jessica straddled Carol's belly and kneaded her large breasts. In just minutes, Carol was moaning up a storm, relaxing into every little touch of the women upon her. Prying the hero's legs apart with her knees, Jessica sucked her nipples while worming a finger into her wet pussy.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12