Spider-Man: Future Tension

Story Info
Black Cat 2099.
6.2k words
4.43
13k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

Peter's head was swimming. He felt like he was going a million miles an hour, in all directions. And if it weren't for the pounding in his skull, he might've thought someone had slipped him something. He didn't think he was even seeing colors right.

"Peter? Is that you?" A voice. A woman's voice. Familiar. Black... Felicia? "Jesus, it is. I never forget a body—at least not in spandex."

Yeah. Felicia.

Peter forced his eyes open and tried looking around. Everywhere, formless, featureless metal, much like the lab before the explosion, though his vision was too blurry to be sure. Not that there was much mistaking Felicia's outline. She was bent over him, checking his pulse. Maybe even just his pulse. Peter resolved to check his wallet the next time he could move without giving himself a migraine.

Wait... the explosion... how was everything so clean if everything had just blown up? It hadn't been a small explosion, either. His body was still tingling and his head felt like he'd taken a Sunday punch from the Juggernaut. Had they moved him? Yeesh, hadn't they ever heard of spinal fractures?

"Cat—what's going on? Where am I?"

Felicia's face started going from SD to 4K as he focused on her, despite the do-it-yourself lobotomy going on somewhere in his frontal lobe at the effort. "Spider. God, baby... this is going to be a little hard to explain. It's the future."

"Yeah, I know, you can buy Oreo stuffing without the cookies, it's nice—"

"No, Peter. The future. As in, The Jetsons..." Felicia's face was coming into view. It looked... different. She was still young, still beautiful, but her eyes... her eyes had changed far too much for the few days since he'd seen her last. "It's the year 2099."

***

Flying car. He was in a goddamned flying car.

Maybe that should be 'gorram' flying car...

"What's the last thing you remember?" Felicia asked him. She was about the one thing that could distract him from the scenery—his city had become frickin' Blade Runner!

"I don't know, it's all fuzzy... feels like I took a bong hit from Mysterio's helmet... I was chasing Venom and we were in a lab, fighting... crap, is he here too?"

"There've been some sightings," Felicia reported crisply. "That's why I came looking for you."

Her costume almost could've been the old one—the mask was right—but so much had changed. Instead of being unzipped, now it had a plunging neckline right down to her pelvis, the separated halves of her costume only staying on by some adhesive quality of the latex itself. Future fashion.

It was like an arrow moving straight down from her nonexistent neckline to her crotch, pausing only to curlicue about her breasts, which were almost exposed except for a pair of cupping projections that rose from the underlying fabric and stopped just over her nipples, revealing all but the tips and undersides of her cleavage.

The catsuit was also backless, its halves only coming together at the back of her neck in a collar, a reverse halter—he guessed even in the future, costuming had its limits. The rest of it was the familiar skintight latex, just with a high-tech twist. The fur lining had been replaced with jets of blue plasma from some interior process, her boots and gloves replaced with some kind of clawed exoskeleton. Cybernetics? She looked like she could go toe to toe with Iron Man.

And the costume was tight, too. Even tighter than it had been back in the day, despite there being less of it. It caught every dimple, every hint of rib in her waspish waist, every luscious curve on the rest of her hourglass figure, and rendered it into unwrinkled, uninterrupted darkness, so dark it shone. Christ, it was like she was cocooned in the stuff.

Peter tried to focus on business. "So... 'while you were out'?" he prompted.

"The usual. The rich got richer, the poor got poorer. I kept myself in the former category, as best I could," the bullshit smile Felicia had when she didn't want to smile had gotten weaker, more fraught, but it probably fooled a lot of people who didn't know her. "Alchemax mass-produced ol' Nick's Infinity Formula, at least for the wealthy and powerful. I qualified, somewhat. Thanks to a few deals I cut..."

"Alchemax? They're the start-up company Venom was at... the lab where we were fighting..."

"The two of you disappeared in 2017," Felicia said. "Everything turned to shit after that. At least that's how it seemed."

"Mary Jane?" Peter asked hesitantly, not wanting to hurt Felicia by asking, but needing to know.

"Died in her sleep, a long time ago."

"You didn't give her the formula?"

"She thought you were dead. She wouldn't have wanted it. And it's not like we kept in touch, without you in common."

Peter clenched his jaw. "It doesn't matter. As soon as I find Venom, I'm dragging him back to the 21st century—"

"This is the 21st century—"

"You know what I mean. I'm erasing this possible future." He noticed Felicia's eyes on him. "I mean... you don't have kids or any..."

"No, go ahead, retcon it," Felicia told him. "It's been a bullshit century without you. As many times as I cursed your name—hated you for ruining a score or throwing me in jail—I don't really work without you. If I go out, I'm going out with you."

"Jesus, Cat... it's been eighty years. I mean, I know everyone wanted to skip ahead a few years from 2017, but—"

"I said what I said," Felicia insisted. "C'mon, we're here."

The hovercar had parked itself at one of the gigantic towers that seemed more like a city in itself than a skyscraper. They had barely stepped off it before it flew off—even in the future there was no parking, it looked like. And they had barely laid their feet down when the floor moved, whisking them down an endless corridor at a speed that would've whipped them right off their feet if some quasi-magnetic process hadn't held them down. Before Peter knew it, he was at the mouth of another corridor, a smaller offshoot with room doors on either side, the numbers looking like the calorie count of a Happy Meal.

Felicia arrived at one of them, waved her hand where the doorknob should've been, and with an affirmative beep, some biometric process Star Trekked the door open. She stepped inside. Peter followed her in. And then that simple sentence became an impossibility, because there were two more hers to follow.

They both were Felicia, every curve, every nook and cranny, even the same latex catsuits, just in white and without the precipitous necklines. No, these covered all but their heads, outlining their breasts from underside to the uppermost slope, rendering every jiggle like it was no more than bodypaint. Peter automatically bit his lips. Either Felicia had had twins or...

"Clones," Felicia said. "Oh, and trigger warning. Peter, meet Kat and Kitty."

Their hair was different too—cut a bit shorter than Felicia's magnificent mane, and a florescent blue-white instead of the more natural ivory Felicia sported.

"Oh, he's pretty," Kitty said, sounding as close to shy as Peter had ever heard Felicia-slash-not-Felicia. "No wonder mommy's so hung up on the new guy."

"Wonder if he's anything like mommy's strap-on," Kat said, licking her lips. "Mommy says it's a perfect match, but I don't think anyone can be that big... no matter where some radioactive spider bit him..."

"They definitely have your genes," Peter said, mind blank, mouth dry, "they aren't some other people who were infected with a virus that transformed them into doubles of you even though they were really other people."

"Breathe, Spider," Felicia said. "They're harmless. What are you drinking?"

"Synthehol," Peter said.

"What?"

"I'll have whatever you have," he amended.

"And I'll have the same," Kitty echoed, looking glowingly at Peter. It was much the same interest as Kat took, though she seemed a bit more direct about it.

Peter had the urge to sit down and cross his legs. He did.

"Alright then," Felicia said. "Four blowjobs."

"Beg pardon?" Peter said automatically.

"They're a cocktail," Kat laughed. "We like cocktails."

"With lots of cream in them," Kitty added.

Kitty and Kat made themselves comfortable on the sofa opposite Peter, preening with every little motion, every stir of muscle, every taut inch of skin visible through the latex. It looked remarkably thin, too, like it might tear at the slightest provocation. And despite the abundance of the stuff, it barely squeaked. It was more like a whisper, the breathy sound it made as the Felicias moved in it. Like a mating call in the night, really...

"So, Felicia," Peter called into the kitchen, noting that her room was much the same as it had been back in 2017. He wondered if that made her rich, to be able to afford to keep such a place maintained, or poor to have to stay there or in its equivalent for so long. "Not to be personal—"

"You can be personal," Kat said.

"Anyone with such big blue eyes can be as personal as he wants," Kitty purred.

"Are his blue eyes all that's big, though?" Kat wondered.

Peter colored. "Why, uh, why do you have clones?" he asked Felicia.

"Part of my deal with Alchemax. They wanted to breed me—so to speak—with some of their projects to create a perfect security force. Who better to defend their headquarters than the world's greatest cat burglar? Not that I got the full scoop until it was too late to stop them. So I left, and I took those two with me."

"We have all kinds of fun," Kat sighed. "It's amazing what you can with a second pair of hands."

"Or a third," Kitty added.

Kat got up and changed seats just before Felicia came back into the room, sitting on the armrest of Peter's chair. He shifted uncomfortably as he saw her bubble butt and its tight latex covering so close to him. He knew just from looking at it that its voluptuousness was no trick—how could it be, with every minute little curve of its buoyancy practically shrink-wrapped?

"Someone's in the catbird seat now," Felicia observed as she came back with drinks—four cocktail glasses, two in each hand, and they seemed to magnetically stick to each other for ease of carrying. She handed one apiece to Kat and Kitty, then sat down on Peter's other side, straddling the armrest, her firm thigh clenching and relaxing right in Peter's face. It was almost exactly the view he'd have if she were sitting on his face...

"Hey!" Kitty cried. "Where do I sit?"

"You have to take what you want, little one. You can't just wait for it to come in your lap," Felicia chided, sipping her drink. "Sorry, Spider. Kitty's the latest model. Untested. I haven't taken her on as many jobs as Kitty."

"Or played with me as much," Kitty said ruefully.

"You, ah, play together?" Peter asked, even as he chided himself for his own curiosity.

Felicia leaned down and rested a hand on his chest to steady herself. "It hasn't been as much fun without you, Spider... but it has been fun..."

Peter gulped, then wished he'd saved the gesture for when Kitty sat on the floor at his feet, looking up at him curiously. He drank the cocktail and felt it going straight to his head.

"So where, ah, where is Venom? Do you know?"

"He'll turn up soon enough," Felicia mollified. "And we'll help you get him. So long as you do us a favor."

Kat and Kitty were steadily nursing their drinks, their gulps doing interesting things to their noose-tight costumes. He could see the little heaves their chests gave as the kick of the drinks hit them, a ripple that went from the ends of their hairs to the dent of their nipples...

"What kind of favor?" Peter asked. "Nothing illegal—"

"Oh, no, not illegal," Felicia said. "The future's not that bad..."

Kat and Kitty were giggling. Kat held out her drink and slowly turned it over, pouring it out into Kitty's open mouth. Then Kitty poured her own drink onto Kat's leg, sipping it off her bare foot...

"It's been over eighty years since I've had a real man fuck me," Felicia hissed, draining her glass. "And poor Kat and Kitty, they've never been fucked at all. Not the right way, at least..."

"Mommy's tried to show us how you used to do it," Kat lamented, giggly from Kitty sucking on her toes. "With her great, big strap-on..."

Peter felt a treacherous enjoyment of the attention that the three—one?—women were lavishing on it. With two girls at his side and another one at his feet, he felt every inch the superhero. Hell, he felt like the god he was supposed to be in Africa. Maybe there would even be a virgin sacrifice—although he thought he might be the closest thing to a virgin there, MJ and Gwen aside...

No, he couldn't—"I'm a married man!" Peter said firmly, starting to stand up, but on his sides, Felicia and Kat pushed him back down.

"Mary Jane's been gone for years," Felicia said. "She wouldn't mind..."

"No, this is just an alternate future. I can change it..."

"If it's just an alternate future, then why does it matter?" Kat asked. "Nothing we do matters. It's like we're in a dream."

Kitty laid her head against his knee, petting his thigh. "When you go back, it'll be like this never happened. Right?"

Felicia petted his hair. "And we'll have never have existed. That's a little like dying, isn't it? Why not grant a dying woman's last request?"

"A kiss before dying," Kat agreed.

Felicia stood up, her ass right in his face now, a succulent fruit perfectly bisected by the valley between her buttocks, latex covering delving deep into the innermost curves of it, revealing all but the grommet of her anus itself. Peter didn't understand how they could wear those things—how it was any better than being naked, any different.

"I want to know how good a job the Infinity Formula's been doing," Felicia said as she literally peeled her costume away from her breasts, opening it up like she was removing the giftwrap from a present. "I want you to tell me if I look just as good as I did a century ago... or even better."

Peter was fascinated as her breasts fell into view, dislodged from the honeyed stickiness of their covering, rippling and heaving with the dislocation, the tiniest jiggle a massive production on that scale. He felt like he was watching a seismic event. Like he was seeing poetry in motion.

He gazed at her full, ripe breasts, their bareness magnificent in a way even their skintight latex could only aspire to be. With the thin layer of rubber over her, Felicia was the perfect woman. Without it, she was a goddess.

He wanted to reach out and touch them, but he held back, now only because he wasn't sure how the other girls would react.

Kat noticed the bulge in Peter's crotch, and she stared at it, watching it get bigger every moment. Her juices were just starting to flow, and she leaned back, letting the latex ride up into her groin like a lover's caress.

Peter now noticed that he could see the outline of Kat's labia, an actual cameltoe through the latex, and he ached to feel what his eyes described. His prick was painfully hard and enormously erect now, and even Kitty noticed his potency.

Kitty was the only one of the girls to be embarrassed at Peter's hard cock. She was getting excited, but she tried to contain that excitement, whereas the other two girls were eager to enjoy Peter's body as he leaned back, letting his bulging fly protrude in the air.

Felicia was working her foot up Peter's thigh now, and she started to press her toes near his groin. Kat watched intently as Felicia began to press her foot right onto Peter's bulging crotch.

"Don't hurt him now," said Kat. "We don't want to see footprints all over his beautiful piece of meat."

"How do you know it's beautiful?" Felicia teased. "You haven't seen it."

"I know it's beautiful because he's beautiful," answered Kat. "And I also know it's beautiful because I'm going to look at it right here and now."

She immediately bent over his body, and started to work at his fly. She put her hands around the bulging prick, and started to rub it. It got even harder as she clasped it, and she could feel the blood pounding inside his shaft.

Slowly, Kat pulled the metal zipper down. Peter was haplessly enjoying all the attention that was being paid to him, and when Kat had completely unzipped his pants even Kitty went wild over him.

His cock and balls were pulled out of his fly by Kat, and as she held it and slowly stroked it, the three girls gasped at the size of his dick.

It was a foot long and very thick around the middle, with the cockhead a bright red. It was slightly curved, and Kat knew from the strap-on Felicia had commissioned in its likeness that this would feel really good inside her. She was already soaking wet for it, and she spread her legs to make her pussy feel even better as her arousal started to pour out of her slit.

Kat was now breathing heavily. The more she held onto his hard dick, the hotter she got between her legs, and she drooled over the thought of getting fucked by Peter's tremblingly hard prick. She was ready to boil over inside, and she tried to pull his cock and balls towards her sex.

"Hey!" cried Felicia, trying to push Kat away from Peter. "I want him first."

Peter was amused. He enjoyed being fought over. He didn't really care which girl he fucked first, so long as he fucked them all.

He thought Mary Jane would agree—as long as he took a break from her, he might as well make it one hell of a break. Knowing her, she'd probably be delighted to think it took three Felicias to equal her.

Kitty pressed her hands to her sex, rubbing herself harder and harder. Her panties were wet, and she wanted to feel Peter's hard prick inside her. She hadn't had a good fuck in a long time and, as she was still a virgin to men, she felt she should at least be the first to feel his manhood.

Peter leaned back as Felicia and Kat started to caress his prick. Their hands were both rubbing his hard tool up and down, and Kat spat on her hands and massaged her saliva into his balls.

"Ohhhhh!" cried Peter. "Ohhhh, baby, that's good! Rub that cock, baby! Ohhhhh! Ohhh!"

His whole body was burning with desire. He wanted those three girls with their three hot pussies. He wanted to fuck each one of them three times. He felt his prick was hard enough to fuck them all at the same time. He was getting so hot that he knew when he shot he was going to fill them full of cum. They'd need those skintight catsuits just to keep it all in.

"I want it! I want it!" moaned Kitty, as she watched Felicia and Kat stroke Peter's prick. "Ohhhh, I want it up my cunt! Please fuck me! Ohhhh! Peter, please fuck me hard!"

Peter reached out and started to massage Kitty's tits. He could feel her nipples getting hard and stiff, and he slowly ripped the latex away from her breast, inserting his fingers underneath the rent material, rubbing her firm teats until they were soft and creamy.

"Fuck me!" she said again. "Ohhhh, Peter! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Felicia went wild, and she reached under her costume and began to play with her pussy, her rutting fingers wonderfully outlined by the constraining latex around them. She pressed her panties tightly against her cunt, and made sure that Peter watched her rub the panties actually into her hole.

She was so hot and juiced up that her creams poured out, and the smell of her arousal filled the air. Peter was going wild. There were three girls with three beautiful cunts, and he wanted them all. He was going to have them all, he told himself. His cock was ready after eighty years of inaction.

Peter stood up and removed the top of his costume. His cock and balls were hanging out of his fly, and the three girls now got down on the floor underneath his member and looked up at it, their tongues hanging out of their mouths.

"All of you suck it," he said. "I wanna feel three tongues on my prick. I wanna feel three hot tongues sucking and licking me."

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12