Spiderman - Betty Brant Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Angourie Rice celebrates her birthday in Prague.
1.3k words
3
4.1k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer for the entire series:

Everyone in this story - and in real life - are 18+ years of age.

All locations, art and music in this story are real.

Any celebrity actions or motives similar to their real-life counterparts is entirely coincidental.

Tags are set for each chapter, not the series as a whole.

In the disclaimer for chapter 1, I wrote that this story would explore deeper themes. However, it will now just be a typical erotic novel.

Disclaimer for this chapter: This chapter is short and has no sex.

*****

Chapter 2 - Prague Streets

Prague was alive. There was a small breeze in the surprisingly pleasant winter night, and Angourie Rice wore a leather jacket over her blue polka dress. Her blonde hair was down simply by her side, looking much like her character, Betty Brant, from the film. She also decided for plain high heels, nothing fancy -- she’d never been a fan of fashion, preferring the simple natural look -- but considering the occasion, she’d decided to dress up a little.

Along with Tom, Zendeya and Jacob, the four manoeuvred through the narrow gothic streets, surrounded by the splash of vivid Czech culture, beautiful old cathedrals, and local marketplaces selling traditional food. A street vendor offered the group a Trdelnik, a traditional Czech cinnamon bun -- which they gladly accepted with beaming smiles.

This was the type of place Angourie dreamed of: an enriching culture, city lights, streets teeming with life and fascinating people, locals playing heart-melting renditions of Czech songs on violins and harps. There were jesters, preachers, more street vendors, and hundreds of tourists alongside them.

Angourie was feeling happy She was in paradise.

She looked over to her friends, who were equally dazzled by the foreign culture surrounding them, joking and smiling as they walked. Zendeya wore a stunning white silk dress, one that clearly cost a few thousand more than Angourie’s (which she’d gotten as a gift from her parents). She also wore her brown hair behind in a ponytail, unlike the frazzled look her character, MJ, usually has in the film.

Tom and Jacob looked sharp and poignant in smart casual attire. Tom wore an expensive muscle-fit buttoned-up shirt with jeans and an overcoat. Before they’d left, Angourie recalled confessing to Zendeya that she thought he looked cute.

Exploring Prague, they crossed over the Vltala river on the world-famous stone Charles Bridge, busy with flocks of people. They then passed the Prague Torture Museum, as Jacob eagerly tried ushering them inside.

‘C’mon, it looks cool!’

‘Next time, we have ladies present bro,’ replied Tom.

Knowing completely well that Zendaya would actually love going in, and would hate being called a ‘lady’, Angourie was glad she dismissed the comment for Angourie’s sake. They shared a brief smile, and Zendeya gripped her hand and gave it a tight squeeze as they continued along.

Eventually they reached the six-hundred-year-old Astronomical Clock, stopping for selfies and photos. Zendeya and Angourie posed, and she kissed Angourie on the cheek for an Instagram shot, making Angourie blush.

Finally, they made their way to the landmark Old Town Square, bustling with hundreds of people. Angourie was fascinated by the surrounding architecture, dominated by the incredible cryptic castle: Chrám Matky Boží před Týnem (Church of Our Lady before Týn). Angourie was impressed by the incredible light display that made it stand out in the dark night.

After a fantastic few hours, they finally made their way to the quieter, undergrown part of Prague. The bright, lively atmosphere of the friendly locals and excited tourists had now been replaced by a shady, secretive clubbing district. The fairy-tale-like music of the charming touristy areas had been swapped with a modern day, underground techno-grudge vibe.

Mobs of unfriendly-looking people dressed in black could be spotted in every direction. Many were smoking, some hooking up in dark side-streets, and others handed out fliers for strip clubs and brothels.

Many shot Tom and Zendeya looks as they recognised the young actors. However, just as many men looked at Angourie, eyeing her as she walked along. Zendeya, a few years older than Angourie, could sense Angourie’s growing nerves and once again took her hand. It relaxed Angourie, and she managed a smile.

They arrived at what seemed like the most non-confronting of the nightclubs and went over to stand in the back of the line. As they did, three men observed Angourie every step of the way, more conspicuously than everyone else. They all wore intimidating neck chains, had nose piercings, while the centre one had a shaved head and was covered in tattoos from arms to legs.

‘Who do we have here?’ he muttered in a thick Czech accent.

Angourie ignored him, but felt his eyes follow her. Angourie took a deep breath, telling herself to relax.

‘Where are your manners?’ He continued.

Tom and Jacob heard the man and stopped in their tracks.

‘Just let it go,’ whispered Angourie, but they ignored her. They walked up to the three seedy men.

‘What was that?’ Tom said.

‘None of your business, Spidey.’

Clearly recognising the young actor, the Czech man’s friends smirked behind him.

Tom moved forward aggressively, followed by Jacob. A crowd of people had begun to take notice, some taking out their phones to film. Angourie just wished Tom and Jacob would walk away.

‘Bugger off mate, now.’ Tom demanded to the tattooed man, trying to muster as much seriousness in his voice as he could. The three Czech men stood their ground, dwarfing over Tom.

‘You mean her?’ he replied, pointing to Angourie. ‘I’d rather not, kid.’

Without a second’s hesitation, Tom pushed him back, and the man held his ground and balled his fists, readying to take a swing. Tom readied himself and put up his arms.

‘No, stop!’ Angourie yelled, trying to pull Tom back through the group of onlookers, taking hold of his muscle-fit shirt. She could feel his toned muscles flexed and ready for a fight.

‘Hey, hey!’ shouted a booming voice from the front of the line. It was the nightclub’s bouncer, who’d suddenly noticed all the commotion. He walked down the line to the seven of them, shoving the onlookers out of the way.

‘Co se to tu děje...hey, it’s Spiderman!’ He looked eagerly at Tom, with Jacob, Zendeya and Angourie behind. Angourie still had a strong grip on Tom’s ripped abs, while Zendeya was protectively holding Angourie.

‘What are you doing in line?’ asked the towering, deep-voiced bouncer with a big grin. ‘VIP entrance, come on, come on.’

Before the five of them including the bouncer moved, he turned to face the three Czech men, focusing on the tattooed leader.

‘Vraťte se dnes večer, Damosi!’’

Damosi. His name was Damosi. Clearly a regular, Damosi held his ground for a few seconds, before spitting at the bouncer’s feet. Turning to walk away in disgust, he faced Angourie. His dark menacing eyes and pierced, tattooed face came worryingly close to hers.

‘Such a pretty face.’

He then glanced at Zendeya, who gave the man the middle finger. He gave a menacing smile, and with that the three men aggressively pushed aside the onlookers and made their way down the dark street and disappeared.

Angourie breathed out, not realising she had been holding her breath. Zendeya and Tom came and comforted her, and Angourie embraced the hug, feeling relaxed.

‘Yeah, you better walk away!’ Jacob yelled, as the three men had already disappeared. Tom and Zendeya both slapped him, as if to say shut up!

The bouncer came back up to the four of them, with a reassuring smile on his face.

‘I am sorry about that man,’ he remarked in his soothing, deep eastern European accent. ‘Please, come with me. Spiderman and his friends are welcome here. First drinks on the house.’

And with that, the four of them followed the friendly bouncer past the line and into the nightclub.

It was going to be an interesting night!