Spidersuite

Story Info
Peter and MJ never did hear those sirens.
1.4k words
4.26
25.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ As always, I don't own these characters, Marvel and Sony do. Now leave me be. ~

-----------

Part One: Love Is Stronger Than Pride

At last their mouths meet in an ecstatic embrace, years of repression melting away in it's heat. He cups the small of her back and pulls her body tight against his, soft lips immediately upon her neck as she clutches at him. With the soft sound of a zipper her wedding dress pools to the floor, revealing scant lace and garters underneath. Without a word, she turns and closes the door, locks it. There is a pause between them as the moment thickens.

At the pull of a pin, her golden red hair falls in cascades around her shoulders. Acutely aware of her nearly naked body, she can literally feel those hungry blue eyes drinking her in, slowly savoring, devouring each of her delicious curves. He embraces her shivering form again.

His shirt comes off and she is rendered breathless at the sight of his exquisite physique. Her hands are shaking as they run softly over his pectorals, down the hard ripples of his stomach. He shivers, reaches around to undo her bra. Her sex tingling, she pushes him gently onto the bed and kneels before him. He begins to protest but she shushes him with a fiery kiss that travels across his jaw, down his neck.

"MJ..." He moans as her tongue flickers across his nipples. "You're making me crazy."

Fire ignites in his loins and her mouth follows, his breath coming in gasps. Her hips undulate in response, her lace panties soaked with lust. His shaft throbs impatiently inside those jeans and she knows this, wants desperately to touch him. Yet her tongue continues to taste the masculine lines of his abdomen, tickling, her hot breath setting his nerves aflame.

His hips start to buck slightly, nudging at her chin. She sighs with passion and cups him fully, gently rubbing his aching masculinity. A begging sound comes from low in his throat, pleasure washing over him in waves. With a gentle force he brings her up onto the bed.

They kiss again, all abandon dashed as their hands feverishly explore each other's bodies. Her breast arches into his waiting mouth, pliant and needy. His palm slides over the soft canvas of her belly, tentatively coming to rest at the hem of her panties. His eyes look imploringly into hers.

"Do you want me to..." His voice trails off. She bites her lip and slides his hand into her wet panties, losing her breath as his fingers touch her intimately. His eyes close and he emits a groan of appreciation and wonder, daring to stroke at her lightly. His member throbs for her, insisting to be let out, but he ignores it.

She inhales sharply as one finger slides between her folds. "Peter.." She whispers, her voice a quiet warning. Her face is an expression of pleasure and pain, and his fingers still. "More gently?" He asks. She nods and bends to push her panties down. He helps her with his free hand, guiding them off her hips and down her shapely legs, trying hard to contain himself.

Now nude but for the white stockings and high heels, she smiles and spreads herself for him. He stares adoringly at her bounty, in awe of her palpable sexuality. "Try it now," She says, and he cups her sex again. This time his fingers barely touch her, pressing gently on her clitoral area. Something between a squeal and a sigh leaps from her throat as her hips follow his rhythm. He shifts his body over hers and kisses her neck, sucking deep at her sensitive hollows.

"Better?" He breathes in her ear, nipping at the lobe. She moans in approval and leans into the pillows.

Encouraged, he keeps one hand on her sex while alternately teasing each turgid nipple. The room around them takes on a sensual crimson glow, reflecting the sunset through the windows. His mouth leaves her breasts after an indeterminate measure of time to explore the velvet of her warm stomach. She moans again in a ragged breath, turning her head to watch him.

That mouth slowly, languidly licks it's way south, tasting salt and heat on her quivering skin. His tongue dips into the indent of her navel and she gasps, rearing up suddenly. He looks up at her.

"You all right?" He asks. She nods, sighs from her tension.

"I'll go slow." He promises her. "Take your time, tiger." She murmurs, her body relaxing again. "We have the rest of our lives." Her eyes shine at him and he understands, sharing her joy.

"I love you, " He whispers before descending on her again. "I love you more," She responds in a trembling voice. He smiles.

The senses that he uses in his everyday heroic duties now finely tune themselves in to the moment, concentrating on the signals her body eminates. He suckles her breasts once more, gently, nipping at the buds with his teeth. His left hand, still delved between her legs, resumes stroking her, his pace increasing slightly with her moisture. He hears a sharp moan as her clitoris slides between his index fingers. She breathes his name, the most erotic sound he's ever heard.

His fingers quicken, only applying the slightest pressure. They dance easily now inside her slick, hot folds, her hips rising and falling with his motions. She's gasping, craving release, pulsing and throbbing unbearably under his ministrations.

"Oh, god, Pete, that's it, that's the spot..." She moans happily.

He plants a soft wet kiss right above her sex in response. His tongue darts out to tease the surface of her skin and she whimpers almost inaudibly. Her scent, so arousingly strong now, makes his whole being burn with the need to taste her. He kisses a little lower now, careful to keep in tune with her own need. She's breathing hard, arching her back, responding positively. Steadily his hand continues rubbing her. His mouth waters, and he whispers her name, asking permission. She spreads her legs as wide as they will go, her flower spread wide open in invitation.

Incredulous, he stares at her blatantly, memorizing every fine detail of her. The red glow of the room seems to focus directly on her glistening folds, her ripe, pulsing clitoris. Her petals are dripping for him. With a growling moan in his throat, he dips his tongue into her well.

Musk and wine, honey and lust - her taste is beyond his imagination. The tip of his tongue flickers where his fingers had been. She cries out and grasps his head, cries his name. Both his hands pull her close to his mouth, holding her there as she writhes on the edge of the bed. Ecstatic, he feasts on her, exploring every crevice before concentrating on her hard, pulsating center. She undulates, mewling and moaning like a sex-starved feline, thoroughly enjoying his efforts. Yet his senses still tell him she needs more.

Tentatively at first, his left hand returns, stroking her entrance. "Yes..." She moans, lifting her hips for more. He slips his middle finger gently into her tight channel, slowly stroking the inner walls until they relax enough for another. His tongue still suckles her clit, the two sensations pleasuring her almost more than she can bear. Then his fingers hit upon a raspy spot inside her, and she screams.

"Peter!" Her entire body shakes violently. "There, right there!"

Grinning between her legs, he happily indulges her desperate command, rubbing and pressing at her trigger while circling her clit. She pants hard and cries again, thrusting against his hand. His pace slows and she moans loud and low, her body shimmering with sweat. "Peter," she whimpers as he stimulates her, "Baby, I think I'm going to come..."

He groans into her folds, reeling from lust. His cock swells and hardens unbearably, and for a moment he almost climaxes in his jeans. Breathing deep, he tells her, "Come for me, Mary Jane."

"Taste me again," She pants, and he obeys, licking her rapidly as his fingers pump away inside her. Her body arches and her voice becomes pleading, her womb trembling, hovering on the brink. His tongue strokes her hard, once, twice...

She moans differently now, a warning sound. "Pete...Peter, I'm coming, baby, I'm coming!" Her hips buck against him. She screams his name so long and loud, he was sure his landlord would hear along with half the tenants in the building, and at long last her sweet milk graced his tongue. Her voice dissolves into wordless cries of pleasure that soften gradually as she collapses onto the bed. He rests, somewhat satiated, on her inner thigh.

to be continued...