Spies & The Theatre Mix Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing down her corset, Kitty exposed her nipples to him, the hard pink peaks pushing up to his mouth as she came down slowly, sliding his hard shaft into her hot wet heat with exquisite care. Biting her bottom lip in concentration, she paused and closed her eyes as his tongue found her nipples.

"Yes," she breathed softly, barely heard in the stillness of the summer house. "Again."

Tipping her head back, she came down on him the rest of the way, fitting snugly to his hardness as he suckled on her breasts. Gasping softly as the swirl of his tongue on her sent delicate shivers down her spine and into her hot core, Kitty began to move, her hips swaying under his hands as she controlled the depth and speed of his penetration.

"God yes," Drogoh breathed, his eyes closed tight and his teeth gritted against his shouts of satisfaction. "Deeper."

Tilting her hips forward, Kitty drove herself hard against him, her soft moans of pleasure lost under his deeper groans. Lowering her face, she pressed her cheek into his neck as she moved. "Touch me," she breathed.

Growling in response, Drogoh held her tight in one hand and reached around. Burying his hand under the masking silk and satin of her skirts, his cool fingers found her heat. Pausing for a second, he slipped them in and found the hard little button. Pressing it gently, he smiled rakishly as she shuddered heavily. "Purr for me Kitty."

Moving faster, she buried her fingers into the fine cotton of his jacket, her gloved fingers straining into him as she drove him deeper and harder. Gasping for breath, she moved against him, never easing the pace as her body began to shake and shudder around him.

Kissing her neck, he ran his tongue over her hot skin, tasting the salt of her perspiration. Rubbing her button hard and fast, he brought her to the edge, then tipped her over, catching her mouth with his to silence her soft scream of release.

His tongue worked fast in her mouth, teasing and tempting her as his fingers drew out her release and her body shuddered around him. Her touch, her smell, her taste was all too much and he tensed under her as he came deep within her, his essence mixing with her heat.

She drank down his shout of ecstasy as he had done hers, her fingers moving softly in his hair and on his neck as she eased him and softened his moment of climax.

Carefully breaking the kiss, Kitty looked down into his dark eyes and smiled softly. "My lord?"

Stroking her cheek with shaking fingers, he smiled gently and placed a soft kiss on the end of her nose. "I think it is time you called me Drogoh, as my friends do."

"I am your friend?" she asked with a casually arched brow.

"More than that," he said with a wolfish smile. "But only my mother calls me anything other than Drogoh."

12