Spiked 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

~*First Date*~

Spike 2 surveyed his handiwork. It was just as Willow had ordered. He’d had his minions drag a small cafe size table up to the balcony outside his bedroom. It overlooked the lush gardens below. A crisp white tablecloth lay on the wrought iron table. The place setting was Herringbone china which had come with his place. A red rose lay across each of their plates. Several chafing dishes sat on another large table in his room. They were filled with food that was still be warmed. A small refrigerator held their salads. Mozart played in the background on his stereo system. A silver bucket held a bottle of champagne. He lit two candelabras which were filled with ivory taper candles. Perfect.

“She’s here.” Xander appeared in the doorway, he had been sent to collect Willow 2 from Giles’ house.

“I can see that. Get out.” Spike 2 said, eyes devouring Willow 2. She wore a green dress that was very modest but flattering. It had a sweetheart neckline and came down to her knees. The slight breeze blowing from the balcony, made the skirt ripple around her.

“Spike.” She acknowledged. Then, she pointedly turned to Xander. “Thank you for the ride, Xand. I’ll talk to you later.” The young vampire backed out of the room.

“Alone at last.” Spike 2 said. She was a vision.

“I can see that. Alone. We’re very alone.” Her eyes strayed to the enormous bed in the corner. Spike 2 had ordered his minions to put new sheets on the bed and tidy up the room.

“Don’t worry, pet. I won’t hurt you.” He gave her that silky smile of his that let her know that even if he did devour her, it might not be so terrible.

Willow 2 lifted her chin high. “I’m not afraid of you.” In fact, she had a bottle of holy water in her purse and a big cross around her neck, though it was tucked under the neckline of her dress.

“I can see that.” Spike 2 said smoothly. “Would you like some champagne?”

Willow smiled, delighted. “I’d like that.” She’d always loved the crisp bubbly taste. Sometimes, she’d taken a few sips of it during her parent’s parties.

He popped the cork and poured them two glasses. “Shall we?” He offered his arm to her, mindful of Willow’s directions to be polite.

She did so and he walked her to the table. She let him pull the chair out for her. Willow 2 sat down and Spike could smell vanilla perfume she wore, it was warmed by her body. His hands tightened on the back of the chair. He wanted to press his mouth to her neck, inhale the scent from her skin. He closed his eyes, fighting the impulse. He should have fed before she came over, but he’d been too involved in his preparations.

“Would you like your salad?” Spike 2 offered solicitously.

“Yes, thank you.” Willow 2 took another sip of champagne. He could be very gentlemanly when he chose. Maybe Willow hadn’t made such a mistake in choosing his counterpart for a boyfriend.

He set the chilled plate before her and filled her champagne glass. Then he sat down with his own plate of salad. Willow 2 took a forkful of the mixed greens which were coated in a light layer of homemade vinaigrette dressing. It was very good. “This is delicious.”

“I’ll send your compliments to the chef.” Actually, Spike 2 had asked a minion of his to turn a chef just for this meal. He mentally patted himself on the back. It had been worth all the effort.

After they finished their salads, Spike removed the roses from their plates, placing them on the table. Then he came back with sauteed sirloin steak tips with baked potatoes and crusty rolls. She noted that Spike’s meat was almost rare but chose to ignore it. They made small talk during the meal, mostly about England or music trends. They picked topics that were unlikely to be offensive to either one of them. The meal was truly delicious and the company was just as good. She felt herself relaxing in his presence, opening up to him.

Spike went to retrieve their desserts and a carafe filled with coffee. Everything was going so well, she was being herself around him. He’d even been able to coax a few laughs from her. It was time for the second phase of his plan.

The dessert was mocha cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust. It was slathered in chocolate sauce and had red strawberries as a garnish. She was already full and she probably shouldn’t eat it. But she really wanted to. Willow 2 bit her lip, chocolate was her downfall. Spike 2 watched her carefully as she wrestled with temptation. She drug one ripe berry through the chocolate sauce. She held it suspended in the air for a moment, debating. He took an unnecessary breath as she placed it in her mouth and closed her eyes to relish the taste . So, sometimes she gave in to her darker cravings. He felt like cheering or kissing the dab of chocolate from her rosebud mouth. Spike 2 eyed the book which was lying on his bed. Let’s see how far he could push this.

**********

“This is boring, pet.” Spike whined, arm still around her. She was laying against his side. “And now I’m hungry.”

Willow ignored his complaints. “I’m amazed he’s behaving himself. I thought I was going to have to toad him several times.”

Right now Spike didn’t really care. He wanted to get some food and then make love to Willow. He didn’t want to watch the Spike and Willow version of ‘Real World.’ “Yes, he’s a regular choir boy. Can we go now? Or do you want to watch them do the bloody dishes?”

“Spike!” She smacked his arm. “I have to keep an eye on her. Spike can’t be trusted.”

“Hey!”

“Him, not you.”

“Fine. We’ll watch. But if they don’t do something interesting soon, I’m taking you out of here. . .by force if necessary.” He leered at her. She grinned back at him and then turned her attention to the screen.

*******

“Is it good?” Spike 2 asked, his voice was husky. Her pleasure was evident on her face.

“Very.” Willow 2 purred, lost in a chocolate rush. She absently licked the back of the fork and then speared another bite.

His eyes were heavy lidded. “It even feels good doesn’t it? Giving in. ”

She closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. She hadn’t been a good girl at all tonight. Good girls don’t go out with vampires. Or eat decadent desserts three feet away from a man’s bed. She swallowed and then locked eyes with him. “Yes.” A very different hunger lay in those blue depths. She cursed herself for responding to him.

He swallowed, standing up and moving around the table deliberately. He didn’t stop until he towered over her. “You want to give in, don’t you?”

“How did you. . .uh, no I don’t.” Bad save, Willow! Why don’t you tell him you wore a matching panty and bra set and shaved your legs just in case?

“Give in, pet.” He braced a hand against the back of her chair and the other on the table, she was now pinned in. “You won’t regret it.”

“I-I don’t want to. I don’t want you.”

“I see.” He got closer to her, she could feel the coolness radiating from his body as he brushed his nose against her own. “If you don’t want me, then this shouldn’t bother you.”

She took a deep breath, trying to calm down her rocketing pulse. “I-I don’t feel anything.”

His tongue darted out to moisten his lips and her eyes were riveted there. “Then what if I–“ He brought his mouth to the corner of hers and kissed her softly. “Do this.”

*******

“Spike!”

“What?”

“I can’t see.” He had pounced on her just after Spike 2 had brought out dessert.

“Really? Well I can.” Spike continued to lean over her, pinning her to the couch. “Come on, pet, we’ve got better things to do. I really don’t wanna see those two discuss merry old England one more time, do you?”

She shoved him and he reluctantly righted himself, sitting next to her. He looked at the screen. “Bloody hell! This is better than HBO.”

“What the–“

**********

“. . .hell are you trying to do to me?” The words were whispered and weak. She was giving in to his sensual assault on her senses. The champagne that they had both consumed wasn’t helping either. She wasn’t drunk by any means but it allowed a warmth to settle into her muscles, allowed her to ease into his touch.

Spike feathered a series of kisses down her jaw line before he answered. “I’m trying to tempt you.” He gathered her limp body up in his arms and placed her upon the bed. “I want you.” He groaned as he settled over her. “Give yourself to me.”

“I shouldn’t.” She swallowed, trying to ignore how good his body felt pressed to hers.

“Don’t worry about what you should do. What do you want to do?”

“I don’t even know.” She breathed.

“So innocent. Why don’t I tell you about what I want.” Spike 2 pressed his mouth to her neck, inhaling her scent. He felt himself harden. “I want you -- body, mind, heart, and soul. I want to be your world, I won’t settle for anything less. I want to be your lover. Your friend. Your everything.”

She didn’t know what to say, what to do. She couldn’t deny it any longer. She wanted Spike. With hardly any effort, she could fall for him. Just like that other Willow had done for that other Spike. What if they were really meant to be together?

She was giving in. He could see it in her eyes. She would be his, be by his side for eternity. He captured his mouth with his own, it was hard and demanding. She responded without hesitation. Willow 2 closed her eyes and brought her hands up to run through his tousled hair. He released her mouth, continuing to lay over her. “I love you, Willow Rosenberg.”

“I-“

”Croak” Suddenly there was no spike. Only a big brown toad on her abdomen. She shrieked. The toad croaked. She jumped up, sending it to the floor where it commenced to hop up and down about two foot off the ground. It was croaking furiously, and Willow 2 swore she heard expletives coming from its mouth. This was too much. She’d almost lost her virginity and gods know what else to a vampire who had just morphed into a toad. “Never go out on a date when you live on the Hellmouth!” She cried, running from the room. Luckily, she met Xander out in the hall who offered to take her back home.

*********

“You ruined a soddin’ beautiful moment, Red.”

“He was trying to force himself on her!”

“Oh yeah, she looked like she was having an awful time. Yup. Uh-huh.”

“Men!” She shook her head. She gestured to the screen letting Spike 2 resume his normal appearance.

*********

“Are you happy?” Spike 2 growled. Willow assumed he was ranting at her. He was kicking trash cans and bed posts in order to vent his fury. “Leave me alone! My love life is none of your bleedin’ business!”

*******

“He has a point, Willow.” Spike admonished. “Let the two of them work it out. You’re other self is a smart gel, she won’t let that bloke boss her around. You and I worked out alright, didn’t we?”

“I suppose so.” Willow murmured thoughtfully. She was feeling a little bad. Her other self was an intelligent young woman, she could make her own decisions.

“ I know so.” Spike gathered up the two magickal texts that were laying on the coffee table. “I’m going to put this away for safe keeping. We’re going to let them take this at their own pace, alright?”

“Alright.”

Spike disappeared into the other room, presumably to hide the books. He returned with a devilish smile. “No more casting spells in another world for just now. But I do have a couple of other things you could do.”

“Really? Like what?”

“Feel like role playing?”

“I guess so.” She blushed a becoming shade of red.

*********

Willow lay on her bed, she tried to look sad and angsty but she felt excited, like her nerve endings were sizzling. A knock sounded on the door. “Come in.”

Spike walked in. He looked around the room curiously and then at her. His eyes brushed over her entire body.

“Spike!” She squeaked as she hastily stood up. “What do you w-want? A spell? I can do that.”

“No.” His tongue rimmed his lips. “I didn’t come for a spell.” He slid his duster off his shoulders and then took off his outer shirt. He got closer to her, like a panther stalking his prey.

“Then what did you come for? ” She murmured.

“You.” She gasped at his words and his actions. He stripped off his t-shirt. His chest was muscled and smoothed, like a marble statue. Then he unbuckled his belt.

“I-I’ll scream!” She threatened.

Spike’s nostrils flared. “I know you’re a screamer.” Then, Spike seized her and crushed her body to his own. “I’ve been dreaming of this since I held you hostage at the factory.” He muttered.

“You have?” Willow felt a rush of desire flow through her. He wasn’t roleplaying this portion. They had both thought about this the night he had come to her dorm room.

In answer he kissed her savagely and toppled her body to the mattress. She’d never seen him so uncontrolled, so primal. He ripped at her shirt, sending buttons flying. Then he roughly pulled her jeans down, he didn’t hurt her but he wasn’t the gentle tender lover that she’d been with before. It was arousing.

He shucked off his jeans, and his erection sprang free. It was impossibly hard. She moaned and lifted her hips up to him. With a cry, he sheathed himself inside her, no preliminaries. It was a wild coupling, they couldn’t wait any more for foreplay. Spike’s mouth twisted into an animal like snarl as he thrust hard inside her. At each stroke he gave a small groan. He slid a hand between their bodies and manipulated her clitoris, sending her into orgasm. He soon followed, collapsing on top of her with a cry.

“Red?”

“Yes?” She said, sleepily.

“I should have done this last year when I came to your dorm.”

“Yes, you should have.” Willow said, feathering kisses along his neck. She giggled and playfully nipped his neck. “But can you imagine what the Initiative soldiers would have thought?”

“They could stand a few pointers.” They both laughed. Then, Spike brought her hand to his mouth and kissed her finger tips. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

******

Two weeks had passed. Willow kept her promise and hadn’t spied on them. It was killing her! She was often tempted to look in on them but Spike would catch with her that guilty smile on her face. Or she would stop herself at the last minute.

She just had to know how the were getting on, she didn’t want the other Willow to be lonely. Spike was the vampire for her if she would only admit it. She grinned, glad that she had found her way to Spike eventually. They were meant for each other. She didn’t know why she hadn’t seen it before meeting his other self. For the most part, their lives were wonderful. Well, except for living on the Hellmouth.

The only stumbling block they had come across so far was his wish to sire her. He didn’t want to lose her and he often asked her if she would let him. He knew that she could temporarily deactivate the chip but Willow wasn’t willing to be a demon. Giving her a soul wouldn’t work either, than she and Spike couldn’t ever make love again. But they had time to figure this out, she was still young. There were other things that were possible -- spells, darker magicks.

Willow shook of her melancholy thoughts. Time to worry about other Spike and Willow. Surely, a little sneak peak wouldn’t hurt.

***********

In the other world. . .

Spike stood on Giles’ doorstep. He felt like a ninny, bringing chocolates and roses, taking her home to a bleedin’ Watcher’s house. Least I’m not composing poems for her. Why the hell am I doing this? Then Willow stepped into his arms and laid her head on his shoulder. Oh, yeah, that’s why. Because the thought of being without her makes you want to take a stroll in the sun, you bloody poof. “Goodnight, Red.” He murmured, inhaling the sweet scent of strawberries that seemed to cling to her form.

“Goodnight, Spike.” She turned her mouth up for his kiss, just like she’d done for the past six dates. It never ceased to amaze him, that she would trust him. Let him kiss her and touch her, monster that he was. Wooing wasn’t easy but she was well worth the effort it took. He’d do anything for her. His lips gently pressed down on hers, savoring the softness of her mouth. She leaned into him, unconsciously. Her pale hands slid around his waist and stroked the muscles of his back, kneading his shoulder blades. He bit back a groan.

Willow felt almost boneless. She wondered if he knew the effect he had on her. One little kiss and she turned into this mindless pool of nerves. When she was with him, all she could do was feel, no thinking was even possible. She was starting to obsess about him. Little things. Like the way he moved his mouth when he spoke. She noticed that he sometimes sucked in his cheeks when he was staring at her, it made his cheekbones sharper and more prominent. Goddess help her, she wanted to trace them with her fingers, know them with her mouth.

He released her, finally. It was getting harder and harder to part at night. He wanted her to come home with him, let him show her with his body how he felt about her. But she wasn’t ready. Not yet. She seemed stunned, standing there watching him with a perplexed expression. He couldn’t help the pleased smile that twisted his mouth as he said. “ Pay attention. You need to get inside, luv.” She seemed to snap out of it and nodded, flushing a fetching shade of red. He opened the door and she stepped inside, he closed the door and whistled as he walked back to his own digs. Soon, very soon she’ll be mine.

Just as he cut through the park, his stomach began growling. That other Willow had taken his ability to feed. But it had gotten him his Willow, so it was one thing that he was willing to overlook. Willow meant more to him than any amount of pleasure he got from blood ever would.

It wasn’t the only change he had made for his Willow. He’d ordered his minions to refrain from killing. They still hunted and fed on humans, but there was a no killing order. That had been difficult. He’d had to stake several of them before they started towing the line. He’d almost made friends with the Watcher. If you could call it that, Rupert Giles still had no use for vampires but he appreciated the no killing order as well as some information on the local demon population that Spike had provided. He shook his head, never imagining that he’d be helping a Watcher or dating a witch. Unlife is funny sometimes.

Looking around, Spike noticed a young woman sitting on a park bench, clutching her knee. His mouth watered as he noted the small crimson river flowing from her wound. She also had several wounds on her arm, though they didn’t have much blood. Such a pity. He eyed her hungrily as he stalked towards her. “Havin’ some trouble, ducks?” He noted the skates at her feet. He shook his head in disgust. Humans. Only they would strap wheels to their feet and then try to roll around on hard concrete surfaces.

The dark haired young woman blushed. “Uh, no. Not really, only a scrape.”

“Are you sure? That might need some bandaging.” He sat down next to her and put his arm around the back of the bench.

“Oh, uh. I don’t think so.” She thought something was amiss. She was right. Spike grinned as he used his fist to knock her unconscious. He growled as the pain sliced through his skull. “Bloody hell!” He looked heavenward, feeling the other Willow’s presence again. “I know what you did to me, witch. But I found away around your chip! I still feed on humans, I just can’t kill them anymore!” He lowered his head to his victim’s knee and began to lap up the blood as if in defiance.

Back in our Sunnydale. . .

Willow stomped her foot. How dare he? He should surrender to his own fate and find an animal blood supplier like her Spike had done. Than she looked at him once more, bathed in the light of her view sphere and started to laugh. No one could keep Spike down it seemed. Maybe she should tell Willow about the spell to numb his chip pain. Nah, not yet. He needs to get adjusted to not killing humans first.