Spiked Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wills, what are you doing? We stopped this a long time ago. I'm in love with-"

"Me. Always and always." She poked a cool finger in between the buttons on his shirt, grazing the soft hair on his chest. "Missed you."

"You did? Well, that's. . .uh, nice. Missed you too, because you're my friend. Yes, my very best friend. And friends don't touch engaged male friends in naughty ways." He pulled her hand from his chest and found it cool to the touch. Wait a second! That pouty expression, the skin tight clothes, and the sudden Xander-lust! "You're a vampire!" He screamed out as he stepped back. "What did you do with Anya?"

"Nothing, Xander." Anya's voice said, she stepped out in the living room. "I'm fine." She was followed by another redhead. Two of them? God, at this rate, there would be an annual Sunnydale 'bring your evil twin picnic'. "Willow, what's going on?"

"I'm going to teach the Spikes a little lesson." Willow said, smiling. She looked at Vamp Willow. "I'll do a spell to fix the cold problem."

"Okay, not gonna ask for that story cause that might be scary. And, plus, Spikes and Vamp Willows . . .eww." He looked at the vampire. "Why aren't you biting?"

"Long story." The live and undead versions of his best friend answered.

Anya smiled. "It's a plan worthy of a vengeance demon." She beamed at Willow. "I'm so proud. We needed to test her on you, thank you for participating." Then, she remembered Xander's colorful entrance. She narrowed her eyes. "Who's Lucy? And why does she want to know you're home?"

*******

Spike finished off the last V'Losh demon with a blow to the neck with his battle ax. The buggers had attacked him last night in a huge group and now they were paying the price. He wiped the blade on the grass. Spike had refused to let Willow take the patrol because he knew the demons would be out in large numbers. It was far too dangerous to risk having her hurt by them.

"That was messy." Spike whirled to see his Red standing underneath a lamp post.

"What are you doing out here, luv? You could have been hurt."

"Lonely." She lowered her eyes from his intense gaze.

"You missed me, then?" Spike was flush with pleasure. Was she seeking him out now? This might be easier than he thought.

"Very much." Vamp Willow tried to look shy. "Are you done patrolling? We could have a drink and. . .I don't know. . talk?"

"I'd like that, pet." Spike walked over and put an arm around her as he escorted her back to the Watcher's place. Other world Spike, eat your bleedin' heart out.

*******

Willow stood in Giles' bedroom watching the two vampires walk in the apartment together. She'd given her vampire self an magickal invite already, since she was the defacto resident. For some reason, she almost felt jealous. Jealous? She had Tara, didn't she? She'd taken on a goddess to save her. There was something about Spike though. She couldn't define it. But it was almost impossible to take her eyes off of him somehow.

Too bad that he'd had eyes only for Buffy. His talk of seduction the other night had to have been a cruel joke. True, the other Spike wanted her, but not this Spike. No, he wanted only the Slayer. The blond haired, hazel-eyed, perfect Slayer. Not the silly red haired witch that he thought her to be.

Willow shook her head. She shouldn't think that way about Buffy. She loved Buffy. She had almost been a sister to her. Though, sometimes Willow identified with Dawn. She felt like the younger, awkward sister who would never measure up. Not that she didn't miss the Slayer. A part of her would always miss Buffy, but she wished her friend well in her new existence, knew that one day she would rejoin her.

But that still left the Spike problem. The vampire stirred up some feelings in her that she thought she had ceased to have for the male sex. Willow needed to know how she felt about Spike.

*******

Spike watched Willow sipping a cup of tea with obvious distaste. He had a mug of blood in his hand and her eyes kept straying to it. "Does this bother you, pet?" Odd, since the Slayers death head had often ate around her and he got the impression that she didn't mind anymore.

"Yes." Vamp Willow was so unbelievably hungry. She shook her head. "No. I'm distracted."

Spike was confused, normally his Red was a regular chatterbox. Tonight she was oddly quiet and childlike. It unnerved him, he enjoyed Willow's cheerful conversation, the way her eyes would light up as she told him something funny. "Something wrong?"

"Hungry."

"Want a pizza? I like the crust and blood makes a good dipping sauce."

"Mmmm. . .dipping sauce." Her face changed as the hunger over took her.

"Willow?" He backed away in horror. No, someone had taken his Red from him. She was HIS, dammit! Who did this to you?"

"What?" Vamp Willow eyes the half-eaten red liquid in the cup.

"Who did this to you? You were supposed to be mine. I was going to be your bleedin' sire, the only vampire you'd ever know."

"Spike!" Willow said from the stairwell."

"Willow?" Spike looked at the other human, redhead and he began to rapidly approach her. "I played a trick on you. I was angry that you and -"

Her words were cut off as his mouth descended. Spike crushed her against the wall as his mouth established his hunger and his claim on her. He broke away when she was nearly boneless. "Wow."

"Wow, indeed." Spike said smugly. He turned to look at her vampire counterpart. "Where did she come from?"

"This hell world that Anya created."

Spike was interested. "Tell me that story another time, pet." He looked at the replica with a more discriminating eye. "She's a bit younger, isn't she?"

"Bored now." Vamp Willow intoned. "Didn't get to play either." She scowled at Spike fiercely. "Bad puppy."

"Send her home, pet. I'm no one's bleedin' puppy."

"You were my puppy."

"What?" Willow said. "You mentioned something about a puppy last time you were here."

Vamp Willow nodded. "Angel and Spike were my puppies for a while." She turned her head to the side. "The Master gave them both to me. But Spikey was bad one day so I punished him."

"Let me guess? I didn't survive it?"

"No. I was disappointed." In the distance, chains clinked together.

"I forgot about the other Spike." Willow said softly. Poor vamp hadn't eaten in a few hours because she'd been busy with the vampiress.

"He's chained up?" Vamp Willow could hardly contain her excitement. "Puppy!" She called excitedly.

Spike watched the vampiress make a bee line for the bathroom with a smirk. You wanted a Willow, mate? Well, you've got one now. He smiled at his flesh and blood Willow. At least he didn't get to kiss the real one yet.

"Bloody hell! What are you doing with that match, you crazy bint?" Came a cry from the other room.

Showing how far, her talents had really come, Willow put her hands in the air. "The show is over, put out the lights. Send the creature back to the darkness, back to the night. Three time three, the power of nine, send her back to her own place, her own time. So mote it be." A bolt of power issued from her hands and sought out the red vampiress. They ran into the other room in time to see her vanish in a haze of light.

"You didn't need Anya to do that?"

"No, I just didn't remember the spell that she had used."

They both looked at the chained Spike. He had a nasty burn on his chest, his black shirt hung in strips. He was pissed. "Who, the bleedin' hell, was that bitch?"

"Me." Willow said sweetly. "Still wanna turn me?"

Spike 2 smirked. "If you were my child, luv, I'd be the one doing the discipline. But I guarantee you'd enjoy it."

"Why don't you send him back home too?" Spike said, narrowing his eyes on his competition.

"Can't. Anya created that universe with a wish, she had a specific way to open a gate. I don't have one to his world."

Willow crossed her arms over her chest. "By the way, you wanna tell me what all this seducing business is about?"

"Bugger." Both Spikes said.

Her Spike spoke up first. "We both want you, pet."

"Want me? To turn me, you mean."

"No, we both want you." Spike said.

Willow flushed a deep a crimson color. "I'm not d-desirable, though. Men hardly ever noticed me."

"Believe us, pet, you're noticeable." Spike said, brushing a stray strand of hair from her eyes.

The chained Spike's voice was a seductive purr. "Let us show you how much we want you."

"Sh-show me?" Willow's mouth went dry.

"Show you." Spike intoned, as he pressed his body along her side.

"I shouldn't. Tara and I-"

"Pet, she left you just as your best friend died. Let us give you pleasure, don't you want to feel good?"

The confined Spike smiled, seeing her resolve weaken further. "Don't you deserve some happiness? Just give in to us. I know you want to."

Goddess help her, she did want to. She wanted them both. Two versions of the same vampire, it was a heady offer. Goddess knows, one Spike was irresistible. But, two Spikes? She didn't stand a chance in hell. She would never get this opportunity again and she wasn't sure of what it would all mean. But she knew she had to do this or she might regret it always. Willow looked at them both before she said in a trembling voice. "Yes."

******* Both vampires could scarcely believe their good fortune. They both kept looking at her with disbelieving but blissful faces. It was starting to make Willow nervous. Why were they just standing there staring at her? "Uh, maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

The captive vampire scowled at his counterpart. "Kiss her, you dolt. What? We're you a bleedin' priest before you were turned?"

Spike didn't even have a snappy comeback. "Kiss her." He murmured softly as he reached out a tentative finger and placed it against her lips. She placed a small kiss on his fingertip and Spike sighed. He was going to be so gentle with her that she would never want to leave him. He leaned over and leisurely explored her mouth.

The captive vampire was impatient, eager to participate. Spike 2 offered up his bound hands to them. "Unchain me."

She lay her head against Spike's chest and bit her lip. "I don't know, I might like bondage." He scowled. She looked at him skeptically. "You won't try to-"

"I could never hurt you, pet. Tonight is about you and bringing you pleasure." He looked at his 'good' twin. "Besides, you're knight in tarnished armor will be there."

" If you try to hurt her, I'll make you a big pile dust. Handsome face and all."

"See?" The other vampire said triumphantly. Willow slid the key out of her skirt pocket and unlocked the vampire's chains, pulling them from his bound hands and arms. He lifted his arms and stretched luxuriously. "Ahh, that feels better." With devilment in his eyes he swaggered over to her and bent to her whisper against her mouth. "And this will feel even better." This Spike's kiss was just as mind melting as the other's but this was had a darker tinge to it. It was hungry and demanding. As he ended his foray in her mouth for the moment, Spike stared into her eyes, a hint of yellow in his eyes. He looked ravenous. . .yet he was maintaining control so he wouldn't frighten her. Her knees wobbled as she stepped back to let him get out of the tub.

Then, both vampires closed in on her. Her Spike . . .and he was going to be hers. . . in back and the other Spike in front. "Willow, luv," Spike whispered in her ear as he slid a sensuous hand down her back. "Relax, let us do all the work."

Willow shivered as the other vampire spoke up."Not here, mate. We need a bed."

"Upstairs." Spike directed. Quickly, they picked her up by her shoulders and feet and rushed her up Giles' stairs to the bedroom.

They set her down on the foot of the bed gently, and she moved to a sitting position. She was in the middle of one of those defining moments in her life. Predictable, 'old reliable' Willow was about to have sex with two lustful vampires on a Watcher's bed. She couldn't even contain the sinful grin that spread over her face. She had a dark side alright and this seemed to be feeding into it.

With a wicked glint in her eyes, she smiled at both of them and pointed to the tips of her shoes. They were baffled, watching to see what would happen. Slowly, a circling bolt of energy climbed her leg, melting without pain all the clothing it touched. Her shoes and socks were gone, leaving on her silver toe ring. The energy bolt then claimed her skirt, making it disappear in stages. It slowly unraveled, going from a below the knee to a micro mini to nothingness. Both Spikes visibly gulped, eyes riveted on the show. Still clad in her blue satin underwear, Willow watched the beam melt her t-shirt, leaving her in a matching bra. Then the beam hovered at her neck and then began a downward descent exposing her breasts. Both Spikes sucked in an unnecessary gulp of air. It made short work of her panties as well, exposing the thatch of cinnamon curls. Spike 2 hissed as his demon flared, anxious to stake its claim. Spike felt much the same way but was able to mask his demon's desire from the redhead.

When they were about to lunge for her, Willow put up a halting hand. "Strip." They both reached for their shirts automatically pulling them up and off. Anything to get closer to her. Two pale, well-muscled chests were revealed. They reached for their pants then, unzipping them and pulling them down and off. Willow's eyes widened, it had been so long since she'd been with a man. She'd forgotten the lean, hard lines of their bodies. Their shafts were engorged with blood, heavy in their arousal. They leaned away from their bodies as if they were reaching out for her, starving for contact. This time it was Willow that gulped, floundering for something to say. "You both don't wear underwear?"

"Get's in the way." Spike 2 said with a truly evil grin. His demon howled inside, wanting to taste the redhead. He pounced. Willow was pushed further up the bed with a happy-looking vampire between her legs. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and buried his nose in the sweet smelling curls. She gave a startled gasp. Tara had done this to her before but not Oz. She wondered if a man's tongue would feel different. Willow shook her head, freeing it of thoughts of her lesbian lover. She'd deal with that later. Sensing her distraction, Spike 2 got her attention back with a cool sweep of his tongue between her nether lips. She bit her lips and let out a small gasp. "No, mental holidays, luv. The only thing I want you to think about is this." With that he began to lick her in earnest. Ooh. . .his tongue was different, bolder and a little rougher.

The other Spike rolled his eyes and laid down beside her, immediately capturing her rosebud mouth. He knew it sounded foolish, but he wanted to kiss her for hours. Spike wanted to mold her mouth with his own until she couldn't think of another's lips. He wanted to ravish her with his lips until she cried out against, begging him to take her and make her his.

Willow was pretty sure she was dead and experiencing some kind of hellmouthy version of heaven. Surely, heaving sex with two sinfully attractive vampires didn't happen in a normal heaven, right? Not that she was looking for an afterlife with harps, clouds, and angels. Mmm. . .Angel. . .oooh. . .two Spikes, a Willow and Angel. . .bad Willow! Two Spikes were bad enough. Yes. . .uhhh. . .Spikes. And Spike 2 did look like an angel, she thought as she looked down her body to see him laboring between her thighs. He was one of those depraved fallen ones with tilted halos and 'take me to bed' blue eyes. Yes, he was very. . .uh. . .very. . . .very. . . uhhhh. . . .bad. Willow came with a sort of shattered sigh. Spike released her mouth to suck on her neck, gently nipping her exposed throat. He moved to her left breast, taking a pouting crest into his mouth. She looked down to see a tousled haired Spike lay his head against her belly and regard with her interest. She was still coming, she realized. Little aftershocks that sizzled her senses. "How was it, pet?"

"I've never felt like that before." He raised an eyebrow, his lips twisting in a knowing leer.

Her Spike looked down at his counterpart. "I'm taking her first."

Spike 2 scowled. "Over my dead body."

"We're already dead, you stupid git. Now move your arse off of her before I kick it."

"Uh, hello? Do I get some say in this?" Willow interjected. "Please stop the 'being dead' talk too, because that is. . .eww. 'Kay?" They nodded reluctantly. Spike 2's fingers were clutching her hips, unwilling to give up his hold. She tried to gently explain it to him. "I want this Spike to be with me first. I think I might. . .I have some feelings for. . .I just want-"

Spike almost felt tears come to his eyes. "I feel the same way, pet."

She hugged him to her. "Really?" A delighted smile broke on her face. He nodded and then claimed her mouth again. She was his! He was hers! They both thought. Things quickly turned explosive. She pulled her mouth away, sucking in breath. "Take me."

Spike 2 reluctantly released his hold on Willow to crawl up beside her. Despite himself, he was moved by their touching scene. He wanted to be loved like that. Willow's eyes were full of devotion, he wished someone would look at him that way. This world's Spike pressed between her splayed thighs.

Spike hissed as he lowered himself into her tight, hot depths. She was exquisite, felt like she was made for him. He plunged deep and once he did, he knew that no one would take her from him. He didn't move, wanting to appreciate this moment. She felt like she was a part of him, she was his now. Forever.

Willow felt the same way. This demon had somehow claimed her body, heart, mind, and soul in this one act of possession. She'd never felt this complete before. Never felt so connected to someone. Oz and Tara had just been time fillers until she could be with Spike. She smiled up at him, running a hand over his beatific face. Looking over, she saw Spike 2's expression. He was bewildered by this turn of events. "I'm his." She said quietly. His face fell. "But you are also Spike. I want you too." She slid a hand down his cool chest to cup his aching rod. He shuddered, burying his face in her sweet smelling neck. She began to stroke him in earnest.

Spike caught her gaze. "Take him in your mouth." He thrust against her one time, causing them both to cry out. She looked at him once more, a question in her eyes. "I want you to be full of me. He is the only man, I'd share you with. " Spike 2, hearing this, eagerly moved his hips up the bed so that she could suck him.

Spike began to pound into her. Willow moved her hips against him, moaning around the other vampire's erection. Spike 2 groaned in low in his throat as her warm little mouth settled on him, up and down. He moved his hands between their bodies and stroked her engorged clit. She was slick and hot with dew, coating his fingers. Willow came first, lifting her hips off the bed. Spike came then, shot his seed deep inside her, morphing as he did so. "Mine!" he roared to himself as well as the other vampire and sank his fangs into her breast. No pain. Spike 2 got the message, there would be no blood play for him with the redhead.

Willow sucked harder on Spike's thick member scraping her teeth slightly under his head. She cupped his sack in her hand. He gasped, shooting himself in her hot mouth. She swallowed his seed willingly, loving the taste of him. When it was over, he pulled himself from her mouth and bent to kiss her. She was delicious, tasting of himself and blood from where she'd bitten her cheek when he'd made her come earlier. Spike still suckled at her breast, taking deep mouthfuls of her potent blood. When he couldn't risk taking anymore. He rolled over and spooned up against her back. Spike 2 released her mouth and spooned her front. Willow sighed, so many things were going to change. For the better. All three of them fell into an exhausted slumber.