Spill The Milk Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seth?" I called out.

He poked his head in the doorway. "Hey! It looks great in here. A person could actually live in here now."

I pulled the suit bag out of the closet and held it up.

Seth scowled. "Yeah. I know. I think the bag is the kind that folds up and zips into itself." When I didn't move, he sighed, stepped into the room, and closed the door. "Corey was the best man at her older brother's wedding when she was sixteen. That's what she wore. She came out right after that. Her dad and brother tried to beat it out of her, turn her into a real man. They kept her locked in the basement. They were going to keep her down there until they either made a man out of her, or until she was no longer an embarrassment to the family. She managed to escape, made it as far as a neighbor's house, and they called the cops. Her dad, brother, and step-mother were all arrested. When Corey got out of the hospital, she broke into the house, and all her stuff was gone, except for that. She took it and split."

"Then what?"

"What do you mean?"

"How'd she get from there to here?" I clarified.

He shrugged one shoulder. "Struggle, fight, survive. She changed her name somewhere along the way. She's never been back home. She has never told me what her name used to be, or where home was."

"And the family?" I asked.

He scowled. "Acquitted. She didn't show up to testify, and they got off."

We both stood there in silence for several minutes with me still holding up the suit. I carefully laid the bag across the stripped bed before I spoke again. "I think it's best if we never tell Mitch that story."

Seth chuckled wryly. "Ya think?"

I grinned. "Yeah. Pretty sure."

Between the three of us, we had the apartment packed and loaded in the trucks in under three hours. The only pieces of furniture that we took with us were the dresser and an art desk. We brought the dresser because we would need one. It was garage sale acquired and dinged up, but it was real wood and much higher quality than I could purchase. The art desk wasn't high quality, but Seth informed us that Corey was very attached to it, so it went home with us.

In exactly eight weeks, to the day, I had gone from being a single man living alone in a three-bedroom house, to being head-over-heels in love with the man of my dreams, and sharing the same three-bedroom house with three other adults, and, on a part-time basis, two adolescent girls. My clean and orderly life had become a hot mess, and I was tremendously happy about it.

**

My neglected cock was making far too many demands for me to be able to watch my gorgeous and sexy boyfriend sleeping peacefully. Regardless of what my dick wanted, my heart and mind wanted to let Seth get some rest. The sun had been cresting the horizon by the time we had crawled into bed, and Seth had resembled the walking dead. I quietly left the bedroom to discover that it was well past two in the afternoon, the coffee was cold, and the other occupants of the house were nowhere in evidence. My truck was also MIA, which did not surprise me. It was my intent to take Mitch's car to the wedding anyway, as it was cleaner than my truck, and a four-door sedan. Since we would be returning with children, neither Seth's truck nor mine was really an option.

The previous night, or early morning to be more precise, after an incredibly long, but ultimately pointless debate, it had been decided that Mitch would sleep on the couch and Corey would take his bed. At least, for the week that we would have the girls while Jamie and Craig were on their honeymoon. Beyond that, we would have to make some adjustment to the sleeping arrangements, and possibly, the house, depending on what happened between Mitch and Corey. I knew, without asking, what Mitch had finally decided that he wanted, based on his behavior from the night before, but I had no clue how she felt about him. Corey had been adamant that she would not be staying long, but until she was gainfully employed, I considered that an equally pointless argument.

As far as I was concerned, they could just stay, permanently. The thought of having Seth in my bed every night, falling asleep with him in my arms, and waking up to his beautiful face, didn't scare me. Truth be told, I wanted it. I knew that it was too soon. We had only been together for two months, and I had never dug up the gumption to tell him how I felt about him. I had tried to show him, but those three, little, important words had never left my mouth. I just knew, soul-deep, that it was right. He was the one for me. And one day, in the not too distant future, I hoped that there would be another one of these little shindigs like the one we would be attending in a few short hours, only with me at the head of the table, and Seth at my side.

**