Spin the Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn1992
jenn1992
165 Followers

"Well, that was fun," I reported wryly.

The bottle was pointing at the naked athlete. I took a deep breath as I looked him up and down, taking in his well-defined form and, especially, his long cock. It had softened somewhat and hung at half-mast, still looking tasty. I licked my lips.

"What happens if he has to take off a piece of clothing?" I asked.

The naked athlete had an answer: "It's your turn to strip."

"Or maybe he has to forfeit his turn," the shorter dork suggested.

"That's it, absolutely," the athlete still wearing pants chimed in.

"Flip those coins," I suggested.

Two heads, then a tails.

"Sorry, bud," I said, spinning the bottle.

It was the taller dork, whose pants came off.

And then the still-clothed athlete, who also lost his pants.

Then the taller dork again, who I quickly stripped naked. I stood and inched closer. His cock was smaller than the athlete's - maybe four inches - and stood rock hard. As we got closer together, the head of his cock poked my belly just above the waist of my panties and then my breasts, still inside my bra, pressed against his chest.

The heat of the moment was getting to me. I felt the eyes of all the men on me. They wanted me. I loved that they wanted me. And I loved their kisses and touches. And touching them.

I kissed him. "Can I touch it?" I asked.

He gulped and nodded. I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock, tugging gently along his length. He moaned.

My other hand found his balls and gently massaged them. He groaned and thrusted.

Oh no, I realized too late, he's cumming. And a moment later, his spunk was on my belly and then, after I stepped back, on my thigh.

He apologized and grabbed his shirt and cleaned me up. Bashful, he smiled at me as he dressed and ran off.

I was aching for the release I'd given him. My breath was becoming ragged as I teased and pleased, and the boys probably couldn't miss the heat coming from my panties when they held me close. My nipples were so hard they were throbbing. Each time one of the boys brushed against them with a hand or their chest, an electric shock went straight to my pussy. Which was dripping, I was certain.

The bottle pointed again at the naked athlete. But the coin flip didn't go his way, so we spun again, and it pointed this time to the remaining dork.

I pulled off his pants, revealing blue boxers with a big tent. "What are you hiding in here?" I asked, kissing him.

"Spin the bottle to me again and we'll find out," he replied.

I spun.

The naked athlete again.

"Wait," he said, "before we flip coins. Shouldn't we switch to two coins since there are fewer guys now?"

I grabbed another beer. "You guys figure out the new rules," I said, taking my beer for a walk to catch my breath and check in with myself.

The experiment had gone better than I'd ever imagined. I had four guys, three of whom I found very attractive, taking turns making out with me and stripping.

What do I want? I asked myself. I wanted to get naked for the guys, I decided. And I wanted blue eyes naked, too.

What if things went further?

I took a long swig from my beer as I considered.

I wanted to taste those cocks, I decided. And, noticing my hand sliding down my belly and into my wet panties, I wanted to be pleasured too.

I came back to the boys who had decided on new rules.

It was going to be one coin flip: heads, the person with the most clothes on took off an item of clothing; tails, just a kiss. If we had the same amount of clothing on, the guy would strip, and if we were both naked, the guy would choose where the kiss was, regardless of the coin toss.

"Like on your cock?" I asked to clarify.

"Like on my cock," the naked athlete said. "And the bottle's pointing to me."

Someone flipped a coin. "Tails."

I kissed the naked athlete deeply. His hands found my ass and pulled me close to him, pressing my breasts into his chest and sandwiching his cock between our bellies. I moaned and pulled away.

The bottle pointed to blue eyes. "Heads."

He stepped towards me and put his hands on my waist. Just holding me for a second, he looked into my eyes. I grabbed his head with both hands and pulled his lips to mine.

Disoriented from his warm musky smell and his strong hands and his kiss, I told him what I wanted. "Take me."

"Pardon?"

I cleared my throat. "Take my bra off."

He pulled me closer. "Are you sure?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

He still delayed and kept whispering. "You really want to strip to just your panties with four hungry, mostly naked guys?"

I nodded. And kissed him again.

"This is turning you on something fierce, isn't it?" he hissed.

I nodded, breathless.

He'd unclasped my bra and I felt the straps sliding down my arms.

I kissed him again as I let the bra fall, pushing my naked breasts against his bare chest.

"Do you want me to show your breasts to the others?" he whispered.

I nodded, putty in his arms.

And then he spun me around and pulled me hard against him, my ass pressing into his cock through our underwear. His hands cupped my breasts as he kissed my neck.

He tweaked my throbbing nipples, showing me off to the other three guys. And then one hand eased down my body, past my ribs, across my flat tummy, and into my panties. The pressure against my mons was wonderful.

He just touched my clitoral hood with his middle finger before pulling his hand back and stepping away from me.

Three pairs of eyes looked at me, taking in my newly exposed breasts. The dork's mouth was wide open, in awe of my bare breasts standing proud on my chest. The athletes both looked at me and I knew what blue eyes meant by hungry. They wanted to devour me.

I struggled to stand as someone spun the bottle.

It came in waves, the realization that I was standing in just my now very wet panties in front of these men. My nipples ached for another pair of hands or lips on them. My pussy throbbed.

I felt very exposed, in the best way, standing with just my panties covering me. Just my panties hid my aching, wet pussy yearning to be filled from the naked athlete's hard cock. And the others were hardly better, standing around waiting to devour me in just their boxers.

"Those tits," someone reported.

"Oh God," another one said.

"Can I kiss them?" someone asked.

I blushed. I wanted them to do so much more than kiss my tits.

The bottle pointed back to blue eyes. "Heads," someone called.

I quickly freed his cock from his boxers and it didn't disappoint. Long and thick, his beautiful cock pointed straight at me. I wanted to taste it. I wanted all of its eight inches inside me.

But not now. If I fucked him, the game would be over. And I loved the game.

I teased him. With a quick peck on the lips, I looked back at the bottle.

The remaining dork. Tails. I kissed him and teased his cock through his boxers.

The dork again. Heads. I lowered his boxers to find a thick, short monster looking at me. I kissed his cock and then his lips.

The nude athlete. Heads. This was it, the moment of truth.

I readied myself to be entirely naked in the cool spring air with four naked, eager men sporting erections.

Someone whistled and someone coughed. And then everyone was silent.

The athlete kissed me and then kneeled in front of me, his nose three inches from my panties.

I was so turned on, he must have smelled my musk. "Eat me," I almost screamed. I ached for his touch.

He fingered the waist of my panties at either hip, then, looking into my eyes as though asking permission, he exposed me to the spring air and four pairs of horny eyes.

He kneeled in front of me for a beat before standing. The air was silent, and then.

"Nice ass."

"God, she's naked."

"Holy fuck."

As the athlete stood, he dragged his fingers along my body, up from my ankle to my knee, along the inside of my thigh, lightly across the wet lips of my pussy, through my trimmed pubes, across my belly, along the curve of my breast, and up my collarbone and neck until he reached the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was like putty. If he'd stepped closer while kissing me and brought his cock to touch me, I'd probably have jumped him there. God, I wanted him to ravage me. Bite my tits, grab my ass. I wanted him to bend me over and fuck me there as the others watched my tits swing wildly.

But he didn't.

I moaned and turned around to show the other my body in all its naked glory.

The bottle had been spun and the coin flipped. Heads, the athlete still in boxers.

I pulled off his boxers, making all five of us nude. His cock, maybe six inches long, stood at attention and poked my belly as I kissed him.

Heads again, and the other athlete. "Kiss my cock," he instructed.

The rest of them held their breath. Would I go this far? I was ready to go so much further if only they'd take me there. I wanted these boys. I wanted their cocks, I wanted all of them.

I kissed his cock, right on the head. Salty. His cock twitched. I grasped it in my hands and kissed it again, licking up that salty pre-cum. Then I took a couple of inches of his cock in my mouth, briefly, before standing up.

The bottle pointed to the dork. Heads, again.

"My penis," he stammered.

I gestured at him to lie down. I got on all fours between his legs, my face at his twitching cock. I licked from the base to the tip and planted a kiss at the head of his cock.

I like cocks, I really do. But I also needed some attention on me. "Spin the bottle, guys," I said. "And the winner should rub my pussy."

I barely had my mouth back on the dork's cock before I felt a pair of hands on my ass. I moaned onto the cock in my mouth.

The hands moved to my hips and I felt a warm cock slide between my legs. I moaned again as whoever was behind me dragged the length of his dick along the folds of my pussy.

"She is so wet," someone murmured behind me.

I raised my head off the cock in my mouth as I felt the head of the cock behind me reach my wet, gaping entrance.

"Whoa there," I interrupted. "I said rub my pussy."

"You didn't say with what," one of the guys pointed out.

"Fair is fair," I decided, "but stay on the outside."

I returned to the cock in front of me as the man behind me slid his length along my pussy again, teasing my folds and my clit.

I moaned again onto the cock in front of me as the dork thrust into my mouth, groaning.

The man behind me was leaning forward, reaching for my tits. This just pushed the cock deeper into my mouth until it was down my throat and my nose buried in pubic hair.

I hummed with pleasure as the guy behind me pinched my nipples.

That was enough for the dork, who jerked his hips up and sprayed his semen in my mouth.

I sat upright and caught the second and third blasts from his cock on my tits and thighs.

Someone handed me a shirt, which I used to wipe off my mouth and clean up the sticky mess on my chest and legs.

The boys just watched me.

I was so turned on and still hadn't gotten my own release, even after letting three boys cum on me.

I spun the bottle. It was one of the athletes with a tell-tale sheen on his cock. Tails.

He kneeled next to me and put his hands on my shoulders, trying to coax me to lie down. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me prone with him on top so he could slip it into me. And I wanted that, too, but on my own terms.

So I kissed him while kneeling and quickly reached for the bottle again. "Heads," someone called.

Oh joy, I thought, another cock to suck. Another guy getting off without me.

The bottle pointed to blue eyes. "What do you want me to kiss?" I asked, still kneeling.

"I want to kiss your neck," he said softly.

I wanted him to kiss my neck, too.

"But I want you lying down while I kiss your neck."

I wanted blue eyes to kiss so much more than my neck. I lay flat on my back and he got on all fours with his face just inches from my pussy. I willed him to kiss me there.

He started with a kiss on my hip, then he kissed, slowly, up my belly to my ribs. He kissed my tits, gently at first and then roughly, biting my hard nipples. And then he kissed my collarbone up to my neck.

I moaned. I needed more than kisses. I wrapped my legs around his waist to bring his body against mine. He kept kissing my neck as the weight of his body pressed into me.

His cock was perfectly aligned with my pussy. A gentle thrust would impale me on his hard rod. We held perfectly still, energized by possibility.

He kissed me on the lips.

"What do you want?" he whispered.

He flexed his dick at my entrance, teasing me.

"Oh God," I panted.

"Do you want to fuck me?" he asked.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Or should I tease you first?"

"Yes," I breathed again, pulling him closer to me with my legs and arms.

He held his cock still in spite of my effort.

"Fuck me," I hissed.

"Come on top of me," he instructed, and we rolled over.

I sat upright on him, pinning his cock between my dripping pussy and his belly.

I rocked my hips, rubbing my pussy and grinding my clit against the length of his cock.

The two athletes had spun the bottle and flipped a coin. "I'm up next," one of them reported, "and I want you to kiss my cock."

"I'm not moving," I said, and blue eyes agreed, his hands holding my hips firmly where they were.

The athlete came to me and presented his cock, which I took in my hands and licked from base to tip. Then I took the tip in my mouth while looking blue eyes straight in his blue eyes.

As I eased my way down the length of the cock in my mouth, I lifted my hips off the ground. Letting go of the athlete's cock, I reached for blue eyes' cock. I lifted my hips further and pointed the cock at my wet pussy.

Blue eyes moaned, and so did I, which made the athlete jerk his cock further into my mouth.

I eased my mouth off of the athlete's cock and, with one hand at blue eyes' cock and one hand on the athlete's, I teased all three of us.

I rubbed blue eyes' cock along my slit, back and forth, catching it each time in my dripping cunt. At first it was just barely entering me, then I let a hair more of his cock into me, and then a bit more, and little by little, the head of his cock slid inside of me and then out and along my slit until it reached my clit, and then back in.

At the same time, I rubbed the athlete's cock along my lips, my tongue, my teeth, teasing him.

After a few minutes of this teasing, when I could hardly bear it any longer, blue eyes gently thrust a little further into me. I needed him. Immediately.

I let go of the athlete and put my hands firmly on blue eyes' chest as I eased myself down onto his cock.

Inch by inch, he stretched me in the most amazing way.

I caught my breath when I had all of him inside of me, and then I leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

When I sat back up, ready to ride him, I caught sight of the two naked athletes, still standing there, cocks at attention, eager for their spin.

"Come here," I said, "and jerk off for me."

I was already riding blue eyes, our bodies slapping together noisily.

"Oh God," I moaned, throwing my head back and feeling my breasts bounce, wantonly on display.

The two athletes stood at either side of us, working their cocks close to my head.

"You like what you see, boys?" I moaned.

"It turns you on to watch him fuck me," I continued.

Blue eyes moved a thumb to my clit and suddenly I was on a different plane.

"He's going to make me cum," I screamed.

"Cum with me," I demanded. "Cum on me."

The athletes moaned as first one then then other unloaded spray after spray of salty cum on my cheeks, my lips, and my tits.

I licked my lips to taste their spunk as I reached my own orgasm.

I screamed.

My juices gushed all over blue eyes' cock.

And then, like a gusher, he came inside me. The first shot set me off again and I came again, and then a third time.

As we all came down from our highs, I watched cum seeping out of my pussy. I ran a finger along the base of his cock, making sure to touch my clit on the way, picking up some of blue eyes' spunk and sending a shiver up both our spines.

I licked my finger, tasting him for the first time. It wouldn't be the last time I tasted his salty sweetness, I decided.

The athletes had gone. We were alone, just me and blue eyes.

I stood up and his cock eased out of me with a slurp.

I pulled on my skirt as blue eyes tugged on his boxers and jeans.

"I have a confession," I started, buttoning my shirt.

"I know," he said, "you put up those flyers."

I handed him my phone. "Put in your number," I insisted, "but not your name."

jenn1992
jenn1992
165 Followers
12