Spin the Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica: "Ok are we ready to play?"

They all smile and nod their confirmation. Veronica then reaches over to spin the bottle.

The bottle spins at an incredible rate. Its balance is perfect and it reflects the firelight hypnotically. As it slows down, each of the participants breaths deeper.

It comes to rest pointing at Olicia.

Olicia: Her eyes roll from left, to upwards then right. She pauses then says... "One spin. And I want an item of clothing removed."

Olicia then leans over to the bottle and spins it fast. It seems to spin for ages. Each participant edges closer in anticipation.

The bottle rests again pointing at Olicia. The others giggle and smile wryly.

Olicia: "Oh no!"

Veronica, Lucinda and Ellouise together: "Come on."

Ellouise: "You know the rules."

Olicia repositions herself on the rug. She reaches over and takes a sip of the wine. Then she puts her glass down. She removes the slip shoulder straps one by one and then wiggles the slip down her torso revealing the silky "off the shoulder" white teddy she's wearing underneath.

Veronica: "Oooh, dressed for the occasion."

Olicia: "Absolutely."

Ellouise: "Not for long!"

Lucinda: Takes a sip of her wine and states impatiently. "Come on baby, hand it over."

Olicia leans over and spins the bottle. This time with less vigour. It spins slowly and still reflects the firelight.

It comes to rest pointing at Lucinda.

Lucinda: Softly whispers to herself. "Yes!"

Ell closes her eyes. Veronica looks intensely at Lucy. Olicia smile is reserved.

Lucinda: "One spin."

The anticipation grows from the other three. Ell keeps her eyes closed.

Lucinda: "I want... some knickers removed!"

Ell's eyes remain closed. A smile now emerges on her face.

Ellouise: "Not wasting time, eh Lucy."

Lucinda: As she leans over to spin the bottle. "Patience is not one of my strong points."

The bottle hums as it spins. Everyone sighs deeply.

It slowly comes to rest at Veronica. She has her back to the window.

Veronica: She raises herself off the rug. "Nice call Lucy."

Lucinda smiles. The others watch intently.

From outside, in their precarious positions, the boys watch in absolute shock. There is only a small gap in the curtain. Just enough to let them glimpse the spectacle unfolding before them.

In front of them is a voluptuous creature standing defiantly in front of peers. With her legs slightly apart she reaches down to pick up the fall of her dark green gown. Then, slowly and deliberately, she raises the gown so that Lucy can see best.

Firstly exposing her strong muscular calves. Then revealing perfect thighs. A little more and a teasing glimpse of black lace. She raises the green gown a little more to show the perfect form of her peach buttocks barely hidden by the intricate weave of the black lace panties.

Ben's hot breath suddenly fogs the window.

Ben: Frantically wiping his mistake. "Shit!"

Reggie pushes his face hard against the cold glass.

Whilst still holding the fall of her gown, Veronica's fingers simultaneously grasp the lace of her panties. Then once again, slowly and deliberately, she lowers the gown and the panties together. At the end of the fall she raises one foot out of the lace. Then when balanced she raises the other foot out of the lacy prize.

Veronica: "There enjoy!"

She tosses the underwear at Lucinda it lands on her arm as Lucy is sipping her drink.

Lucinda: Lucy places her glass down after taking a sip. Then she puts her hands together in a slow hand clap. She then takes the lacy prize from the rug where it has fallen and throws it back at Veronica. "Brava, great show. Take them for now, you may need them soon."

Veronica then takes a spin to handover control. The bottle ends up pointing at Olicia again. She takes another sip of her drink.

Olicia: "Two spins."

Lucinda: "Brave call."

Tension builds in the room.

Olicia: "Number one removes clothing from number two."

Lucinda: Disappointed. "Tame, Olicia."

Ellouise: "Licia, you better hope your not number two. You don't have much left."

Olicia's face shows momentary concern. However after another sip and her smile returns.

Olicia: "Oh well, too late now."

She leans over for the first spin.

It comes to rest pointing at Ellouise.

Lucinda: Looking directly at Olicia. "One in four chance, Licia."

Olicia leans over to spin again.

Luck is a funny thing. Veronica and Lucinda laugh.

Olicia: "Oh shit!"

Ell moves over to Olicia.

Ellouise: "I think... top. If you've got it flaunt it baby."

Olicia raises her arms as Ell reaches for the bottom of her teddy. She raises it slowly over her ribs allowing her bountiful breasts to stand out proud. Olicia folds her arms over them so that her nipples are only briefly exposed to the room's witnesses.

Olicia then leans over the rug to spin her handover. Her breasts swing slightly as she moves forward and back to her comfortable position on the rug. Lucinda watches her intently.

The bottle comes to rest pointing mainly at Veronica.

Veronica: "Lets make this one fun. Two spins. And I'll call a..." She pauses deliberately. Then she looks at Lucinda. "Knicker swap."

Veronica takes a small sip from her glass as she leans over to spin the bottle. Lucinda mind is obviously analysing the implications of this call. She looks back at Veronica intently.

Lucinda: "Hey hang on a minute. What happens if it points at you Veronica?"

Ellouise: "That's easy, whoever swaps with Veronica remains panty-less."

Sure enough the first spin stops back at Veronica. A big smile comes over Veronica's face. Everyone shifts their gaze to Olicia.

Olicia: "Oh no, not yet..."

Veronica spins the second time. The spin is short but it stops half way between Lucinda and Olicia.

Olicia: Desperation in her pleading eyes. "Re-spin."

Lucinda: Places her hand on Olicia's arm. "It's Ok Olicia. You'll go next."

Lucinda stands up and commences by mimicking exactly Veronica's stance from her knicker removing episode.

Veronica: In the mean time Veronica takes her panties, that were next to her, and tosses them back over to where Lucinda was sitting. "That was a good early call. Pity you cant put them on."

At the window Ben's heavy breathing fogs up to where the taller Reggie's face is pressed against the glass. They watch silent and transfixed on this delightful display.

Lucinda then reaches down to pick up the hem of her shiny black dress. Lucinda is not so shy. She lifts the dress right over her navel exposing dark red velure panties. With one had she holds the dress up and with the other she lowers the panties over her creamy white skin. She continues holding the dress up until the panties fall onto her left foot. Proudly revealing her neat trim triangular mat of jet black hair.

Ben is frantically wiping the mist off the glass. His eyes have opened wider than their normal physical capability.

Reggie has frozen, but not from the cold.

As Lucy drops her dress to the floor and retakes her seated position on the rug. The boys regain some composure.

Ben: "Reg, I think I can't do this anymore."

Reggie: "Shush, you'll give us away."

Ben: "I'm not responsible for my actions anymore."

Reggie: Whispering as loudly as he can. "Put a sock in it, will you!"

Inside the spectacle continues. Veronica spins the handover. The bottle rests with Ellouise who is sipping at her glass.

Ellouise: "Sorry guys, just can't think of anything interesting right now... One spin. Clothing removed."

The spin rests once again at Olicia. With her arms still folded over her breasts she closes her eyes and pauses for a moment. She then takes her drink, freeing one of her bosoms, and sips it slowly. As she gets up she stumbles a little. The others all giggle.

Olicia: Slurring her words slightly. "Time for my show."

She stands and arching her buttocks in one direction and her shoulders in the other. She then drops both arms so that her hands rest on the waistband of her silky underwear. Then she begins a very slow gyration of her body. Emulating a corkscrew, she starts by rotating her shoulders, then she eases the rotation into her torso and when it reaches her hips she starts to lower her underwear. The silky cloth falls from her thighs to the delight of the observers. She reveals smooth skin in the valley of her thighs. As the underwear hits the floor she stands in the awkward arched position with her arms thrown out and her wrists bent even more awkwardly backwards.

Olicia: Loudly and expressively. "Ta dum!"

Reggie and Ben can't believe it. This show is just getting better. Reggie is now manoeuvring himself to get more comfortable. Ben lowers himself slightly to get more control.

Olicia returns to her position on the rug, now lying on her side stark naked. Lucinda smiles wryly at her. Ellouise leans over to hand over control of the game.

The next turn goes go Lucinda.

Lucinda: "I think its time to get physical."

She looks directly at Veronica and Ellouise.

Lucinda: "Two spins, removal of clothing without using hands."

She spins the bottle. It spins for a long time. Eventually landing on Veronica. Half her scheme is hatched. Lucy spins again and the bottle slowly gyrates. The bottle comes to rest pointing directly at herself.

Veronica's eyes widen wildly.

Veronica: She pats her knee. "Come here Lucy."

Lucy gets up and walks around the rug and stands next to Veronica. She leans her shoulder towards Veronica's rising face.

Veronica moves her mouth toward the shoulder strap and gently grips the strap with her teeth. The struggle is awkward and twice she loses grip but slowly she regains control over the silky garment. As she guides it over her shoulders she momentarily releases her bite and pushes her tongue against Lucinda's skin. Lucinda shivers with delight.

The garment then falls from her torso onto her hips where it rests momentarily. Lucinda pushes out her breasts still cupped in a scarlet velure brassier.

Veronica looks downward. She kneels down and rubs her face on Lucy's navel, brushing her lips against her soft white skin. She then deviates slightly from centre and regathers the fallen garment that rests on her hips. Moving further downward the dress finally falls and now Lucinda is left dressed only in a scarlet brassier.

Lucy returns to her reclined position.

The game continues.

Act Seven Too Much!

Outside the wind is strengthening and two bodies cling fast to what little fastenings they can find. The overhanging branches are now swinging very close to the side of the house. A flash of lightning lights up the neighbourhood and the pursuing thunder rumbles only seconds away.

Ben: "Reggie I can't hang on."

Reggie: "Keep quiet, will you."

Ben: Pleads again... "Reggie I can't hang on. I'm gonna explode."

Reggie: With his face still pressed against the window above Ben's position. He turns for an instant. "What are you on about?"

Ben: Ogling inside at now three naked or semi naked beauties. "I have to ex..."

Reggie: Returning his focus inside at the sensuous delights. "Sure buddy, whatever..."

Inside Veronica and Ell prepare to engage in a long continuous kiss. One of Lucinda's calls, a long continuous kiss from nipple to knee. Opposite sides of course. The path is determined by the kisser, Veronica. Ell, dressed only in her white lacy bra and panties, must generously accept the warm moist affection.

Veronica licks her lips and then takes the direct line. Slowly deliberately placing her mouth just under Ell's left breast. She lifts the cup of the bra just slightly and moves her mouth up teasingly. Ell shudders ever so slightly.

Veronica then starts her journey south. She mouths in an erratic path toward Ell's navel and then deviates straight down toward her white lace panties. At the top brief just below her navel she stops and holds her spot. Veronica sighs deeply and then moves slightly to the left where the panty width is at its least. At this spot she opens her mouth wider keeping her top lip pressed against Ell's skin. She lowers her bottom lip under Ell's briefs and then continues the journey on Ell's thigh. Olicia and Lucinda lean forward to get a better look.

Veronica has deliberately stayed to the left hand side. She moves across to Ell's right to the midpoint at the lower end of her briefs. Again she leaves her top lip resting on Ell's thigh. She then presses her face into the valley and reaches the other thigh with her bottom lip. Ell squirms delightfully. Then Veronica raises her eyes to look directly into Ell's eyes and continues her soft mouth massage down to her knee cap. She finishes by sucking the knee gently so it pops when she detaches.

Reggie continues to keep his attention pressed firmly on the glass. He doesn't notice the manoeuvrings of his companion below him.

Inside things are getting a little hotter. Lucinda has control once again.

Lucinda: "Two spins." She pauses. "Time for the drinking vessel."

Veronica: "Oooh!"

Olicia: Confused as she doesn't recognise the call. "What's that?

Ellouise: "Don't worry Licia, we'll show you everything you need to know."

The first spin carries on for an excruciating long time. As it slows still Olicia looks bemused at the others.

It stops at Olicia.

Olicia: "What? What do I do?

Ellouise: "Patience we'll show you."

The second spin is quicker and it stops just into Ellouise's zone. Olicia looks at her with a questioning expression.

Ellouise gets up from her position. She reaches over to Olicia and holds her by the arm. She then looks over to Lucy who has started to measure some red liquor by pouring it into a glass.

Ellouise: "All you have to do is drink a glass of wine."

Ell then moves the spinning bottle from the centre of the rug. She then lays on it and raises her shoulders by leaning on her elbows. Lucy approaches with the glass of wine. Ell then raises her knees and forms a soft flesh impression in her navel area.

Olicia watches intently as Lucy pours a little of the wine from the glass into her navel.

Olicia: Giggling with excitement. "Ooh yummy. More wine."

Olicia eagerly shifts her position and kneels on the rug. She stalks toward Ell, resting her mouth on the soft part of her belly just under her navel. Slowly she licks the skin until she reaches the navel and she slurps the red liquid quickly. As she finishes the little in the navel some wine trickles onto her cheek.

Lucy moves back toward Ell and pours a little more into her navel. Olicia rushes back like a thirsty beast, slurping the fluid shamelessly. Ell, Lucy and Veronica laugh loudly at Olicia's comical antics.

Outside Reggie grips the window ledge with all his strength. He shifts himself to get a more stable position. One foot is now in the top footholds of the lattice. Ben lowers himself so that his eyes are only just peering over the window ledge. His eyes remain transfixed on the display.

Ben: Pathetically whimpers. "I can't hang on anymore."

Reggie: Whispering as loud as he can. "Shut up Ben. Just watch."

Ben goes quiet.

Through the mist building on the window Reggie can see Olicia's sensuous back and peach shaped bottom. He can just make out that she's feasting on the submissive Ell who is happily accepting the oral advance. He doesn't notice that Ben has moved lower on the lattice.

From the window they see Olicia raising her head and Lucy pouring some wine onto Ell, somewhere in her midriff. Olicia's naked form obscuring the vital detail. Olicia dives down once again. Now Reggie's own breath mists up the glass in front of his glasses.

As he frantically wipes the window glass he starts to feel that his foothold is trembling. The sound of panting is becoming louder from underneath him.

Reggie: As he looks downwards. "What the fuck?

Underneath Reggie can see Ben's hunched body. Ben's head is transfixed at the window peering inside. However the rest of Ben's body is furiously convulsing.

The vibrations are violently shaking the lattice.

Realization suddenly flushes through Reggie. Ben just couldn't hold on his natural urge!

Reggie: "Oh shit."

The vibrations are too much for the aging lattice. The first ping signals detaching fixtures. A second, then a third and the lattice begins to creak. It slowly starts to lean outwardly from the house.

Ben continues intensifying the piston like motion.

Reggie clings desperately to the window ledge.

Reggie: "BEN!"

Ben suddenly stops and also comes to a stark realisation.

Ben: "Uh Oh!"

Ben too, grips the window ledge that is only just within his reach with one hand. The other is still fixed at his loin area.

Now the wind enters the fray.

The lattice, tenuously balanced by the boys trapped in their footholds and their aching grips on the window ledge, begins to waver. The larger overhanging branches also sway into the treacherous scene.

Reggie, who is least secure with only one foothold in the lattice, frantically reaches for the lattice with his other foot. Eventually he secures his free foot. However the other foot breaks the horizontal strut of the lattice and it stops abruptly on the cross strut below.

The entire precarious structure swings violently.

Ben: Now digging both sets of his nails into the window ledge. "We're gonna die... Sorry mother."

Reggie spots a risky opportunity. Timing is everything. A large strong looking branch is swaying violently close to his reach. However he has to let go of the window ledge. Below he can see that his fall target is changing dramatically. One moment it's the pond, in the next it's the concrete path next to the house. The branch is looking like the best option.

Ben has just closed his eyes.

Reggie takes a chance. He throws his arm out to the branch, however he grasps thin air. The lattice moves violently and another ping signals more danger. A flicker of light and the rumble of nearby thunder accentuates the threat.

The wavering lattice stabilises momentarily. The branch swings close again. Again Reggie throws out his arm.

This time success. He's gripped the top of the branch and the human, tree and constructed structure wobbles for a while then begins to stabilise.

Reggie: "Ben!"

No answer.

Reggie: "Ben!"

Ben opens his eyes and looks up toward Reggie. His nails still firmly implanted in the window ledge.

Reggie pulls the branch toward Ben.

Reggie: "Grab the branch Ben."

Ben: "I can't."

Reggie repeats: "The lattice won't hold, grab the branch."

Ben: "I can't do it, Reggie."

Reggie: With a crescendo of increasing volume in his voice. "I can't hold the branch much longer Ben. Please let go of the window ledge and grab hold of the FUCKING branch!"

Ben again starts to refuse Reggie's forceful request when two consecutive pings change Ben's outlook. An accompanying crack in the lattice is all the convincing Ben needs.

In a graceful simultaneous movement Ben pushes away from the window ledge and lunges outward with both arms toward the branch. At the same time both of his feet kick away their footholds in the lattice. With his one and only shot he reaches his target.

Ben's violent action pushes the lattice toward the house and Reggie struggles to maintain his grip on the branch. However having a longer reach he manages to stay attached to the branch. On the rebound back out Reggie takes his chance and releases the window ledge. Like a tree bound ape he swings his free arm toward the branch and simultaneously kicks the lattice free from his feet. He too now hangs from the swaying branch.

In the seconds that follow a groaning emanates from the lattice. Then a sharp crack. The two boys look toward the painful sound. As the branch bounces they watch the lattice disintegrated behind them. It crumbles into a twisted heap of devastation.