Spin the Bottle Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
335 Followers

Fearing I was going to cum, I took her by the hair and gently took her head off my penis. "I want to fuck you," I said.

Daniela smiled. "Not tonight, Papi. Tonight I just want to taste you, okay?"

"I just thought you might like to get some pleasure too."

She laughed. "I really like sucking you. I get pleasure from that, and I'm really going to like when you cum for me, baby."

She sucked me some more, furiously bobbing on my cock and squeezing my balls. Suddenly I had a convulsion. "Here it comes!" I half-yelled.

She took her mouth off me and started stroking. I erupted like Mt. St. Helens. My first strand of cum shot solid three feet in the air, and there was much more to cum. She stroked and stroked as I shot load after load. I came for over a minute. I've never cum again like that since. The amount of cum really turned Daniela on. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "I love how you cum for me. I might have to let you cum inside me some day. But right now, I want to lick you up. Is that okay."

I nodded, and she licked my dick like she was trying to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. My penis was incredibly sensitive from the oral pleasures I'd just received, and I had a very hard time sitting still. Sensing it was a tad uncomfortable for me to be getting my dick licked and sucked anymore, Daniela put her red hot lips on my balls and kissed them lovingly. She then cleaned me up with a towel, before we got dressed and left.

Daniela had gotten a ride over with another friend, so I offered her a ride home. She lived far away, on the opposite end of a town. We were pretty silent for the first half of the ride, realizing we simply didn't have much to talk about. After a few minutes of total silence, Daniela broke it saying, "I just wanted to thank you for the ride home."

"Your welcome," I said.

"There's no need to say that yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't thanked you yet," she said as she grabbed my pants.

The next thing I knew my pants and briefs were around my knees, and Daniela's lips were fit snuggly around my soft penis. Within seconds she'd licked and sucked me back to a state of arousal. I could barely keep my eyes on the road, as the cock-sucking vixen pleasured me with her mouth. She sucked me good and sloppy, and I came in just a couple minutes. This time she let me cum in her mouth, swallowing all my love juice. Long after I'd shot my last load, she kept her mouth sealed around my cock, letting it go completely flaccid between her steamy lips. I dropped her off, and told her I'd really like to see her again, and maybe even have sex. She laughed and said, "Well, I had fun tonight, but we'll see what happens with that."

iggyspear
iggyspear
335 Followers
12