Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God fuck…I'm…I'm gonna come…"

Her head cranes to the sky, her movements slow down, and she darts her hands out to grab my wrists, pulling them close her chest. "Grab them and squeeze!"

I comply, self-conscious of my own strength.

"No! Squeeze harder!" She's screaming. I'm certain someone outside hears her. " Don't you hold the fuck back! Not now!!!!"

As I sink my fingers into her tits with all my might, she lets out a long, sweeping sigh quieter than anything she's done yet. The climactic squeezing of her walls on my long-suffering cock causes me to follow suit. I arch my back up as she leans in over me. We interlock the fingers of each others' hands as we both close our eyes and come down.

* * * * * * * * * *

As is custom for me after climax, I pull her close and tightly grip her to my chest while I'm still inside of her. My embrace lasts but a mere couple seconds before she shoves away from her and stands up. As she walks to the corner of the dark room out of my sight, I come down from my post-orgasmic high with sheer curiosity as to what she's doing.

She emerges from the darkness with a bath towel draped around her waist; walking quite cavalierly as if what we just did here is par for the course for her. Has she done this before?

She zips up her top, unlocks the door and walks through the threshold. As she stands between the darkness of the room and the light of the world, she removes the room key and band from her wrist and throws it on top of my chest.

"Lock up when you leave."

12