Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 10

Story Info
Exploring Beth's submissive streak and ending the series.
9.6k words
4.76
94.5k
226

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,664 Followers

I was preoccupied with a sort of weird daydream. It was like in those old cartoons, where a character has an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. In my case, I was the character, and on one shoulder was my big, evil dick. On the other was my sweet sister Beth, dressed in angelic robes. That gorgeous little angel patted my cheek and said, "It's okay, Josh. I love you."

Then she bent over on my shoulder and lifted up the back of that white robe, letting the big dick just have its way with her. In that daydream, I looked at my angel sister getting pounded by my huge cock, and I was both aroused and appalled. My goddess, Leanne, towering over me in that vision, bent to watch the scene playing out on my shoulder. There was literal fire in her eyes. "I told you to fuck her, but I told you to treat her right." Her voice wasn't loud, but the power in it shook me.

I shook my head in an attempt to clear my mind. I was standing in my shower after my "morning swim" with Mom. Oh, she had let me swim...a little bit. After she had basically dragged my naked butt out of bed, wrapped me in a beach towel and rode me hard on the stairs inside the pool. I don't want to sound like I am complaining. I just felt like I had no say in the matter whatsoever.

Her gorgeous, well-lubed asshole gobbled up my morning wood. The rising sun on the other side of the house lit the sky with an artist's palette of vivid color, leaving the pool in shade. The water was much warmer than the surrounding air, making my mother's thick nipples feel like quarter-sized pebbles as they pressed into my palms.

She growled at me, "Do it! Take your momma's ass! Fill it up with that hot cock!"

In no time at all, Mom had milked a nice big load out of me with her clutching ass muscles. She kissed me hungrily afterward, and then pushed her pink butt plug back inside her with a soft growl. Mom planned to spend the whole day at her office with my cum inside her.

My balls actually hurt in the shower afterward, they were so tender. I was a little afraid, to be honest. Once my mother was gone, I worried that Leanne and Beth might fuck me to death. As I brushed my teeth and looked into the mirror, the image of angelic Beth smiling beatifically while getting plowed on my shoulder gave way. It was replaced by a big headstone. "Here lies Joshua Thompson, fucked to death by every woman he ever met."

I snorted at that thought and spit out the toothpaste. I rinsed my mouth, and once I had run a brush through my hair a couple times, I felt ready to face the day.

I made my way to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. I could hear my mother singing softly in her bedroom as she got dressed for work. I smiled to myself and got a glass of orange juice to wash down my workout supplements. Mom came out of her room, looking radiant in her skirt and blouse as she put in earrings. She kissed me on my lips, this time a much more appropriate kiss than the last one in the pool.

She poured a steaming cup of coffee into an insulated plastic cup with a lid. Just before she headed out the door, she flipped up the back of her skirt and bent slightly. She wasn't wearing panties. The base of the butt plug peeked out at me before the skirt dropped back down.

"I'll be thinking about you all day, son," Mom said. She winked at me, and then she was off to work. I heard the front door close and shook my head. I started getting out frying pans and making eggs, bacon and pancakes. Beth emerged from her room as the smell of coffee and bacon lured her out. She looked so much like an angel as she smiled at me.

Beth was wearing her usual pink pajama top, but she had my dark silk boxers on her bottom. She came into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around me. I was still wrapped in the bath towel, and had put on an apron to keep my front from getting scalded with bacon grease. We looked at each other and shared a smile.

"We aren't exactly fashionable this morning, are we?" Beth quipped.

"No. No we are not," I replied. I turned off the burners on the stove top, and moved the bacon onto a plate with paper towels on it to let the grease drain away. I served Beth a plate of eggs and pancakes while she helped herself to coffee. We heard Leanne's car pull up in the driveway, and I prepared two more plates of breakfast, taking those and the bacon to the table.

Beth came up behind me and took my towel.

"I'll just put that in the bathroom for you," she said, "You look much more fashionable now." Her smile was lovely to behold. I shivered as she ran her nails up my right thigh and buttock before walking away.

Leanne knocked on the front door and I let her in. Her eyes opened wide when she saw my "outfit."

"Good morning, my goddess," I said, giving her a soft kiss on her surprised mouth. "Beth picked out my wardrobe this morning. I hope you don't mind." I turned and walked to the kitchen, feeling her eyes on my naked backside.

I poured her a cup of coffee and brought it to her spot at the table. Beth emerged from her room. She had put her pajama bottoms back on, so her outfit didn't raise suspicion. I got myself a glass of milk, and we enjoyed the sort of breakfast that really gets the day off to a good start.

After breakfast, Leanne insisted on doing the dishes. "You two go get dressed," she said, "I'll take care of these and then we can get started."

Beth looked at me as we headed toward our rooms. In her soft, submissive voice from last night, she said, "I guess I have something I need to do this morning." Her expression looked sadly determined. I narrowed my eyes at that.

"Beth, what are you thinking about doing?" I was worried about her.

"I need to break up with-" she started. I cut her off, perhaps a little too vehemently. "No!"

Leanne looked up at that.

I gave Leanne a reassuring smile, and then steered my sister around the corner into my room. I closed the door softly behind us. I hugged my sister to me, and felt her arms wrap around me. I was still wearing only the apron. I imagine I didn't cut an imposing figure, dressed like that. I was trying to figure out what to say to her when I felt her hands squeeze my naked ass.

I couldn't help it, I was getting hard again. Beth felt my arousal immediately. She kissed me softly, then opened her mouth and encouraged me to take it. I was hungrily taking my sister's yielding mouth before I even realized I was doing it. I felt her hands slide up from my butt, untying the apron. She stripped me deftly, tossing the apron to the bed without breaking our vigorous kiss. She moved my hands to her chest, encouraging me to unbutton her top.

There were only five buttons. I had unbuttoned four of them before it struck me. I had to stop and think, dammit! I couldn't just keep taking my sister thoughtlessly like this. We had to—hello! She had my hard cock in her hands. Her sweet lips began pulling on my tongue. Her huge breasts were pressing against my chest insistently as my hands roamed across the soft skin of her back.

Wait, had I removed her top? My hands slid down and found her eager naked bottom. I broke off the kiss with a gasp. Beth's adoring eyes looked into mine as she kicked her discarded pajamas to the side and lowered to her knees in front of me. I was as powerless to stop her as she was to stop herself. All I could do was whisper, "Oh, fuck." Then my sister's hot mouth was taking me again.

I struggled to think clearly through the cloud of desire that was overwhelming me. My sister's enthusiastic suction on the fat head of my cock and her happy little moans were driving me into an all-consuming lust. I managed, just barely, to focus enough to remember why I had brought her to my room in the first place.

"Beth, listen to me," I gasped out. She was still looking up lovingly at my eyes. She was listening to me, although the thick shaft of my cock in her wide-stretched mouth was distracting. "Don't do it, Beth. Don't break up with your boyfriend."

Her brows creased, and she looked genuinely unhappy as she reluctantly released me from her mouth.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked. The pain in her voice and in her expression just broke my heart. "Don't you want me?"

"Good God, Beth, I want you so badly right now I can barely think straight." My throbbing erection in her hand made that much clear. "Hell, I can barely think at all. I just don't want you to break up with this guy without giving him a chance. Maybe, if he works really hard at it, he can be worthy of my sister."

She looked dubious, but nodded her head before taking me back into her mouth. The last of my restraint had been used up in that attempt to save her relationship. It was time to savor this submissive fuck toy that my sister has become.

Her snug pussy was soaked and eagerly enveloped my cock after I tossed her onto the bed. She squealed eagerly into my pillow as I took her from behind this time. I took my time taking her, savoring every gripping inch of that amazing little pussy. I spread her cheeks open as I sawed my length in and out. I popped my thumb into my mouth to soak it with saliva, planning to tease her tight butt while I fucked her, but was caught completely off guard when it sank into her asshole with almost no resistance.

Beth had already lubricated her ass for my use.

I felt her coming hard as my dick lurched inside her pussy. Her sphincter was throbbing open and closed, almost teasing me as I slowly pulled my drenched dick out of her pussy and pressed the head of my cock into her buttery butt hole. She groaned into the pillow. Unlike her viselike pussy, once I had gotten the head of my cock past her sphincter muscle, the rest of my shaft slid right in.

I was balls-deep in my sister's clutching ass in no time. I held still, savoring the sight, until she pulled her face out of the pillow and looked back at me with wild eyes.

"Josh, I need you to really fuck my asshole hard," she whispered to me. Her face went back into the pillow, and I did my best to fulfill her request and her throbbing ass at the same time.

I have to admit, my sister's ass may be the absolute best I have ever had. The way it clung to my shaft while still allowing me to pump in and out of her was just the perfect balance. She had me coming within minutes, and she screamed into the pillow in delight when she felt it. She had a massive orgasm of her own in response to mine, and I could feel her muscles spasming and working me over as she did.

Her ass milked me, but kept me hard. My head shook involuntarily, so hard that I bit the inside of my cheek and tasted blood. Despite that, I couldn't help but fuck her amazing asshole again. Once again, I failed to last five minutes. The strength of that orgasm was just incredible. I shook and collapsed back onto the bed, still spewing cum in a geyser. Beth whirled and took my erupting cock into her throat, drinking my cum straight down.

Before I blacked out, I was thinking, "Damn! Only Jeannie had been able to do that before."

Then I felt like I was falling down a well. I could vaguely hear Beth and Leanne calling down to me, but couldn't tell what they were saying. I also found I couldn't answer.

I felt my body being moved, and then I was completely unconscious.

It felt like I was swimming against an onrushing tide as I battled back, trying to wake up. I could hear voices first. A little crack of light gave me a direction to go. At last, I sat up with a gasp. A hand gently pressed my chest, pushing me back down.

I was still at home, still in my bed. I was covered with a sheet, and Leanne, Beth, my mom, and a guy I didn't recognize were all at my bedside. The man was the one gently pressing me to the bed while he took my pulse. I almost lost it when my mom introduced me to "Dr. Kevorkian." I looked at him again, but he didn't look like that guy.

"What did you say?" I blurted out.

"I said, this is Doctor Coltrain," she repeated. "He was kind enough to drop by the house, since he lives close to us."

My sphincter un-clenched.

"Whoo," I blew out, "That was not what I thought you said."

Although I did not recognize the good doctor, he recognized me. He had been one of the emergency room doctors who had kept me alive right after I got to the hospital. This was explained to me by Beth. I noticed she was once again dressed in her pajamas. That made sense. Those were the clothes she had worn to my room.

Once my pulse was no longer pounding in my ears, Doctor Coltrain suggested that I needed to go back to the hospital for more tests. He explained that he was concerned about the condition of my heart.

What followed was not a lot of fun. I was readmitted to the hospital, but not to the comfortable ward with the hot nurses I had enjoyed on my previous stay. This was the cardiac ward. It wasn't that the nurses were unpleasant or unattractive, but I was constantly being moved and tested. I was covered in monitoring electrodes this time, and they drew blood samples a dozen times.

I also got to have bone marrow drawn. Four times. Let me tell you, that is one incredibly painful procedure. They had numbed the area before they started, but then they drove the biggest needle I have ever seen into my bone. I only screamed out loud the first time. After that, I shoved a towel in my mouth so the whole nursing station wouldn't come sprinting over like they had the first time.

I don't think I got more than three hours of sleep over the next three days. None of the news was good.

My heart and bone marrow were both 'deficient' to quote the specialists. Because of my prolonged coma, and the weird growth spurts of the rest of my body, my heart and bone marrow had not been able to keep up. I had pushed myself too hard trying to rehab and build up muscle mass, and that had just added strain onto the muscles of my heart.

Leanne looked grim as she consulted with the doctors and specialists. My home health care and physical therapy were no longer going to be a cakewalk assignment for her. Worse news was to come.

Dr. Coltrain took me to an examination room for privacy. He took a seat and blew out a breath, trying to figure out where to begin. That made me nervous.

"Josh, let me start off by reminding you, anything you say to me here is confidential. You understand that, right?" he was looking right into my eyes as I nodded.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"At the same time, I don't want to get anyone else in trouble," he continued, "There are some things that, if you told me, I would have to report them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I said again. I was going to have to be very careful with this conversation. Clearly, he was already being careful.

"Okay," he took a deep breath and released it. "Josh, have you been having a lot of sex recently? As in, more than twice a day?"

I thought about it. On average, it was probably well above that, especially the past few days. I nodded.

"It is probably dangerous for you to keep doing that. Your heart is weak enough that you are at risk for a lot of bad things to happen. You could have a heart attack, a stroke, an aneurism...there are other things, but those three are the most likely. Your home health care nurse, Leanne, already knows this.

"Over the next three weeks, she is going to be administering a course of therapy to help you build up your heart without increasing your health risks. You'll also have medications to keep your blood pressure regulated and to help your bone marrow recuperate faster. I won't sugar coat it. You won't be able to sustain an erection while you are on those meds."

Ouch.

"Here's the...ticklish part of this," Dr. Coltrain looked distinctly uncomfortable now. "Your body will still be producing large quantities of testosterone as a byproduct of your therapy and exercises, so you will be producing lots of sperm. So...someone will need to take care of that for you, but you can't have sex."

"Will I be able to...um, you know, masturbate?" I asked him.

"Maybe," he said, "but that may not be a functional solution, if you get my drift. You may be producing a lot more than that will eliminate from your system. Also, your body will naturally eliminate a lot of it with your urine. However, you may experience pain in your scrotum unless someone helps you."

I said that I understood, but it would be three days before I really did.

I was able to go home, and I was able to get mostly caught up on the coursework for my classes. My dad was back from San Diego by then, and he was really helpful with the courses that weren't my mom's forte. At separate times, my mom and Beth both confided in me that they understood that we couldn't have sex anymore.

The medication did make an erection impossible. What I hadn't understood was that I was instead semi-hard all the time. I would also get light-headed if I stood up too quickly. I fell down a few times as a result, and had to learn not to get up quickly after I had been sitting or lying down for more than a couple minutes.

I tried masturbating, but it took me over an hour before I finally came. Not that much came out of me, maybe a teaspoon or so. That third evening on the medication, my balls really started to hurt. It was unreal, like someone was smacking me right in the sack with a spoon, over and over. I was sitting at my desk in my room when the pain just became overwhelming.

I got up and slowly made my way to my bed, lying down and spreading my legs. It did nothing to ease the pain.

I needed help. Fortunately, I knew a submissive little busty slut who could offer the exact sort of help I needed. I even had her on speed-dial on my phone.

I called Beth on my phone, and she hurried into my room.

"Beth, I really need your help," I said. She nodded. "First, I need you to lock that door, quietly."

She did it without asking any questions.

I carefully peeled down my shorts and boxers, showing her my swollen balls. "I am in so much pain right now," I said to her, "I need you to suck out as much of my cum as you possibly can, without making so much noise that Dad has to investigate. I can't get an erection, thanks to the medication I am taking, but as you can see I never get completely soft, either."

She looked from my swollen sack to my face, looking a little uncertain. I felt a little bad about doing it, but I did what I had to.

"Beth," my voice was calmly assertive, "You need to strip off your clothes, get up on this bed, and suck my cock until I come in your mouth. Now."

Her eyes were glazed with lust as she complied. If not for the meds, I would have been so fucking hard. I was watching her suck that cock like her life depended on it. She managed to stay quiet, but I had to bite down on my own arm to keep from screaming as my balls unleashed a massive load into her gulping mouth.

I looked at my forearm when I no longer felt the urge to scream. I had left clear bite marks, but I wasn't bleeding. Beth was still nursing cum from me, causing me to shudder. She looked really content as she lay there between my thighs and drank from my cock.

I went from feeling unbelievably relieved, to looking down lovingly at my sister, to glancing anxiously at my bedroom clock. I was still coming, and it had been at least two full minutes. My balls just kept contracting and pushing out more. Beth just kept taking it, swallowing in time with the pulsing of my swollen nuts. The relief was incredible. I pulled a pillow over my face so that I could release a moan.

Beth started gently fondling my balls. She gave a soft moan as she finished milking out the last of that orgasm from me.

"Was that okay?" she breathed softly.

I pulled the pillow from my face and looked at her.

"Beth, that was amazing. I'm afraid I will need more, though."

"Yes, sir," she said to me, "I will be right back."

She dressed quickly and left quietly, after covering me with a sheet. I was able to just barely hear her talking to my mom in the living room. I was surprised when the two of them came into my room. Beth closed the door quietly, but didn't lock it. She gently pulled my sheet aside.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,664 Followers