Spinner Ch. 02

Story Info
Gillian gives me her most precious gift.
14.3k words
4.68
16.2k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

Note to readers: I might have named my female lead 'Jillian', but I like the look of the alternative 'Gillian' and its separation from its male form Julian. The pronunciation is the same, just as with the word, 'ginger,' and the name of American actress Gillian Anderson. The familiar form, 'Gilly' is similarly pronounced like 'Jilly." Please enjoy, as you are able.

*****

Gillian gives me her most precious gift.

Chapter 02, Part 1 of 2:

Gilly (Gillian) became a mystery to me after our first and only date. As far as I am concerned, our date was fun and creative, and she seemed to have a good time. She thinks that I have an ulterior motive for dating her, conflated with the fact that my well-meaning, but moronic friend Jake referred to her as a 'spinner,' a derogatory term for a very petite woman.

The unfortunate part is that when Jake pointed her out, I saw her. I mean I really saw her! I saw her pretty face, and her attractive petite shape, but I also saw the way she moved, the way she held her lite beer bottle, especially with her little finger raised for balance as she tilted it to her full, pursed pink lips. I needed to meet her, to know her better. I needed to find out what her laugh sounds like, how my name sounds when she says it, how her mind works, all of those little things she does without knowing that she is doing them.

These are all things you can't tell from first glance, you have to spend time together. That is what we did, but since she overheard Jake, she thinks that I have some weird sexual agenda for her, and our fun and exciting date turned cold at the end of it. She did tell me not to lose her number when she gave me that non-kiss kiss goodnight ... it has now been two weeks since our date and I have not lost her number, but I have not called it either.

True, I have been very busy with school, work, friends, and etcetera. But, Gilly is crossing my mind tonight and I am going to call her. I need to find out why the cold goodbye after a warm and fun date. Hell, I received a warmer goodnight from the girl at the bicycle rental place after the date! I need to know! So, I am going to call her!

I pick up my cell, and hesitate; you know the typical "should I, or shouldn't I?" hesitation. Fuck it! I dial her number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Gilly?"

"This is Gillian, yes."

"Gilly, you can see my number displayed on your phone, you know who this is!"

"Hello Michael!"

"So we are going to do this by the numbers are we? Okay, I'll play: How are you Gillian!"

'I'm fine Michael, but I haven't heard from you for a while. I thought you might have lost my number. I looked for you at the Fifth Street Pub a couple of times, but didn't see you."

"Well, I haven't been there much. Busy ... you know!"

"Yes. So let me ask you, Michael. How are you?"

"Confused!"

"Confused? About what?"

"Confused about dating a girl I like, showing her a great time, and receiving a cold goodnight!"

"Michael, I didn't consider it cold. Didn't I tell you not to lose my number? That was an invitation to call me again."

"Well ... I'm calling."

"It's nice to hear from you Michael. If you are up to giving a girl a second chance, I am available Friday nights ... usually!

"So, you do not have any questions about my motives for dating you?"

"I talked to Jake at the pub the other day, and he told me about your original motives that you just wanted to get to know um, me ... as a person. I liked that Michael."

And after a short pause she says quietly,

"Ask me out again!"

"First, I have to know if it is Gillian or Gilly!"

"Gilly!" she answers with a slight giggle.

"Well then Gilly, there is a concert next Friday ... classical ... Brahms and Shubert I think ... and I have scored two tickets. I will be there but there will be an empty seat next to me. I am looking for someone to occupy that seat. So, if you happen to hear about someone who likes classical music and likes me, perhaps you might let me know!

(She giggles)

"It just so happens that I know of such a person. She fits that bill perfectly!

"Really? That's great! Can you give me her number? Have her give me a call?"

"Okay, okay Michael I am sorry about the finger-kiss, you deserved better. And, I would love to go with you to warm up that empty seat!"

"Pick you up at Seven!"

"Wonderful! Bye Michael!"

So there it is! I have a date with Gillian for Friday night. Now all I have to do is to get two tickets together for Friday night's concert. Just kidding, I already have them! Okay, she said yes, so in my book that entitles our petite little girl to a reset. I know that she enjoyed our first date, and this one will be less creative, but I don't want to date someone I have to keep impressing—keep winning. That's the task for the first date, and as far as I am concerned, mission accomplished.

That having been said, the death of any relationship is in the mediocrity and predictability that they inevitably become. So, if I want to keep this girl, I will have to throw her a curve occasionally. But, that depends on what I find out about her as we see each other more. Believe me; I will want to see her more! The combination of looks and cleverness is just too compelling!

Okay, so much for my views on dating, relationships and help for the lonely-hearted. I am meeting Jake for a couple of beers at the pub, and am on my way now.

"Mike! Dude!"

I hear the familiar booming voice, and the bone-shattering clap on the shoulder from an enormous hand.

"Hey, Jake! What's up?"

"Haven't seen your skinny ass around here for a while, what've you been up to?"

"Well, work, school, living my life, avoiding this dive! You know ... the normal!"

"Well, it's good to see you buddy!" I smile at him and say,

"So, what's going on with that knockout blonde I saw you with the last time I was here? I remember that she said she likes 'em big and hairy and smelly or something like that."

"Big bear! She said she likes the big bear type Mike. And, thanks for passing her number on to me. But, we kind of fizzled out after a couple of dates ... she was smokin' hot though. Yeah, Angie! She was sumthin' wasn't she?"

"Don't know Jake, I didn't see any smoke last time! And, you are welcome dude, just being a good wingman!"

"Yeah, Angie was great, but I guess not my type after all. Oh here! Here's the napkin she used to write her number. She did give it to you, so I'm giving it back." (He stuffs it in my shirt pocket)

"Thanks, but I hope I won't need it. I say, as Jake drops his smile and offers,

"Hey! I talked to that little spinner you walked off with a couple of weeks ago. She came in ... day before yesterday I think, but didn't stay long. I think she was looking for you. I talked to her a little."

"First, Jake, don't call her a spinner, her name is Gillian ... Gilly! Actually that term caused a little bit of a wrinkle in our friendship."

"Yeah, I know ... she told me. She was worried that you were just dating her because of some barroom bet or something. But I set 'er straight, I told her that you were only interested in getting to know her and your motives were pure."

"Thanks, Jake, now that's being a good wingman! Actually, I just talked to her today, and we are going out next Friday night ... a concert. We'll see what happens."

"She likes you Mike! She didn't say so in so many words, but I saw the look in her eyes when she described your first date. You hit a homerun with her dude! Bike for two! Great idea and it worked on her, I know it did."

"Well, we'll see! I like her, but the ending of the date was a little cool."

"She didn't say anything about that, so maybe she didn't think it was so cool. But then I was eyeing a couple of big boobs across the bar while she was talking, so I may have missed something."

"Your multitasking prowess is truly amazing, Jake! So, what happened to the big boobs?"

"Ah, they left with someone else. Major bummer!"

Jake and I hear a decidedly female voice coming from over my right shoulder,

"Hi Jake, what's up darlin'?"

"Hey Angie! You remember Mike here don't you?

"Oh yes, hello again handsome, where have you been keeping yourself? May I join you two gentlemen? I answer her with,

"Hi Angie ... sure, pull up a chair. But, you should be careful throwing around words like 'gentlemen' with the likes of Jake and me. (she laughs) You are looking decidedly scrumptious tonight ... nice sweater!"

She giggles, placing a hand on my arm since she decided to sit next to me.

"Very cute Michael! Yes, this is one of my favorite sweaters ... you don't think it shows too much boob, do you? I am proud of my 'girls' and I do tend to show them off a little too much!"

"No such thing doll' Gimme a good set of boobs any day!" Jake chimes in.

"Why thank you Jake honey! I am wondering what our quiet handsome Michael has to say."

"They are very nice Angie!"

"Well Michael, maybe you and I should go somewhere quiet and discuss it—I mean them! Wait! What's this Michael? (She pulls the bar napkin out of my pocket with her name and number on it) Hmmm, it looks like a napkin. Oh, look it has my name on it! And what else is there, oh yes, it's my phone number. What are you doing with my phone number, Michael?" she says with a sexy smile, arching her back a little to show off her 'girls'.

"That's the one you gave to Jake. Well, you gave it to me, and I gave it to Jake. Remember your romance with Jake?"

"Well, you should call it sometime Michael! Never know what might happen!"

"Well, I am seeing someone right now, actually."

"Oh, yes! That little spinner! How is that going Michael?"

"Her name is Gillian. I wish everyone would stop calling her a 'spinner'!"

"Uh huh, sounds serious Michael." She says.

"Well, look Jake, Gotta move along, homework. Angie it was nice seeing you ... and them again." Then I kiss her on the cheek, and slide a hand over her left breast as I say, "Bye Angie, bye girls! I'll leave you two lovebirds alone!"

I clap Jake on the shoulder and say, "Later, dude!"

"Later, Mike. Good luck with Gilly!"

"Thanks!"

I head out of the bar and back to my crappy dorm room. I just gave Angie a touch to tease her a little, nothing sexual. But, damn! It felt great ... soft but firm. I am sure she would love to give me a private showing of them some time. If things don't work out with Gillian, Angie might provide me with a soft landing. She is beautiful though, and my God, what a set! I am just guessing that I could have a magnificent piece-of-ass just for the asking.

But, right now my tastes run to girls of the more diminutive persuasion. I start thinking about Gilly, I see her hair being teased by the wind and holding a reflection of the fireworks at the lake. The way she turns her head and smiles so sweetly, her quick wit, and the way her sparkling blue eyes contrast so beautifully with her brown hair. There's a lot to like, hoping to discover more!

Friday night will be another outdoor concert, and hopefully a chance to cuddle with her for warmth on a cool evening. I think I will take her to D'Angelo's before, to see if she likes Italian. And, who knows what afterward, it is only our second date so probably another 'finger-kiss' goodnight.

I have an old Jeep Cherokee that still runs, and still has some 'curb appeal' to it and I am pulling up in front of Gillian's building. Her dorm has a squawk box, so I have to ring her room number.

"Friend or foe?" I hear someone (not Gilly) say. (Must be a roommate)

"Friend of Gilly's"

"Oh you must be Michael. She's still getting gorgeous, so when I buzz you in, there is a waiting area inside."

Once buzzed in I find a serviceable couch to use, waiting for gorgeous. Then I hear a door close on the second floor, and a minute later, there is Gilly. She is a vision in a white dress, which extends to about her knees, with a teal colored pashmina (like a long wide scarf or loose upper body wraparound) around her shoulders and tied in front. Lovely! She descends the stairs, and smiles sweetly. I give her a very chaste hug when she arrives at the sitting area.

"Hello, Michael!"

"Aw, I thought your roommate said you were going to be gorgeous!"

"Michael! Be nice!" she scolds as she punches my in the shoulder for teasing her. I laugh.

"You are an absolute vision, Gilly ... very lovely!"

"Why thank you kind sir! Shall we go?"

"How do you like Italian Gilly?"

"I love Italian Michael, there's a nice little place in Old Town named D'Angelo's."

"Good guess, honey! That's where we're going!"

"Oh, Michael ... that sounds so wonderful!"

I escort my lovely date out to the car, and before I get the door open, she tiptoes up and kisses me. Not just a peck, and certainly not a 'finger-kiss,' but a full on, 'I really like you' kind of kiss!

"Mmm, nice Gilly! You might just become my favorite flavor!"

"Michael, I am so sorry that I might have seemed cool to you last time. I really did love everything we did, and you showed me a really nice time. You are a sweet guy Michael darling, and I was wrong about you. Let's just have a nice time tonight. And, if you are lucky, you might just get a sexy goodnight kiss tonight!"

"Okay honey, I think what we have planned will be fun."

We drive to the restaurant in relative quiet, with just a little conversation. I look over at my date, just admiring the view, and smiling to myself. I feel so lucky having Gillian. She is my kind of girl.

I realize that this could be a make-or-break date. On first dates, it is easy to impress a girl who is also trying to impress you, but the second date is a gateway to either having a relationship, or moving on separately. On the third and later dates, you can relax a little. But, second date is make-or-break.

I decide not to try too hard. After all I do have Angie's phone number, and the potential to get my hands on her 'girls' as a 'fall back' position (ha ha)! I am just going to be me, and she will either like that or not. I pull into the parking lot, and quickly pad around the car to open Gilly's door for her.

"Thanks honey!" She says sweetly, in her musical voice.

She wraps an arm around one of mine, and leans her head against my shoulder. She smells nice! Not perfume, but likely lotions and bath soaps, and her natural aromas ... the combination is very pleasant. The headwaiter shows us to a very nice table in the center of the place, I hold Gilly's chair for her just being a gentleman, and receive a sweet smile for my efforts. I order a carafe of their house Chianti to start with. Although I am twenty-one, Gilly is not quite twenty. Our waiter solves the problem by bringing the wine with two wine glasses.

I pour a glass for Gilly and one for myself. She looks at me nervously, but decides a glass won't hurt her and smiles as she says thank you to me.

"Gillian, we need a toast. Do you have one or should I?"

"Go ahead Michael, I'm sure it will be nice!"

"Raise you glass honey." I take a moment to think and say, "This is one I learned from my uncle Bill so, (ahem!)"

"Here's to the prettiest, here's to the wittiest, Here's to the truest of all who are true, Here's to the neatest one, here's to the sweetest one, Here's to them all wrapped in one ... here's to you!"

"Oh Michael, that was so sweet!" She says as she takes a baby sip from her glass.

"I have one, Michael! Raise you glass!" She is trying to control her giggling and remain serious, as she composes her toast and says,

"Here's to us Michael, and to a continued and growing relationship with love and um, lovemaking!"

"Here, here, sweetie! I especially like the last part. Do you think we should skip dinner and the concert?"

"Michael, be serious! Everything in its own good time."

"Of course! Let's just have fun tonight!"

We do have fun too. We laugh and joke, and I am finding that she has a wonderful sense of humor and a sharp wit. She asks about my uncle Bill, and I tell her what a silver-tongued devil he was with the women. We order different entrée's, and decide to share. I have spaghetti with meatballs, and she has the lasagna. She neatly cuts a chunk of her entrée off and puts it on my plate. I give her two of my four meatballs.

I fill her glass twice more during the meal, and as our food starts to disappear, she looks over at my plate at my one lone remaining meatball. She starts to move her fork toward my plate threateningly,

"Don't even think about it baby!" I say, but she is very quick as she spears it and puts it on her plate, guarding it with her hand around her plate.

"Michael, I have to have that meatball. I just have to!"

"Give it up, baby! That's my meatball!" I move my fork over to capture it back and she pulls her plate away out of my reach.

"Huh uh, Michael, it is too important to me!" she says giggling.

"Well, then I have to get something for it" I reply. She furrows her brow and asks,

"Like what, Michael?"

"Mmm, something! I will let you decide, but something that feels good!" I say with a lascivious smile.

"Michael!" She scowls scolding, and then softens it into a smile.

"Well, those are my demands!" I insist.

"Well, Michael, since I already have it, I don't see where you have a card to play here!" She answers with a haughty smile.

"Okay, then I appeal to your honor and sense of fair play. You have to give me something ... tonight ... something you were not planning on giving me!"

"Michael, like what?"

"You decide! Just remember, whatever it is, I'll be gentle!" I crack up when I say it so she relaxes a little,

"Okay Michael, I'll give you ... something ... just let me think about it!"

She puts the meatball to her lips, and slowly slides it in, closing her pretty pink lips around it as her cheeks bulge to accommodate it. She chews it slowly until she swallows it and says,

"Mmm! Oh Michael, that was the most delicious meatball I have ever had. So savory, so round, and so ... sumptuous!" she says that last word as if were a sex act, but can't keep a straight face, and giggles.

"I am happy it was so good for you sweetie, but just remember, it will cost you ... something good!"

She wears a sexy smile ... one I haven't seen on her yet, and replies,

"I'm working on it darling. It will be something you will like!"

Is she really going to sell her body to me for a meatball?

Maybe, but it does give her an excuse to give me something she might have already decided upon anyway. Although sex usually comes after the third date or so, it might not be too early, if she really likes me. Girls already know when they first meet a boy, if they are going to give themselves to him, and when! They have that worked out by the end of the first date!

We share a small piece of cheesecake, and have a fork fight over each little bite, laughing and giggling. She captures the last bite, and as she puts it into her mouth, she gives me a victorious smile.

We get up to leave and I pull her chair out for her; she again hugs my arm with hers as I lead her back to the car. Gillian excuses herself to make a phone call, and I wait by the car as she steps away to make the call. All I can hear—and I am not really listening—is,

"Hi Sherry honey, um I would like to ... yes, a 'red light' tonight ... if it's okay ... yes, Michael ... uh huh ... no, of course not ... mmm, maybe ... you can? ... okay, thanks darling!" After she hangs up, I say,

"Your other boyfriend?" I ask not wanting to admit that I knew she was talking to someone named Sherry ... she will think I was eavesdropping ... I heard, but I was not really listening.

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers