Spiral Ch. 1

Story Info
Does this loving wife crash and burn?
4.6k words
2.68
53.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CNDPhD
CNDPhD
5 Followers

I

Erik was a simple man. Honest and direct, straight forward and loyal. He possessed a great work ethic and was equally dedicated to his wife, family, and career. Yet, Susan was unhappy.

For several years she had tried to discover the source of her unhappiness with the help of councilors. She had explored every aspect of her life. She was content staying home and raising the children. She did not miss the confusion and mean spiritedness of the accounting firm. She was happy with her figure. Yes, she had put on a few pounds and lost a bit of her youthful firmness. However, she still felt attractive and was certain that issue was not the problem.

During this her weekly visit to her councilor they had together begun to discuss Susan’s sex life. The councilor – a kind yet somewhat conservative woman named Linda – was a few years older than Susan. After the session, Susan had been shocked by the frankness of their conversation and the degree to which she had been able to unlock feelings and thoughts she didn’t know she possessed.

On the drive home Susan began to modify her plans. After calling her friend Jenny and asking her to pick up the boys at soccer practice she found herself turning into a video store. After surveying the standard new releases and general titles she slipped into the back of the store to take a look at the adult offerings.

As the hinged doors closed behind her, Susan glanced about nervously. Her breath caught in her throat as a very large black man glanced up from the video box he was looking at. The bright whiteness of his teeth sparkled in contrast to his dark skin when he smiled at her. Susan glanced down and could feel a deep blush spreading from her chest past her neck and up over the fair skin of her cheeks. Turning quickly, her hands shook as she reached for the nearest video.

The man’s presence in the small room had startled her and now Susan could hardly think. Should she leave, should she run… no, she had come for a video and she was going to get one.

Susan nearly screamed as a large black hand moved past her shoulder and picked up the video directly next to the one she had been looking at. Turning to her right, a second scream caught in her throat as she found the man standing only inches away from her.

His smile was intoxicating, she almost felt dizzy as shestammered, “Ahhh … hi…”

His voice was a deep rumble as he chuckled softly “Baby,you must really like that video because you are about tohyperventilate.”

His warm brown eyes held hers for a moment, then she let her gaze travel slowly down his body. He was a very tall man, six-three or six-four, well built and athletic, despite the fact he must have been in his early forties. There was a considerable bulge along the inside of his left pant leg. Susan could not take her eyes from those dark gray pants. A finger touched her chin, warm and soft, lifting her face up to look at him again.

“Baby, what are you doing in here alone? You could get yourself in a lot of trouble if you are not careful.” His words rumbled softly, caressing her mind with their deep warm texture.

Susan was lost; her eyes once again were drawn deeply into his. Her full soft lips parted to speak but no sound came out. Eyes still locked on his she tilted her head down and ever so slowly pulled his thick fingertip deep into her mouth.

II

Accelerating down the entrance ramp, Susan smoothly merged her Volvo wagon into the freeway traffic. It was nearly rush hour and within a mile or two traffic slowed to a crawl. With the monotony of a fifteen-mile drive ahead of her – a drive that could take three quarters of an hour – Susan let her mind begin to wander. Glancing over at the passenger seat she smiled as she once again read the title of the video the mysterious man had selected for her, “Black on Blonde II: Once is Never Enough”. The clerk at the store had only referred to the man as “Major”, and Susan had not been brave enough to ask his name.

Although he knew hers as well as her cell phone number.

Waiting in the traffic Susan half expected her cell phone to ring. It did not, and so her mind once again flowed back into the line of thinking that had consumed her since she had stepped from Dr. Linda’s office nearly an hour ago. Could the topic of their conversation really be the origin of her unhappiness? Susan realized it was indeed possible; and, as traffic crawled along, she found herself thinking Dr. Linda’s idea more and more likely to be correct.

Susan’s quiet thoughtfulness was shattered by the piercing sound of an air horn. Looking up, she could see a trucker looking down at her from the cab of his semi. Her eyes opened wide as he made an unmistakable gesture with his tongue sliding between two fingers. Only then, in shock, did she realize that her skirt was bunched around her hips and the fingers of her left hand were caressing the wet, silky, softness of her red lace panties.

Susan’s pulse quickened as the young man continued to gesture. With a suddenly growing sense of erotica, she reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. As they creeped forward in the traffic jam Susan opened her blouse totally, releasing the front clasp of her matching red bra, she let her large round breasts fall free.

Holding the wheel with her knee, she brought both hands up to her heavy breasts and began pressing them together as her thumbs played over the large hard nipples. A she looked up at the truck, she tilted her head down to suck one nipple and then the other. When she looked back up at the trucker he was smiling broadly and lifted his right hand to the window to show her the thick white cum hanging from his fingers and slowly rolling down to his wrist.

Blowing him a kiss, Susan quickly pulled her wagon into the exit ramp and accelerated onto a local service road, laughing at the sound of the truck horn in the distance. It would take a while to get home on these back roads, but the freeway wasn’t safe when there is this much traffic, she thought to herself.


III

Laughing at the sounds of the boys yelling and splashing in the tub, Susan poured Erik a glass of whiskey and joined him in their den. “Did work go well today, sweetheart?” she said snuggling close to him on the leather sofa.

“Fair, I think we have negotiated a settlement with AGI and so we should not have to go to litigation. We will hear from them Monday morning.” Erik hated to talk about work at home, but it was a part of their winding down ritual.

“How was your day?” he asked as his fingers softly caressedthe warm silky skin of her calf.

“It was good sweetheart, I think Dr. Linda and I made some great progress today – she has given me some interesting things to think about…” Susan’s voice trailed off with a sensual undertone.

“Oh, that’s great, I would do anything to see you happier…”

“Well, perhaps after the boys are in bed I will take you up on that” she said coyly. Kissing him lightly on the cheek she let her full breasts graze against his shoulder as she stood up to go face the mess the boys had made in the bathroom.

When Susan returned forty minutes later she found Erik had fixed himself another drink and was reclining in his easy chair. To her surprise the video she had rented was sitting on the end table next to him. Smiling, she snuggled onto his lap and took a long sip from his drink. The whiskey burned in a mildly erotic way.

She could feel Erik’s hands on her hips and a slight swelling along his leg as he handed her the video and asked “Is this part of Dr. Linda’s therapy?”

Laughing softly as she shifted herself on his lap, Susan said, “Well, no, not exactly… but … well, if you want, we can talk about that more after we watch the video.” The look in Erik’s eyes was one of mixed surprise and fascination. He said, “Okay, turn down the lights and I’ll throw a blanket on the rug.”


IV

The lingering afterglow of their lovemaking receded slowly and Susan reached over and pushed pause on the remote control. Directly in front of her on their big screen TV was an image of a big-breasted white woman being taken by a very large black man. Susan could see some of the long thick shaft and heavy balls as his hands squeezed the white girls heavy breasts. Susan’s thoughts went back to the man who had suggested she would like this video. Susan wondered where he was, who he was with, and if he might actually call at some time… the “Major”, very interesting.

Feeling Erik’s fingertips teasing her still hard nipple, she snuggled down on his chest. “Mmmm…” he said, “… now, tell me what all this has to do with your visit to Dr. Linda today.”

“Well, sweetheart, you know its difficult for me to talk to you about what Linda and I discuss. But you are right, we need to talk about what I have learned.”

His soft hands caressed her flanks as Susan continued, “Dr Linda and I have been trying to find the source of my lingering unhappiness, and today we talked about sexuality… it was amazing, really, because she opened the door to the subject and I just began talking. I couldn’t believe I had so much built up inside of me.”

His hand stopped its journey and softly squeezed the fleshiness of her ass cheek. “Okay, that’s very interesting, what did you two figure out together?”

“Erik, that’s the hard part, but I’m committed to talking to you about this… so… well, the fact is you just don’t satisfy me Erik.”

His hand squeezed tighter and his eyes narrowed “In what way, sweetheart?”

“In everyway… Erik, listen to me,” she almost pleaded, “You are a wonderful husband and a fantastic father to the boys, and I love you very much…”

She could feel his fingers digging into her flesh, his eyes darted down from hers, “But…” he said with a strained voice.

“But… Erik, sexually, I need more… honey, you try so hard, but, there is well, there is just something missing…”

His voice cracking, “You mean…”

“Yes, my body is aching for… something… “

He looked at her again “… bigger?” he said softly to finish
her sentence.

“Yes, bigger. God Erik, I need to be fucked by a big thick cock…”


V

Two weeks later Susan was sipping coffee with her friend Jenny in their favorite little café. Susan would have to leave in a few minutes to make her weekly appointment with Dr. Linda.

“Susan, what on earth do you talk about at these sessions? I couldn’t imagine talking to a shrink…” Jenny was a sweet girl, several years younger than Susan and never seemed to be down about anything.

“Well, Jen, I guess you could say we have been talking about my happiness… or lack there of.”

“Oh, hmmm, yeah… okay, I know you have been down, but what do you say?” Jenny seemed genuinely confused and concerned for her friend.

“For the last several weeks, Dr. Linda and I have been talking about my dissatisfaction with my sex life.”


“My god Susan, what are you talking about? Erik is wonderful, a dream come true in every way…”

Susan knew Jenny’s husband Rick very well. He was a former college football star and often a very arrogant and rude fellow. “Yes, that’s right Jen, but the facts of the situation are, no matter how nice Erik is, no matter how hard he tries, what he has to offer doesn’t satisfy me.”

“Jesus, Susan, you are not talking about…”

“Yes! That is exactly what I am talking about…”

Jenny looked away for a moment and then looked back “I … I don’t know what to say, I … I guess there is nothing really to be done about that, so, you will just have to learn to enjoy it more.”

“No, Jenny, I’ve been with Erik for twelve years now, and I know I am not going to learn to enjoy it… I have to.. find some other solution.”

Looking at the discomfort on her friend’s face, Susan added, “I’m sure this is not a problem for you with Rick.”

Jenny blushed slightly, “Ah… well, no, I guess not.. hmmm…” The blush turned to a slightly mischievous grin, “No, its not a problem at all… I can’t believe this, have you talked to Erik about this?”

“Yes, I have, we have talked about it a lot for the last
two weeks.”

“God Susan, what did he say? How did he react?” Jenny’s eyes were wide and her tongue darted between her thin lips.

“He was crushed at first. But we have talked a lot about it and I think he understands better now.” Susan shifted in her chair and felt her knee touch Jenny’s. To Susan’s surprise, neither of them made an effort to break the contact.

Jenny glanced up from her coffee cup and said, “I’m not really comfortable talking about this here… and I know you have to take off in a minute…”

Looking at her watch, Susan said, “Yes, I should be going, but I’d like to talk more…”

Jenny’s eyes caught Susan’s, she said, “come home with me and we can talk more now…”

Susan’s full lips turned up into a small smile as she reached for her cell phone to cancel the appointment with Dr. Linda.

VI

They left Susan’s wagon at the café. Riding in Jen’s little sports car, Susan felt somehow younger. As they worked their way through the mid-town traffic, their conversation returned to the topic that had caused them to take this journey.

“Susan, would you tell me… more… about the situation with you and Erik? I mean, how did you figure out what the problem is?” Jen glanced at her friend, softly putting her hand upon Susan’s left knee.

Shifting her body slightly, Susan’s skirt slid further up her thigh. “Well, it took a long time, but with each passing year, I could feel a desire growing within me. Somehow Dr. Linda reached into me and pulled it out so I could see it.”

“I just can’t believe you talked with Erik about this… his… issue.” Jen’s long fingers lightly caressed the silky softness of Susan’s knee.

“I know, it was the hardest thing I have ever done. But at least now its out in the open and we can figure out what to do.”

“What ARE you going to do?”

“We haven’t decided for sure, but we have discussed some possibilities.” Susan licked her lips as Jen’s hand inched a little further up her thigh.

“I have an idea…” Jen smiled wickedly at her friend. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her tiny cell phone. Flipping the cover open with her nail, she punched a speed dial sequence.

“Hi baby, how is your morning?” Jen winked at the startled expression on Susan’s face.

“Good, good, look Rick, I need you to meet me at the house in 15 minutes. I have Susan with me and there are some things we need to discuss.” Glancing at Susan, Jen could see the silent hand motions trying to indicate she should stop talking.

“No, nothing is wrong… well nothing is wrong, wrong… but we need you there as soon as you can get home.”

“Okay, bye baby.” Flipping the phone closed, Jen dropped it in her purse and again placed her hand on Susan’s thigh.

“What are you doing Jen?” Susan’s eyes were wide.

“I’m setting up a therapy session that will be one-hundred times better than Dr. Linda. At no cost.” Feeling Susan shift under her hand, she knew her phone call had shocked and excited her friend.

VII

Sitting in her friend’s living room, Susan could feel Rick’s eyes on her as Jen described their conversation at the café. Shifting uncomfortably, she realized her movements only caused her skirt to ride up further along her thighs. Susan always felt slightly uncomfortable around Rick. He and Jen were in such good shape; it made her natural voluptuousness feel out of place.

As Jen finished her synopsis of Susan’s situation, Rick’s glances bounced between the two women. Stretching his long legs out, he leaned back into the leather sofa and said “This is a very unfortunate situation Susan, but I think you are right to confront it. Jen and I had some sexual issues to deal with a year or so ago, and by working through them, our marriage is stronger than ever… isn’t that right Jenny?”

Susan looked at her friend; this was the first she had ever heard of any problems between the ‘perfect’ couple.

Jen blushed slightly and returned Susan’s glance “Yes, we sure did, and of course things are better now than ever before.”

Slowly standing up, Jen walked towards Susan’s chair. Reaching out her hand, she lightly pulled Susan up to a standing position. Slipping behind her, Jen moved as if she were dancing to a silent song. Her hands rested on Susan’s shoulder and she looked past her friend to her husband.

Turning her head slightly, Susan tried to see what Jen was doing now standing behind her. As she looked back at Rick, she could see a growing smile spread across his angular features.

Without a word, Jen extended her arms and began to unbutton Susan’s blouse. Whispering into the softness of Susan’s hair, Jen said “Relax baby, let us take care of you today.”

Closing her eyes, Susan felt her blouse fall away from her shoulders, the cool air caressing the warmth of her flesh. Jen’s fingers worked quickly and skillfully, in seconds Susan was stepping out of her panties and standing nude in the center of her friend’s living room. Finally finding the courage to open her eyes, she was surprised to find Jen had sat down and Rick was now standing just a few feet in front of her.

Jen softly purred “Susan, undress Rick, he is not comfortable in his dress clothes…”

Susan’s eyes widened as she felt Rick’s eyes move over her full soft breasts.

“Do it, now.” Jen instructed more firmly.

With shaking fingers Susan reached out to Rick’s dress shirt... the next few moments became a blur. When Susan’s mind registered another clear thought she realized she was on her knees looking at the thickest cock she had ever seen.

Jen laughed slightly “Go ahead Susan, touch it.”

Her hands dangling limply at her sides, Susan leaned forward and drew Rick’s thick cock head into her mouth

VIII

It was late afternoon, Susan had called Erik to tell him she was running late and that he would have to pick up the boys and get some carryout for dinner.

Stepping out of Jen’s car, she gave her friend a soft kiss. Wondering, for at least the hundred time, how she had ever found the courage to release her inhibitions in the ways she had.

As she opened her car door and started the ignition, she found herself replaying the day’s events. Rick’s cock was incredibly gorgeous. So thick and very long, she had knelt and sucked him in front of her best friend, his wife. As her mouth made love to his cock head, Rick had begun to whisper very erotic phrases. He had made it very clear this day was just the first of what would eventually prove to be a regularly occurring expression of desire.

Pulling out of the parking lot, Susan could feel the last of Rick’s fluid oozing out of her very tender asshole. She knew she was bruised and would be sore for days. Never had she been taken as forcefully, or as skillfully, as Rick had taken her. More than ever she envied her friend… being able to have that perfect cock any time, any day, all day and
all night. Just the thought made Susan’s large nipples hard again.

Traffic was, as expected, awful again. As she stop-and-go'ed through the commercial sprawl she began to wonder what she would say to Erik. He had sounded slightly upset when she had called him, could he have guessed? Or even suspected? Well, no matter, what was done was done and there was no going back now.

The vibration of her cell phone in her purse snatched her away from her thoughts. Flipping it open, she answered in a slightly irritated tone “Yes?”

“Awww baby, is that any way to speak to a new friend?” a deep soft voice rumbled.

A friend, what friend? None of her friends had a voice like that… oh, shit; it was that guy… the Major, from the video store.

“In this life, it’s never perfectly clear who one’s friends are.” She answered, not at all feeling the haughtiness she tried to force into her voice.

“True that, wise woman. Let’s start over. Hello, Susan” the Major’s voice flowed to even deeper depths.

CNDPhD
CNDPhD
5 Followers
12