Spiral Into Oblivion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll call after dinner about eight this evening."

"OK Terry, Bye!" Betty said.

"So long Betty." Terry replied through clinched teeth. "Goodbye and good riddance you bitch whore." Terry thought to himself.

When Kim awoke, Betty heard her moving about the bedroom. Betty slipped out of her panties and walked into the bedroom. Kim was just reaching for a slipper when Betty covered her mouth with Betty's right tit. Kim immediately began to tongue the large dark nipple. In seconds the nipple was standing erect and Betty was lightly moaning.

The other women awoke at these sounds of sex. Myra, the tall, willowy, redhead with sparkling green eyes touched Kim's quim as Kim slurped on Betty's tit. Jenny, the dark, sultry brunette eased her head under Myra's belly and between her well-shaped legs. She breathed in the wonderful aroma of a well-sexed woman. Jenny took light nips at Myra's clit with her teeth.

Kim turned around and presented her crotch to Betty's exploring tongue. The two women began madly licking each other's clits. The other two women began finger fucking each other and their stroking became faster and faster. As the women sank further into a sexual ocean of erotic feelings, they were unaware that Angie had returned home and was making her way up the stairs.

Angie stopped at the open bedroom door and just stared at the scene unfolding in front of her. Never had she seen such beautiful women performing such sex acts on each other. Angie had experimented with her roommate in college this last year, but she never had let her self go as she saw the four women doing at this moment. Her crotch was immediately sopping wet. Angie sucked in air as her pulse rate rose.

Myra opened her eyes when she heard the Angie's heavy breathing at the door. She looked directly into Angie's pretty blue eyes. Those eyes shone with a pent up sexual energy and longing that caused Myra to catch her own breath. Myra seductively winked at Angie and by cutting her eyes indicated that Angie should go on to her room. Angie looked longingly at the scene in front of her and then mouthed to Myra, "Come to my room. Please! Hurry!" Angie walked on tiptoes to her room. She immediately lay down and began to play with herself with her hand finding it's way under her summer shorts and panties to her blonde covered quim. Her other hand began roughly massaging her braless breasts through her tank top.

In less than ten minutes, Myra untangled herself from the bed and stood up. She said smiling to the other women, "How about if Jennie and I go take a shower in the guest bath and let Kim and Betty have some more time together."

With that she grabbed Jenny's hand and pulled her out of the bedroom. Once in the hall, she whispered to Jenny, "I've got a treat for you, lover."

She pulled jenny down the hall to Angie's bedroom door and without delay opened the door. Jenny caught her breath as she saw Kim's comely nineteen year-old daughter madly fingering herself. Angie stopped plowing her gash with her hand and stared at the two women with a look of embarrassment.

Jenny looked from Angie to Myra immediately realizing what was to happen next and smiled. "Angie, we came to play with you, baby." Angie reached up and pulled off her tank top. Without hesitation, Jenny went to the bed and began kissing Angie while Myra began licking on Angie's proud tits. Within a few minutes, Angie was alternately lapping between a red haired bush and an almost jet black haired bush, while Jenny sucked on Angie's young clit from the classic sixty-nine position. Angie was becoming very loud in her moans and gasps as the two women continued to bring her to new heights of sexual arousal.

Jenny and Myra looked at each other and lifted Angie's head. "Angie, sweetie, why don't the three of us go back to Myra's and get to know one another a little better? We wouldn't want your mother to get upset about us breaking you into loving another woman. You are getting rather loud and we think we can make you scream with pleasure but not here where your mother will hear. Okay, baby?"

Angie dumbly nodded her head in agreement. Myra ran to the master bedroom door and told Kim and Betty that Myra and her were leaving and thanks for the wonderful time. Myra pulled the master door closed so Betty and Kim would not see what was happening in the hall.

Myra and Jenny threw a sheet around the three of them and got on each side of Angie and helped her down the steps and out the front door and into Jenny's car that was closest to the front door. Within five minutes Jenny parked the car in her garage and the two women with their new, young, fresh meat teenage daughter of their friend barely made it into the house before beginning another attack on the swooning girl.

While this was going on, Betty convinced Kim to return to her house after she gave Kim Terry's message. She and Sam would have a fine time with Kim for the rest of the day and night. They just had to make sure to have her home at eight to take Terry's call. Maybe they could figure some really perverted thing to be doing to Kim when Terry called. It gave Betty a thrill to think of this. Oh she so loved exploiting Kim's sub-slut persona. They would call Bob and get his advice as to what perverted thing they could do during the phone call. "Bob was so creative when it came to Kim's sub-slut duties!" Betty thought.

Terry went to the pool for the day and bought a good dinner.

At exactly eight o'clock, Terry called Kim again. Little did he know that Sam and Betty had Kim bound in her bathtub and were taking turns urinating on her. As Betty thought, Bob came up with a very creative way of putting Kim into her sub-slut role. Kim was opening her mouth and accepting streams of piss from both of her neighbors.

When the phone rang, Betty picked it up and held the receiver to Kim's ear. Kim had to swallow a mouthful of urine quickly.

"Hello" Kim said with a little gasp for air.

"Hi Kim, it's me" Terry replied.

"Hi, Dear. Are you settled in a new room?" Kim asked as Sam began pissing again on her boobs. He occasionally raised his dick to take a shot at Kim's face. Urine was now dribbling down Kim's chin and the phone Betty was holding to her ear.

"Yeah, but they're moving me to another room first thing in the morning." Terry said. "So it's really no use giving you this number. I tell you what; I will turn on my cell every couple of hours and check if you have left a message. Then I'll call you back from whatever hotel room I'm in at the time. Okay?"

"Sure. Fine. Look I have to run, I have a hot bath waiting." Kim almost tittered in laughter from the joke she had just made. Her hot bath was the warm liquid emanating from Betty and Sam's bladders. "Talk to you tomorrow, OK? Bye."

With that Kim hung up and turned her face to accept Betty's crotch dropping to her mouth. Then Betty let go with a long steady stream of urine into Kim's mouth. Betty and Sam had been drinking beers for the last few hours after Bob had suggested this action. They had stored up about a six-pack apiece and had many ounces left to give Kim.

Between the afternoon bottle of wine, the large amount of drugs given her, and sexual ministrations of Sam and Betty, Kim was totally out of it at this point and simply wanted to please her captors. She met every demand they placed on her far into the night.

Again, unknown to the participants, a pencil camera was capturing all of this for Dillon Frost's file on Kim's escapades.

Chapter 9 - Tuesday, July 13, Three Years Ago

As Terry sat by the pool, a waiter approached with a remote house phone and said, "Mr. Sudcliffe? There's a call for you. A Ms. Mandy Hrin."

Terry accepted the phone and said "Hello, Mandy?"

"Yes, Terry. I've got some news for you."

"What?"

"All of the paperwork and court actions are done. It went faster then I thought it would. Partially because your Dillon Frost delivered a whole new set of videos that I used with the judge. The judge was shocked at what he saw."

"As we speak, your wife is being served divorce papers. Your brother is receiving a restraining order that orders him to stay at least 500 feet from you and the family house. He is also being served with papers for his role in this whole business as well as your reclaiming all monies spent on his child. "

She clarified this last statement with, "We may not be solid there yet but my lab that is processing the hair samples already has enough information to prove you are not the father. We can assume for now that Bob is. This will be proven with the court order requiring his DNA."

Mandy now hesitated. "Terry, look it is none of my business but Angie is as much your daughter as she is Bob's. In the eyes of the law, you have been her father since birth. You are being very hard on her in this. She is an innocent in this whole thing."

"I agree with your statement Mandy. It is none of your business. I will be glad when I have all of them out of my hair. They really are open wounds to me right now. The only reason I am doing anything is to protect Angie from what Bob apparently is contemplating for her. I cannot allow that to happen and live with myself."

"Alright Terry. I don't agree with your attitude toward Angie, but I do agree you are the only one who could have protected Angie the last few days. Angie should consider staying at your folks until this whole situation is sorted out."

"I have a moving crew set up for tomorrow afternoon to remove your personal effects from the house. I've rented you a hotel room for a few days until we can find you better accommodations. An officer will be at the house to insure your wife understands that you are not to be harassed and be left alone to pack what you want to take with you. Take no furniture, nor any other assets other than your personal effects. We will sort that out with whoever Kim gets for her attorney."

"Mandy, I think you've covered everything. I'll be at the house by noon tomorrow. Thanks." With that, Terry hung up the phone.

Terry looked at the phone for several minutes and then dialed his parents' house again.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mom, it is me, again."

"Hi, son. Is something wrong?"

"Yes. Mom, there is something wrong. Can you get Dad to pick up the extension so I can talk to both of you at the same time?"

He waited while his father went upstairs to get on the bedroom phone. "What is it, son?" his father asked.

"Mom -- Dad… I don't know where to start other than to just say it. Kim is cheating on me and has been since the day we were married. Angie is not mine. She is Bob's. Yes, that is right. Bob, my damned brother, is the father of Angie! She is also screwing about any thing that has a penis because Bob is forcing her to. He is whoring her out for cash and other favors for himself."

Terry heard sharp intakes of breath from both of his parents. "Son, are you sure? Do you have proof? What are you going to do?" These questions were rapid fire from both his parents.

"Yes, I'm damned sure. There are videos. What am I going to do? I'm leaving her ass, and I'm declaring Bob dead in my mind. I never want to see the son of bitch again."

"He heard his mother begin to cry. "Oh, Terry, I'm so sorry."

"That's okay Mom. I'll survive. But look, the reason I called is that Angie will need some place to live for the next few months until she goes back to college. Can she come live with you?"

"Of course we would love to have her! She is our grandchild!" Terry's dad stated. "Have Angie come over as soon as she is ready. Tell us what you're doing about Kim."

Terry basically covered the actions the attorney had taken to date. His parents were very sad that things had come to this. Terry said, "yes, me too." and then hung up.

Kim had taken the day off from any more sex. Sam and Betty had used and abused her for hours last night. She was beaten, tired, and very sore. Just as she was about to go upstairs for a hot bath, the doorbell rang.

She opened the door and a woman in a business suit asked if she were Kim Sudcliffe.

"Yes, I am." Kim replied.

"Might I come in for a moment? I have something to give you," the woman asked.

"Well I was about to take a bath. Is it important? Could it wait until tomorrow? I'm very tired from some strenuous activity I have done the last few days."

"Yes, it is extremely important. Your husband is divorcing you, you see. Here are the papers." With that the woman handed Kim a folder.

Kim fell back into the house, and the woman followed. The woman said, "Go sit down before you fall down. I'll get you a glass of water."

Kim sat slouched on the couch. The woman returned with the water and handed to her. Then the woman said, "Okay, bitch, we have to talk, NOW."

An hour later Kim let the woman out and shook her hand. "Thank you. I can never pay you back for this!"

The woman smiled and walked down the front steps, got in her car and drove away.

Kim smiled and thought, "Well things were finally out in the open. Terry was divorcing me and now I can be with Bob. He and I and Angie will be the family we should have always been. A loving, submissive family to our man."

Chapter 10 - Terry's Story Continues Wednesday, July 14, Three Years Ago

Angie had actually spent the night at Myra's. When Myra's husband, Mark, got home that evening, he was surprised to find his nude wife waiting at the door with a large cocktail and a sly grin on her face. "Here honey, I have a real treat for you! Start removing your clothes and be naked by the time you get to our bedroom door." Myra ordered.

When Mark arrived at the door and looked inside, his mouth dropped open. There was Kim and Terry's beautiful daughter lying spread eagled on his bed! She smiled a wicked grin at him and started rubbing her pussy, "Hi Mark, Myra tells me you have a big dick. I can see that she was not lying."

Indeed Mark's weapon was rapidly springing to attention at the sight of this girl lying in his bed awaiting his pleasure. Mark's dick was bouncing as he walked toward Angie. She watched the head of his manhood bounce and reached to grab it as he slid into bed beside her. She took his dick in her hand and began slowly masturbating him.

He groaned, grabbed her hand and moved it from his engorged weapon. He moved to sat astride her chest and slowly fed her his cock as she ravenously sucked his head into her mouth. He began furiously to face fuck her. She was doing an admirable job in keeping up with his pounding to her throat. As his load built up he stopped and moved his body down her length. He positioned himself at her pussy and with one push, entered her to the hilt. She was soaking wet and her pussy easily accepted his whole length.

Myra and Mark used Angie well into the late night and returned her home in the morning well worn out.

A two-hour drive brought Terry to his house. He saw Angie just as she was coming in from the night of sexual passion with Mark and Myra. He spoke with Angie that he was going to divorce her mother and that things were liable to get very ugly later today. He suggested that Angie might want to spend some time at her grandparents until things settled down. Angie said she felt awful for Terry and she probably should be out of the way until the "smoke settles". She packed a small bag and Terry drove her to his parents' house. Angie was first at the door anxious to see grammy and grandpa. The door opened and Terry's mom hugged her.

Terry brought in the small suitcase of stuff Angie had packed and gave it to his dad. His dad looked at him and said, "This has been tough on you, eh?"

Terry forced a small smile and replied, "Yes, but not as tough as it will be on Kim and Bob. I'll have my revenge!"

His dad had a hurt look on his face. "Son, please think about what you are doing. Once started this process cannot be stopped. There will be massive breakage in our family's internal relationships. Sons will be disowned, and spouses will be thrown away. Can you find it in your heart to forgive and be the loving husband and father again? Please! It is imperative we not destroy our family unit!"

"No Dad, it is over. I cannot live with the lies and deceit. Christ, Dad, Angie isn't even my daughter. She is Bob's, not mine! And the lowest thing was that Kim murdered two of my true offspring because she did not want to have a child by me. What kind of family would I have if I tried to ignore all of this? I would be Bob's wimp brother who allows his wife to fuck his brother and allow his brother to give his wife to other men as sexual favors."

His dad tried a few more times to convince Terry to rethink his decision, but Terry was firm. He would not play the cuckold to his brother's domination of his wife.

Terry said his goodbyes to his parents and left without so much as "see you around" to Angie who had been his loving daughter until just a week ago. She was now a stranger as far as Terry was concerned.

Terry drove to his house and waited in his car about half a block from his house for the police officer and moving crew to arrive. When they arrived, he walked to the house and opened the front door. He was shocked to see all of his clothes, his tools, his various awards and mementos all boxed and stored in stacks in the front hall.

Betty sat on the couch with Kim. They both smiled at him and Kim said, "Hi, asshole. We knew you would be arriving about now, so here is your stuff. Betty and I got your stuff packed this morning after you and Angie left so you can just take the crap and get your ass out of my sight."

Betty reached a hand inside of Kim's bathrobe and cupped a tit. "Hey, little man, you don't get to play with these any more. But don't worry, Sam and I will take care of them for you!" With that Betty opened Kim's robe and sucked one nipple into her mouth.

Terry just stood as stone watching this display unfold, too shocked to say or do anything.

Sam came in from the kitchen and walked over to the other side of Kim and looked at Terry with a smirk. "You wimp, if you were a real man, Kim would never have fucked around on you. Bob doesn't let her get away with anything. He controls her very soul. And he occasionally let's us control Kim's body. Like today! Bob said that we should celebrate you walking out, and, as such, Kim is to do whatever Betty and I say. So we are having a few folks over this afternoon to celebrate Kim's newfound freedom. Just a few folks will be here. About a dozen of Kim's most aggressive sex partners. Let's see that would be four husband and wife teams from this neighborhood, Gil and Randy who are Kim's 'big men", and Betty and myself. We might have one special guest star for Kim's pleasure later tonight if it can be worked out."

Sam got up and walked toward the front door. "So if you change your mind and want the cunt back, you can have her tomorrow morning. She'll be well used and abused by then. You wouldn't mind take sloppy one hundredths would you? See, we will be way passed sloppy seconds before the sun goes down tonight. Here, let me help you get this crap out of here."

With that, Sam began throwing the packed boxes out onto the front porch. Terry turned to look for the last time on his faithless wife. She was now lying on the couch with Betty's face pressed into her cunt. She was writhing with the sensations that Betty's tongue was providing her. She never even opened her eyes to acknowledge him leaving.

Terry had the movers pack the boxes into their truck and take it to their storage facility. He would get the redemption check from his attorney tomorrow. The cop watched the whole process and was amazed that no one from the inside of the house ever even looked out of the windows to see what was happening. The whole process took ten minutes and then the movers and cop left. Terry walked slowly back his car and began to turn around to head for the hotel room his attorney had gotten him. As he was turning, a car pulled up in front of what had been his house and he saw two men get out and ring the doorbell. The door opened and the two men went in as they laughed with Sam at the door over a shared joke.