Spiral Into Oblivion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry went back to the dumpy hotel room and chained himself in. He was a basket case. His family all lied to him and then disowned him. Bob had won and now owned everything Terry had ever held of value. Tomorrow he would learn exactly how much Bob had tightened the screws on Terry's life.

Chapter 12 - Friday, July 16, Three Years Ago

Terry drove to the address on the card. When he rang the bell, the door was opened by one of the men that Terry had seen going into his house the day he moved out. This was one of the men that Terry recognized as Kim's 'big men'.

Terry entered the house, Gil introduced him self to Terry and explained the relationship he had had with Kim and Bob for so long. His brother Randy was also about but was with someone right now and would be down to see Terry shortly.

Gil poured Terry a beer and sat back staring at this loser. Based on Bob's plan this poor son of a bitch would have nothing left by tomorrow. Gil would not be surprised if the asshole tried to kill him self after all the crap rained down on him today.

Minutes later, Randy came down stairs and introduced himself to "the loser," as Bob had called him. He also explained his relationship to Kim and Bob. He then smiled and said,

"Well I guess you need to talk to our little lady. I kind of rode her hard for the last few hours and Bob had his fill all of last night, so the poor little thing is kind of tired out. But she has remarkable recuperative powers. I expect her down in a few minutes."

Gil and Randy discussed the finer points of double penetration of willing women. They looked at Terry and made sure he understood just how willing his wife was. They really liked rubbing salt in Terry's wounds. Bob had ordered them to do that and to make Terry's life as much of a living hell as they could muster. So Gil brought out his videos of episodes with Kim. Some had just Gil, some had Gil and Randy, some had a large mix of men and women. Gil laughed when a specific video started. "You will really like this one Terry. It is the party we threw at your house the day you moved out. You have never seen such much beat up pussy in your life. I bet Kim had a mile of dick in her that night. She probably had two gallons of cum either in her pussy, or her ass, or down her stomach. She probably licked every cunt in the place at least one or two times that night. Did you know how much she loves cunt? She would be a great lesbian if she didn't like cock so much."

Randy and Gil both found this extremely humorous and thought the look of defeat on Terry's face would make Bob very happy.

Gil then started another video. This was the edited version of Terry's night of debauchery. Nowhere was there evidence of Terry taking drugs. The only thing one could see was the total perversion of Terry and his rape and sodomy. But it looked for all to see as if Terry was instigating much of the action and thoroughly enjoying the black dicks pounding his body.

Terry hung his head and began to sob again. He was totally ruined.

Suddenly, a female voice said, "Terry, get a grip. You acted like a whore for those guys and that is all anyone will believe."

Terry was aghast; there standing on the stair step was his lawyer, Mandy Hrin. How, what? Terry was floored. His own lawyer had been part of this?

Mandy walked in the room. She had on a t-shirt that belonged to Randy and nothing else. She had drops of cum still running down her legs. She bent over and kissed Gil then kissed Randy as she grabbed each one's crotch.

She turned and looked at Terry. "You poor, pathetic piece of crap. You wanted to hurt Bob? How dare you! Bob is Gil's partner and Gil is my sex master. I would do anything Gil asks or commands me to do. I would also do that for Bob."

"As soon as you retained me and I got the names of the parties involved, I let Bob know that you were on to him. He set up this whole thing. Your PI received a large check and was told by me to stop any further investigation. He turned all evidence over to me. That has all been destroyed."

"We actually used the same cameras your guy had installed in the house in your hotel room. We thought it was only proper for your carnal sins to be captured on that same equipment that you tried to use to get Bob."

"Bob loaned us enough of his drugs to ensure your compliance. I had represented that skank whore in a legal action last year and she owed me. So I hired her to drug you, get the black guys in and to then fuck you her self. Why did I have her fuck you? Well, she has a veritable soup of SDTs in that skank cunt of hers. You now have at least half a dozen serious diseases. Oh, she might have HIV also."

"We have already posted your video on two major internet sites. The feedback is very positive. The viewers all think you are a skank your-self! Isn't that rich? Your boss thinks so too. Oh yes, you lost your job this morning when he saw the video. Tough shit."

"Now, asshole, here is what is going to happen, all of your clothes and possessions that you moved never made it to the storage unit. Somehow they all were burned. Sorry about that. Next, one of the papers you signed in my office was a power of attorney. I exercised it and took all of the money you had moved so Kim wouldn't get it and I gave it all to Bob.

Finally, the local police have identified you as a possible sexual predator after they viewed what you did with your own daughters' picture. Shame on you! I suggest you leave town today and never return. If you do come back, I'll make sure I represent you and your ass goes to prison. Those boys in prison just love girlie men like you. They would make you squeal like a pig every night."

"Now, you get out of our sight and never come back, got it? Next time, Bob may not go so easy on you. It's a good thing you are his brother, he was really pissed at you but held back really hurting you. Now leave."

She turned her attention to Gil and his massive hard on. He had been sitting there stroking his dick as he watched Terry on the video whacking off over Bob and Angie's picture. It really seemed to turn him on.

As Terry walked slowly out the front door, he heard Gil say, "Hey, asshole, Bob says Angie will be mine for the taking next week. He's breaking her in the rest of this week. Want to come watch?"

Chapter 13 -- Terry's Story Continues Today

Terry finished his story and hung his head. I was silent. The bartender and the two other patrons seemed to be in shock after hearing this remarkable story.

Terry looked up and said, "You know the worst part? I get a card each year from Kim on our wedding anniversary. It contains pictures of what the latest things Bob has Kim doing and with whom.

"There is always innuendo in the card that Angie is now into the life style. She would be twenty-two now. God, I hope not! The very worst thing is no matter where I run, or try to hide that card finds me each year. They will never leave me alone. I'm their puppet and they pull the strings."

With that he got up and stumbled for the door. He looked back and said, "Thanks for the drinks."

I sat there for a bit making notes as to what Terry had said and the bartender was helping fill in some of the blanks.

The door opened and a tall man that looked familiar strode in and sat down at the bar. He looked at the bartender and me and said, "Hello, my name is Bob Sudcliffe. I think my demented brother has been in here today. Look, I guess he told you a whale of a story. He tells everyone the story to get free drinks. Please believe me, it is not true. The poor guy went off the deep end a few years ago and murdered his wife Kim and attempted to rape his, Angie."

"He claimed I was having an affair with his wife, Kim, and that Angie was my kid. So he shot Kim four times. He would have raped Angie if the next door neighbors, Sam and Betty, had not arrived after hearing the gunshots."

"I can't have kids. Terry shot me in scrotum with a pellet gun when we were in grade school. My testicles had to be removed. He shot me on purpose. Our parents basically disowned him after that."

Bob frowned and went on, "He is one warped and angry SOB. I try to keep an eye on him but sometimes he slips out and comes to a bar like this and tells his fantastic tale. I have to come along and try to clean up the mess before people start taking him seriously."

Bob grabbed my arm and applied some light pressure, "Please don't take anything he said as truth. He is totally spaced out. He got released from his mental facility because of some convoluted actions taken by his attorney. Before you ask, yes, her name is Mandy. I'm trying to get him recommitted."

"Well I have to run, so I appreciate you giving Terry a shoulder to cry on today." With that Bob got up and left the bar.

We all looked at each other in amazement. So, do we believe Terry or Bob?

Which story do you believe?

I'm considering doing some research on Bob's and Terry's conflicting claims and see if I can dig out who is telling the truth. Do any of you readers want to know the truth via an epilog to this story?