Spirit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers

He kissed the blade of his atheme one last time, continued back to the east candle, and then returned to the alter. Above the alter he raised his atheme and for the final time drew an invoking pentagram in the air this time saying, "All hail the four quarters and all hail the goddess and the god I bid the lady and lord welcome and invite that they join with me, witnessing this rite I hold in their honor. All hail Let me share the cup of friendship with the four elements and the goddess and the god."

He raised the chalice in toast to the goddess and the god and the four elements and poured some of the orange juice into the wooden offering bowl. Afterwards he took a drink from the chalice, and then placed the chalice back in its proper position saying, "Now is the temple erected. So mote it be "

Steven hadn't planned any magical spells to cast for the night, because he really didn't need anything at the moment, but if he had needed to cast a spell now would have been the perfect time to do it. Magic was at its zenith on this night, and herbs were most purified and powerful, because this was the longest day of the year. He had good health, didn't need love right now at this point in his life, and had enough money to do what he needed to do, so he chose instead to meditate and reflect on what Summer Solstice was really about. He stated his thoughts aloud for the goddess and the god and the four elements to hear.

"I cast this circle tonight in honor of Summer Solstice to the glory of the goddess and the god and the four elements. I also wish to reflect on the meaning of this ceremony. The great Oak King on this night is replaced by the great Holly King. It is a perfect time to harvest the fruits, vegetables, and herbs. I, at this time, want or need nothing, but guidance and to be used in your honor as you see fit for me. I will now meditate, and concentrate on what my future path will be."

With his closing words he cleared his mind and relaxed his entire body, while he sat on the floor in front of the alter. For ten minutes he stayed in this state of mind. No thoughts or feelings entered into his mind. Finally, he snapped out of his meditation and felt great. He ate the cookies, only after placing a few in the bowl, and drank the orange juice in the chalice, only after pouring a little more orange juice in the bowl as well.

After finishing the cookies and orange juice, he returned to the alter and raised his atheme in salute and said, "Lady and Lord, my thanks to you for sharing this time together. My thanks for watching over me, gaurding and guiding me in all things. Love is the law, and love is the bond. Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again. The temple is now cleared. So mote it be "

With this he kissed the atheme blade again and walked with the atheme to the east candle and candle holder. Holding the atheme out, he walked from east to north, to west, to south, and back to east again, drawing back into the atheme the energies that created the circle. In Steven's mind's eye, he envisioned the atheme acting like a vacuum as he walked sucking up the bluish white light from the circle's force field like aura back into the atheme.

Once reaching the east candle and candle holder again, he again walked around the circle this time snuffing out the candles with his atheme blade. He returned to the alter and snuffed out the three candles there. The incense would have to burn itself out.

He pushed the alter back under the east window leaving the four corner candles and candle holders on top of the alter for now. He would take care of them properly in the morning, but for now he was very tired from the ceremony and work, and decided to change for bed and get some sleep. It had been a long day.

Next Fragmented Pieces, Book One Spirit, Chapter Three, Technicalities, will take us back to Jason Chambers, as he is returned home, and dealing in private with what he has done.

File #: 17

Character Star Power: 2

Name: Agent Smith

Aliases: Twilight

Nick Names: None.

Legal Status: High brass government official.

Allegiance: US Government

Sub-Groups: None

Rank: High brass government official.

Occupation: Government Operative

Known Relatives: Unknown

Birth Date: Unknown

Birth Place: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Eyes: Unknown

Hair: Unknown

Attitude: Serious straight to the point.

Known Powers: Unknown, presumed none.

Equipment: Any government issued stuff he needs.

Known Skills: Leadership skills that involves getting and setting up missions, assigning people to those missions, and getting those people what they need to accomplish those said missions.

Limitations or Weaknesses: Assumed mortal.

For More Info. See: Steven "Shadow" Mac Graw

History: Steven "Shadow" Mac Graw receives his missions and orders from this person, but has no real idea of who he actually is. Usually his orders come either by a phone call or through e-mail on computer. We have some minor ideas of who it could be later on, but it is not important at this time, or in this storyline.

sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers
12