Spirit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers

If the police would let him, he would take care of all of it in the morning, along with buying groceries with what little he had left in his dwindling savings account. He also knew he had to go to the unemployment office in the morning, and straighten that out, but that it would be several weeks before he would see any money from them.

Now that he had gone through the bills, he looked at the letters. Some were from friends, mostly from work about how they were sorry he lost his job, but one was from Michele's father. He held the letter in his hands, and dread filled his soul. He stared at it for several minutes, before reluctantly deciding to open it. It read:

Dear Jason,

How are you doing? We are doing fine.

I am writing to you because it has been awhile since we have heard from our daughter, Michele, and we were getting a little worried about her.

I am sure nothing is wrong, but if you see her, could you tell her to write or call us? We have tried to call her several times, but have been unsuccessful in reaching her.

By the way, how is work going? It's going great out here for me, and this weekend the Misses and I are going to go to the lake. We have bought a boat, and a camping trailer, and are eager to test them out.

Well, hope to hear from both of you soon.

Sincerely,

Samuel

Jason clutched the letter in his hands. How could he tell her father that he had killed her in cold blood? Did he know about him by now? How could he ever face Michele's parents ever again?

He couldn't give the same lies to them as he did to everyone else. They would see right through them. Hell, if he ever came face to face with Samuel again, the old man would probably kill him right then and there. No questions asked and no warning given. Jason knew he was in deep shit.

Still clutching the letter in his hands he walked into the living room, and plopped down on the couch. He was tired and had to think. He would clean the house up later, he thought to himself as he laid down and fell a sleep on the couch.

Next Fragmented Pieces, Book One Spirit, Chapter Four, Astral Travel and Dreams, will take us back to Steven "Shadow" MacGraw, as he is sleeping and is visited by an old teacher with a cryptic warning.

File #: 18

Character Star Power: 1

Name: Michele Branson.

Aliases: None.

Nick Names: None.

Legal Status: Deceased.

Allegiance: None.

Sub-Groups: None.

Rank: None.

Occupation: Before being murdered by Jason Chambers, she was a college student, and working as a part-time waitress.

Known Relatives: Samuel Branson (Father), Sarah Branson (Mother), and many others (to numerous to list).

Birth Date: January 16, 1982.

Birth Place: Carbondale, IL.

Height: 5' 6

Weight: 125 lbs.

Eyes: Green.

Hair: Brown.

Attitude: Usually was very serious and goal oriented. Was waiting for Jason to come around to become a serious relationship, possible even marriage, until Jason lost his job at the factory. This set her off, seeing her goals set back. In return, Jason killed her, though she was deviant even at the end.

Known Powers: None.

Equipment: She was renting her own apartment, and had a car.

Known Skills: Waitress and college student.

Limitations or Weaknesses: Mortal.

For More Info. See: Jason Chambers.

History: Even though she was born in Carbondale, IL., her father soon got a good job in another place, and the whole family moved to become next door neighbors to Jason Chambers and his mother. Jason and her grew up together and were something of an item, even going to senior high school prom together. After high school, Jason's mother become very sick, and he spent his time taking care of her. Michelle went onto begin college. Her father got a job offer in Washington, and would have to move there. Michelle opted to stay in this town hoping that Jason would eventually be hers, and she rented her own apartment. Jason's mom soon passed away, and Jason seemed to become distant to her. She figured to give him some space, but he eventually started coming around again, and even got a factory job. They talked about distant future plans of moving into a bigger city together, and even marriage. Then things got bad the night Jason lost his job, and got drunk. Jason murdered her in a fit of drunken rage.

sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers
12