Spirit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers

He then clipped a leaf or two off of each of the plants, and stuck the clipped off leaves into the business envelope, because he might have a need for them as spell components later on. He placed the scissors back into the desk drawer, and picking up the yellow manilla folder off of his desk as he slid the envelope with the leaves inside of the yellow manilla folder.

He left the office, possibly for the last time, locking the door behind him as he left.

Next Chapter Ten "Another Murder" The masked killer and his laughing blond girl side kick strike again.

File #: 24

Character Star Power: 2

Code Name: None.

Alter Ego: Sheriff Timothy Mark Holland

Aliases: None

Nick Names: None

Legal Status: Law enforcement officer (Sheriff), Divorced.

Allegiance: U.S.A. Law Enforcement

Sub-Groups: Any pertaining U.S.A. Law Enforcement.

Rank: Sheriff

Occupation: Sheriff

Known Relatives: Linda (ex-wife), Tommy (son), Judy (daughter), and to many others to list here, that he hardly ever talks to.

Birth Date: September 6, 1962.

Birth Place: Carlsbad, NM.

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 215 lbs.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Brown

Attitude: Takes everything seriously, and doesn't really joke around.

Known Powers: None.

Equipment: Owns a trailer in the country, and any that the law enforcement will provide him.

Known Skills: Law Enforcement.

Limitations or Weaknesses: Mortal

For More Info. See: None.

History: He was born and raised in Carlsbad, NM. After graduating high school he went straight into the police academy, and worked his way through the ranks to become a career Sheriff. He meet his now ex-wife while still in high school, and got married because of an unplanned pregnancy with his son. The marriage was a rocky one with constant bickering. Even though they also had a daughter together as well, they were constantly arguing all the time, though it never led to any violent outbursts. Most of the arguments were over either Timothy's job or his attitude of taking everything so seriously. Linda starting to get fed up with his bull all of the time, started having an affair on the side. After Timothy finally learned of this, and had time to think before confronting Linda about her affair, had came to the decision to get a divorce, especially since their children had already grown up and left the house. Timothy surprised Linda with the divorce papers, and after yet another long argument finally agreed to the divorce in which she kept the house and car, while Timothy got a trailer and moved to the country. Sheriff Holland was the first to arrive at Sitting Bull Falls to find Joseph Sanchez in hysterics and the dead bodies of the black widow spider swarm.

sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers
12