Spirited Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers

We seemed to run for hours. The other mens' stamina did not disappoint. Manya displayed incredible endurance for a woman who had spent so long trussed up like an ornament, and I had only moderate difficulty keeping up.

Eventually, we came to a rest at a little grotto, far from spirit lands. Beside the pond, a boulder lay over a semicircle of raised dirt, creating a little cave seven feet high, at least that deep and twice as wide. In there, we all collapsed and panted for a few minutes.

"So..." brought up the bearded one, looking at Manya, "Did Jens here tell you how we were supposed to be paid?"

Manya cracked a naughty smile.

"He did," she confirmed. "It's a good thing I still have the Träldom jewel."

"You what?" I sputtered.

"Didn't I tell you?" recalled Manya. "That jewel that made me horny. They never took it out."

"Wow..." I marveled.

"So, then," she transitioned, facing her saviors, "how do you want me?"

The men smiled and drew out a plethora of restraints from the recesses of their outfits.

"Kneel," ordered one of them.

Manya knelt, the short skirt of her dress fluttering as she lowered.

Standing up, the redheaded boy blindfolded her. Next, a few straps closed around her wrists. Her smile broadened into a dumb grin as male hands gently pushed apart her legs, then secured them with a wooden spreader bar. Next went her hands, each wrist tied to the crook of the other elbow, then a rope around her forearms. The big man stretched the other end of this rope all the way down to the spreader bar, pulling her spine into an arch.

Now the arousal in the men was obvious. They swarmed about her with a certain franticness, their eyes always locked on one of her sexual characteristics as they moved about, their hot breath condensing as it danced against her heated skin.

Next, as though controlled by one mind, the men picked up Manya and carried her out of the cave, where one of them tied the rope connecting her arms and spreader bar to a tree branch, adjusted the length, then gently stopped supporting her.

Hanging at waist height, she swayed for a few seconds. Then the dam burst.

First, the big man crouched under her and placed his hands over her delectably hanging breasts. Once he had coaxed her nipples to rigidity, he brought up his mouth and sucked on her, keeping his hands busy with her other breast.

Next, the thin red-haired boy pulled up between her legs, pumping his ready erection in his hand. Positioning himself, he stopped for a moment, then slid into her.

Manya's back arched as she received him, and her mouth shot open. The moment it did, the black-haired man grabbed her head from behind and guided her mouth onto his wet, waiting shaft.

For a few minutes, she writhed between them, moaning mutedly as they fondled and fucked every part of her at once. The squirming creature that hung from the tree seemed to melt under their combined force.

At last, one man finished showering her with an impressive streak of seed, then the next. Manya's compulsive pumping grew more and more drawn-out and exhausted, peppered with what may or may not have been orgasmic squeals. Soon, the last man finished. Pulling out of her, he left her there for a few moments, a swinging image of restrained beauty. Soaked in juices, she struggled to gather herself. As we dressed, we listened to her sputters and grunts.

For a few minutes, us men stood and watched with vacant smiles, appreciating the display.

"Boys?" she finally addressed. "I've paid you back. Can I go now?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, starting towards her.

"No," the redheaded boy arrested, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Not yet."

Manya went limp, and we stared for a little longer. Then, finally, the big man walked up and placed his hand under her stomach, supporting her as he unhooked her and placed her on the ground. He then stood over her and slowly undid her bonds, one by one.

"Thank you," she said, standing up. "Did you have fun?"

All three men answered in desynchronized affirmative.

"Well... I kind of did too."

"Where should I teleport you to?" she asked.

"Snøbyen!" I elected.

The other men nodded.

"Alright," she accepted, "stand still."

There was a flash, and, suddenly, we all stood in the main street of the right town. Snow fell in soft flakes, and the air felt more moist.

"And that's that..." I concluded, trying not to be amazed by the abruptness of our arrival.

"Why didn't she just do that to escape?" questioned one of the men.

"She couldn't, without her hands free," I explained.

With that, the men nodded, then offered laconic goodbyes as they left.

I looked up to the sky.

"Well," I took stock, "that sure was an adventure. Kind of fun, actually."

I started walking.

"In fact, I'd do it again."

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers
12