Spiritual Awakening

Story Info
Dream becomes a reality.
829 words
4.14
10.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a long day at work and just wanted to get home to relax. Got home and poured me a glass of wine and ran me a bubble bath. I lit some candles and put on some relaxing music. As I took off my clothes I examined myself in the mirror, (not the most beautiful girl in the world), but I looked okay with my 34 B breast and ample behind.

My grandmother always told me beauty comes from within.

I stepped into the tub and let the bubbles swallow me while I eased into my own little paradise. (Where I had a lover and a life). I dreamed all the things I wanted him to do to me. Dreaming we were kissing which seemed so real. Dreaming that he was massaging my breast while he took one nipple in his mouth, this felt so real. Dreaming he was licking and caressing my womanhood and oooooh this was too real. It felt so good that I felt myself getting ready to climax.

He started fingering me and sucking my clit and that sent me over the edge. Oh how I loved being in this little world of mine. He spoke softly my turn. As I took him in my mouth, I actually felt something in my mouth, and I awoke. Nobody around but that was just too real. I finished washing myself and slid on my robe to find it unusually hot in this house. That dang unit was always messing up. I called the landlord to have somebody come and fix it, which I knew it would be tomorrow since it's kinda late.

Oh well, I will just open a window tonight. As I lay tossing and turning in my sleep the heat was impossible. A breeze came from somewhere but it felt great against my sweaty skin. Therefore, I thought about my own paradise cause I knew that would relax me enough to go back to sleep. As I drifted off to paradise, there he was waiting to start where we left off. As I started to go down on him how magnificent, his member looked; not to long and not to short but just right for me. It was like he was actually in my mouth (why do these dreams feel so real?)

I let him cum in my mouth as I happily swallowed. He parted my legs and slowly penetrated. That feels sooooo good. That feels too good almost too real and I awoke to cum running down my jaw and the feel of something going in and out of me but no one is there and that is scaring me. This feels so good though its like I cant help myself and they are going faster and faster and harder and harder. I started grinding meeting each thrust until I felt myself climaxing. I was abruptly flipped onto my stomach, entered from behind, and pounded like there was no tomorrow. Oh god this feels good. ooooooooh yeeeeees yes yes yes yes I'm cumming oooooooooh ooooooh yeeeeees as I climaxed I felt something shooting inside of me. Somebody was kissing my body allover. I still didn't see anyone but I didn't care because I felt so good. I thanked them for the lovely night.

I awoke to someone knocking on the door that morning I realized it must have been the unit man. I yelled down be there in the minute. He replied, take your time I will be around the back. I jumped in the shower, threw on a sundress, and brushed my hair. I was going down to flirt with the old man as usual, when I got down there boy was I in for a surprise. It wasn't the same old man it was the guy from my dreams. He looked up at me and said Hi gorgeous did you miss me?

In total shock, I found myself smiling in disbelief. He smiled back and leaned in to kiss me, I stumbled, as I could no longer feel my legs. He grabbed me held me tight and said, Hi I'm Fred. Still standing in my doorway I wanted him to take me immediately. It was as if he was in my head and happy to oblige. He lifted my dress over my head and started sucking my left breast. The sensation was so overwhelming I pulled his head tighter to my bosom. He started on my right breast I thought I was going to faint from the lust. Kissing his way down my stomach and lifting my leg so he could get better access to throbbing pussy. He flicked his tongue over my clit and started tongue fucking my pussy was too much for me. It was the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. Still licking my juices he looked up at me and said, My Turn. Lets just say I didn't think I could get any hotter.