Spiritual, Not Celibate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting on his arms, Amadeus watched her leave, before letting himself float on the water, staring at the ceiling. He steadied his breathing and began to clench his fists and open them again. Water ropes formed around him, combing the bottom of the bath.

Then, the tendrils scraped against something. Standing up, he held out his hand as Ark's comb was dropped into it. Squeezing it tightly, he pulled himself from the water and pulled a robe off a hook and donned it. He saw the launderer as he went through, who had his clothes dried and folded. With a bow and a murmur of thanks, Amadeus picked it up and held it to his chest.

The launderer gave a knowing wink and smile, before pocketing a silver piece. Amadeus suddenly wondered how much of their activities had been heard. Keeping his head low, he kept the sash of the robe tied securely as he headed back to his room.

He paused by Ark's room. Placing a hand against it, he realized that she was still awake. Gently, he knocked.

"Ark, it's me." Amadeus called softly.

The door opened and she looked up at him. Her eyes and cheeks were red. "Yeah?" She wiped her eyes with her hand. She was still wearing the robe, her hair halfway up in her twisted braid that encircled her head.

"I uh, wanted to give this back." He held out the comb to her. She quickly took it, bowing her head in thanks and starting to shut the door.

"Wait," He leaned against the door. "Can I, uh, come in?"

"I'm about to sleep." She sniffed. "So I can make sure your wounds are closed."

"I know," Pulling away from the door, Amadeus looked down the hall, glad to see it was empty. "I just figured you needed someone with you, for now."

Cheeks darkening, Ark stepped away from the door and made a sweeping motion to beckon him inside. Nodding, he came in, looking around the room.

She'd drawn the curtains, set up a vanity, and had a few changes of clothes hanging. He could smell the faint scent of perfume and baked goods. A cold breakfast was on a copper tray, a few slices of toast, eggs, and a half eaten slice of ham. His stomach lurched and he realized how hungry he was.

Ark collapsed onto her bed, her legs hanging over the edge. It was large and plush, with the comforter floating down slowly. Clearly she had spared no expense. Pulling her legs up, she curled into the fetal position and her body relaxed.

Slipping in behind her, Amadeus laid on his back and stared at the ceiling, just glad to feel her body next to him, even if it wasn't intimate. He thought of what to say, to try and tell her that she wasn't a one and done, unless she didn't want to do that again.

Ark turned over, wrapping her legs around him and draping an arm across his chest. Her breasts were spilling out of the robe. Slowly, he reached under her neck and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close to him. It gave him more reach, and he slipped a hand in her robe, gently sliding over her breast and cupping it under the robe. Ark mumbled incoherently, but made no noise of protest or tried to move it away. In fact, she moved closer to him.

Things had changed. Amadeus didn't know how much, but he was sure that he liked it. He could smell sex underneath the floral scent clinging to Ark. It made her seem... More natural. Down to earth, he supposed. Her hair draped over the two of them like a blanket, still damp from the bath.

Ark's breathing steadied, and he realized that she had fallen asleep almost instantly, her head buried in his shoulder. He looked out at the sunlight streaming through the window, his hands tracing patterns down her back as he felt himself slipping away as well, feeling their warmth join together.