Spit-Balling

Story Info
Married woman and fry-cook discuss sex in public.
1.8k words
4
14.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anitole
Anitole
270 Followers

"Okay, I got one for you."

I sighed and leaned forward over the counter refilling her coffee cup. Anna was a regular, the regular girl was gone so I was pulling double duty at the grill and behind the counter.

"Shoot," I said, putting a new filter in the machine and then pulling a half-pint of milk out of the cooler for her kid, Alec.

"Alec," she said. "Ear muffs."

Alec smiled and covered his ears, smiling gleefully at his mother.

"Places to do it in public and not get caught, thoughts?"

I sucked my bottom lip. It was past the morning rush, Anna's favorite time to talk uninterrupted about sex. I chewed my toothpick a moment and pointed at the kid.

She nodded and waved. Alec took his hands from his ears and picked a yellow straw from the holder as I opened his milk, thoughtfully.

"Parks," I said, casually. "But that only works at night."

She nodded. "Yeah, thought of that one, too." She shrugged. "Shame."

"Rooftops?"

"Oh, nice. You have access in your building?"

The front bell rang, two older women came in and took seats at the end of the bar. I ran down to take their order and pour each of them a glass of water. I walked by and she said simply, "Hotel elevators?"

I through some bacon on the griddle and four slices of toast, considering. "If you could guarantee they'd stay stuck," I countered.

"I was thinking, about one of those glass ones that they have in, like, atriums of big hotels, you know."

I nodded, flipping the strips of bacon and the toast before grabbing some lettuce from the bin and some mayo from the cooler. I through the fries in the basket and pressed them down. "Yeah," I said. "Ride it up to the top and just watch the people down below. That's a good one."

"What are you guys talking about?"

Anna smiled. "Mommy and her friend are just spit-balling, honey." She took out her purse and dug around a minute before giving him two quarters and pointing toward the gumball machine. "Get one for you and one for mommy, too, okay?"

The kid leapt off the counter chair with glee and a pop of his sneakers on the linoleum. She turned back, her gaze focused on me through the window. I took the bacon of the griddle and blotted it. "Movie theaters still work, don't they? Like after the shows been running a few weeks. Sit in the back, maybe?"

She smirked. "Don't you need more room than a seat allows?"

I eyed the two old ladies at the end of the counter. I put the bacon and lettuce on the bread, smearing little dollops of mayo before capping the BLTs and running to meet the fries as they came out of the vat. Over my shoulder I saw Alec climbing up on the stool handing his mom a pink gumball. "Try and find one with armrests that come up," I said, returning to the griddle and speaking out the window. "Angle may be a bit awkward, but..." I shrugged.

"Telephone booths?"

"Can you find any these days, Mrs. iPhone?" I leered at her as I took the two plates around the corner and down the way to the women. One asked for a coke. I went down and took one out of the front cooler and uncapped it, taking it down to her.

I came back and took one out for myself.

"I always wanted to in a restaurant."

I shook my head. "You can get away with stuff in a restaurant, but not that much."

"I know. Still, it's a fantasy, right?"

I nodded.

"Anyway, we're just talking about it, you know. Not like we'd actually do it, right? We got a backyard with a hedge..."

"On top of the water tower."

"Nice one. Ever done that?"

"No. Did the elevator train in Chicago once."

"Full car or empty car?"

"Empty car. Didn't get to finish, though, eventually someone has to get on. Still, all the shaking and the movement of the car, it was a real thrill."

"I'll bet," she smiled, sipping her coffee. "You done anything else?"

I smiled, leaning forward. "You know Doreen, the girl who worked her last summer?"

She nodded. "Worked the register, right?"

"Yeah, well, one night we were both on the nightshift and it was dead." I pointed to the cashier's station by the door, grinning. "Course it wasn't anything long and drawn out."

She shook her head, giggling. "You hound." But then her shoulders fell. "Nightshift, though, huh?"

I bowed my head slightly and then walked down to top off the old women's waters and take their money over to the register. In a minute I was back to clean up after them as they walked out the door. Anna and Alec had a bubble blowing contest with their gum while I washed and put the two plates on the rack to dry. The bell out front rang and I went round to see the noon shift arriving, the owner and his wife.

"Hello, Mr. Torno," I said, taking Anna's empty coffee cup and putting it in the sink out front.

"Carl," he said, his wife taking her seat behind the register and lighting a menthol as she rang up Anna and Alec. He waved at the little boy and his mother. "Alec, Mrs. Duncun. How's Joe?"

"Fine," Anna said. "He sent me down to pick up Carl for their poker game tonight."

Mr. Torno nodded. "Playing more often, aren't you boys?"

I shook my head, removing my apron and grabbing my jacket from the hook in the kitchen, running a hand through my hair as I moved to the door. "Just twice a week, when Ann here takes the kid out to the aquarium or whatever."

"Where are we going tonight, mommy?" Alec looked up at his mother, who was holding his hand tightly. "Maybe a movie, honey?"

Alec jumped up and down, "Aliens vs. Monsters!"

Anna smiled and shook her head. "It'll be the third time, honey."

"Aliens vs. Monsters!" He whined a bit and his mother sighed and the Tornos laughed at the cuteness of it. "Alright, well, let's go then, Alec. You ready Carl?"

I nodded, punching my card and waving at the boss and his wife as I went out and walked out to Anna's car. I strapped Alec in his car seat, she moved some things out of the front for me as she chatted with her husband on her phone. When we pulled out of the parking lot, I put my hand on her thigh as she ended the call. She smiled as she shifted and took off down the street, passing her apartment after three blocks and turning off on western.

"We have until five," she sighed slightly as we waited at a red light, my hand pressing up into the fabric of her panties under her skirt.

Alec and I played I-Spy until we got to the movie theater. His mom bought the tickets and I paid for a soda and some Dots for him.

It was a weekday and the early matinee, the place was ours. Alec ran to sit upfront without being told. Anna took a seat in the center of the back row and I sat in the one next to her.

We waited only a few minutes, Alec running back to talk to us and then running forward to sit again.

The lights dimmed and we watched the first few minutes in silence. She put her hand on the armrest and pushed it up and back. I went down on the floor and lifted her skirt, taking down the white panties as she kept her eyes forward on the screen. I worked my tongue along the inside of her thighs and then began working it quickly along the outer lips before pressing in and hearing her breath catch slightly. Her hand came to the back of my head as she pressed me onward. I looked up and saw her eyes close slightly as I increased pressure on her little clit. I moved my hands up underneath her, lifting her ass slightly up off the cushioned seat, feeling her soft flesh against my fingers.

She pushed me away then and pulled me up for a kiss as I unbuckled my jeans and putting one of her legs up over my shoulder I began slowly pressing into her, feeling her open to me and the heat and moisture enveloping my hard cock.

She bit my shoulder to keep her screams silent and as I increased the pace, she clutched my shoulders as I felt her tense and the sudden increase of her wetness around me. We rested in each other's arms briefly and then she went to the lady's room to clean up. I resumed my seat and watched Alec laughing at the action on the screen, completely oblivious to what had occurred.

When she came back, she sat and nuzzled her face into my neck, I probably smelled like fry grease but she didn't seem to care.

"The aquarium," she whispered. "That was a good one."

I hadn't bothered to zip up and I felt her hand move into fondle and squeeze me. "I'd really like to try the hotel next week, if I can find a sitter."

I nodded and imagined it. Her lean bare body pressed against the glass, her breath causing little puffs of fog on the pane as she panted and I thrust in and out of her roughly but quietly, the people moving below oblivious.

I reached a hand around her back and cupped her breast in the darkness of the movie theater as she climbed down and awkwardly sucked me to semi-hardness again as she cleaned our mixed juices from my throbbing member. I ran my hand through her short-cropped brown hair, and gasped as she nibbled lightly along the underside of it, driving me up the wall. I stopped her, knowing we didn't have enough movie left to finish a second time.

The lights came up after the last scene and Alec rushed up, talking all the while about the movie. He took his mom's hand and we walked out. I took the empty box of Dots and the half-drunk soda and tossed it in the garbage and then took Alec to the men's room where I leaned against the counter agreeing with him, as he used a stall for privacy, that the movie was really the best ever in a million years.

They dropped me off at my place before waving goodbye and going home to fix supper for when Joe got home. I went up and took a shower before heading to bed early. I tried to get as much sleep as possible before going to work again at three the next morning.

Anna would probably wait a few days before popping around again, just in case the Tornos were getting suspicious.

In the shower I pulled my pud a bit, thinking about the shark tank at the aquarium, and her hot and heavy breathing culminating in silent orgasms brought on by discreet fingers working quickly while people coming in and out watched almost unaware.

Anitole
Anitole
270 Followers