Spit-Take Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

The muscles of his upper body rippling proudly, Ken snaked his tongue back out of his mouth and sighed just a bit as the last two inches at the tip of his foot-long tongue broadened out something like the hood of a cobra. For dramatic effect, Ken briefly waved this anatomical obscenity around in front of Alex's pussy, and for an instant, Debbie had the strangest image of Ken using this prehensile tongue to climb trees or open jars.

With a quick, sharp inhalation, Ken then slid the tip of that monster straight across Alex's hot spots - starting from her anus right up across her pussylips and all the way up her very prominent and very erect clit, a garish display which immediately had its intended effect on Debbie as she felt her core, and her crotch, go all liquid again.

"F-f-fuck..." Alex moaned, after which she grunted deeply as Ken slurped several inches of tentacletongue deep into her pussy. Debbie stared lustily as she watch Ken hunch up a little closer to Alex's waist, and then begin a deep, serious tonguethrusting in and out of her enflamed slit.

Fascinated, Debbie stepped in to get a closer look at Alex's and Ken's altered anatomy. She gasped a little as she saw how it all worked together, as if by design: Alex's pussy was nicely stretched with seven or eight inches of thick tongue-meat, but her thumb-sized clit was also gently cradled in a special little groove atop Ken's tentacle. It filled Alex's pussy just right, but also caressed her clitcock within a perfect cocoon of hot, wet, slippery flesh.

In fact, much like an octopus, the surface of Ken's tongue could apparently take different textures. The six or seven inches that were rhythmically pumping in and out past Alex's pussylips were glassy and smooth, but the top surface further back - the part that rode firmly along the underside of Alex's clitcock - was ridged and veiny. Not quite rough but definitely textured, and it actually appeared to vibrate a little as Ken's monster tongue slid in, out, and around Alex's swollen pussy.

Debbie had to swallow hard as she imagined how good that must feel, but Alex obviously didn't need to imagine. She pinched and pulled at both of her nipples right through her shirt, and drew broad wet, stains into the fabric from her liquid-filled breasts. After merely a handful of minutes - minutes which seemed to draw out like hours as both women savored this incredible display - Alex arched her back with a violent shudder, and gasped her way into the start of a massive orgasm. Debbie watched the whole thing in rapt attention, and forced her hands to stay motionless until Alex's orgasm wound down so she wouldn't miss a second of it.

By the time Alex's breathing had calmed a little, Debbie was working her way up to the mind-shattering orgasm she knew awaited her shortly. Her clit was throbbing hotly with every heartbeat, but Debbie no longer deluded herself about anything that was happening to her. She nearly cried out from the feel of that hot, hard knot so firm and stalky underneath her palm, and dropped to her knees alongside Ken as her passion surged higher and higher.

"Don't come just yet," she heard Alex whisper to her urgently from atop the desk. "Not yet."

Alex sat back up on the desk and reach down to turn Ken's head to the left to face Debbie. "Here, look," she said, removing Ken's sunglasses, "and then you can come."

And come Debbie did - hard, long, drooling, shuddering, gasping her way through by far the biggest orgasm of her life. Crying out her soul, practically, with pure lust as she stared into the featureless, open expanses of pure eggshell white that adorned Ken's face where his pupils used to be.

"Now you believe me," Alex said above her as she softly stroked Debbie's sweaty face. "Now you know. And this is barely the beginning."

* * *

Maggie's orgasm came and ended quickly, and after she was done grinding her way through it against Becka's face and tongue, she reached down to help her up and kiss her own juices off Becka's face. Maggie then reached down to pull Becka's shirt up over her head when Becka tried to interrupt. "The door," she said weakly, "we should go lock the door so we can be alone."

"Too late," Becka heard someone say, and nearly fainted when she recognized the voice. "The door is locked, though," said Debbie, as she walked around from behind a row of lockers. "So the three of us can be alone."

Becka felt so weak and groggy she didn't know whether to cry or scream. "Baby?" she whispered out softly. "It's really you? You were ... watching?"

"Oh yes," said Debbie, "watching and listening. You guys are hot together, baby. So I guess this means you're over me?"

Becka could barely respond at first, but after a couple silent moments she just started sputtering, "No! No, Deb, baby, you don't understand - this isn't what you think, I've missed you, so much baby! I need you so much! You just left me, Debbie, we were so happy together but then you just..." Becka's eyes were filling with tears, and her mouth was trembling as she looked around, trying to make sense of all this. Debbie didn't seem angry about having caught her with Maggie - and why should she, since she was the one who left Becka - but what the hell was she doing here? And why was Maggie smiling like that?

"Shhh," said Debbie gently as she stepped forward to touch Becka's face, "I know... Shhhhh.... I know you don't understand, Becks, I know. I didn't at first either, but I do now. I'm back now, baby, and we're going to be together again. Things will be just like they were two months ago. We're going be a couple again, Becks, just like we were. For the most part. But there are going to be a few changes."

Maggie, meanwhile, had stepped away from the other two women and sat back on a padded chair. Becka would have found it odd that Maggie then started pinching her nipples and sliding her fingers across her still-wet slit, but she was far too overcome with emotion to keep paying attention to the woman she had just eaten out.

Instead she stared into Debbie's flawless blue eyes and just let herself go. "Debbie, I... I missed you so much." She was starting to really cry now. "I need you back, Debbie. Please. I'll do anything, anything, just please take me back... Please...."

Becka was about to start really sobbing in earnest when Debbie put both her hands behind Becka's head and said softly, "Look at me, Becka. Let yourself relax and just look at me. Look into my eyes. I can take you back, baby, and things can be just the way they were going to be for us, but you have to trust me first. Now look at me...."

With a soft sigh, Becka said "Of course I trust you, baby, I'll always trust you," and found herself oddly calmed, her sobbing starting to recede while she watched Debbie's lips move slightly. Debbie's mouth then pursed, just like a kiss, as she very carefully spit into Becka's eyes. Becka shook a little, stunned at the wet sensation, but her mind - already so addled by sex and emotion - quickly eroded away like soft wood under a piece of fine sandpaper. She barely flinched at all when Debbie hit her again, or when Debbie gently guided her back down to her knees.

Debbie used her right hand to start unbuttoning her jeans, and initially used her left thumb to explore Becka's mouth and give her something to suck on. The feeling of her lips tongue working Debbie's thumb like a cock made her hotter, though, and she soon needed both hands to work her jeans down over her hard-on.

The clittycock that had started changing so quickly two months ago had indeed kept coming along very nicely. Three or four inches of it were already hanging out of Debbie's slit as she stepped out of her pants and pulled her t-shirt over her head, and the other six inches of it filled out steadily once freed from the tight confines of Debbie's blue jeans. No one said a word as Debbie gently painted Becka's lips with the oily fluid that ran from the tip of her cock, but the silence was punctured by moans from all three women as Debbie massaged herself through the Spawning.

Maggie's second and third orgasms were small ones - she was saving herself up for one more bonecrusher when Becka got Implanted. She picked up the pace, therefore, as Debbie stepped up in front of Becka's face and tilted her head back just so.

"Ok, baby, open. Wider. Wider. Good - hold it just like that. Tongue out now, all the way. Good," said Debbie as she used her thumbs to position Becka's jaw. She shuddered hard when she slipped the tip of her long, thick phallus into Becka's mouth, and soon her sighs filled the locker room as she rhythmically facefucked Becka's deep, open throat. "U-u-use y-your tongue," she gasped, as the egg made its passage down her she-prick, and it was the last thing said before just seconds later, Debbie convulsed powerfully and blasted the alien mass hard against the back of Becka's throat.

Maggie cried out, joining Debbie's orgasm as she buried three fingers from her right hand deep in her pussy and sucked the juice off of two fingers from her left while she watched. Becka was reeling with sensations, too, but hers were a little different. She felt about two seconds worth of the worst icecream headache imaginable, before a massive headrush started at the back of her neck and zoomed to the front of her head and down to the bottom of her spine. She slumped bonelessly to the floor and shook almost violently as the egg immediately began infiltrating her central nervous and circulatory systems.

All three women panted from the exertion, but shortly Maggie and Debbie caught their breath. Without a word being said, Maggie got up and began to collect her clothes, while Debbie kneeled on the carpet in front of Becka and gently took her head in her lap.

"It's ok baby, that's it. Just relax and let it happen. We're together again baby, we're a couple again. Just like you wanted, right?"

Becka was still thrilling with all the sensations of the egg taking over various bodily and mental functions, but with her head cradled by Debbie's warm thighs she felt at peace, and gratified to be back in the arms of the woman she loved. For reasons she didn't quite understand she merely choked and gagged when she tried to speak, so instead she happily mouthed the words "thank you" back to Debbie in response. "Thank you," her lips repeated silently.

And with that, Debbie's eyelids flickered - to blink back tears of joy, she thought, since she wasn't yet aware of the milky white film slowly congealing like gauze across the surface of each beautiful blue eye.

THE END

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers