Spite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brit is the smartest member of the family, and almost as tough as our Mom but much more subtle and diplomatic. My Mom greatly respects her opinion, and she is the apple of my Dad's eye, so all Brit normally needs to get anything reasonable from our parents is a little support from me.

After a dinner together the first night, during which our parents were not overtly mean, but basically ignored each other, Brit and I strategized some more, and then got them together after breakfast the next morning. Brit, in her normal diplomatic way, praised both Rich and Joy as wonderful parents to her and me, and how they had great respect in the community – and then hit them right between the eyes.

"I know from Link that you two have been trying to out-cheat each other. I don't know where it is coming from, but it is bound to blow this family apart. After all of the loving years that you've had together, I hope that you can stop – and deal with it, maybe with the help of a marriage counselor."

Rather than the normal respect – if not deference – that the 'rents typically showed toward Brit, steam figuratively came from their ears. "You have no fucking right to tell me how my marriage should go, or who I sleep with to get revenge on your man-whore father," were Joy's first words.

"See what a fucking bitch your mother is – although the slut is right about one thing, our kids are not going to tell us how to conduct our lives; you're old enough not to have rose colored glasses on," Rich chimed in.

Brit and I both tried a few more things which seemed to get them madder and madder. At one point they started in on each other and the vitriol was even greater than what I had heard over the past few weeks when they didn't know that I was listening. Finally Brit turned to me and said "Let's get the fuck out of here."

We left Rich and Joy screaming at each other, went to see a matinee and then out for an early dinner. Brit changed her plane reservations and I called Brendon and asked if I could stay at his house for a few days – or maybe weeks. We picked up the stuff that we needed from the house – only Mom was home and we stayed out of her way – and then left. I dropped Brit off at the airport. "I'm really sorry sis – I hope that this doesn't screw up your college life," I said as I gave her a farewell hug.

"Fortunately, my tuition is prepaid – I got Mom and Dad to agree to that when they were still normal people and not cheating assholes – so I should be OK. I can find a place to work and live for the summer that doesn't involve them. I'm worried about you, though, bro."

"I'll be OK too, Brit. I've gotten two football scholarship offers, and I have enough money in the bank to get me through to college, especially with a summer job. I'll get by; but we need to stay in touch," I replied.

"Email every day, phone call every week; you initiate the emails, I initiate the phone calls," Brit responded, and then gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I then went over to Brendon's house. He had talked with his mother and she said that it would be fine for me to live there if I contributed to board, which I was happy to do. Brendon's parents were divorced and his father lived in another state with a new family so Brendon's Mom had the final say. She greeted me warmly and showed me to their spare bedroom.

As I previously hinted at, Brendon's Mom, Alicia, is really a fox in the looks department; every one of Brendon's friends considers her an MILF (not just some as in the case of Joy). Despite her good looks, however, according to Brendon she essentially never dated. Brendon thought that she was a partial head-case, and her personality appeared to be mercurial, but she was always friendly to me so I didn't foresee any difficulties in living there until my parents either made up (unlikely) or got divorced.

Once I moved in, Brendon's Mom insisted that I call her "Alicia," and not anything else.

I talked with both my Mom and Dad on the phone every other day or so, but I completely resisted any of their attempts to get me to move back home. I could tell from how they referred to each other that they were now going at it worse than ever – including bringing people into the house to fuck when the other person was there – and I wanted no part of it. They had started divorce proceedings but both seemed to want everything and were stubborn as mules.

Numerous things, some good, some bad, some just plain weird, happened once football season was over. The best of the good – I got and accepted a full ride football scholarship to the college that I most wanted to attend. The worst of the bad – Tracy and I, for reasons that I can't fully explain, grew apart and broke up. The weirdest of the weird – well there are two that need some explanation.

Weird thing number one (a good weird): After I broke up with Tracy, one weekend Brendon was going on a few college visits. For whatever reason Alicia was not going with him – it seemed to be by mutual agreement, however, and there were no hard feelings. Brendon was already gone when I got to Alicia's house from school on Friday. Aside from the fact that Alicia was really dressed provocatively, there was nothing unusual until after we ate the great dinner that Alicia prepared and that I cleaned up after – as was standard procedure. When I was done cleaning up, Alicia called me into the living room.

"Say, Link – I was hoping that I can have a talk with you about something that is pretty mature – and also confidential. Is that something that you could do? It's really important to me."

"Sure, Alicia; after how great you've been to me I can't really refuse you anything," I innocently replied.

"That's the spirit," she said as she uncrossed her legs, giving me a beaver shot, which caused me to gulp. "I'm having a liqueur while we have our mature confidential talk – would you care for some even though you're underage and I'd be so, so naughty in pouring you a drink?"

"I don't usually drink at all, Alicia..." I started to reply.

She cut me off: "I know that Link; that's one reason why I like Brendon to hang out with you; you're a good influence. But this is a mature confidential talk so a couple of cordial glasses of Amaretto will be just what you need."

I'd tasted Amaretto once before – and liked the taste.

Alicia poured us each a cordial glass, we each took a sip, and then she sat across from me and moved her legs wide apart. I swear that she wasn't wearing panties.

"So, Link, have you broken up with Tracy?"

"Yeah; I'm not really sure how that happened. We seemed to be good for each other. But we've both moved on with no hard feelings."

Alicia then went on to ask me increasingly more personal questions about my relationship with Tracy. Finally when I know that I turned completely red when she asked about an intimate detail of our sex life and I was stuttering a non-reply she changed the subject.

"So, Link, tell me – what do Brendon's friends think of me?"

"Uh...well..." I stammered after draining my drink.

"Let me pour you another one," Alicia chirped as she hopped up and brought the Amaretto bottle over. She poured us each another glass and then sat next to me on the couch.

"Please tell me," she purred, stroking my hand.

"Uh...well...they all like you."

"Do they think that I look good?"

"Uh...well..." I stammered again before chugging my liqueur.

"Am I embarrassing you, Link?" she asked, stroking my hand again, and then turning my face to look into hers. "I don't want to embarrass you Link – however, I see that our talk has caused you to have another, different, reaction," she giggled, while looking down at my crotch.

Shit – I had a full erection.

After I saw my crotch and turned my face back toward hers she chuckled. "If you aren't repulsed by a thirty nine year old woman, Link, I can take care of your problem for you."

With that she undid my belt buckle and started pulling down my pants. My mind was overloaded so I was just acting on instinct and not thinking, and unconsciously raised my ass off the couch which allowed her to pull my pants and boxers to my ankles.

"Oh my – such a beautiful turgid fellow" she giggled as she got down on her knees, grabbed my impossibly hard cock, and shoved it into her mouth. She had me firing a monster load into her mouth within two minutes flat – and boy did it feel great. After licking the last drops of cum off of her lips she said "I needed to get that first one off so that you don't come too quickly in my mature pussy," she cackled. "You'd like to fuck my mature pussy, wouldn't you Link?"

I likely nodded my head "Yes," but whether I did or not she pulled her dress over her head – which, aside from her high heels, was the only clothing that she had on. Alicia didn't have a hard body like Tracy; it looked soft and supple, but she wasn't the least bit overweight. Her tits were much larger than Tracy's perky little A-cups and had a slight sag – which I found alluring – and big puffy nipples.

With a big smile on her face Alicia sat down in a cushioned chair and lifted her legs over the chair arms. Her pussy was glistening; while she had a bush it was sparse, and trimmed; her clit was prominent.

"If you chomp on my pussy for a while I promise to rock your world," she chortled.

I didn't need another invitation. I didn't give a shit if this was my best friend's mother or not – she was one fucking hot woman. I dove face first into her pussy burying my tongue between her folds, flicking her clit with one hand, and pinching what turned out to be a highly sensitive large puffy nipple with the other. She held onto my hair as she moaned encouragement. I had her climaxing as fast as she had had me, but unlike her I didn't let up. Only three orgasms later did I move away from her with my face coated with pussy juice and with what I'm sure was a diabolical smile on my face. I removed my shirt and stepped out of my pants and boxers as she gazed at my hardening cock.

"You little bastard," she giggled. "Were you trying to overload my nerve endings – because you did?"

"I just wanted to be sure that you didn't back off your offer to let me fuck your mature pussy," I responded, now certainly with a diabolical smile.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she said as she stood up and unsteadily started to walk.

I picked her up, she let out a playful shriek as she put her arms around my neck, and I carried her to her bed.

I got the surprise of my life when we started fucking – missionary position. She didn't undulate her body and clamp muscled thighs around my waist like Tracy had. She pulsed her pussy muscles; the woman probably did Kegel exercises every day they were so powerful. God it felt good. If my ejaculation into Tracy was like a firecracker going off, it was like a stick of dynamite exploding when I let loose a torrent into Alicia's snug pussy.

I think that I blacked out for a few seconds for the first time in my life. I collapsed next to her and a loud "pop" and a subsequent spike up our spinal cords indicated that I had disengaged from that marvelous vagina.

We wordlessly kissed and fondled each other, including me sucking on her delectable sensitive puffy nipples, for the next half hour or so. We regained our strength and awareness, fucked again doggy style, then showered, changed the sweat and cum-soaked sheets, and cuddled in bed. I had never spent the night with a woman before, and it was heavenly. Knocking off a piece of ass in the middle of that night was the most rewarding experience of my life, especially when afterward we spooned together so tightly that I don't think that any facing parts of our bodies were more than a centimeter apart.

And so began my relationship with Alicia Hopkins, thirty nine year old mother of my seventeen year old best friend. We spent the entire weekend that Brendon was gone sexually stimulating each other, finding every erogenous zone on each of our bodies, and trying our best to mold our two bodies into one. While sex with Tracy had been great, this was on a different level, certainly enhanced by being able to sleep in each other's' arms all night.

When Brendon returned home we were very careful not to let on to him about our sexual relationship, but we were able to sleep together about once or twice a week as long as I set an alarm and left Alicia's room before Brendon woke up. Every time Brendon was gone from the house, however, we passionately fucked, our satisfaction impossibly even growing with time.

By now you've probably forgotten that there were two really weird things after football was over. However there was a second, even weirder, thing, and it is at the crux of my story.

About a month after Alicia had started regularly polishing my knob my mother and father insisted that I come to the house to see them – they had big news. I foolishly thought that it was that they had agreed to the terms of the divorce so I was excited when I went over there. Not even close!

"Link, we have great news," Mom gushed as she handed me a glass of lemonade at the kitchen table where I was sitting next to Dad, and then sat across from me. "Rich and I have been accepted on a reality TV show."

"Say what?" I asked after I wiped off the lemonade I had expelled through my nose.

"Yes, we weren't making any headway in finalizing the terms of our divorce and my attorney mentioned that he knew the producer of a new reality show called 'Spite' that might be perfect for us. We applied and were accepted and filming starts the first week of your summer break from school," she excitedly continued.

"Here's an advertisement for the show," Dad chimed in, handing me a full color two page document.

The document described the basics of the reality show; the subtitle seemed to sum it up: "Spite – will divorcing couples cut off their noses to spite their faces?" I almost vomited as I read through the document. It seemed to appeal to the most disgusting human qualities – no, I take that back – sub-human qualities. Tasks were designed to see which party to the upcoming divorce could be the most vindictive, with rewards for the party that was. The winning party could dictate the terms of the divorce – within pre-set parameters – and each party would get $100,000 for appearing on the show.

"This is sick," was my comment after reading the document.

"Don't be a wet blanket," Mom replied, "it's better than what we've been going through."

"We need something to get us out from all of the legal fees we're incurring in our acrimonious divorce, and this is the perfect vehicle," Dad added. "Plus, agreeing on this reality TV show has actually resulted in us reaching a temporary cease-fire in throwing our mutual infidelity into each other's faces."

"But how will you be able to take the time off from your jobs?" was my practical question.

"Both of our companies have agreed to sabbaticals for the two weeks of filming," Mom quickly responded, "with no adverse consequences; should be no problem."

We discussed things for another twenty minutes or so before they hit on the most important part of the meeting as far as they were concerned. "Uh...one more thing, honey," Joy started out – when she calls me "honey" she wants something. "The producers would really like it if you and Brit could attend the filming sessions so that they could film your reactions. You'd both be in the first week of your summer breaks from school when filming started, and they'd pay each of you $20,000."

I was flabbergasted; all I could think of to say was "I'll talk to Brit."

"That would be great, honey," Mom continued. "Rich and I have both talked to her by phone and emailed her the same document that you've reviewed – plus the contract for her to sign – and she had the same response that you did. Here's the contract – review it and talk to your sister and get back to us."

I gave them both big hugs before I left – and they didn't seem to immediately start sniping at each other when I exited. Maybe this was the best way?

I talked to Alicia about it that night. She was not as non-plussed as I would have thought. "My divorce might have gone more smoothly if we had a realty show," was one of her comments. Finally she said "I'll have my attorney review the contract and let you know what she thinks."

"I can't pay for an attorney review now, I'm close to broke," I deferred.

"No problem – once you get your twenty grand you take me to a resort for a long weekend and fuck me comatose; that will be perfect reimbursement for me," she replied with a diabolical grin as she stroked my crotch.

Despite the fact that Brendon was home we moved to her bedroom, turned on the TV to hopefully mask the sounds of sex, and rutted like a pair of horny animals.

I talked to Brit the next day; like me she thought that despite how subhuman the premise of the reality TV show was, it might be the only way to get our parents off the miserable positions they were now in, and get the split over and done with. I told her that an attorney was reviewing the contract and I'd let her know the result.

Alicia's attorney turned out to be a ball-buster. She contacted the production company herself with changes she said were necessary, and made it clear that if they didn't agree Brit and I would not only not participate, but would do everything in our power to sabotage our parents' involvement. The producers agreed to five of the six changes Alicia's attorney wanted, one of which was to give us half of the money in advance, and Brit and I signed on.

Filming began right on time, the first week that Brit and I were on our summer breaks. We both had summer jobs lined up for after filming concluded. We were often on location – the production company paid all expenses – so I had to satisfy myself with only one in-person sex session with Alicia during the time of filming, and phone sex every night. Talking with Alicia – and then having phone sex – kept me sane when I otherwise might have freaked out. Alicia was such a joy to talk to and be around, I constantly mused.

The show was as sub-human as I expected, but Brit and I had agreed to tough it out. The producers were very happy with the completely real disgust that Brit and I evidenced as each "task" or "competition" was performed. Brit and I were shocked that the parents that we had loved our whole lives could be as malicious toward each other as they were or such bad losers if they "lost" a competition or such poor winners if they "won."

Thankfully, the filming was going to conclude on time, two weeks after it started. Not that Brit and I gave a shit, but we were informed that the last competition would determine the winner. It was billed as the coup de grace by the producers, and it was beyond sick.

Two motorized pivoted platforms were set up about twenty five feet above a water tank, the approximate height of the middle platform in Olympic platform diving competitions. The tank was filled with bull sharks, widely regarded as the most vicious sharks toward humans in the world. Joy would have a controller that controlled the pivoting of Rich's platform, and Rich would have a controller for Joy's platform. The platforms were about twenty feet apart and facing each other so Rich and Joy could see eye-to-eye.

Brit and I would have none of this stunt. We went to the producers and told them that this was inhuman and we would not participate in our parents' deaths and would call the cops. Also, since I was stronger than anyone else on the set (with the possible exception of Rich) I told them that I would go ballistic and destroy everything that I could and that only a bullet would stop me.

The producers calmed us down by assuring us that even though they would not tell Rich and Joy this – or the audience until it was over – that the sharks would be moved out of the tank under the platforms and into another tank separated by a transparent wall from the main tank before Rich and Joy could operate their controllers although because of the transparent wall during filming it would look like the sharks were still in the main tank. Also they had divers with shark prods at the ready to rescue Rich and Joy if there was a malfunction.