Spitting Images - The Boss Lady Pt. 01

Story Info
Robert's female boss orders him into the office cupboard.
1.3k words
4.2
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was afraid of the office manager - she had a harsh tongue and many men in her department had been on the wrong side of her temper. Some may have fantasised that she could use that harsh tongue in a different way - around their stiff cock! It was no secret that all the men (and some women) in the company privately lusted after the boss lady. They watched her march up and down the open plan office in her short tight skirt, tight white blouse and high heels. The men (and all the women) speculated about her legs -were they encased in tights or stockings? Was she wearing a thong? Was she wearing nothing at all under that bum-hugging skirt?

One man was about to find out. He was also to discover that boss lady could give a different meaning to 'mouthing off'. He would discover that she had a very moist mouth, lush lips and a tongue long enough to lick a penis from base to tip with the barest of movements.

That lucky man was Robert - a new under manager, around 30, shy, good looking, toned in body and very dirty in mind. He was to find out what the boss lady could do with her mouth and the secret of what would be found up her skirt.

The boss lady couldn't quite make Robert out. He was a decent junior manager, efficient, unfussy and mild mannered. He had never crossed her and indeed there was something rather subservient about his manner. He was always eager to please; well to please his boss. He had a slightly mysterious character - she thought perhaps a permanent guilty look as though he had a secret to keep. She would find out the truth.

The boss enjoyed her role in the business - she was super efficient yes, but also relished the sense of authority. She loved it when underlings gulped and sweated when she reprimanded them. She enjoyed a little thrill when she noticed a bead of nervous sweat on an employee's face. Most of all, she enjoyed flaunting her femininity - it gave her a sense of power to be coyly glanced at by roving eyes in the office. She knew that the way she looked and the way she dressed got some of her 'boys' hard. She noticed that Robert got especially hard whenever she talked to him.

There was no hiding that bulge in his pants every time she came near. This, she thought, was something that needed her full attention. She would lure him into a secret place and there, with his trousers to his ankles and his pants down would show him what she could do with that gorgeous mouth.

Her plan was to be executed on the first Monday morning back after a break. Robert briskly walked into the office as usual, sat at his desk and then noticed a small piece of paper attached to his file. It contained a hand written note:

'Dear Robert - I need to see you urgently- but I don't want the others to know. Meet me in the stationery store room at 11 30. Don't tell anyone about this. I shall reveal all.'

It was signed by his boss. What could she want with him? Had he done something wrong? What did she mean about revealing all? He had an agonising wait until 1130 and then headed to the store room. There he found the door slightly ajar and inside the figure of the boss lady. She was sitting on a high stool but something was different about her. Robert didn't take long to see that her skirt was hitched up and revealed stocking tops - so this is what she wore! He look embarrassed.

'What' the matter? Are you shocked to see your boss with her legs open for you to see?' He shook his head hardly able to speak. Getting off the stool, she went to the storeroom door to lock it. Only a single bare bulb lit up the small cubby hole. Robert's heart beat fast and seeing his boss like this, made his cock stand to attention. This did not go unnoticed.

'I want you to strip naked..don't ask questions..it's an order.' Her cold voice was not to be disobeyed and he did as he was told. 'Pants and all - I want to see your penis'. He took off his boxers and revealed a long, thick, bulgingly erect dick. Robert's face flushed with embarrassment.

'Don't be shy. I'm your boss and I want to know everything about you. You are a shy, retiring type but what are you like with a woman? That's what I intend to find out.'

Standing just a few feet from him, she slowly took off her skirt and blouse. She stood before him in heels, black stockings, a small, black thong. She was topless - her breasts were full and rounded with luscious nipples jutting out with purpose. The sight of his boss thus attired sparked new energy into Robert's massive erection. But there was more to come.

'Lie down on the floor!' This was more of an order than a request. He did so and she lay on top of him. He could feel her strong legs and silky stockings against his lower body. Her hands, firm and strong, grasped his sides, her fingers began to explore his entire body. They quickly focused on his long dong which she stroked and caressed. He started to groan with desire and a small blob of pre-cum sparkled at the tip of his manhood. She smiled at this.

'I want that big dick in my mouth, do you understand?' He nodded. As he did so, she went down on him in a way that had never happened before. Her wet mouth first lapped up the skin around his balls and upper groin; then she targeted his cock. Her two round lips wrapped themselves around his bell end. Then the sucking began.

At first slowly but with increasing intensity. Her mouth was like a Dyson - drawing all the air into its moist cavity. He groaned. Desire was welling up in his balls like some growling volcano about to erupt. But this was not all, she withdrew her mouth and carefully mustered a great globule of spit which she carefully let fall onto his cock. The feeling of her warm saliva, thick and creamy, made him want to burst then and there.

'Don't cum yet Robert, I haven't finished with you yet.'

He tried desperately not to orgasm but had to work even harder when she unleashed another fountain of spit which seemed to cover his entire throbbing penis. Again and again she spat on and around the dick until not being able to hold back, a mighty outpouring of spunk shot up and out through his jap hole. As it did so, it shot a hole in the layers of his boss' spit so that both semen and spit - a kind of his and hers - firecrackered into the air. His body shook as though shocked by some high voltage charge. Then all went still.

Boss lady swiftly got dressed (without cleaning up her mouth) and ordered Robert to do the same.

'I want you back at your desk and not a word about this do you understand?' He nodded.

Before you go I have a little present to give you for being such a good boy. What could this be? She drew close to him as though to kiss but instead took her hands and physically drew his mouth open. She leaned over him and slowly, oh so slowly, produced another wonderful shower of spit directed into his waiting mouth hole.

'That's something to take away with you - a little memory of this meeting'. He nodded and looked grateful.

'Oh and Robert, tomorrow same time, same place! But this time I want you in stockings and suspenders!'