Splashdown Remastered and Housecat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now exposed, she propped herself up on her elbows, watching with a covetous expression as he hovered an inch from her swollen sex. He breathed warm air on her dripping loins, Zhari so ready and so sensitive that even his breath set her nerves alight with tingling pleasure. She was as wet as he had ever seen her, a thick strand of her clear fluids leaking from her glistening vulva, her puffy lips glazed with glistening moisture as she waited for him.

There was no more need for foreplay, that had been the purpose of the sparring, and so he wrapped his arms around her hips and delved between her parted thighs.

Zhari's spine left the carpet once more, the alien loosing a muffled moan through her gag as his tongue lashed at her sensitive anatomy, pushing between her lips and scouring her vulva. Her tail flicked back and forth, her toes curling and uncurling like a house cat kneading its favorite blanket. He was wanton, shameless, licking and kissing as her juices dripped down his chin and coated his cheeks in a sticky sheen. He strayed from her pink flesh, mouthing at her inner thighs, dragging his tongue across her mound as he skirted the tuft of delicate fur that served as her pubic hair.

She was beside herself, slowly fucking the air reflexively, her hips moving on their own as he dug his fingers into the meat of her ass for purchase. Her sour taste filled his mouth, but he didn't care, leaving no stone unturned as he coated her lower body in a mixture of his saliva and her flowing juices.

He felt one of the oven mitts on his head as he found a fervent rhythm, her hand pressing him deeper, urging him on as he pushed his organ into her winking opening and licked the inside of her slimy passage. Her muscles attempted to take hold, but the combination of drool and her slippery lubricant hampered her efforts, her tunnel contracting desperately as he teased her.

He moved higher, seeking out her clitoris and lapping at it, forcing two of his fingers deep inside her. They sank up to the knuckle, her loins gripping him with all the strength of an angry fist, like slimy velvet as they did their utmost to crush his bones into powder with their violent seizing. With considerable effort, and only because she was so damned wet, he began to move them in and out. He found a harsh rhythm, fucking her with his fingers as he drew her clitoris into his mouth, battering it relentlessly with his tongue as she cooed and mewled.

Zhari's saliva was leaking past the gag, unable to close her lips due to the obstruction, trailing down her cheek as she watched him over the twin mounds of her breasts with wild eyes. Her thighs closed around his head, strong enough to crush a watermelon as if it was a grape, but she was careful not to apply too much pressure. It wouldn't do to crush her lover, not while he was engaged in her favorite activity in the world, at least when salted caramel ice cream was off the menu.

Sensing that she was taking a little more initiative than was appropriate, and wanting to remind her who was in charge, McGregor moved his hand from her supple cheek up towards the small of her back. His fingers found fur, and he gripped her by the base of the tail, holding the fuzzy appendage in his hand for a moment as he felt her insides clench around his buried digits.

He gave her a rough tug, Zhari immediately melting into a puddle on the carpet. All of her muscles relaxed as if he had just hit her 'off' switch, her eyes rolling back into her head as she collapsed onto the floor, mewling softly as he resumed his ardent licking. It bugged him that he was too short to reach her head and her tail at the same time, biting her neck while pulling her tail would really have rocked her world. Oh well, he had to work within his limitations.

Confident that she was now sufficiently primed, he raised his head from between her legs, his lips linked to her loins by a sagging web of fluid. He wiped it away with the back of his hand, a futile gesture, there was just too damned much of the stuff. It had matted the shag carpet beneath her, and globs of it were sticking to her inner thighs. He struggled to remove his fingers from her tunnel, the suction was immense, and a tremor passed through her as his digits slid against her tender walls.

He gave her ass a slap, jolting her back to reality, Zhari breathing heavily as she peered down at him expectantly.

"Face down, ass up," he commanded.

Zhari didn't hesitate, rolling onto her front and raising her haunches into the air, presenting herself to him. She lowered her rump a little, ensuring that her dripping loins were at waist-height to the kneeling human, her face buried in the fluffy carpet as she waited for him to take her.

He took a firm grip on her tail, using it as leverage as he pressed the head of his member against her burning sex, ropes of her excitement hanging between her trembling thighs as he dragged it up and down her vulva. She was molten, the heat that she radiated and the consistency of her fluids as they wet his cock bringing to mind images of lava flows and liquid metal.

"Keep the mittens on," he muttered, "I don't want you clawing up the carpet."

Using her tail for purchase, he pulled himself towards her, burying his member up to the hilt in her quivering tunnel. He felt her powerful pelvic floor muscles grip him, watching as the defined musculature on her back and shoulders tensed, bulging through her damp skin as she rocked forward and emitted a pained grunt.

McGregor had to stifle a grunt of his own. She was so damned tight, it was like she was vacuum-packing him in slimy silk. Her insides rippled and churned, massaging his length with muscle spasms and tremors, as if her loins had a life all their own and they were struggling to accommodate him. She had such fine control over them, she felt almost as narrow as when he had used the Krell dildo on her, its length and girth dwarfing his own.

The toy was not warm and alive however, it couldn't flex inside her, she couldn't feel its blood coursing through it as it jumped and throbbed.

He began to move, slow and heavy at first, his hips clapping against her rear as his erection plunged her depths. Gradually he began to increase his pace, holding the base of her tail in his hand and using it to pull himself into her. Zhari was powerful enough to flip a car, and yet she seemed defenseless as she lay on the floor, shivering and purring with every impact.

Her insides fit him like a glove, so tight that her soft flesh scoured his member, suction making her walls cling to him despite the copious lubricant that flowed from her opening to spill down her thighs. McGregor felt oddly bestial, a kind of aggression and yearning rising inside of him as he felt her twitch and the rumble of her contralto moan made her insides vibrate.

The holographic fireplace cast her in its synthetic glow, its flickering light playing across her writhing body, reflective sweat and dark shadows accentuating her already impressive physique. He could see the flames dancing in every bead of sudor that clung to her satin skin, the lines of her musculature jumping out at him.

He clawed at the supple meat of her ass, sinking his fingers deep into her springy flesh. Her cheeks were just as shapely and as exaggerated as her breasts, so pert and firm that he could have bounced a bowling ball off her butt. Beneath the doughy fat that gave her such a comely figure were muscles like iron, necessary to support and propel her massive body in the high gravity of her home planet.

She cooed and mewled as he squeezed, McGregor feeling her slimy passage contract around his member as he played with her, his hands roaming where they pleased as he fucked her as deep as he could manage. Zhari was slowly getting lower and lower to the carpet, her face pressed into the shag rug, her saliva leaking around her red ball gag and causing the strands to stick to her pink cheeks. Her previously tight bun had been messed up by their sparring and the subsequent sex, her orange hair falling over her face as she bucked and squirmed.

He noticed that her ears were swiveled to point behind her, ever obedient, waiting for any command that he might give her. The incessant waving of her tail tickled his chest, batting at him as he held the snaking appendage in his fist. He gave her another harsh tug, wincing as her loins clenched, her spine arching as she thrust back against him.

McGregor had been with a few partners who had liked to have their hair pulled when things got especially heated, it was a common fantasy among women, but the way that Zhari responded to having her tail yanked made them look refined. It was a direct link to her spine, it probably set her whole nervous system alight.

His alien lover was really getting into it now, knocking into him with enough force that he had to hold onto her tail for balance lest she send him toppling to the carpet. It was hard to stay on top with these damned Borealans, they were so overwhelmingly large. He hooked his hand around her hip for a little extra purchase, pushing back with all of the strength that he could muster.

They were going hard and deep, the lewd sound of their wet coupling rising to his ears as the friction sent bursts of pleasure winding through his body like errant embers from a bonfire. There was so much heat, her body was burning up and the warmth from the fire wasn't helping things. He grimaced as she began to roll her wide hips, changing the angle of his thrusts and making his cock grind against her walls. She was like a bear scratching up against a tree, his exposed glans sliding against her velutinous insides, every wrinkle and bump making points of light float before his eyes as she scoured his tender anatomy.

Zhari gyrated and shimmied, dancing as she engulfed his manhood to the base, the combination of her taut muscles and her incessant movement creating a veritable whirlwind of sensation. The pleasure was intense enough to force his eyes closed, his breath coming in sharp gasps. It felt like a pair of hands were wringing and massaging his lengths through her tunnel, a numbness spreading down his legs as his excitement mounted.

All pretense of higher thought and sophistication left them as they rutted on the shag rug, hammering together with enough force to bruise, the clapping of her plump ass against his belly echoing through the apartment. It was as if a fever had overcome them both, McGregor couldn't concentrate on anything but the wracking pleasure that was cramping his muscles, Zhari seemingly lost in a fugue as she rocked and bounced. Her juices rained down from between her spread thighs, her legs open wide so that she could lower herself down to the human's height. Strands of clear goo hung from her sodden mound in ropes, breaking to fall to the carpet as the two of them went at it.

They were silent save for primal grunts and affected moans, verbal communication no longer necessary. Their bodies knew what to do, running on autopilot as their minds reeled, like rafts on a stormy ocean attempting to ride out a storm.

Her insides were milking him, powerful muscle contractions sucking him ever deeper. He could feel them rolling from the base to the tip like a farmhand milking a cow. The bite had her operating in some kind of reproductive mode, submitting to him completely, her body attempting to drag out his emission through sheer force. It was making his head spin, as if an eager mouth was sucking on him, teasing and swallowing as he pushed in and out of her.

He noticed that her claws had torn through the padding of the duck-patterned oven mitts, the insulating material no match for their sharpness, and she was digging her black talons into the carpet for purchase. Her thighs trembled and her stubby toes curled and uncurled in time with his thrusts, McGregor hammering her depths as he threw all of his weight into their impassioned union.

Human girls were generally more fragile, it was oddly liberating to be able to go at it without fear of accidentally hurting his partner. He suspected that Zhari's cervix was placed differently to that of a human woman's, because she seemed to crave taking him as deep as he could go. It was possible that her vaginal canal was just longer in order to accommodate the larger Borealan males, but McGregor was certain that he felt some kind of limit in the reaches of her passage when things got this heated.

He gave her tail another harsh yank, delighting in the way that it made her convulse, her red face turning to look back at him over her shoulder. Her expression was imploring, almost desperate. It was more than desire, it was a need, he could see it in her eyes as she begged silently for more.

McGregor could feel her muscles spasming, wringing him as she twisted and gyrated, his member digging into her tender walls in new and exciting ways. They were rubbing together like they were trying to start a fire, and they very nearly might, judging by how hot she was. Even with her juices flowing such that they were pooling on the rug beneath her, there was so much friction, every scrape and thrust sending pleasure coursing up his spine like the teasing fingers of a masseuse.

"Don't stob," Zhari whined, her speech slurred by the gag. "Fug me 'arder..."

Her salacious request was impossible to refuse, his member surging and throbbing inside her with renewed vigor as he pounded her into the carpet. Despite being so toned, she was still soft in all the ways that drove him wild, every impact followed by a ripple that spread through her ass and thighs. He took cruel handfuls of her supple flesh, clawing at her butt and waist as he leaned over her, pushing her to the floor. She seemed to get lower and lower the longer it went on, now practically prone, her knees supporting her weight as her furry feet waved in the air.

She was getting close, he could feel it in the way that her satin flesh clung to him, her contractions coming faster and harder. It was enough to daze him, crushing his member in a vice grip, so tight that it made him ache. He leaned forward, resting one hand on the carpet beside her to steady himself, the position a little awkward due to her immense size. It was a struggle to reach around her front as thick as she was, his hand sliding down her taut belly, her smooth skin damp with sweat. He felt the soft tuft of fur on her mound, his fingers roaming lower as he sought out the heat and damp of her sex. She shivered as he slipped his middle finger between her swollen labia, made slick by her leaking excitement, probing for her clitoris as he kept up the pace.

She growled when his digit glanced the smooth protrusion, a low rumbling sound that shook his bones. It was a little intimidating, awakening some primal fear of large predators that had been coded into his genes after generations of evading primordial bears and lions. McGregor knew it to be an expression of desire however, and encouraged by her strong reaction, he began to rub.

Zhari danced beneath him almost as if she was trying to break free, jumping and shivering like someone had hit her with a taser. He feared that he might lose his grip on her, but her long legs crossed behind his back, pressing him closer to keep him inside her. Her fuzzy tail coiled around his waist like a tentacle, clinging to him desperately, locking the pair together as their furious lovemaking reached its apex.

The sound of tearing fabric was drowned out by her appreciative moans, her claws shredding the carpet as she clung to it. McGregor was too consumed by lust to care about his deposit, mauling her clitoris as he plunged deep into her eager tunnel, Zhari's loins seizing and clamping down on his shaft as she took him to the hilt.

They were locked together, pushing one another higher and higher towards an inevitable climax, every shudder and throb that passed through one felt by the other. They found a punishing pace, Zhari's voice cracking as she mewled and cursed in her native tongue, her lurid tone betraying her arousal. Her breathy voice rose in pitch as he redoubled his efforts, her impressive body tensing as the first wave of her orgasm tore through her.

McGregor was close behind, her rapid, brutal contractions and her pained writhing pushing him over the edge. He gripped her hip for dear life, his fingers sinking into her doughy flesh, and he doubled over as the ceaseless wringing of her slimy muscles forced a flood of ejaculate from him. His knees might have buckled under the wave of pleasure that spread through him like a fire, if it wasn't for the tail that was tightly wrapped about his waist to hold him close. Despite his distraction, he made sure to keep his finger moving between her thighs, rubbing at her hot flesh as she bucked violently.

Zhari felt the thick wad of his emission pour into her depths, loosing a satisfied groan that seemed to shake the floor. She crushed the plastic gag between her pointed teeth like it had been nothing more than a ping pong ball, the hollow sphere of plastic crumpling between her jaws. Far from slowing her thrusting, she only went faster. She tore at the shag carpet with her claws and dug furrows in the fabric, lost in her fugue as her passage wrung him of another rope of come.

Its warmth spread through her like magma, her silken passage drawing on him as if her body was trying to swallow him deeper, every caress of her seizing muscles sending a flare of nigh unbearable pleasure coursing through him. McGregor reeled, feeling her tremble beneath him, her loins milking him inexorably as he filled her with his seed.

Every time he felt sure that the ordeal was over, another wracking throb tore at him, each more powerful than the last. He was hypersensitive, so tender, his member aching as her damp flesh gripped it and her insides stroked him from the base to the tip. It was like she was stimulating his nerves directly, bypassing his skin and hooking into his nervous system, the pulses of ecstasy so strong that they sapped his consciousness and darkened the corners of his vision.

He found himself thrusting into her just as she was pushing back against him, their bodies locked in a kind of mechanical waltz, sharing the same goal of fucking his emission deeper inside her burning passage. The sound of her growls was punctuated only by the ringing of the little bell that she still wore around her neck, bouncing back and forth as she moved.

She looked back over her shoulder at him, one of her red cheeks buried in the carpet as she pushed her face into the soft tufts of imitation fur, her amber eyes fierce and hungry.

The trembling of her mammoth body was almost a vibration, flurries of pleasure tensing her already prominent muscles, her comely figure shining with fresh sweat in the dancing light of the holographic fireplace. Their musk filled the air, the scent of exertion, the smell of sex hanging over the room like a mist. Suddenly he wanted to taste her, his desire overriding and inexplicable, and he brought his lips down to kiss the small of her back. She lurched as she felt him mouthe and bite, even more overwhelmed than he was. His climax couldn't compare to the series of orgasms that were tormenting her, the proud warrior reduced to a shivering, gasping heap as she endured the sensations.

Their perception of time seemed to warp, the two lovers trapped in an endless feedback loop for what might have been minutes or hours, the world around them melting away until they were the only people that existed in the universe. When McGregor finally returned to his senses it was like waking from a dream, Zhari lying on her side on the carpet beneath him as he knelt over her, her ample chest rising and falling in time with her labored breathing. A sordid blend of their come leaked from between her meaty thighs, oozing forth with the consistency of syrup, like someone had upended a bottle of liquid soap inside her. The remnants of the gag were hanging around her neck now, little more than a squashed ball and a leather strap.