Split in Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned and squirmed a little under him before she turned her head to capture his lips. He growled gently as he slid one hand under her body to cup one of her breasts. Breaking the kiss he turned his lips to press them against her skin.

She squirmed against him, rubbing her quickly moistening heat against his straining cock; she needed him within her. He shifted his body just a little and surged home within her. Her eyes rolled up as she felt the pleasure of his body surging into hers and groaned in pleasure. Releasing her breast, he braced his body as he started to thrust; she shifted her legs wider letting him sheath his full length within her core.

Pressing her face to her pillow, she cried out in pleasure as her hands gripped the sheets. His hands fumbled for hers one at a time, gripping them and pinning them to the mattress as he started to speed his thrusts.

"Fuck." She swore as with each thrust of his hips he struck that special spot within her and her pebbled nipples rubbed against the sheets. Grinning he felt his body shift a little, his knot starting to form. She moaned as she felt his knot press against her, moving her hips, trying to get it within her but he kept thrusting against her just enough to press his knot to her opening.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?" He asked into her ear.

"I want your knot, give it to me." She ordered.

He smiled and gave an extra push, she cried out as his knot forced its way into her body. Pressing her face to her pillow as two thrusts later she came. Bitting the pillow, she quaked beneath him, he didn't give her a moments respite; he kept thrusting through her moment of bliss.

He felt his need growing but he starved it off wanting her to cum a second time before he let release take him.

Goddess... she thought as her body tightened again.

Pressed his lips to her neck, she tilted her head aside wanting and needing his bite. His thrusts sped up further as he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"GHOST." She cried out as she came hard. His teeth bit into her neck as she rippled around him. Thrusting one more time he slammed his hips against her behind. Groaning as he felt his release surge into her body; he released her neck and rested his chest against her back.

Panting beneath him, her eyes closed in pleasure. She felt his tongue gently licking at her new wound and sighed.

Rolling them gently onto their sides he stroked her body as he held her close. "I love you." He whispered into her ear.

She smiled, she had been a little shocked when Amy told her that the man who spoke no English was her soul mate. She had been hesitant at first but she couldn't resist his eyes. She was only just beginning to understand this world, understand him and his possessive need for her as she was beginning to feel it too.

"I love you too." She told him honestly as she snuggled deeper into his chest. She was glad Amy had rescued her.

****

Rhun approached Destiny the next morning while breakfast was being served, "Morning Destiny." He said pleasantly to Destiny, he had only really met her yesterday and was already warming to the seemingly outgoing woman; oh he knew of her but had never met her as the conclave tended to keep her whereabouts a secret. He turned and bowed his head to the other masters who nodded their heads at the acknowledgement.

Destiny smiled as she glanced up from her book, the other masters were also in the room, distrusting of all the other people here they wanted to stay in a group. They all had glasses of blood near them as they were keeping themselves full to keep temptation at bay. If they anticipated their thirst they wouldn't feel drawn to the humans and elementals here and the synthetic blood the Ancients supplied them with was actually nice and tasted like real blood only it tasted pure as it had never had to fight off diseases nor had drugs run through it.

"Morning Rhun," she said before she finished the last of the horse blood in her cup, she was really partial to blood of herbivores whereas the other masters when forced to drink animal blood preferred the blood of carnivores. The synthesised blood came in whatever they wanted, different types of animals, human including different races, sex and blood types. The masters were experiencing a very varied diet to what they were used to but were enjoying the experience.

"I talked to Amy last night about your suggestion, she said it was possible and has done it, all that needs to be done is for someone to test it." He explained.

"What suggestion?" Judas asked his voice devoid of almost all emotion, he wasn't curious; five millennia of life had made him impartial to curiosity. However he was wary as Crystal was here, he hadn't factored in that wildcard when Rhun had invited him.

"I thought that it would make us more approachable if we could go into the courtyard." Destiny explained.

Judas was suddenly tense and guarded, his 'daughter' was here and that already had him on edge but he didn't want Destiny and Crystal to get to know each other as he knew they would get along. Several of the other masters had tensed at the same time so Judas's reaction was brushed off. They were more worried about stepping out into direct sunlight and Rhun just assumed that was the reason.

"It should be perfectly safe, Amy is... a force unto herself, if she wills it, it happens." He explained.

"I suggested it so I will test it." Destiny volunteered.

There was instant uproar if you could call tense bodies and flashing eyes uproar but to Vampires that was exactly what it was. No master in the room was under a few thousand years of age and they prided themselves in being emotionless creatures, only the young and new were prone to acts of emotional outbursts which their masters tried to eradicate or if that was useless, take out the troubled one. They also prided themselves in their co-operation but it hadn't been until Destiny joined their ranks almost three thousand years ago, a strange new one with exceptional control and reasoning, with no master or tribe, that she knew of, that the masters finally started to work together and the conclave finally started making head way. She was the glue that kept them together, they believed, and the thought of her in danger was something they were not even willing to consider.

"No." An ancient looking man said.

"What if it is a trap?" Another, a woman, said.

"Why?" Destiny asked. "Why invite us to talk peace if only to kill us? They could kill us simply without the deception." She argued. "You just fear that if something happens to me then the peace between the masters will evaporate, news flash... it won't. Not now, back then maybe but now you are above the petty squabbles... or at least you were."

Rhun watched, he thought he knew vampires, although he had only minimal contact with Destiny, he thought he had them pegged, he was wrong. Destiny wasn't like the other masters who prided themselves on control, of not letting their emotions show too clearly, he thought all vampires were like that or at least that was the image he got from them. Destiny on the other hand had no problems with it, she enjoyed to laugh and make jokes, he wondered what made her different, what made her more human?

Destiny stood, "I am going to trust my allies and walk into the courtyard. Quiver here if you want but how many of you long to feel the sun on your faces as you walk the garden." She finished with a little taunt, knowing more than half of the Masters had spent most of yesterday sitting by windows letting the sun touch their pale bodies for the first time in thousands of years but knowing that was as close as they could get to the dangerous sun which they longed for yet feared.

She turned and strode confidently out of the library, into the serving room and to the door which lead to the courtyard. She heard Rhun and the others following her. She didn't hesitate when she got to the door; she stepped through it, took three paces and paused. She was expecting pain but none came, she opened her eyes and glanced down at her body but her skin hadn't turned to cinder. She smiled and turned only to come face to face with Judas who had been one step behind her.

He was glaring at her, anger clearly in his eyes, he held her gaze for only a moment before he turned and left. Destiny turned to Arianna, "what is his problem?" She asked the other Vampiress.

Arianna discretely gestured and Destiny turned to see what Arianna had, her eyes came to focus on Crystal who had partially stood and was in the process of sitting, someone's hand firmly on her shoulder encouraging her.

"Oh." Destiny said then went to study what was on the drinks table. That delicious scent from the day before was in the air again only now it smelt even better, which was confusing as she wasn't thirsty; there was something off about the scent as well, like it was trying to make up its mind. She didn't turn to see who the scent was coming from as she knew if Amy caught her she would be killed.

Sally put a new pitcher on the table, "May I help you?" She asked trying not to react with fear, she knew she was safe, that these Vampires had promised not to feed or hunt anyone who was here, but it was still hard to do.

Destiny smiled at Sally, "what type of blood is that?" she asked unnecessarily as she could easily just get a good smell of it and it would tell her everything she needed to know.

"Elk, Crystal's favourite." Sally answered and went to reach for a glass, "would you like to try some?"

Destiny smiled, "I would love to."

Sally smiled as she went to pour a few mouthfuls into a glass, she winced as she watched the blood move into the glass then she handed it to Destiny.

Destiny lifted the glass swirled it a little and took a deep breath, letting the scent fill her mind, then like a wine taster she brought it to her lips and took a mouthful. She held it in her mouth for a few moments, letting all the different components which made up the blood fill her senses. She smiled and swallowed, although she wasn't in the least bit thirsty, the prangs of desire, which she normally associated with thirst, had her worried that she would do something stupid. She licked her lips as the blood was delightfully tasty, she could understand why it was a favourite of Crystal's. "I think I'll have a glass of that." She said as she handed the glass back to Sally.

"You and your fascination with animal blood," said a Vampire who looked as if he were turned when he was middle aged, as he joined her at the table.

"Tamor," she replied with a smile as she took her now full glass of blood and turned to him. "Beautiful day isn't it."

"Too bright for my liking." He grumbled, he was one of those people who was perpetually grumpy, he could never see the beauty of the world. "When will this blasted meeting start?" He asked his dark eyes darted around quickly taking note of everyone near him. He was always looking at others with distrust, both his kind and not, but it had saved him quite a few times.

"When it starts... patience Tamor, I think our hosts are hoping that if everyone is full they will be less inclined to kill each other." She said wisely. "But it looks like it is about to start." She said when she spotted the small dark haired woman who was behind all of this.

Amy had hopped onto a table with a microphone in her hand; almost everyone was in the courtyard somewhere. "Morning everyone, please gather near the buffet room and we'll get this meeting on the road." Her voice resounded throughout the courtyard.

Soon there were hundreds of people milling about; the Centaurs however stayed back a little so as not to step on someone.

"Okay, follow me please." Amy said and hopped down from the table. She took them down a different hall way that people had noticed but not taken, preferring to stay to the paths they knew. She walked them down a set of stairs and to a door large enough for three centaurs to walk through side by side.

"Everyone your seats are labelled so find your seat." Amy called back as the doors flew open. She went to her chair. The room was large and circular with tiers, the centaurs all found their spots first as they had been placed on the upper most tier.

Amy watched as people balked at whom they were sitting next to, she had deliberately placed enemies next to each other; she hoped to get all the grievances out in the open as quickly as possible. It took twenty minutes for everyone to find their seats but Amy waited patiently.

She glanced around and took a deep breath, "thank you for all coming to this gathering." She began.

A dark haired Were jumped to his feet. "I refuse to sit in the same room with those winged freaks." Ari said with spite.

The pale skinned Judas stood, "and I refuse to be in the same room with that thing." He said as he pointed to Crystal, he had been waiting for this, waiting for the opening to get Crystal ejected from these talks.

Crystal was on her feet in a moment. "THING! You did this, how dare you call me a thing." She told him, fury rolled off of her.

The room was suddenly in chaos as people started throwing insults at each other and several even started to get physical. Amy let it go for only a minute before she stood, "SILENCE." She roared as she slammed her hands on the table before her. Her will was placed on the word and the room fell silent. Everyone jerked to Amy.

Amy glared at them as her eyes slowly roamed around the room. "What are you?" she demanded of those in the room, "Are you adults? Leaders of your people? Or are you children? Because that is how you are acting at this moment."

Destiny, Ghan and Wolfgang were the only Alphas who still had use of their voices as they had remained quiet during the chaos. Destiny stood, "sit down." She ordered in a voice which promised pain to those who disobeyed. Suddenly everyone had sat and cast guilty looks at Amy for their behaviour. They didn't understand why but Amy's good opinion mattered to them. Destiny turned to Amy and bowed her head before taking her seat again.

Amy smiled, suddenly liking Destiny. "Okay, let's start with a few rules shall we. How about rule number one, what the chair says goes." She said firmly, "I'm the chair, you want someone ejected, you have to fight me and win... you want to take my place as chair you have to fight me and win." She glared as she spoke, letting her glare go around the room, "understood?" she asked.

Most of the people in the room nodded and Amy removed her will from their voices.

Ari stood again with his arm up.

"Yes Ari." Amy said a little resigned.

"I challenge you and when I win the winged freaks and leeches will leave." He declared.

"Ari you fool..." Grey-hawk said, "This concerns us all. We ALL have to be here." He finished firmly.

"A challenge has been made." Destiny said above the voices who both agreed with Grey-hawk and those who didn't. Destiny was a lot more confident controlling a room full of angry people than Amy was as she had a lot of experience and knew how to calm this room down, she just hoped Amy was up to the display of strength required to keep control of this meeting. The room went silent as Amy stood, the room suddenly started to grow forming a ring in which Ari and Amy would be able to fight.

"A challenge accepted." Amy declared as she walked down to pit in the middle of the room.

People shifted uneasily, they had come at Amy's request, and if she failed they didn't know what would happen, the only people unconcerned where those who knew her, Wolfgang put his feet up and watched only with mild curiosity. Garnet leant over the table and tapped Crystal on the shoulder as she wanted to get to know her better. Ghan turned his attention to Keira and nuzzled at her throat, he had felt the Alpha within Amy, felt her power, which was surpassed by only one in the room, Wolfgang. Ghan knew they were mates, it was the only way to explain why the alpha within Amy was less than the alpha in Wolfgang, it meant, to his mind, that nothing would be able to stop her, that Amy would be, had to be, more than she appeared.

Crystal was torn between wanting to watch Amy and the openly curious and friendly Garnet. "It'll all be over in moments anyway," Garnet said, "I'm Garnet, pseudo alpha female of Wolf Haven pack." She offered her hand to Crystal.

Crystal smiled and turned her attention to Garnet.

Amy studied Ari, bored, "Ari... don't do this... stand down." Knowing the man she knew that he would never stand down until he was forced to do so.

"NO." He said fury making him shake, "they are my enemies and you invite them here like they are your friends." He lunged at Amy and changed mid-flight into his hybrid form. Amy dodged him gracefully and before he had a chance to turn she had shifted into her own hybrid form. She chose not to temper her size and allowed herself to grow to her full thirteen and a half feet of height; deadly long claws tipped each finger. Opening her mouth wide, she roared as her teeth grew in.

Ari's ears went down and his tail went between his legs, he suddenly felt very out of his depth and foolish for taking her on. He wasn't the only one who was affected by Amy's presencein this form. Everyone in the room knew without a doubt that Amy was the only one here who could bring them together and keep it that way. Of all the people in the room, she alone had the fear and the respect of everyone there, without exception. They were also curious as to what Amy was, as they had never seen anything like her before.

Destiny grinned impressed; she never would have thought the little dark haired woman was in fact probably the most dangerous thing in this room full of dangerous creatures. Ari rolled onto his back and offered his throat to her. That was one hell of a way to make everyone know just who was in charge here, Destiny thought to herself.

Amy glanced down to Ari and stepped over him and back to the path that led to her chair. She shifted back into her human form as she moved, her shift both times had been so graceful that it made them curious as to how she did it; clothes quickly covered her. "Get up Ari and return to your seat." She told him. He moved at almost light speed once he was back in his human form. He wasn't concerned about his nakedness but when he got to his chair a pair of sweat pants were waiting. He pulled them on and sat; his co-alpha smacked the back of his head and glared at him.

"Any other challenges?" Destiny asked, "Now is the only time you will have a chance, once Amy leaves the ring there will be no more." She added firmly and waited but no one was willing to go up against Amy, not after that display. "Then we will let the matter rest, no one will be kicked out and Amy will chair this gathering." She finished.

Amy grinned at Destiny as she got to her seat; she was really beginning to like Destiny. "Now that is settled I name Destiny as second chair, since you have no problems with her." She said and most had to concede that as Destiny had stamped her authority all over them there was no point in changing now.

"Good," Amy said with a nod. "So let's get down to the real reason I called this meeting." She sat and the room constricted, going back to the way it was before. "I would like to firstly introduce myself as my kin took care of getting some of you to come. I have two names, my true name is Amy Wild-heart, but the common name I go by is Amy Luis."

Everyone turned to Wolfgang.

"Actually I didn't know she existed until four days ago." Wolfgang answered the curious looks. "Honest... the first time I met her was four days ago."

"He is right." Amy told them. "You need to know what I am, I've had most of you ask that question and I promised to answer that question here at the gathering. So... as you all saw I shifted, however I am not Were, not a true Were." She glanced around at the confused looks, "and though I call Ancients my kin I am not Ancient." She took a deep breath, "there is no name for what I am except complicated, however I find it easier to just call myself Ancient."