Split in Time Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt them moving until she was pinned under his body, his head tilting to get better access to her mouth, parting her lips she felt him slide into her mouth. Groaning, she ran her hands against his bare back; his skin was smooth and soft. I am WAY overdressed, she thought to herself and as if he had thought the same her clothes were suddenly gone.

His hands were soft against her skin, not roughened by hard work but they still made her skin tingle and caused goose bumps to break out over her skin. Gentle shivers had him willing a blanket to cover them, thinking she was cold.

She chuckled, "I'm not cold."

"Then why did you shiver?" He asked.

"Excitement, nervousness... either one."

He smiled and closed his eyes as her hands reached up and started to run through his hair. Tugging gently on his hair she led his lips to hers and gave him a deep drugging kiss. She wrapped her legs around him and broke their kiss with a sigh.

"When was the last time you were with a woman?" She asked, she didn't care how many women were in his past as long as they were his past and she was his future.

"Not since I was human." He explained a little nervous, he hadn't been human for very long and his training had kept him away from women.

Garnet shrugged not caring, he was immortal, was bound to come across other versions of herself; it didn't mean he loved her any less than the others.

"So... I'm not very good at this," he finished.

Smiling she leant up and kissed him, "it is a natural act, an instinctual act. Follow your instincts, they will lead you and I will help."

Taliesin smiled and kissed her before trailing his lips down her neck as she arched back for him, giving him complete access to her neck. Gently he ran his tongue across her skin before he sunk his teeth in, knowing that was what she wanted. She growled, wishing he would bite deeper but his teeth weren't sharp enough to break her skin just yet.

Releasing his bite he gently kissed the abused flesh, his eyes focused on two perfect sets of teeth impressions. His lips brushed against her right collar bone before travelling down to her right breast. Focusing for a moment he studied the perfection before him, the nipple was puckered and surrounded by light brown skin. It drew him in perfectly, his lips sealing around the firm bud and his tongue flicked against it, causing a growling groan to be torn from her throat. Her hands held him firmly to her chest, not letting him move until she deemed he had worshiped her breast long enough.

Pleasure built up in her body causing her to pant and grind her hips against his body. Her scent filled his nose, making need burn through his body and his already hard member to seep more fluid and jerk as it sought the place it would claim for itself. He pulled his lips from her nipple and panted, his body was making demands.

"I need..." He started to say as they both shifted slightly and came together. Pressing forward slowly he felt the resistance of her innocence. She didn't hesitate; she jerked her hips up, impaling herself on his rod and tearing through her maidenhead.

She gasped at the slight pain but he had the sense to hold still and let her body adjust. Seeming to sense when she was ready he started to move, slowly at first but quickly he gained speed, they panted and kissed as their bodies moved in an act as old as time, her hands scratched red welts into his pale skin as her pleasure grew.

The beast within her growled and fought, wanting to bite, to claim what was theirs, and as if sensing her need he leant down and tilted his head to the side. Her eyes focused on that spot, splitting her attention between the pleasure their two bodies were creating and the desire to claim. Pulling him closer she kissed the spot where neck met shoulder for a moment, her body started to change slightly, honestly she could form a bond without shifting but she wanted him to accept her other side. Accept and trust which meant he had to start getting used to her and being with her.

Her teeth lengthened and sharpened, as did her nails but that was it for changes at the moment. Giving him no warning her teeth were suddenly in his flesh causing him to gasp but he didn't stop moving as he was too caught up in in the pleasure, which the pain seemed to add to.

They came together powerfully; she released her bite to call out as he grunted. Breathing deeply they held each other as their moment started to fade. She rolled them over so that she could drape herself over his chest. You aren't getting rid of me now, she told him in a pleased way.

I never wanted to get rid of you, I just didn't know you, and I should have trusted your instincts. He answered.

No regrets?

He chuckled as he stroked a pattern on her back. None, I understand what Rhun and Amy meant, I barely know you, but I feel that I've known you forever.

We are perfect for each other; Fate knows that even if you didn't.

I know, he answered.

****

"Where do you want to sleep tonight?" Amy asked Thais that night.

He thought about it, his eyes focused on Sally who was getting the last of the children to the dorm where they all slept. He started to move after the others, Amy followed. When they got to the long room the last of the children were getting ready for bed and most were already curled up. Thais didn't stop moving, he walked pass the empty bed and down the middle of the two rows.

He stopped before Ash's bed; Ash sat up and studied Thais.

"This is Ash; he would like to curl up with you tonight." Amy said.

Ash nodded not that bothered; the bed was big enough to share with such a little boy.

"Just a heads up he may shift in the night, but don't worry he doesn't do it often." She warned as she knelt and helped Thais out of his clothes and shoes, she made a pair of cotton pants appear and slipped him into them. Thais then crawled into the bed and under the blankets.

"He also twitches." She added as she smoothed the blankets over.

"As long as he doesn't wet the bed we'll be fine." Ash said.

"I won't," Thais promised.

"The bathroom is there," Amy said as she pointed.

Thais nodded. "Night ma." he said as he snuggled down. Amy leant down and kissed his forehead then kissed Ash's. She stood and walked down the rows stopping every now and again to straighten blankets or to tuck someone in. Sally waited for her at the door and when Amy finally joined her the lights went out.

Sally shut the door, "I am truly shocked he managed to stay awake so long." she said to Amy.

"I'm not, in my universe we have two troubled minds living in the house, the best way to deal with it is to nap, the cubs split their time between the two." Amy explained.

"Good night." Sally said as Robin came to claim her. Amy grinned and vanished to appear in her room. Wolfgang dragged her into his arms; he kissed her for several minutes before he broke the kiss.

"Is he all settled?" He asked as he started to help Amy from her clothes.

"Yes, he crawled into bed with Ash."

"Why Ash?" He asked.

Amy shrugged, "maybe because he knows Ash is a friend."

Wolfgang shrugged, he didn't care, it meant that he had Amy all to himself tonight.