Split in Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the well hidden compound ten minutes later, then into the bunker as their home was underground, and into his room. Blast was waiting for him, hot water and his tools all laid out and ready, he reflexively took a deep breath and could smell the blood.

Blast had been rescued from a merk death squad by Ghan about three years earlier and had been a boon to his little pack who had needed a healer. Blast was of Asian decent with a round friendly face, he kept his hair short as he was a practising Buddhist. "How was she hurt?" He asked.

"Shot... I think." Ghan explained as he gently laid her down on the towel which had been placed on his bed.

Blast quickly preformed a blood test to see what blood type she was just encase she needed a transfusion. He frowned when he saw no noticeable reaction to his kit, it meant one thing. "Alpha, she's human," he said surprised. "How did she get shot?"

Ghan frowned, "I was in the wastes, a squad came the dog reacted, at first I thought it was reacting to me but it wasn't it reacted to her and not the way dogs are trained to react to a human." he explained, "She bolted and they shot at her," he finished the story. "Do what you can for her."

Blast nodded and cut the sleeve, gently nudging her arm. She moaned and tried to pull her arm away. He grabbed some sedative, he rarely worked on humans so he measured a third of the dose he would give one of his own and injected her. He then went back to work on her arm.

Ghan leant into her hair and took a deep breath, pushing the smell of blood away, he wanted to know why the dog had reacted. His wolf rushed to the surface of his mind,MINE,it growled at it's human half telling her that this woman he had meet only by chance was his one true mate. He pushed his wolf back, acknowledging that she was his and that he would not let her go until he had her and then returned to his task. He focused on her scent, he could smell faint traces of her human scent but it was a weird mix, he could almost swear he smelt tiger, or some big cat on her as well. That explained why the dog reacted.

Blast hummed to himself as he gently cleaned the wound, "She's lucky it's a through and through."

Ghan frowned as he tried to remember what he could of human physiology. "She has to have some kind of shot, to stop her getting sick right?" He asked Blast.

Blast frowned as he thought, it had been so long since he had last worked on a badly hurt human. "Yes for tetanus and she'll need antibiotics." He rummaged in his bag and pulled out the two vials in question, another member of Ghan's pack was a chemist who specialised in the making of drugs so Blast always had a good supply of anything he needed.

Ghan watched as Blast tended her wounded arm. A woman walked in with a basin of hot water and cloths, another woman walked in with spare clothes. When Blast finished stitching the wound and wrapping it the women took over, removing her clothes. Ghan growled when he saw the four slash marks that ran from her left shoulder towards her right hip. They were clean so they had been inflicted during a human terror raid and by the way the scars were recessed they were very old.

Blast glanced to Ghan and saw the possessive rage that was in his eyes, he backed away from the woman before his Alpha decided he was a threat, he left a first aid kit so that Ghan could tend her wound. The two women were just as wary having seen what Blast had, if they did anything Ghan didn't like he would attack.

Ghan picked up her bag and started to rummage through it, he checked everything, looking for anything that might help him find out more about her. The pockets of her pants were emptied as was her jacket. He glanced through that as well. It gave him no clues as to who she was.

He sat back and watched as the women worked, his eyes roaming over her naked form. Under the dirt was pale skin, he knew if he reached out and touched her it would feel soft and silky. The binding she used on her breasts was removed. They were firm luscious globes, large enough for him to cup and squeeze, which sprung free without sag, the nipples hardening in reaction to the cool air. He blinked and moved his eyes down her body, he could count her ribs and knew she had missed meals and knew hunger. Her waist was narrow then flared to full child bearing hips.

His eyes focused for a moment on the blond hair that covered her sex, his eyes shot up to her hair, it was so dirty he never would have thought that her hair was blond. His eyes roamed back down her body, pass her sex and down her long supple legs.

His wolf stirred again wanting to push the women aside and take her, but he didn't know how old she was. He would have to wait until she woke. He shifted and tugged his pants to rearrange his erection. The woman watched him from the corner of their eyes wondering if they should ask if he wanted relief but as his attention never wavered from the woman he had brought here they chose to ignore him.

They went to dress her.

"Leave her," he ordered. He helped them move her under the thick blankets.

He followed the women out, "Mike." He called to the retreating back, the man turned and walked back to his Alpha, he was a slight man, thin and wiry but as he was an Elemental Ghan expected no less. "I want you to sit on the door."

Mike nodded, he had heard that the Alpha had brought a human here. He moved a box and sat next to the door. Ghan smiled and walked down the hall and into the mess. The room went silent as everyone turned to him, Ghan glared for a moment around the room and everyone suddenly became very interested in their dinners.

He walked over to the kitchen staff and looked at what was on offer. He picked up a tray and was served a generous helping of everything. He grabbed a pitcher of mulled cider and joined Crystal who was eating in the far corner of the mess.

"So... the stray," she prompted as she scooped up some of the thick stew and put it in her mouth, while she chewed she tore a hunk from the loaf of bread before her. He watched her for a moment wondering not for the first time how she ate with a piece of metal in the centre of her tongue.

He took a deep breath and explained everything that had happened and what he knew so far. "She smells funny, she smells human but at the same time she smells a little like a cat. She also has terror raid scars, old ones by the looks of it."

She nodded as she sipped her cider and mopped up the last of the stew. "There's more," she prompted knowingly, before popping the juice soaked bread into her mouth.

He sighed but he knew he wouldn't be able to keep this quiet for long, not with a pack of this size, "she's my soul mate."

Crystal coughed as she choked on the bread she had just tried to force down her throat. She grabbed her cup and took a mouthful to force the bread to go where it was meant to. It took her a couple of moments to compose herself. "You go out for a hunt, and in a moment of pure accident not only stumble across your soul mate but managed to get her in a position to keep her until she agrees to be yours." She said in amazement. "Maybe I should go out more often if that's what happens."

He smiled at her. "Tomorrow you need to organise a hunt, a good one, a dozen more deer should hold us for the rest of the winter and into early spring."

She nodded. "We'll try to get two dozen."

He gulped the rest of his drink and stood to take care of his dishes before returning to the woman his beast had been craving for so long he couldn't remember a time when he wasn't craving her.

*

Keira woke slowly, a heavenly soft surface hugged her body, easing the aches of sleeping on the rough ground for so long. A pillow supported her neck and heavy blankets covered her keeping her roasty-toasty warm. She slowly opened her eyes but couldn't make out anything in the darkness. She sensed movement and closed her eyes feigning sleep. She felt a body move over to hers then nudged her to move over as she was sprawled in the middle of the bed. The blanket was lifted and a body slid into the bed with her. She tried to keep from panicking as she realised the only part of her dressed was her wounded arm. She felt the other body snuggle in close to her and was relieved to notice that the other person was dressed from the waist down.

"Sleep..." A male voice said gently into her ear as he knew she was awake.

She shivered at the deep husky voice. She didn't want to sleep, she wanted to run as fast and as faraway as she could. Her arm started to throb painfully reminding her she was in no condition to run anywhere, she shifted uncomfortably. Ghan sat up grabbing a glass of water and some pills. He offered them to her.

"Aspirin." He told her.

She took them and settled back down, knowing that escape for now was futile. She felt a strong arm snake around her and pull her possessively to his body. She tried to relax but couldn't, until finally she was too tired to stay awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... do you like the twist? :)