Split in Two Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did it. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I stood up and aimed my cum cannon at her face. Jeanne was a beautiful submissive sight before me on her knees ready to accept my seed. I handled my cock with long twisting strokes. My thumb rode along the protruding vein. As I stroked my cock, I asked Jenna, "Do you want Daddy to blast his load on your face? Is that what you want Jenna? Do you want Daddy to paint your face with his hot cum?"

Jenna whined, "Give it to me Daddy. Decorate my face." I stroked my cock with my right hand and grabbed the back of Jenna's head with my left hand. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. On the second thrust, she swallowed several inches down her throat. I pulled my cock out of her gagging mouth and began slapping her about the face with my ready to explode weapon.

Jenna cried out, "Oh Daddy, face fuck me. Shove your big cock down my throat." Jenna hungrily got my cock back in her mouth. When the head of my cock struck the entrance to her throat, I thrust my hips forward and pulled her by the back of her head toward my groin using both hands to force my cock deep into her throat. Never in my life has so much of my big cock been down any woman's throat. With all my strength, I held her head securely keeping my cock embedded in her throat. Jenna was fighting like a wildcat to get my invading cock out of her throat. My thick cock was wedged deep in her throat for at least 5 seconds.

As I pulled about 6 inches of my engorged cock back out of Jenna's throat, the first blast launched while I was still in her mouth. She must have received at least a teaspoon full of protein rocketed to the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed, gasping for air as if she were choking. I was to far gone to worry about her gagging. I shoot rope after rope of hot cum on her face. I must have unloaded seven or eight thick streams of semen. There was cum all over Jenna's face. It was in her hair and both eyes were pasted shut. Cum was running down her face and dripping off her chin unto her tits and the carpet. I came so hard that the hole in my cock was burning.

At the conclusion of a fifteen second explosion, I used my spent cock to smear my cum all around on Jenna's face. What a beautiful sight. She was a sloppy fucking cum glazed mess. I pressed the head of my cock against her tightly clinched lips. She opened her mouth with her eyes still pasted closed, and received her fathers softening tool. Jenna wiped the cum from her eyes with her fingers as she sucked the oozing cum from my deflating cock. I pulled my cock from her mouth and knelt down beside her. I kissed Jenna on the forehead. I saw tears in her eyes as she smiled at me. I asked "Jenna, Why the tears?"

Jenna said, "These are happy tears Daddy. I have wanted to do this with you for years."

I held my daughter tightly and kissed her passionately. As I kissed Jenna's cum coated lips, I had my first experience of tasting my own semen.

Jenna and I have two more days alone in Ocean City. I am obsessed with burying my big cock to the hilt in my daughters tight little gymnast body. There isn't going to be anything romantic about trying to split Daddy's new fuck toy in two. "Please God, don't let me hurt her."

To be continued as Split in Two II.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

The writing style is equivalent to that of a twelve year old submitting a 'what I did on my summer vacation' paper. It's in need o some serious editing. Also; most dictionaries don't consider “irregardless” a real word Should be "regardless" . . . .

DaddyDick420DaddyDick420about 6 years ago
Soo..

Is there a chapter 2 or not? Great story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

DO NOT READ!! THERE IS NO FINAL CHAPTER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

At 23 years old, Jenna is a very attractive young woman. She is 5' 1" tall, and weighs 97 pounds.

@@@ oh man! What I wouldn't do to have a girl with a hot, tiny body like that! :) @@@

It is a shame that Jill had leave unexpectedly. Jill and I always made it a point to have sex anytime we stayed at a hotel. We didn't fulfill that ritual last nig

@@@ its the last thing my wife thinks about, it really pisses me off. Hell, she doesnt think about it. @@@

My appearance may have interested her, but my endowment made her mine. You see, I have been blessed with a penis that is significantly larger then most men.

@@@ fucking bastard. That really pisses me off when I see these tall, big ass fucks hogging all the tiny girls! Bastard. @@@

I pulled my swim trunks on, and off we went to the beach. It felt kind of cool to know I had a swinging cock that might get noticed as everyone checks out everyone at the beach.

@@& Did I mention that you're a bastard? ...just being sure. @@@

When Jenna pulled her sun dress over her head, I took a second look. Her one piece dark blue suit accentuated her small frame as the suit was cut high on the sides at the hips.

@@@ ... So kinda like a japanese schoolgirl swimsuit, except for the high cut. Damn. @@@

This was the beginning of my trip toward hell.

@@@ you mean heaven! Two consenting adults, and its your daughter, its not even really cheating since shes family! Lol. No WAY Id let that eat on me!! @@@

I grasped her hips and pushed her away breaking her leg lock around my waist. She clung to me only around the neck. "No Jenna, this is wrong."

@@@ Well didnt take him long to turn into a whiny pussy, lol. @@@

Knowing there would be some explaining to do in the near future, I got into the shower where I was guaranteed some privacy to ponder what had just happened.

@@@ what explaining, it was pretty clear. @@@

I knew what a tight little spinner type package she was, but I had always been able to put those dirty thoughts out of my mind.

@@@ that, of course, is total bullshit. You saw her, wanted to fuck her and jacked off in the shower tons of times over the years thinking about her. But its ok to lie to us! @@@

I was now stroking my 12 inch prize.

@@@ Oh come ON!! Rofl. Hell if you fucked her with that it would wind up under her ribcage!! @@@

while I fantasized that I would be able to see an outline of my cock bulging in her tight hard belly once I was buried to the hilt.

@@@ thats like a standing fantasy I have of fucking a short, skinny girl with almost no bodyfat... To see my cock distend her belly while she feels the outline of it with her little hands, her eyes getting huge and round as she sees and feels it while screaming in orgasm. @@@

It was Jenna. She said, "Daddy, we need to talk."

I told her, "Okay, I'll be out in a few minutes."

@@@ Who bangs on the fucking shower door while you're in there or in the john taking a shit?! Only in these stories! Lol! @@@

My God, how was I to handle this mess. Reality set in again and my erection subsided. I got out of the shower, dried off and slipped on a pair of loose fitting nylon gym shorts.

@@@ Theres no mess to handle, except the one in your head that you created, and no way your erection would go down, it would get harder while you talked to her and you'd use her voice to get off! ....and then loose shorts? Really?! What just got your bitch ass into this? Lol. @@@

o

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized my face had a red tint from the sun. I put on some moisturizing cream. I looked younger and healthy with the radiant glow. A shot of deodorant and a splash of cologne prepared me to meet this issue head on with Jenna.

@@@ ...so basically you just prepped to go fuck her, lol. (Ive never looked at myself and said 'you look young and healthy with a radiant glow!' ...maybe if I were gay...;) then deoderant and cologne? On vacation at the beach? Riiiiiight. Gonna smell good and flash your dick to her while you pretend this was all some mistake, go all pussy-assed whiny, while you still want go fuck her! Lets see what happens next! (Its sooo predictable!;) @@@

"Daddy, I have been sexually active since I was 19 and have only been intimate with a few men. I know about sex, and I really do enjoy it. Now that I have felt your big cock, I am determined to openly see it erect in all its glory. Please Daddy, show me your big cock. I may never have another chance in my life to enjoy seeing such a well hung man."

@@@ predictable part one right on target! Forward daughter knows exactly whatvshe wants and aggressively goes for it! ...now watch daddy go all whiny assed pussy... @@@

Jenna was in awe of the size of my fully erect cum leaking manhood. She said, "This thing is huge, and it is rock hard. You could split a woman my size in two with this monster." Imagine the smile that put on my face to hear my daughter verbalize my thoughts. Maybe she shared my fantasy.

@@@ heh, well so far Im nicely surprised! @@@

If she watched porn and knew anything about Bukake, she had become the target of my one man show that could coat her face as well as any five or six men were capable.

@@@ rolling eyes &&@

or eight thick streams of semen. There was cum all over Jenna's face. It was in her hair and both eyes were pasted shut. Cum was running down her face and dripping off her chin unto her tits and the carpet. I came so hard that the hole in my cock was burning.

@@@ ...well it makes for entertaining reading anyway, lol. (Shaking head) @@@

redredrobinredredrobinabout 13 years ago
sure........

great story - keep them coming - i especially love the little pull and twist on the nipples - i like a little bit of nipple pain when i've got cock in me! next time add a little bite to her nipples too.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Too Big To Resist What's a Mother to do when her son is so well hung?in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories