Split in Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of running water. I was getting my bearings as I awakened from sleep. I was in Jenna's bed and the sound of running water was coming from the shower in Jenna's bathroom. I had no idea what time it was, but it was daylight. I swung my legs out of bed and set up for a moment. I walked to the bathroom door and said, "Good Morning sunshine."

Jenna pulled the shower curtain open and with a big smile and said, "Get in the shower with me Daddy." Still not awake, I stepped into the shower with Jenna. She wrapped her arms around my waist pressing her wet body against me She snuggled her head against my chest. Jenna danced me around until I was under the showerhead with warm water spraying on my back. I tilted my head back and took the full force of the shower to my face. I used my hands to wash the sleep from my face. I was awake now. I looked down at Jenna. She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Aren't we a happy girl this morning?"

"You're the best Daddy. I love you. Now I know what you meant when you told me you were out of your mind when you shoved your cock down my throat yesterday. You made me squirt last night Daddy. I have never had that happen before. That was the most awesome feeling ever. I left the planet during my orgasm. I came so hard that I passed out. Thank you Daddy."

I embraced my daughter firmly against my body. At this point, I realized just how petite she really was. Jenna snuggled her head in tight against my chest. She looked up at me and asked, "Are you ready for that hand job now Daddy."

"In the shower," I asked.

"No," Jenna replied. "I want you on your king size bed where I can maneuver. I'm going to make you shoot cum to the ceiling." With that, Jenna pulled the shower curtain open and jumped out. "See you in your room in a few minutes." I soaped my self up and thoroughly rinsed. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I don't know why, but I wrapped my towel around my waist when I exited Jenna's bathroom. I looked around and Jenna wasn't in her room. She must already be in my room waiting for me.

When I entered the master bedroom, Jenna was stretching on the floor. Through the years, I had seen her in this position before, but never before did I feel entitled to intently ogle at her extension and flexibility. Jenna was seated with her legs wide open bending at the waist until her little tits and shoulders were pressed flat on the floor. All she wore was a sexy bright yellow bikini bottom. Her tiny bikini bottom consisted of nothing more than two triangular scraps of clothe sewn together at the crotch with strings tying each side together at the hips. Jenna smiled at me as I glared at her crotch. She jumped up and met just inside the doorway. She grabbed the end of towel and pulled it away from my body asking, "What are you hiding in there Daddy"?

Jenna reached out and seized my cock. She guided me to the bed and pushed me onto my back. Jenna climbed onto the bed and knelt at my left hip. She took the bottle of lubricant from the headboard and squeezed some of the clear solution onto my cock. She began gliding her hand up and down my shaft as I quickly thickened. Jenna smiled at me and teasing asked, "Does Daddy want Jenna to jerk off his big thick slippery cock? Is that what you want Daddy? Do you want me to make you cum all over yourself while you fantasize about filling your little girl with your big hard cock? Say it Daddy; you know you want to stuff me full of your thick meat."

"Yes Jenna; yes, I want to bury my cock to the hilt in your tight little pussy."

Jenna's small hands long stroked my slick cock deliberately tightening her grip as she reached the crown. My cock was as hard as cold rolled steel. Jenna used both hand twisting my lubricated cock. I loved looking into her eyes. My hot teasing little daughter owned my cock again. Jenna seductively smiled at me knowing she was in complete control. "I love your big cock Daddy. I can hardly keep my mouth off of your meat pole. I want to suck your cock again."

Jenna continued to talk dirty. She told me, "I liked how you used your cock to smear your thick cum all over my face yesterday. Do you have another big load for me this morning?" I reached to touch Jenna's bikini clad crotch only to be chastised. "No touching Daddy. I am doing all the touching this time." I pulled my arm back to my side and lay paralyzed while Jenna pumped my throbbing baton. My hard cock had been seeping pre seminal fluid since Jenna started to jerk me off. Jenna leaned her head down to my erect cock and drew the oozing precum into her mouth. She looked me in the eyes and smiled before she swallowed. She ensured I continued eye contact before she licked her lips. "You have the tastiest cum Daddy. I hope you are going to reward me with another monster cum shot. I'm counting on you for my breakfast."

My cock began flexing out of control again on its own. Jenna had me so fucking excited. She lowered her mouth to my cock and encased the swollen head. I reached for Jenna's head and was again thwarted, "No touching Daddy. If you can't restrain yourself, I'll stop."

"No Jenna, please don't stop. I won't touch again." I pulled my hands to my side as Jenna lowered her mouth onto my organ.

Jenna lifted her mouth off my cock and told me, "Daddy I want to try to deep throat you. You have such a thick cock that I know you are going to gag me, but. I need to know if I can take your entire length deep in my throat." Yesterday you forced all but 2 inches of your cock down my throat. Today I want to try to get it all."

Jenna jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. She shocked me with her erratic fleeing. I had no idea what was happening. She quickly returned holding the natural colored thigh highs nylons she wore last night and an aerosol can. Jenna tossed the can on the bed and wrapped a nylon around my cock. She slid the material gently along my shaft. "I know you have a nylon fetish Daddy. That's why I wore them for you last night. I don't want you to use your hands to force my head down on your cock. Is it okay if I use my nylons to restrain your hands?"

I nodded an approval. Jenna tied the toe end of her hose to my left wrist. She snaked the nylon under my back and securely tied it to my right wrist. Jenna wickedly smiled and said "That ought to keep you from touching." Jenna retrieved the aerosol can on the bed and said, "Before you ask Daddy, this is an over the counter topical anesthetic for sore throats. It will numb my throat and the back of my tongue making it possible for me to swallow your big cock. I bought this at the drug store last night as I knew I was going to try to bury your thick cock in my throat today."

Jenna opened her mouth wide and liberally sprayed the anesthetic to the back of her throat. She then grasped my cock securely at the base and lowered her mouth over the head. She pushed her head down until the tip of my cock touched her gag reflex at the entrance of her throat. I pushed my hips off the bed trying to get throated. Jenna lifted her mouth from my cock and said, "You must really be anxious to get your cock back in my throat again. Be patient Daddy, I am going to swallow every inch of this monster."

"Go for it Jenna. Make Daddy proud. Get it all."

Jenna lowered her head again over my cock. She pressed until the bulbous head of my cock was ready to enter her throat. She remained still for a few seconds practicing breathing through her nose. Jenna adjusted her angle to open her throat before she descended. On the first slide down, Jenna took all but 4 inched of my cock in her throat. She rose up gasping for air without gagging. Her mouth was full of her thick salvia mixed with my leaking seminal fluids. Jenna spit that mess on my cock and rubbed it up and down the shaft.

She stroked my cock several times before she made a second attempt at taking my shaft deeper into her throat. Jenna changed her position slightly. She laid her head on my stomach while she licked the base of my cock to get it wet. She took my cock back into her mouth and lowered herself until the head struck the entrance to her throat. Jenna shoved her head down forcing my cock into her throat. This time she got all but about two inches of my cock down her throat.

She began gagging and coughing once my cock was free of her mouth. Tears were streaming down her cheeks from the outside corner of both eyes. Jenna proclaimed, "I'm getting it all Daddy. This time I'm getting it all." I knew if she throated me again, I would surely shoot my load of nut butter down her throat without her ever tasting it. It was going to be direct drive into her stomach.

Jenna again changed her position on the bed. Her thighs straddled my face allowing her damp bright yellow bikini to touch my lips. Her musky scent was heavenly intoxicating. With her head facing my feet, Jenna lowered her mouth onto my cock. Again as in the two previous tries, she would stop before my cock entered her throat to adjust her angle of decent and to get her breathing right. Jenna rammed her head down forcing my cock deep in her throat. With only an inch of cock exposed, I coaxed Jenna on. "Get it all baby. Throat Daddy's big cock Jenna. Only one more inch." Jenna reached her hands under my thighs, got a firm grip, and then pulled herself to the bottom of my cock. She had my 12 inch cock buried to the root in her throat. She took it all.

Jenna came up coughing and gagging. She gagged so hard that she puked thick slime as she jumped from the bed and ran into the bathroom. Still bound at the wrists, I followed her to the bathroom where she was rinsing out her mouth and splashing water on her flushed face. Jenna was proud. Her voice was loud with excitement. "I did it Daddy. I took your whole cock down my throat. I deep throated you. I knew I could."

Jenna looked at my slime-coated cock that had just been buried in her throat. She took a washcloth and wiped my cock clean. Jenna leaned down and planted a kiss to the bulbous head of my cock. She said, "Daddy I am addicted to your big cock."

"Now it's your turn Daddy, we need to finish what we started." She took my cock in her hand and led me to the bed. She pushed me unto my back and climbed atop of me. Jenna straddles my hips resting her ass on my thighs while facing me. I felt dominated as my wrists were still tied behind my back. Jenna looked into my eye and without making a sound, she mouthed the words, "Cum for me." She squirted lubricant into her hands and onto my unit. She began two fisting my rock hard cock.

Jenna worked her slick hands up and down my lubricated cock as she stared into my eyes. I felt Jenna scoot her hips a little farther forward touching her pubic bone against the stem of my hard cock. With her right hand, she pulled my slippery rock hard cock back against her taut belly. I could feel a shiver go through Jenna's body as she looked down at her tummy in disbelief to see that the head of my cock was 4 inches above her navel. I heard Jenna whisper aloud, "Oh my God Daddy. Just like Jenna, All I could do was stare at my thick hard cock pinned against Jenna's smooth belly. Realizing how deep I could embed my cock into Jenna heightened my stimulation. I felt my orgasm building. She seized the bottle of lubricant and spewed a large dollop of the lubricant on to the head of my cock that she held securely against her belly. Jenna began rubbing my slick wet cock from side to side against her taunt belly. My cock glided on her smooth slippery skin. Jenna whispered," Your big cock would split me in two Daddy."

I was unable to speak. I was awestruck seeing my fully erect thick lubricated penis gliding against my petite daughter's flat tight stomach. I could feel Jenna starting to gently work her bikini clad pussy against the root my cock. She slowly slid her slippery hand up and down my shaft with a light touch. Jenna and I maintained eye contact that was frequently interrupted when she would glance down at my thick cock as she rubbed it against her slippery belly. Jenna closed her eyes, and slid both hands along her tummy to her breasts. She began rolling her protruding hard nipples with her finger while she gently ground her pussy against the root of my cock. Jenna opened her eyes and spoke softly as she continued to stimulate her nipples. "Daddy, I can feel your cock throbbing as I rub it against my tummy. I know that you want to bury your shaft deep in me. My pussy is sopping wet. I am ready to take your cock inside me." Without interrupting eye contact, Jenna's hands slithered down along her ribs to her hips. Jenna slowly pulled the yellow strings that were tied in a bow on each side of her bikini bottom. Her suit fell open exposing her swollen pussy that was red from gnashing against my cock. My cock throbbed and my balls were boiling with cum.

Jenna scrunched her hips forward again. Without the protection of her bikini, her wet cunt lips split around my thick shaft at the base of my cock. Jenna grasped the head of my cock with her left hand and pulled it tight back against her firm belly. Using her right index finger, she methodically traced the protruding vein up and down the length of my throbbing cock with her fingernail. I could see that look of lust in her eyes again. It was the same look she had before she took control of my cock yesterday on the sofa. Jenna began rambling filth about how my big cock would tear her apart. She squeezed my cock tightly as she began to forcefully masturbating me. Jenna became loud as she stoked my cock at an increased pace calling my cock a monster, a missile, a weapon, a fuck stick, … She rambled on of how I would plow her, pound her, rail her, drill her, drive her, split her…

Jenna jumped off of me assuming a standing position on the floor next to the bed. Her bikini bottom lay draped over my left thigh touching the base of my cock. She gripped my cock tightly with both hands and began to power stroke my cock. I knew she was after my cum. Jenna stared at my cock as if in a trance as she worked her hands up and down the length of my cock in a blur.

"Daddy, I'm going to let you have your way with me. I know you are going to brutally pound every fucking inch of your thick cock in and out of my hole over and over and over again. I am ready to have my entire body jolted as you bottom out your 12-inch cock on every stroke. Go ahead and fuck me hard. I want you to split me in two."

That was too much; I felt the first surge of cum racing up my cock shaft toward release. I cried out, "I Cumming Jenna, I'm Cumming."

My exploding cock jettisoned the first volley of cum to my face splattering just below my left eye. Jenna continued to pump my cock with two hand s milking me of my semen. The next two thick streams fell on my chest at nipple level.

Jenna was screaming, "cum for me Daddy, keep cumming. I want it all. She continued to work the sperm up the shaft as four less powerful jets of thick spunk coated my stomach. A pool of semen formed at my navel. Jenna slowed her stroking of my cock using only one hand to gently massage my cock as my eruption subsided.

"Look at all that cum," she said as she held my cock firmly at the base. Jenna squeezed my cock and more cum oozed out the slit. I had dumped another premium thick load. Jenna took her bikini from my thigh and used the damp triangle that had just covered her muff to wipe the cum from my face. Jenna leaned into me and gently kissed my lips.

"Daddy I am going to eat your cum. I want you to watch me lick it up." Jenna placed two pillows under my head so I was elevated to look down my cum coated torso. Jenna climbed back on the bed and crawled between my outstretched legs facing me. She laid flat on her belly wrapping an arm around each of my thighs. Jenna locked her eyes on mine and asked, Do you want to watch me lick up your cum?"

Before I could say a word, Jenna's tongue touched the underside of my cock. Maintaining continuous eye contact, she washed my cock with her tongue. When she got to the crown, she took my spent cock into her mouth. Jenna insatiably sucked the remaining semen from my cock. She lifted her head off my cock and swallowed. Jenna inched her body up my torso. I felt her soft breasts touch my thighs as she used her tongue like a spatula to push all the cum on my abdomen into a large pool at my navel.

Jenna raised herself up and crawled to my right side. She licked my right nipple. She gathered one of the streams of cum on my chest by flattening her tongue against my skin to get it all in one spot. She leaned over my chest and did the same with the other rope of semen. Jenna sucked that puddle of cum into her mouth. She returned to the puddle on my right side and greedily sucked it into her mouth also. Jenna tilted her head back and swallowed. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I could feel her trying to sneak her tongue in my mouth. She lifted her head and said, "I want you to taste your cum Daddy. It is so sweet. Please taste it." She lowers her mouth to mine. Jenna shoved her tongue in my mouth. I could taste the salty mix on her lips. She lifted her head and said, "I love you Daddy. You are the sexiest man alive."

Jenna crawled back down between my legs and again positioning her mouth at my navel. Her soft little titties felt good on my thighs. I could feel her nipple were still hard. I was spent after I shoot my load but Jenna was still sexually charged as she licked up my cum. Jenna used her tongue to play in the puddle of come at my navel that must have measured close to a tablespoon. She kept touching her tongue to the pool and lifting her head to show me the stringers. Jenna used her tongue to worked all the cum into one big puddle filling my navel. She pressed her lips around my navel and sucked the entire pool into her mouth. She rested her chin on my belly. She smiled, and then opened wide to show me her mouthful of my thick cum. Jenna closed her mouth and crawl up my body like a tigress. She looked me sternly in the eyes, and with out a word, she nodded her head a few times indicating "yes".

I knew her intentions immediately. Jenna pressed her lips tightly to mine. When she felt my tongue probing her sealed lips, she opened her mouth and drained my own cum into my mouth. Jenna lifted her head to smile seductively at me. She lowered her mouth again to my lips. We kissed passionately swapping my cum from one to another's mouth. Jenna pushed all the cum back into my mouth with her tongue. She raised her head and glared into my eyes. Without a word, Jenna stroked her fingers up and down my throat along my Adams apple. I swallowed hard. Now my cum was in my own belly. Jenna's radiant smile indicated her victory.

Jenna untied my hands and we lay quietly together softly kissing. I made a commitment to myself as I lay holding my petite naked daughter tightly against my body. One way or another, before this day ends, I am going to bury my big thick cock in little Jenna's tiny fuck hole. She is either going to give up that pussy; or I am taking it.

To be continued.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

...I replied, "No honey, your mother believes sex should be romantic and passionate. I always have to go slow and be gentle with her. She has always remained cautiously reserved with my big cock. She has never done what we just did. I love your Mother, but I have never felt as sexually satisfied in all my life as I just have with you. ."

@@@ well that sucks ass! So much for give and take, that would get old pretty fast :/ @@@

Jenna's brilliant smile was my signal that all was well. "Daddy, you didn't lose control, you were so caught up in your fantasy that your animal instinct took over. Sex doesn't get any purer than that. You did something that you really have always wanted to do. Stop apologizing and celebrate that you have just experienced a life changing orgasm. I am so glad I was the one to take you there."

@@@ No, he lost control! Could have seriously injured you! Bet she wouldnt say the same thing if he just jammed it up her ass! Emergency room trip! @@@

"No way Daddy; that's not happening. You can be sure I will keep you more then stimulated and satisfied in other ways this week. I do have a special treat in mind for you Daddy. Can we establish two rules with our relationship right now?"

@@@ No sex? Meh, never mind then sweetie, that was fun but if we're not going to have sex the I don't want to keep fooling around and getting myself wound tighter and tighter thinking about it. Might lose it in there somewhere and throw you down and split you in two! @@@

"Okay Daddy, after this week ends, this fling is over; never to be spoken of again. We enjoy the next few days and then it ends: forever. Secondly, if either partner objects to any activity, it stops immediately. Can you promise me that?"

@@@ yeah, better to stop now, cause rule one sucks big-time! You start spoiling me with all the crap your mother wont give me then Ill just be thinking about it all the time! @@@

Not now Daddy. You haven't seen my pretty little pussy yet. I want you to wonder what it looks like, smells like, and tastes like before you get to see it."

@@@ another great reason to stop now, once I see it Im gonna want to fuck it all the time!! @@@

Lubrication," Jenna replied. "This is the best sexual lubricant available. It stays super slippery. In addition to being water-soluble and fragrance free, this product is non-toxic making it safe to ingest. I am planning to slop this lube on your big cock and jerk you off slowly before we go to sleep tonight. Would you like that Daddy

@@@ makes me think of liquid Astroglide, best fucking shit ever! First tine I used the stuff I quit using KY forever!! @@@

"No way Daddy; understand me, No way. Under no circumstance will that happen. Get that stupid fucking thought out of your head. It is not going to happen. Agree to those terms or I won't climb in bed with you tonight and give you a slow slippery hand job."

@@@ Yep, think Ill pass, hand jobs and blowjobs are third class citizens compared to a hot, tight little pussy! @@@

I told Jenna, "Stop fucking teasing me. You know I want to bury my cock in your pussy. Please Jenna, I'm begging. I need to feel your hot fuck hole stretched tightly around my hard 'cock. I want to see my cock bulging in your taut belly."

@@@ yep, definitely asking for BiG trouble!! @@@

She had cum so hard that she passed out with her ankles still locked behind her head.

@@@ Now! Fucker her now!! Lube it up, squirt some on and in her and streeeeeeetch that tiny lil' pussy with that big cock! She'd be so tight her vagina entrance around your cock would turn white, literally squeezing the blood away from the offending member!! @@@

I know you have a nylon fetish Daddy. That's why I wore them for you last night. I don't want you to use your hands to force my head down on your cock. Is it okay if I use my nylons to restrain your hands?"

@@@ lol, prolly a great idea! Im surprised she didnt bite off his fucking dick yesterday when he forced her on him! My wife gets ansy when my hands go near her head because some previous dickhead forced her, hell she wont go very deep either :(. Doubt she will ever get over that... I want to beat the shit out of guys that do shirt like that!! @@@

I would surely shoot my load of nut butter down her throat without her ever tasting it.

@@@ Nut Butter?! Ewww! @@@

We kissed passionately swapping my cum from one to another's mouth.

@@@ i know its just body fluid, but...eww! Hehe @@@

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great description

You have a lot of excellent visuals in here - definitely very hot! I agree with other readers that you capture the scenes really well, so we can imagine right along with you what is going on.

My one quibble is on dialog: it comes off a little bit forced and unnatural. Sure, it's a story, not everything someone says is going to be 100% realistic to a conversation. As a gentle bit of encouragement, you might try reading over what Jenna in particular says and see if it sounds like something a 20 something is likely to say. Especially in the heat of passion. I love dialog as much as the next girl, but the content was almost a bit too clinical/widely conversational and interrupted the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cum guzzler

Yummy, yummy, yummy. Daddy got cum in his tummy. This story is so fuccking hot that I keep coming back and blasting off another load visualizing his peteite daughter working his big thick cum shooting cock. I think your story is probably true making it all that much more stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
delicious

this story is so great - i felt like i could taste each string of cum as she licked it up off his belly - then when she makes him swallow the jam i had to cum myself - great story - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a great story

I'm waiting impatiently for the next installment.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy Wouldn't Dare She could tease her father without consequences.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories