Split Second Decision

Story Info
I sent the lawn boy in to be paid by my shy wife.
2.6k words
4.4
90.4k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers

So the other day a situation occurred that resulted in my making a split second decision that I hope will not come back to haunt me.

For the past year or so, I have had this young kid mow my lawn. I am not sure how old he is. He is not the brightest kid, and I know he dropped out of school. He is kind of backward and does not have much of a vocabulary. But he is a hard worker and does a good job on the lawn.

He is a tall skinny kind of lanky kid and I have noticed he ogles Debbie whenever he sees her. I mean who the fuck can blame him. If she happens to be on the rear deck sunning or just doing anything outside, it seems like it takes him forever to get that section of lawn mowed.

He generally always wears baggy shorts and a tank top when he is mowing the lawn. When he spots Debbie, particularly if she is sunning herself and wearing a bikini on the rear deck, he literally walks slower than slow as he mows.

I chuckle as I watch his actions. I can see he appears to be packing some pretty impressive equipment bobbing up and down, as well as obviously stiffening, in his baggy shorts.

Debbie likes to take long relaxing baths some days. Knowing this day would be one of those days, I took the opportunity to put my new camera in the bathroom in a place where I could see everything.

I was curious to see if she masturbated in the tub. She stays in there for a long long time some days, so I was curious.

I was watching the football game when she walked by saying she would be in the bathroom. I said nothing as I was watching the game. She obviously assumed I had heard her.

As it turns out, Jason, (the lanky kid) was mowing the lawn on this particular day. I heard the water running filling the tub so I knew today was one of those days she would be relaxing in the tub for an hour or more.

Eventually the water turned off so I knew she would be sliding her naked body into the water. About that same time, I heard the mower stop. This is when a wicked idea popped into my head.

Moments later Jason rapped at the rear sliding glass door. I waved for him to come on in as I watched my football game.

"I finished and need to collect for mowing your lawn," he announced.

Nonchalantly waving over my shoulder pointing the direction down the hallway, I said, "Ya, just go on back to the bathroom in the master bedroom Jason, go ahead and walk in, I think Debbie is just putting on makeup. She has the check book in her purse," I said absently as I was obviously engrossed in the game. On the spur of the moment, I decided to give Jason something to jack off to and I knew seeing my wife naked in the tub would certainly do it. Call it a tip for doing such a good job on our lawn.

The video later revealed way more than I expected.

Debbie was rubbing and fingering her pussy and massaging her breasts with her eyes closed when Jason came into view on the video.

He froze on the spot and his immediate erection popped up like a jack in the box.

He stood there frozen with his mouth hanging open as he began rubbing his cock through his baggy shorts. His legs were shaking and he was wobbling as he watched my naked wife fingering herself in the tub.

I am not sure what prompted Debbie to open her eyes, but when she did, I heard her scream all the way down in the living room. I chuckled and ignored it, turning the volume on the game up a bit in the process. I wanted an excuse for not hearing her in case she came running naked down the hallway.

One might expect a person would grab for a towel or duck lower in the tub under such circumstances, but Debbie did neither. She did cover her breasts as she was startled by him standing there by the tub.

"Jason, what are you doing in here?" Debbie demanded, turning beet red at being seen naked.

"Ah, ah, ah, y-y-your husband s-s-sent me to g-g-get p-p-paid for mowing the lawn," Jason stammered as he stood shuffling from foot to foot.

Debbie's eyes almost immediately dropped to the huge tent protruding from the front of Jason's baggy shorts. She stared at the big bulge with wide eyes as her mouth dropped open. Her arms fell away from her breasts exposing them once again to Jason.

With that, Debbie stood up in the tub and turned to face the quivering Jason. It was difficult for me to determine who turned a brighter shade of red.

Debbie's wet breasts wobbled and quivered as she pointed to the door. Her swollen nipples were jutting proudly as she said, "J-J-Jason, you have to leave, now!"

Jason was staring at my dripping wet wife's nakedness and seemed unable to move. His mouth was hanging open and his eyes were devouring her wet naked body standing in the tub.

Debbie continued to stare at Jason's tented baggy shorts. His shaking and quivering legs was causing his erect cock to bobble and bounce. A wet spot (obviously pre cum) had appeared where the head of his cock was pressing against the fabric of his shorts.

Suddenly Debbie stepped out of the tub and quickly moved past the quivering Jason, to the door. As she bent over to carefully peer around the corner her tight apple ass jutted. It was glistening wet and looked incredible. With her legs spread as she peeked around the corner Jason was given a nice view of her dripping wet cunt lips.

She carefully looked down the long hallway and could see the back of my head as I was cheering on my team. "Oh COME ON," I bellowed, "That was holding!"

Satisfied I was engrossed in the game, she turned back to Jason. She stepped over to him, "Jason, you have to leave, but you can't walk out with that," she said.

Turning a deeper shade of red she gripped Jason's hard cock through his baggy shorts.

I thought Jason would collapse. His knees buckled when my wife gripped and squeezed his rock hard cock.

Jason towered over my wife's petite form. His mouth agape as he stared down at Debbie's quivering naked wet breasts.

Debbie stepped back over to the door to make absolutely certain I was still watching the game. She knew I would be as this was an absolute habit of mine that I refused to break.

She then stepped back to the shaking Jason and gripping his baggy shorts at the waistband, jerked them down. They dropped to his ankles and he was wearing no underwear.

His cock was in fact huge, easily a good 9 to 10 inches and as big around as my wife's wrist. Debbie dropped to her knees and gripping his cock with both hands began pumping it rapidly. She wanted him to cum so his hard on would go away.

Jason was a wobbling mess. His mouth hanging open, a bit of drool hanging from his lip he stared down at my dripping wet naked wife furiously jacking him off. Debbie's tits were bouncing and wobbling all over as she pumped on his pre cum dripping cock.

As expected, this did not take too long before Jason was moaning "Ooooohhhhhhh nooooooo, ohhhhhhh noooooo, arghhhhhhhh!"

A thick glob of white hot cum shot from his cocks and landed on Debbie's forehead and striped down across her nose to her open mouth. She immediately thrust her head forward and engulfed Jason's spurting cock in her mouth.

Her gulping was loud and repeated several times as Jason's cock continued to spurt cum in my wife's mouth. "Aaaaiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I heard Debbie's muffled voice moan as she had an orgasm. Looking closer, I saw she had several of her fingers buried in her cunt as she gagged and gulped to swallow Jason's cum.

I fully expected Jason to collapse as Debbie thrust her face forward and took his cock deep into her throat until her chin was pressed against his balls. She held him there for some time, finally pulling her head back and his cock popped out, completely drained.

"Jason," Debbie stammered, "How long have you b-b-been storing that up? That was a lot for me to swallow."

"I ah, I am s-s-sorry, I couldn't help it," Jason managed to mumble as he stood wobbling trying to catch his breath.

Swiveling on her knees, she stood and crept back to the door to check and make sure I was still engrossed in my game.

As she was bent over peering down the hallway, Jason surprised me by shuffling over to her on his shaking legs. He tentatively reached out and cupped one of her wet breasts.

Debbie was intent on making certain I was where I was supposed to be and did not respond as Jason squeezed her tit and pinched her swollen nipple. With his other hand, he reached down and shoved his middle finger into her dripping cunt.

That move got her attention and she jumped swatting his hands away. "Jason, NO!" she commanded, "you have to leave!"

"I think I have paid you enough for the lawn" she added.

Jason jumped back startled when she slapped his hands. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I j-j-just couldn't help myself, you're just so beautiful and I have never had a girl d-d-do anything like that to me before and I did not mean to cum in your mouth, I couldn't stop, I ..." his voice trailed off.

Jason bent down and quickly pulled his shorts up over his still rock hard cock. Youth is wasted on the young. He was ready to go again.

Debbie stared at his tented shorts and sighed. "What am I going to do with you," she mumbled.

Jason stood before her with his head down mumbling how sorry he was.

Debbie grabbed his hands firmly and said sternly, "Jason, listen to me. This NEVER happened! You saw me naked and ran out of the bathroom, do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes ," he replied feebly.

"I did NOT suck you and I did NOT swallow your stuff," do you understand?

"I-I-I understand," he whimpered.

"You waited in the bedroom until I came out and paid you in cash, GOT IT?"

"I got it," Jason mumbled.

Debbie turned again and looked to make sure I was still watching the game.

Satisfied I was she turned back to Jason. Reaching down, she quickly pulled his baggy shorts down and his rock hard cock popped up. She quickly took his cock deep into her throat and began bobbing rapidly.

Jason reached down and clutched her head on both sides and steadied himself by holding on to her bobbing head.

"Ooooooohhhhhh nooooooooo," Jason quickly moaned as her chin repeatedly bounced off his balls. "Aaaaarghhhhhhh," Jason moaned as he flooded my wife's mouth with his second load of cum.

Her face was pressed against Jason's groin as his cock finally deflated. Leaning back, she pulled his shorts up and over his limp cock. She was again struggling to swallow and finally was able to gulp it all down.

She was coughing as she moved one more time to check on me. "Now GO!" she commanded. "And remember, this never happened!" she reiterated.

"It never happened," Jason repeated, wobbling on shaking legs as he moved to leave the bathroom. As he passed in front of my naked wife, Jason managed to get the courage to reach with both hands and cup Debbie's bare breasts. He squeezed them and pinched her engorged nipples.

Debbie stood there with her arms hanging limply at her sides and rolled her eyes and sighed as he mauled her tits, then left.

"Did Debbie take care of ya?" I said casually as he rushed past me toward the sliding glass door.

"Y-y-yes sir," he stammered as he left.

A short while later, Debbie came bolting down the hallway in her shorty robe. "Did you send Jason back there?" she demanded.

Watching the game intently I replied, "Ya, he needed to be paid for mowing the lawn and I knew you had the check book."

"GARY, I was in the BATHTUB!" she screeched.

"Oh shit, I am sorry babe, I thought you were putting on makeup or something," I lied.

"Gary he s-s-saw me naked," she whimpered. "I told you I was going to take a bath."

I'm sorry, I should have checked, but the game is on babe," I said sympathetically, gesturing toward the blaring television.

I pressed the pause button on the remote to give my whimpering wife the attention she wanted.

"I don't know how long he was standing there looking at me before I noticed him," she moaned.

"Ha," I chuckled, "I bet it will take him a week for his hard on to go down."

"Oh you're impossible," she said clenching her fists and bouncing on her bare feet. This caused her firm breasts to bounce and wobble deliciously.

"Did he get a hard on?" I asked attempting to insert a little humor into an obviously embarrassing event.

"Wha... How should I know?" Debbie blurted again clenching her fists and stomping her feet. Her bobbing tits looked incredible under her silk robe.

"Well I assume you looked, he must have been hard as a rock seeing you in the tub."

"W-w-well I didn't know what that was," she lied. "I j-j-just thought he had something in his p-p-pocket or something."

I chuckled, "That thing in his pocket was a very very hard cock my dear. Any guy lucky enough to see you naked would have one just like it. Except, I am guessing maybe smaller. Jason looks like he is pretty well endowed. How big was it?"

"Gaaaary," she whined. "Is that all you can think about? How big is Jason's penis?"

"Well he only wears those baggy shorts and you can't help but notice when he is mowing the lawn and you are on the back deck sunning yourself... Let's just say it takes him longer to mow where you are. His ah, equipment kind of gets in the way," I chuckled.

Stomping her feet with clenched fists Debbie said, "You're impossible. I was embarrassed beyond belief he saw me naked."

"But you still haven't told me how big it was," I chuckled.

"OK, it was big! There, you satisfied" she said stomping her feet again.

"How big?" I laughed.

Debbie rolled her eyes, "Gaaaary,"

I laughed, "I am kidding babe, and I am sorry I just sent him back without checking to make sure you were decent. Even though you are way way way more decent naked than you know,"

Debbie rolled her eyes at that comment and turned red.

I asked, "What is that on your face?" she had forgotten about the glob of cum Jason had shot on her face before she could get his cock in her mouth.

I found out later what that was on her face when I watched the super hot video.

Instantly she turned a darker shade of red. She quickly reached up shakily touching the glob of cum with her fingers. "Oh, ah, it's ah, lotion. I was just starting to p-p-put it on." Using both hands, she began smearing the cum down across her cheeks and over her lips and around her face. She quickly turned and scampered down to the hallway.

This video goes into my collection as a classic.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers