Spoiling for a Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you very much, baby. I know you don't want to be a naughty girl. You're my good girl, aren't you?"

I'm still crying too hard to make any coherent sounds, so I just nod. "Of course you are. And you want to make daddy happy, right?"

Again I nod. I do want him to be happy with me. I shouldn't have taken my bad mood out on him. He is always so good to me. He was right to discipline me, I deserved it. "I'm so sorry, daddy. I shouldn't have been naughty. I'm sorry. I love you."

"I know you do, baby. I love you too, very much. Do you want to show me how sorry you are?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Ask me, baby."

"May I apologize to you properly, daddy?"

He smiles at me, his soft blue eyes crinkling at the corners. "Yes, baby."

As he lays back onto the pillows, he unbuttons his pants, working them down his hips. I sit up, gasping at the fresh wave of pain that spreads through my ass. I give it a second to pass, then turn to pull daddy's pants the rest of the way off his legs as he pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it to the floor. He's not wearing anything underneath and I get a good look at his beautiful naked body. He spends a lot of time working out and it shows in his broad shoulders, nicely muscled arms and softly sculpted abs.

He clasps his hands behind his head, looking completely relaxed. His legs are stretched out in front of him and slightly spread. I climb between his legs, settling myself on my stomach. I lay my cheek against his thigh and gaze up at him with a smile. He returns the smile, staring deep into my eyes. "I really love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy," Before I've even finished the last word, I gently suck his balls into my mouth. I hear his satisfied, "Mmmmmmm" as I release them and lick up his sack, slowly making my way to his already hard shaft. Gripping the base of his cock in my left hand, I run the tip of my tongue over the tip of his cock, wetting it. I swirl my tongue around his head, then look up at him as I take him in my mouth. His eyes close as he groans in approval. I smile to myself, loving that I can please him like this.

I let my lips slide all the way down his shaft, then bring them back up slowly. I love the feel and taste of him in my mouth. I love every contour, ridge, and vein of his throbbing cock. I love the pressure of him pressed against the back of my throat and the fullness in my mouth when I take him deep. I give just his head a few hard sucks before taking his full length again. As I ride his cock with my mouth, I press my tongue against the bulging vein on the underside of his shaft, adding a little pressure. I tilt my head from side to side, swiveling up and down.

He reaches down and strokes my hair, petting me. "Such a gorgeous little slut for daddy. That's my good girl."

With his cock deep in my mouth, my lips and chin pressed against his balls, I make my own 'Mmmmm' sound, sending little vibrations through him. With a groan he grabs two handfuls of my hair and guides my head up and down his shaft. "Fuck!" He pumps my head a little faster, occasionally pressing and holding me against his abdomen, gagging me with his cock. When I start to choke and cough, he pulls me back up, leaving a line of saliva from my mouth to his dripping wet head.

"Let me see that incredible ass, baby." he says in a low, throaty voice. I shift around to his side, never taking my mouth off him. I kneel next to him so he'll have access to my ass. "Oh fuck, baby!" He runs his hand over my ass, cupping one cheek roughly. I whimper, tears springing to my eyes. He slides his hand between my legs, rubbing his fingers up and down my pussy. He slides two thick fingers inside, pumping fast and hard. I am instantly aroused and my pain is quickly forgotten.

I release his cock and take his balls in my mouth, sucking and rolling them with my tongue. With my left hand, I stroke his cock, with my right, I rub the soft spot under his balls. I pick up his balls to suck the skin underneath. Pressing my tongue into that soft skin, licking greedily. I slide one of my fingers into my mouth, getting it wet then slip it down between daddy's cheeks, finding his hole and rubbing. He spreads his legs a little wider, giving me better access. Moving my mouth back up to his throbbing hard cock, I take in deeply. I suck him faster as I continue to tease his ass.

I feel his body start to stiffen and his cock grow thicker in my mouth as he gets close. He pulls his fingers out of me and puts both hands on my head, forcing me down on him and he pushes his hips up at the same time. His cock pushes all the way to the back of my throat. With a loud grunt he releases. His hot seed fills my mouth and I swallow furiously so I won't gag or spill any. I work my throat muscles on his cock, milking every drop from him. His hands are still holding my head tightly as his body slowly starts to relax. I continue swallowing, loving the feel and taste of him sliding down my throat, loving that I can please him this way.

As his body goes completely limp and his cock starts to soften in my mouth, I pull up, licking his shaft to be sure I clean him properly. I smile up at him as I do this and he smiles back, petting my hair. "Good girl."

I lay down next to him, snuggling into his side as his arms wrap around me, holding me close. He kisses my forehead and rests his cheek on my hair, humming contentedly. I love that sound. It means my daddy is happy and satiated and I am the one that made him that way. He strokes my arm and back, rubbing little circles. "I love you, baby. I love that you belong to me."

I smile to myself. It makes me giddy every time I hear him say that. "I love you too, daddy."

With a heavy sigh, he untangles our bodies and starts to get up. "Let's tend to that gorgeous ass, hmm? A cold compress and some oil to sooth away the heat."

As he goes to the bathroom for supplies, I stretch out on my stomach, anticipating the touch of his hands as he gently sooths away my pain. The same hands that were wrapped around my neck, squeezing the life from me a little while ago, will now be the hands of mercy, bringing me comfort. They will be gentle and loving, tender and affectionate. He will delicately tend to the welts and sensually caress my skin at the same time. He will whisper loving things in my ear as he kisses my neck, shoulders, back. Even place tiny kisses on each of the welts on my ass.

When my pain is gone and my loins are burning with need, he climb up my body and nestle himself between my legs. His weight will rest on my back and he will push my hair away from my face and neck so he can cover me with kisses. He will stroke my body and make me feel beautiful. Then he will part my lips with that gorgeous cock and slowly rock me into oblivion.

The thought makes my whole body feel alive with passion and lust. I want that man as deeply in my body as he is in my head. I start to giggle, feeling tickled that he has claimed me as his own.

I hear him come back into the bedroom and turn to look at him. He has a half grin on his face and looks a little confused. "What's so funny, baby?" he says as he sits on the edge of the bed next to me.

A wave of playfulness washes over me and I push my body up, coming to all fours. I wiggle my ass and bat my eyelashes mischievously as I say, "Nothing daddy. I'm just really looking forward to having you kiss my ass." The arched eyebrow expression he gives me makes me bust out laughing.

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?" He lunges at me making me squeal with delight. Rolling around together in the sheets and laughing without care is a great way to begin a night of amazing sex.

12