Spoils of Victory: Epilogue

Story Info
The weekend continues.
4.3k words
4.63
53.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,355 Followers

Eleanor woke me on Saturday morning in the best possible way, by sucking and licking my prick to a raging hardness. It didn't take long, my memories of her heated body writhing against mine in the night were still vivid in my mind. It took her only moments to get me hard, then she smiled, kissed me gently on the mouth and straddled me, lowering herself slowly onto my pole. She was wet, she was ready and with only a couple of wiggles to spread her juices, I was in her as far as my prick could reach.

Eleanor sighed, a soft smile on her face. "Damn, but that feels good!"

I reached up to caress her breasts. "Sure does," I murmured.

She pressed my hands against her, grinning. "So does that." She began to rise and fall on my prick, gently, just taking it easy. I let my hands play with her breasts, my thumbs rubbing lightly over her nipples, rigid, rosy in the morning light through the drapes. Neither of us wanted to hurry the moment and it was a while before Eleanor's breathing deepened, quickened, a faint sheen of sweat on her brow as she rose and fell. She was moving a little faster now and I began to thrust up into her as she came down, our hips moving together like a well-oiled machine, the liquid slither clearly audible in the quiet of the room.

Eleanor didn't speak, but her stifled gasp as her climax hit her only echoed my own as my hips jerked in reflex, my prick trying to bury itself inside her. Eleanor collapsed across me, my prick slowly softening inside her and I reached my arms up to hug her to me. We lay, unspeaking, our breathing slowly easing and it was only when my shrinking prick finally slithered from her welcoming pussy that Eleanor sat up, gazing at me, the ghost of a smile on her face. I blew her a kiss and her smile broadened.

"That was good," she said, her tone positive.

"Yes, it was."

She eased herself off the bed. "Come on, Bob. We'll shower, then get some breakfast, and after that we have some visitor passes to use, don't we?"

"We do. We do, indeed."

We enjoyed our sail along Lake Erin in Charlie's boat, but now it was time for us to check out Teal Island. The island had a dock and it was about eleven when I tied the mooring lines. I guessed someone would come to check us out and sure enough a figure came along the dock towards us, a young blonde girl wearing only a baseball cap and a wide smile, confident in her unadorned, slender beauty. "Hi, folks," she greeted us, "you're either lost or you know what this place is."

I showed her the visitors' passes. "I'm Bob Archer and this is Eleanor Sheldon."

She nodded and shook our hands. "I'm Katy Binns, duty slave today. We do ask visitors to undress, okay? It's not compulsory, but we find visitors are quite often more comfortable if they do."

"Of course," said Eleanor, disappearing into the cabin and reappearing in moments, naked. "Come on, Bob."

I dived inside and stripped, rejoining the two women on the dock. I don't know what it is, but their eyes dropped to my groin and lifted in perfect synchronisation. Eleanor took my hand. "Katy will show us around."

"Follow me," said our guide and I had the pleasure of watching her neat athletic ass tick-tocking ahead of us. A sideways glance at Eleanor caught her fighting a laugh. I grinned. Katy paused. "Over here is the main lounge. We have dining facilities and a bar. Over there are the cabins. They can be rented by members, or there are small clearings scattered around for camping. They take six to eight tents each." She walked on for a while. "Tennis courts, swimming pool and a space for volleyball."

Everywhere there were people enjoying themselves, just like any holiday place, except that all of them were naked. There were some very attractive women, sure, but there were all sizes, shapes and ages of both sexes. I looked at my companion again. Yes, Eleanor was as good-looking as any of them. The only thing that marked us out were the bands of whiter skin normally concealed by our swim suits. 'Cotton-tails', I believe, is the relevant description.

A youthful-looking older woman was passing by but she suddenly stopped. "Eleanor! Eleanor Sheldon! I don't believe it."

A broad smile spread across Eleanor's face. "Madeleine, good to see you." Eleanor stepped away from me into the other woman's embrace.

Katy touched my arm. "I think you've seen 'most everything. If you want to ask any questions, I'll be in the office." She pointed. "Please stop by before you leave, okay? And enjoy the rest of your visit." She smiled and walked lithely away. Mmm, I could watch that ass for hours. . .

Hand in hand, Eleanor and the older woman came over to me. "Madeleine, this is Bob Archer. Bob, I'd like you to meet Madeleine Karstens. Maddy is an old friend of our family." Eleanor took my hand and turned to face Madeleine. "Bob's my lover, Maddy."

A brief expression of shock passed over Madeleine's face, followed by a delighted look and a broad grin. "You've ditched Dan?"

"I'm in the process. Meanwhile Bob and I came to see what it was like here, before we go back to the Lodge and fuck the night away."

"Good for you, Eleanor." Madeleine's glance flickered down, then up. She looked me in the eye while addressing Eleanor. "I'm jealous."

Eleanor glanced at me enquiringly. I didn't know what she wanted, but I nodded. She turned to Madeleine. "Why don't you join us?"

Shock and delight ran through me. Somehow managing to remain impassive, I looked at Madeleine whose own face was a mask which slowly mutated into a grin of sexual hunger, and promise.

"I would be delighted," said Madeleine, a longing in her tone. "But why don't you join me? I have a cabin. Josie was coming, but she had to go to the coast. Emergency of some sort." Madeleine shrugged, laughing. "So I came by myself." She looked straight at me. "The bed's king size."

Eleanor laughed and squeezed my fingers. "Think you're up to it."

I grinned. "I think so, and I think you'd better get me indoors before I embarrass us." I indicated my stiffening prick. Madeleine giggled.

"This way," she said.

The cabin was small, designed for holiday use. A kitchen-diner annex led off the living-room. There was one bedroom and a bathroom. The bed was indeed king size and Madeleine correctly interpreted my sudden curiosity.

"Me and Josie?" she said with a grin.

I nodded, slightly embarrassed.

"I like the taste of a pussy as much as the feel of a prick. Don't I, Eleanor?" Madeleine said, sitting on the bed.

Eleanor gave me a rueful look, nodding. "You certainly do, Maddy. And I have to say, your tongue comes a close second to Bob's prick."

"Second, eh? He must be good."

Eleanor squeezed my fingers again. "He is." She glanced across at me, her eyes sparkling. "Shall I tell Maddy how we met?"

I shrugged. "Why not?"

Madeleine looked between us, curious. Eleanor smiled.

"That hopefully soon-to-be-ex-husband of mine?"

"What about him?" Madeleine waited expectantly.

"I knew he was at the Lodge. I wanted to see him, confront him I suppose, preferably on neutral ground, because I had decided I wanted a divorce. Anyway, when I got there, he was half-drunk and had a couple of his bimbos with him. I was in two minds whether to even speak to him when I noticed Bob here getting his face slapped. Not once, but three times, by three different women."

Madeleine's face was alive with curiosity. "Go on."

"Well, Bob was passing and on impulse I asked him what was up. He told me he had accepted a bet that he could get one of the women in the room into bed within the hour. I asked him who the bet was with, although I had a good idea, and when he told me it was Dan I said something like, 'okay, where's your room'?"

Madeleine grinned at me. "And?"

I grinned back at her. "We went to my room, Eleanor took off her clothes and said 'fuck me.' So I did."

"Best fuck I've had since high school. I wanted more, and I told Bob so. He rang me yesterday and invited me to the Lodge for the weekend. I was there within the hour." Eleanor came over to me and hung her arms around my neck. "And last night was even better because we didn't need to hurry." I bent and kissed her lightly.

Madeleine laughed out loud in pure delight. "Wonderful!" she said. "Dan lost the bet. Did he pay up?"

"Of course," said Eleanor, smirking. "We supplied him with proof."

"Proof?"

"A photo of me naked, signed and dated by me, thanking Bob for a wonderful fuck." Eleanor giggled as Madeleine chortled with laughter. Eleanor kissed me. "Okay. I've invited Maddy to join us, Bob, so how do you want the two old ladies?"

"Deep and often," I growled. I laughed. "I've only got one prick, so you'll need to decide who gets it, or take turns, but I have a mouth and tongue as well and I'm partial to pussy-juice."

"Oh, good," said Madeleine, a tone of deep satisfaction in her voice. She looked at Eleanor. "Which do you want, dear?"

Eleanor smiled. "I had that lovely prick before breakfast, sweetheart, so be my guest."

Madeleine grinned at me. "Would you care to lie on your back on my bed, Bob?" She gestured courteously.

I bowed to her, and lay myself on my back in the middle of the bed. My prick was well on the way to full hardness now and as two tongues swept its length from opposite sides, it was instantly hard, as hard as I could remember it ever having been.

Madeleine sat back. "Mmm, nice," she said approvingly. She looked at Eleanor and then moved to kneel astride my legs. Eleanor moved across and kissed her and for a moment or two I might as well not have been there, because there was no holding back by either of them. When they broke apart Eleanor flushed a little as she caught my eye, but I grinned and she winked, with a happy smile for me.

"Come on, honey," said Madeleine, "climb aboard. I think our boy is ready."

"I sure am."

Eleanor moved astride my chest, shuffling forward so that my tongue, with my head propped up on pillows now, could reach her pussy. I checked by extending it, sweeping up her slit as far as I could get my tongue. She moaned softly and shuffled a little further forwards.

"Hey, wait for Maddy," said Madeleine, moving up behind Eleanor. I felt her cool fingers take hold of my prick and then felt it enter that warm, wet paradise that is pussy. She was wet and surprisingly tight, and with a couple of wriggles to spread her juices on my pole, she sank down onto me, a sigh of satisfaction escaping her lips as her ass touched my thighs. I looked up at Eleanor, poised above me, and grinned. She grinned back at me and her eyes closed as Madeleine's hands came round her and cupped her breasts.

I slipped my tongue between Eleanor's labia and let it run the full length of her slit, loving the flavour of her, loving the heat of her, enjoying her aroma filling my nostrils. I began to lick at her, at the fold of thigh and crotch, at the outside of her lower lips, inside her cleft, licking, probing, flicking the tip of my tongue over her clitoris, loving the taste of her, the heat of her. Madeleine was rising and falling on my prick now, squeezing me as she moved, moving easily now, audibly, as her juices flowed.

My nostrils were filled with the heat and aroma of Eleanor, her juices, too, beginning to flow. From my prone position, my nose buried in her fragrance, I could just see Madeleine's fingers playing with Eleanor's breasts, squeezing and pulling on the nipples. Eleanor twisted her head back and she and Madeleine kissed again, warm, lingering.

I began to move my hips a little, thrusting up into Madeleine as she came down on me. She moaned deep in her throat, her lips still on Eleanor's. Eleanor was breathing heavily, and her stomach muscles were beginning to flutter as my tongue moved busily in her juices. I let it flick across her clitoris, left, right, left, then took her clitoris between my lips and sucked on it. Eleanor let out a taut scream and her thighs clamped on my head as she shuddered into her climax.

Madeleine, perhaps taken by the moment, began to move faster, rising and falling on my aching pole, squeezing me as she moved, a constant murmur easing between clenched teeth. Her hand came down, onto her clitoris, her fingers rubbing lightly over herself as she moved until she gasped, her pussy clamping on my pole as her climax hit her, clamping me, squeezing me, pulsing as she let herself slide over the precipice. I couldn't hold on. I'd been gritting my teeth, trying to stop myself from coming, but now I thrust up hard into Madeleine, my own climax taking me, my vision blurring as I came in four or five hard jets into Madeleine's warm and welcoming pussy.

It was minutes later before anyone could move, and it was Madeleine easing herself off me, helping Eleanor, who moved first. My softening prick slid easily from her soaked tunnel. She grinned briefly as it slipped from her.

"Very nice, Bob," she murmured. "I see what Eleanor means now."

"Eleanor can barely stand," said Eleanor, bending over to kiss me lightly. "Our boy's multi-talented."

"Lie down beside me," I said.

They both did, one on each side, snuggling against me. I slid an arm under each of their necks, drawing each of them to me in turn for a kiss, warmly reciprocated by each of them.

"Thank you, ladies," I said.

"Any time," said Madeleine. "Just put a bed under me. I'm too old for the back seats of cars." She grinned across me at Eleanor. "I'm jealous, honey."

"No need," said Eleanor. "As long as Bob's willing, I'm ready to share."

"Bob's willing," I murmured. They both laughed and kissed me again.

"Eleanor?" said Madeleine.

"Mmm?"

"Have you plans for next week?"

"Nothing definite. Why?"

"I have to go to New York. Just wondering if you'd like to come, too."

Eleanor sat up, leaning over me. "I'd love to!" She frowned, turning to me.

"Go," I said. "There'll be other times."

She kissed me lightly. "Tonight and tomorrow, for now," she said with a grin.

Madeleine sat up. "I need a shower," she said. "Coming, Eleanor?" She turned to me with a grin. "Big enough for two, but not three, Bob, sorry."

I nodded. "I'll just lie here for a moment. Will you be my guest for dinner at the Lodge tonight, Madeleine?"

She made a face. "Bob, normally I'd have jumped at it, but I already have a dinner engagement here, with an old friend. You and Eleanor can have a good time without me tagging along."

I nodded, laughing at the lascivious grin Eleanor flashed in my direction. The women went into the shower and I lay back. Next thing I knew, they were waking me and I took my turn in the shower. Coffee was waiting for me when I'd dried myself and a half-hour or so later, we were strolling back to Charlie's boat.

A young woman was walking towards us and I glanced at her. She was lovely. Lithe, slim, small but beautiful breasts and a magnificent head of dark red hair. She looked vaguely familiar but it was only when an astonished look appeared on her face and she said, "Aunt Eleanor!" that I realised, for she had been driving the Mercedes when Eleanor came to join me at the lodge.

"Julie!" said Eleanor, holding out her arms to hug the younger woman. "I didn't know you came here."

"I joined in the spring." She gestured. "I like being able to get a natural tan."

Eleanor held her at arms' length, smiling. "It suits you." She turned to Madeleine and I as we waited. "Bob, Maddy, this is my niece, Julie. You almost met her last night, Bob, when she dropped me at the Lodge. Julie, Madeleine you've met before, but not Bob."

"No, Bob I haven't met before. Hi, Maddy." Julie held out her hand and I shook it. "Aunt Elly has told me a lot about you, Bob," Julie said, a slight flush on her cheeks.

"Julie!" said Eleanor, embarrassed.

I grinned. "It's okay, Eleanor. I'm proud to be your lover, not ashamed."

"And I yours, Bob."

"I can see why you like him so much," Julie said with a smile. "I hope I didn't embarrass you," she said to me.

"No, not at all."

"Anyway, what are you doing here, Aunt Eleanor?" There was bright curiosity on Julie's face.

"Finding out what it's like," said Eleanor.

"And?"

"I like it."

"There's a special offer on at the moment on membership," said Julie. "Katy Binns, she's in the office today, she told me."

"We met her when we arrived," I said. "Friend of yours?"

"Acquaintance really, although I guess we're all friends here," said Julie. She laughed. "Something about being naked together means it's hard to be false."

"As I think I've realised," said Eleanor.

"I think I'll spend some of my ten thousand on membership. Both of us?" I said to Eleanor.

"I think so," she said. "I'll repay you, of course."

"You'll do no such thing," I said. I laughed. "In a way, it's your money I'm spending."

Julie snorted. "The bet!"

I looked at Eleanor with raised eyebrows and she giggled, blushing. "I was a little candid, I'm afraid."

"A little! Is there anything you haven't told Julie?"

Julie flushed. "Aunt Elly told me you'd made love, and why. She didn't go into detail, if that's what you mean."

"I guess it is," I said. I looked at their two anxious faces and laughed. "Hey, no big deal, ladies." I reached out and pulled Eleanor to me, kissing her lightly. "It's all right," I said, "all you've done is tell the truth. Come on, let's go and see Katy Binns."

Half an hour later, we'd officially applied for membership, contingent upon my promised check clearing. Julie and Maddy, members already, had sponsored us. The four of us strolled along to Charlie's boat, chatting amiably. Putting my shorts and t-shirt back on before we cast off felt strange, after being naked so long. Eleanor felt the same way, grimacing when she caught my eye.

"You'll be ready at eight, Monday morning?" Madeleine said to Eleanor as we prepared to cast off.

"I will. Bob and I will be leaving the Lodge tomorrow afternoon."

"You won't need a ride? "said Julie.

Eleanor shook her head. "No, Bob will take me home."

"Okay," said Julie. "See ya." She waved as we moved slowly away from the dock, the breeze filling the sails as we made our way back to the Lodge landing.

"She likes you," said Eleanor as the waving figures of Julie and Madeleine slipped behind a headland.

"Maddy? I guess she does." I grinned. "Having a naked lady sliding down your prick usually indicates a certain measure of liking, in my experience."

Eleanor grinned back at me. "Yes, Maddy does, but I was talking about Julie."

"Nice girl."

"Yes, she is, and she's had a rotten time with men. Ask her out, Bob. I think you'll find she'll accept."

"What about us?"

"What about us? Bob, you're thirteen years younger than me. I love to have you fuck me, it's marvellous for my ego, but let's not fool ourselves. It isn't going to last."

"Possibly so, but I'm in no hurry to end it."

"Nor I, my dear. You're good for me. But I love my niece, and putting someone like you into her life feels right to me." She frowned suddenly.

"What?"

"You might not care for her."

"I like her, if that's what you mean. I think she's very attractive."

"So ask her out."

"You wouldn't mind?"

Eleanor smiled gently, leaning over to kiss me. "Wasn't it my idea? So why would I mind? Bob, I'm going to be in New York for a month. I'll be with Maddy, so I know I'll be having fun, but what about you?"

"I've got my hand and your picture."

Eleanor snorted. "Yes, but Julie's warmer, she's alive, and she likes you."

"I like her."

"Are you going to ask her out, then?"

"I will, if you're absolutely certain you don't mind."

"How many times do I have to tell you? I - do - not - mind!"

I held my hands up. "All right, already. I surrender."

"Good. Now kiss me." She grinned suddenly.

"What?"

"Tonight, after dinner, when we go to bed?"

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,355 Followers
12