Spoils of Victory: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,369 Followers

"Yes?"

"Take me from behind, Bob, doggy-style, like the animal I am."

"That, sweet Eleanor, will be a pleasure." I grinned. "The female human animal. Absolutely the best kind."

She growled deep in her throat and took my lip between her teeth, biting, softening the bite into a kiss.

She growled like an animal later, too, as my prick slid between her ass cheeks and into the superheated wetness of her pussy, pushing back against me as I bucked my hips against her, the two of us wet with sweat and animal passion in the hot summer night, until she gasped, her pussy contracting in spasms around my prick, stimulating my own climax, my seed jetting into her depths.

We collapsed together on the bed, gasping for air in the heat of the night, fingers twined. Still breathing hard, Eleanor rolled over and rested her chin on my chest, gazing into my eyes. She smiled.

"I'm going to miss you when I'm in New York."

"What do you think I'll be doing? Crochet?"

"No." She grinned. "Maybe giving Julie the benefit of that talented prick of yours, if she's lucky."

"If she's lucky? Don't you mean, if I'm lucky?"

Eleanor shrugged. "Maybe. I know she's not virgin, but I really have no idea whether the two of you will get on, at least not that well. I know she likes you, she told me so."

We showered then, giggling like children as we soaped each other, then collapsed into a sound, dreamless sleep as soon as we hit the bed. I don't know why, but we didn't make love next morning. Neither of us said anything, it was as if we were telepathic. We had a last sail on Charlie's boat, and by mid-afternoon were on our way home. I dropped Eleanor at the apartment she'd borrowed until her divorce was underway and took myself off to my own lonely apartment. I'd enjoyed my weekend with Eleanor, and I know she'd enjoyed it, too, but there was a feeling I couldn't shake off, a feeling of 'that's it, it's over.' I think I had the subconscious knowledge that I was too young for Eleanor, and that, however reluctantly, she felt the same way. Maybe that was why she was trying to push me towards Julie. I smiled to myself. I wouldn't take much pushing.

I threw my soiled clothes in the wash basket, grabbed a beer from the fridge and checked the answering machine. Two business messages. They could wait until tomorrow. I was just finishing making a note to remind myself when the phone rang again. I let the answering machine kick in as I wrote, and was taken by surprise by my caller.

"Hi, Bob. Um, it's Julie, Julie March. Aunt Elly introduced us at Teal Island, remember? You'll be wondering why I'm phoning. Um, I have the chance to borrow a sailboat next weekend. I don't know anyone else interested in sailing, and I was wondering, um, wondering whether maybe you'd like to come with me? Maybe show me the ropes? Oh, that sounds corny, doesn't it. I'm sorry. You know what I mean, I guess. Obviously, you don't have to come - "

I picked up the handset and pressed the stop button on the recorder. "Julie? Hi. I just got in."

"Oh. Hi, Bob." Her voice was hesitant. "I hope you don't think I'm being pushy, I mean, I know you can sail, and I have this offer of a boat next weekend. I'd love to accept, but I don't know anyone except you that actually knows which rope to pull." There was a nervous chuckle. "No compulsion, of course."

"Julie, I'd love to. Tell you what, why don't we have a drink sometime this week and discuss it?"

"Oh, yes! That would be great! I'm free any evening."

I glanced at my watch. Seven-forty. "Would that include tonight?"

There was a pause. "Yes, it would." There was a note of pleasure in her voice.

"Where do I collect you?"

"Drake Buildng. Tenth and Vine. Apartment seventeen."

"Give me twenty minutes. I'll collect you at eight."

"Eight-thirty would be better. A girl needs more time," she said, a teasing note in her voice.

"Eight-thirty it is. See you then." I hung up, whistling. Just time for a quick shower, and then a new beginning.

Maybe.

Thanks for reading this far. I hope you enjoyed my little tale. Feedback is always welcome and voting is just another mouse click. Please.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,369 Followers
12