Spoils Of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the soldiers maneuvered me into a fairly large room, which I decided must be the master bedroom. There was a king-sized bed along one wall and they made that our final destination. The transfer was very painful but it was finally accomplished and the towels were replaced with fresh ones, and in a bit the pain subsided considerably.

I heard the Lieutenant say, "Okay, we'll take two hour shifts with the prisoner, going alphabetically, except for Weaver. Whoever is on shift will change these towels every ten minutes. If he needs anything ... anything at all ... you will take care of it. Understand? Any questions?"

There were none. I shifted slightly to make sure I didn't put any pressure on my balls and then drifted off to sleep.

Wednesday, April 18: I didn't wake until the afternoon sun was streaming through the west side window. I was starved, I still stunk to high heaven, and I needed to relieve myself. I called to the guard, which turned out to be Melody Matthews.

Melody rushed to my side, her face showing concern. I told her what I needed and she asked if I thought I could get to the bathroom with her helping me. She helped me get my body turned around so I could ease my feet to the floor, then put my right arm around her shoulder and helped me to stand. I was dizzy for a bit but she stood very still in front of me, holding on for dear life so I didn't fall.

I began to take baby steps toward the room she pointed out and after a few minutes, eased myself around the corner into the room. Melody deposited me, not without some pain, on the commode. While I rested, she took off her uniform until she stood naked like me. She explained that she'd have to get in the shower with me to make sure I didn't fall.

When I was ready, she helped me back to my feet and into the shower stall. Fortunately it was large, slightly rectangular, and large enough for both of us. Melody propped me against the wall an let the warm spray cover me from head to toe while she applied shampoo to my hair and then soap to my entire body except for my scrotum. By the time the water began to turn cool, I was feeling human again.

Melody got me dried off and again seated on the closed commode while she dried herself. I knew I was getting well because I could not help but appreciate her curves. She didn't object when I put my hands around her hips and felt the shape of her bottom, nor when I fondled her bulbous breasts.

When we got back to the bed, someone she had called had changed the sheets and it felt nice and cool to slide in between them. Melody asked, "Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes, I would" I replied softly, crooking my finger at her. When she bent over me, I said, "I would like to eat your pussy."

That seemed to be the last thing in the world she expected. However when I repeated the request, she removed her pants, climbed onto my face and gave me access to her sweet delights. I became so engrossed in what I now considered to be one of the most desirable of all activities that I didn't know when Melody's soft tongue began to lick my semi-erect cock. It wasn't long before my member was standing at full attention trying to salute her talented tongue.

The more I ate pussy, the more I liked to eat pussy. Having learned with Nancy's cunt, I began to perfect my technique with Melody's sweet hole. Eagerly I worked up and down her slit, in and out of her hole, around and on her clit until she was quivering and quaking from several climaxes. In the meantime I had to admit that I had never felt anything so fabulous as her mouth on my cock.

She was bobbing her head up and down, taking a little over half of it before it hit the back of her mouth and she started over again. Suddenly my sore balls began to feel strange and then they started spitting stream after stream of hot lava into Melody's throat. At first I thought there was something wrong with me but then the magnificent feelings began to register on my brain ... there was no pain in my balls, only a sense of complete euphoria.

After the spurts stopped, Melody very tentatively cupped my balls in her hands. The sensation was indescribably delicious and my tongue made a longer-than-usual swipe through the crease between her legs. I spotted her puckered anus and jabbed my tongue at it, holding the soft round cheeks of her bottom open with both hands. That seemed to send her over the edge one last time, shivering and shaking like a leaf in an earthquake.

For the first time in my life, I actually lay with a woman when Melody rolled off me and turned to lay in my arms. She taught me how to kiss, how sweet it could be for our tongues to battle in her mouth ... or mine. How sweet it was to just lay against her soft, sweet-smelling body, to feel the heat of her along my own. How could anyone completely turn away from the attention of a woman for the rough affection of a man?

I was famished. When it was time for the changing of the guard, Melody had her replacement, Lisa Showalter go to the kitchen and bring me a big plate of food. While Lisa sat on the bed and talked to me about my experiences, I devoured the food like I hadn't eaten in a week.

When it came time for Lisa to change my towels, I asked her to fondle my dick. At first she was very wary of causing me additional injury but I finally convinced her that I was well enough for that, so she tried it. We found that the swelling in my balls had receded considerably and there was really must less pain in her touch than I had expected.

While Lisa checked me out, my hands roved over her legs and bottom and before she knew it, I had her naked and straddling my face. For the rest of the day, I spent a good deal of time with my tongue exploring the pussies of my guards, all of whom were quite willing to allow me to eat them, initially because their orders were to give me whatever I wanted and later because my tongue gave them pleasure they had been missing.

Still they would not let me go downstairs for dinner, instead bringing me a tray to eat in bed. By the time I had finished it and eaten Nancy, Melody, Lisa and Sara Lewis, the Lieutenant appeared and dismissed the guards for the night, but not before getting a report of my love for eating pussy.

Although the Lieutenant was obviously several years older than the other soldiers, she was still a very pretty woman with a very curvy body. She crawled into the sheets facing away from me, apparently with every intention of going to sleep immediately but I inched up behind her and began to fondle her.

After several soft sighs, she asked "What do you want?"

"Lieutenant, may I please eat your pussy?"

"Are you sure you want to do that? I must be more than double your age."

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant. I didn't know that would be a problem. Do you not like it anymore?"

"Are you kidding? I'd love to, but I don't ... don't want you to feel ... forced."

"Believe me, Lieutenant, I don't feel forced."

"Really? Well, let's see what we can do."

With that, she stood on the bed and, when I moved to my back in the middle of the bed, she straddled my face and very slowly lowered herself, carefully watching to see when my tongue and her pussy met. I tongue-washed her whole valley and then began to do those things that the soldiers had taught me. It was probably less than five minutes before she hissed "yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming" and squirted a little stream of sweet-tart juices onto my face.

When the orgasm passed, Cary could no longer support herself and was going to roll off me but I held onto her hips so that she had to lay on top of me. In the meantime, I kept my tongue working in her valley, nudging her clitty, exploring her lips and inside her cunt until she came again and again. After her third orgasm, she captured my cock and very tentatively sucked it into her mouth.

As she found out that I was not in any huge pain, she began sucking and bobbing with more authority, finally pushing her head down my shaft until the bulbous head was going in and out of her throat. It was magnificent, the best blow job anyone had given me. When my balls could wait no longer, Cary pushed her head down, clamped her lips around the base of my cock and took my cum directly into her throat. We went to sleep in each others arms after kissing several minutes.

Thursday, April 19: I awoke in the morning before reveille sounded. I was on my side facing Cary in the muted light of pre-dawn. I was startled to realize that she was wide awake and staring at me.

I said, "Good morning."

She replied, "Hi. How are you feeling?"

I took a quick mental inventory and said, "Great. Feels like most of the soreness is gone. How about you?"

"Me? Oh, honey, I feel wonderful. That was the best night I've had in years." Her hand touched my cock and I began to grow from flaccid to rigid.

I leaned over and kissed her lightly, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Nancy talked to me a little about how a cock goes into a pussy. Have you ever done that?"

"Oh, yeah, sugar. It's the greatest feeling on earth."

"Really? Would you show me how that's done?"

Cary propped herself up on one hand and gave me a puzzled look. "You really have never done that with a woman?"

"No, I've really never done that with anybody, let alone a woman."

She seemed to be lost in thought, then said, "Okay, but we'll have to be quick. I'll have to leave as soon as the horn sounds."

Like last night, she stood in the bed and had me lay on my back in the center of the bed. Then she straddled me but, unlike last night, she was facing me and when she eased herself down, her bottom was over my new erection. Carefully she used one hand to guide my cock to her crevasse, wiping the head up and down several time getting it covered with her juices, which seemed to already be flowing freely.

The feelings coming from the tip of my member where it entered her were absolutely wonderful. Very carefully, she eased herself down until she was laying on me and we spent the next 15 minutes simply kissing, rubbing each other, letting our fingertips explore the other's body. I could feel my dick completely surrounded by the most fantastic velvety glove, warm and moist and welcoming.

Then she supported herself on her hands and began to swing her bottom forward and back, up and down my shaft. She was slow and every time she finished a cycle she rocked back and forth so that my pubis would tease her clitty. Several minutes into it, she emitted a little scream, tossed her head back and shook for several seconds as she came. It took her another minute before she could resume her pace. In a few more minutes, she came again and then several minutes later. That's when she collapsed on my chest.

I'd heard enough talk among people in my years in hiding to know about the male dominant missionary position, although I was hoping there weren't a lot of nuances for me to pick up. I held onto Cary and rolled us over. She let her legs spread wide to the side and I found it so easy to slide my cock in and out of her. Remembering the pace she had set, I kept it slow and easy although my brain kept telling me to hammer it into her as fast and as hard as I could. I managed to stave off that urge.

I also remembered her rocking to nudge her clitty with each down-stroke so I tried to do the same thing, not sure if it was the right thing to do or not. The look on her face could mean extreme ecstasy or abject pain ... since her arm around my neck would not let me go, I took it as a sign that the look was ecstasy. In a few minutes, she began to toss her head violently from side to side, then became stiff as a board and began to shake. The waves lasted about 20 seconds and then she collapsed on the bed. She pulled me down for a kiss and then whispered "Fuck me hard, honey, I want you to get off inside me, okay?"

So I picked up the pace, still trying to nudge her clit on each stroke. A few minutes later my balls convulsed again and spit a load of cum into Cary's hot slick pussy. Then with both legs and both arms wrapped around me, she pulled me down on top of her and kissed me all over. She whispered "I've missed that so much, honey. And I don't remember it being that good even when I got it. Thanks for making me feel great!"

She got up and stuck her head out the door. "Lewis, go across the street and see if the captain can come over." I heard Lewis take off running.

Twenty minutes later, a woman with captain's bars on her shoulder pushed the door and walked in. Seeing Cary and me naked on the bed didn't seem to surprise her, not even with Cary holding my latest erection. Cary said "Captain, I highly recommend you try some of this. He's not a very experienced lover but I think you'll like him."

The captain, with Williams, Sara on her name tag was probably in her early to mid thirties and a little on the heavy side. She doffed her uniform and climbed into bed as Cary left on the other side. Sara lay on her back and seemed ready for me to climb on but I stopped with my face at her crotch, lifted her legs and asked "May I?" just before diving in. She was very dry but that changed quickly as my tongue explored her slit. It took me 15 minutes to get her to cum the first time and then I climbed up and stabbed my cock into her cunt before she had time to recover.

When she opened her eyes, I kissed her passionately and started to fuck her. Just short of an hour later, my balls unloaded inside her and set off her sixth orgasm and the captain wanted to know if I would take on the job of fucking a number of women to try to make babies. I said that I would do whatever I could to help.

The captain said "We're going to arrange to have some young ladies come to you. If you feel like mating with them, please do so as often as you like."

"Uh, Captain, what is mating?"

She looked puzzled, "That's what you just did with me. Making love. Fucking. Screwing. Its known by those names and many more. For us it boils down to you putting your sausage in a pussy and shooting your cum into her. That's what can make a woman pregnant. With the way the war between WOMEN and DADS has gone for so many years, our nation's population is really hurting ... on both sides. We have to try to find ways to make babies, to stir up new growth. Already we've skipped more than a generation with very few babies being born."

The captain and lieutenant left and a guard soon appeared with my breakfast. My three meals provided nice breaks for me throughout that day, as new guards (they really weren't guarding anything, but I didn't know what else to call them) appeared fairly regularly.

The women would enter the room and quickly disrobe. If I showed any interest in her, she offered herself to me for my pleasure. Each of them seemed to want my cock in her pussy and for me to cum inside her and I tried to oblige each one. I knew that I was producing less and less cum as the day went on but even the smallest consisted of four strong shots and a dribble and I seemed to be getting addicted to fucking pussies.

I loved exploring the women's curves, sucking her titties and kissing her lips but fucking her pussy was the ultimate pleasure. By the time Cary arrived to retire for the evening, I had fucked seven of the soldiers, not counting Cary and the captain. Still it didn't seem like I was forced to do anything or keep on a schedule. Every time I saw a naked woman, my cock just naturally seemed to be ready to check out her pussy.

Friday, April 20: I got up with Cary and she let me go to the dining room for mess. After breakfast, she met with a room full of soldiers that the captain had sent over. They were volunteers who happened to be in the fertile part of their monthly cycle. Cary explained that I had agreed to try to impregnate as many as I could for the cause.

Every woman knew the problem the nation faced and was anxious to participate in reversing the trend but there were a few who did not want to participate for one reason or another. Those women were to be excused unless their objection was simply sexual orientation, in which case they were to be impregnated anyway "but they didn't have to enjoy it." As it turns out nobody in the room opted out.

Because of my recent injury, Lt. Cooper told the squad that I would have to dictate the pace to begin with and then as I got better I should be able to perform more often. Until then the women waiting were instructed to do everything they could to make the situation conducive to successful screwing. The women who received a load of seed were to spend no less than the next hour on their backs with their bottoms raised to maximize their chances of getting pregnant.

By 7:30, I was in bed with Trish Soliano. At 9:30, my partner was Patty Carpenter. At 11:30, I was prodding Kitty Wells. After a short break for lunch, I was inside Lupe Lopez by 1:45. At 3:40, my partner was Frankie Weaver and at 5:30, it was Iris Fleming.

Note that Frankie Weaver was the corporal, now private, that attacked me. It turned out that she had been horribly mistreated as a young girl by a predominantly male population and she had come to hate all men and what they stood for. Under command, she came to my bed and let me fuck her. She even responded, somewhat reluctantly, to my tenderness as I tried to make her feel good and assured her that I understood, felt sympathy for her and held no grudge for what she did.

I took a dinner break at 7:15 and the captain said that I could take the rest of the night off but I asked for one more so at 7:43, I eased my cock into Merrie Paczki. At 8:35, four of the soldiers took me in a Hummer to the division HQ and by 9:10 I was plying the pussy of 42 year old Colonel Amanda Washington.

Saturday, April 21: I spent the night in the colonel's bed, as she taught me the doggy style fuck at 2:44 AM and then let her ride me to an orgasm just before Reveille. I grabbed a hasty bite at the HQ canteen and the soldiers took me back to our base. Cary congratulated me on screwing eight different women successfully and said that if as many as two of them got pregnant, it would be a great start.

Because of the timing of the monthly cycles, the rest of the squad would have to wait a few days so HQ had arranged for a group of soldiers from Company B to meet with me at first light. Cary explained the guidelines to them and we got underway, using a brand new arrangement in a house directly across the street. The whole house had been cleared out of soldiers and it was rearranged for my use ... and the women I screwed. There were mattresses set up in all the rooms with special padding so that the women could rest comfortably for the rest of the day before returning to their company.

We were even assigned a cook and KP crew to prepare and serve meals on site. WOMEN was going all out to make my situation as comfortable as possible and as conducive to successful impregnation as possible. Someone in HQ was acting as secretary to ensure that only fertile women came to my bed. I would be spending all my time in my new house from now on, even sleeping in my own bed, and three women would sleep with me in case I woke up in the night and wanted a piece of pussy.

I was pleased to note that my balls were virtually pain-free when I arose in the morning. Only if I pinched them a little did they show any signs of their mistreatment by the club. By the time nightfall arrived, I had generated ten loads of cum and deposited them in ten different women, all of whom were scattered around the house on various beds still. After evening mess, I fucked one more, rested an hour and then retired for the night with my quota of three females, one of whom I screwed immediately, making a total of twelve for the day.

Sunday, May 20: Colonel Washington came by to see me. At the time my partner was riding me slowly so I invited the Colonel to sit on my face and let me eat her out. While she sat and I licked her pussy, she told me that I had had a very successful first month, based on sheer numbers of women screwed. Given a slow start my first day and a day in mid-month when the officers mandated that I cut back the numbers that day to let my balls rest, I had screwed a total of 351 women. Now everyone would be anxiously awaiting the results to see how many got pregnant.