Spoils Of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Col. Washington said, "If you could keep up the good work, it would be a great help to the country. Even if none of the women get pregnant, your screwing the women has raised the moral of the entire division because every one now knows that it is possible to have sex with a man again, perhaps in the not too distant future."

Monday, June 18: I was visited by General Constance Albright at mid-morning ... she came in while I was plowing yet another private's pussy. She urged me to continue with my work while she watched.

The General said, "I wanted to personally congratulate you on your wonderful work for the country and announce that, for your first month's efforts a phenomenal 57% of your partners came up pregnant, a total of 200 women. That is an unusually high number of pregnancies from a first fuck but everyone is ecstatic about it and we hope the numbers will continue to be good."

I told her, "I will do my best."

Having finished with my current partner while the General talked, I asked "General, would you be my next partner?"

She said, "Having passed the change of life, I can not afford to waste your sperm on a lost cause, although I would have liked to fuck you just for the fun of being fucked again."

I asked, "Would you at least let me eat your pussy?"

The General's face lit up and she said, "I would be delighted."

She was soon propped naked in the middle of my bed, her legs splayed wide to her sides while my tongue and mouth savored her clit, pussy and anus and my hands massaged the General's big titties. It took me over twenty minutes to get her to her first orgasm but then she had four in the next fifteen minutes, finally begging me to stop. She seemed to be very happy when she left.

Friday, December 21: I had been screwing soldiers for a full eight months and had become quite a celebrity, in some circles at least. WOMEN had other men performing the same work around the country, of course, but I had received special awards on five occasions for having produced the highest number of new pregnancies in a month and the sixth award was in transit from the district.

Most of my partners had been with men at one time or another in the past, some married, many with boyfriends, some just banging any cock they could. But then there were the first timers, the virgins, and across the country there were thousands of them, having matured in the years since the war started but not having access to men to deflower them. It fell my lot to do that for hundreds of young women.

At first I had no clue how to do it other than like a bull in a china shop but Maria Garcia took me under her wing and explained what a woman was thinking and feeling before her first fuck. She gave me some great advice about getting the girl to relax and minimizing her pain at the moment of truth. It took a little more time but I spent time eating every one of those pussies to at least one climax before I punctured their hymen as gently as possible with a quick sharp stroke. The time spent paid off in some great sex.

Finding that I suffered when I took time off, I dedicated myself to screwing a full schedule of women every day and for the last seven months had fucked no less than 385 and no more than 391 in a calendar month. My average success rate for impregnation did indeed drop from that first month's 57% ... to a national best of 54.37%, roughly 210 newly pregnant women every single month. That meant that I had over 1600 buns in the oven and some of them were getting ready to deliver.

With the war having been reduced to a mostly mop up campaign and that in only a few of the more mountainous states, the WOMENs army in my state had taken on a police action and was working with a slowly growing civilian population to rebuild the country. It may never be what it once was but it wont be because I failed to try.

Its ironic I suppose that the single most pleasurable activity I could ever imagine also happens to fulfill my patriotic duty to the best of my ability. I love my country!

The End

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers