Spoils of War

Story Info
Maryam suffers the fate of a captured foe.
5k words
4.27
161.1k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rape is a powerful weapon. Not violent savage rape, but a rape that forces the victim to feel pleasure, to enjoy the touch, the caresses, the deliciously wicked words whispered in your ear, and then the penetration and deep long thrusts that follow and culminate in those elongated waves of pure sexual pleasure.

It is purely psychological, you use the person's mind and body against them, I had done this with Maryam. She thought her religious beliefs would save her, that she would not feel anything other than anger, rage, despair and disgust.

She was wrong.

I sat on the chair in the large tent, in the shadows watching, I heard her moans, long and low, and I watched.

The solider between her legs was deep in side of her, he thrust steadily, his face was wet with sweat, so was hers, her eyes were tightly closed and her scarf had moved to reveal her long dark brown hair.

The solider had tugged open her gown to reveal her pale heaving breasts, she had lovely breasts, large and rounded with deep pink aureoles that had been pinched, plucked, fondled and sucked.

"Oh God!" I heard her moan and I smiled faintly. The solider moved faster and faster inside of her, she arched her body, clawed at his back, her hips rose off the sturdy camp bed to meet his, he lowered his face to her breast, his sweat dripped onto her skin and he licked it away then he latched onto her heaving nipple with his mouth and her eyes shot open to reveal the glazed darkness of her pupils, her mouth formed into a delicious round "O" and she began to pump even harder against him, the solider sucked on the nipple, his tongue rolling around the swollen hardened flesh and then she came as did he, with a wail of unadulterated pleasure that shook the thick canvas walls of the tent.

She lay on the bed on her back, spent, her body heaving as the solider slid out off her and got to his feet, he pulled up up his pants, zipped them up with a quick flick of his hand, turned, saluted me and left the tent without even looking back.

"Did you enjoy that Maryam?" I asked from where I sat in the shadows.

She didn't look at me, she had closed her eyes again, her face was soaked in both her sweat and that of the solider who had just come inside of her.

"I hate you," she said in her own language, she had a sweet low voice, she was well educated, and had the beauty of her race, the profile of an Empress, long thin nose, high vaulted cheek bones the long limbs coupled with rounded firm hips, the ever so honey hinted skin that was milky white where the sun had not touched it; her breasts were equally rounded and firm and her and she had long slender fingers, delicate but strong, she had fought hard in the beginning, not wanting to have her body betray her but she was a captive, my prisoner, and I had all the time in the world to break her and she knew it. She would have preferred me to be brutal, but we had not used physical brutality on her, we had been slow, gentle, and constant, bit by bit we broke down her defenses, stripped away her pride, her dignity, her self-righteous rage.

She didn't have the courage to take her own life, few people do, perhaps she would have done if we had treated her savagely, true she was being raped but not in the way she had expected, what I had done, I had done in such a way it confused her, and she hated me for it, because I had tapped into a sexual need that she wasn't even aware was inside of her and now it was awake and demanded to sated despite her attempts to crush it from within.

She had raised to be a good girl, a respectable girl who obeyed her father and if he was not there then obey her older brothers, physical pleasure was not something had been aware of, even her mother had not told her exactly what to expect on her wedding night when it happened though she heard whispers and had some idea as most girls do, even those who live sheltered constrained lives.

Her virginity had been taken by my Sergeant who knew how to please a woman in bed, he had his orders and he had followed them to the letter and now two months on from the day she had been captured, she was being forced to face her own physical weakness for the pleasures of the flesh.

"Love, hate," I mused from where I sat my arms folded across my chest, "Both the same really."

"You are a woman too!" she spat from where she lay, "And you let this happen!"

I smiled, she often threw my sex at me, that I was a woman who allowed men to rape an innocent young girl, yes she had been raped, but she had succumbed to the needs of her body in the end, as I knew she would, the flesh was weak even though her spirit was strong.

"You were the price your brothers had to pay for what they did,"I said patiently, "Be glad they think you are dead, we have let them mourn you, grieve for you, you can never go back, they wouldn't want you any way, not after your time with us being used as a mattress but even more so not knowing who the father of your child is either."

She went still on the bed at my words, slowly she turned her head toward me, her eyes huge, and filled with shock.

I smiled again, "Maryam," I said gently, "You don't think you can avoid getting pregnant do you? My men have been fucking you every single day for the last two months now, you are probably pregnant right already."

Her hand instinctively went to her belly which at was still seemed flat but I had noticed an ever so soft roundness to it, and my own female instincts told me that Maryam was well and truly in the family way.

"I can't have this baby," she said frantically and struggled to sit up on the bed, tears filled her eyes and slid down her face.

"Yes you can and you will," I said calmly, "Because you want to be a mother, and because you have no choice, you won't do anything silly because you know it would be a sin, not to mention the fact you have enjoyed yourself even though you have also hated it, paradoxes are wonderful things, don't you thing?"

"I hate you!" she sobbed as more tears, sweat and snot ran down her face.

"I know you do," I said gently, "Now lie back down on the bed, you know you haven't finished, you don't finish until midnight, you know the rules."

Her hand went to her belly again and the fear in her eyes was fear for the child in her belly. I laughed.

"I thought you didn't want to have this baby," I mocked her and she cursed me, scrambling to her feet, her long black cloak billowing out like the wings of a giant vampire bat.

She came for me with a shriek of maternal fury, her fingers aiming for my face.

I got to my feet and quickly stepped out of the shadows, like my men I was dressed in sandy colored combat fatigues, and like my men I was more than capable of defending myself.

I caught both her clawing hands with ease and subdued her with minimal pain or discomfort, she swore, cursed and cried as I pinned her arms behind her back and forced her head almost down into the sandy floor beneath us.

I let her rant and rave until all the fight was drained out of her for the time being and then I spoke, slowly and precisely.

"Our bodies betray us Maryam, it's a fact of nature, you might hate what is being done to you on one level, but the pleasure it brings is very powerful as well you know, we are all sexual beings, with needs that both frighten and delight us, you struggle with your desires, what you want."

"No one wants to be raped," her voice was muffled and I let her go then, she lay face down in the sand for a moment, then she sat up, and brushed her face with her hand, realized the scarf part of her cape was showing her hair and hastily pulled it over her head.

"No, they don't," I agreed from where I still, hands at my side, looking down at her kneeling in the sand, "People have fantasies but they don't want the reality which is understandable, with you though, you have given into your bodily desires, it was bound to happen, our bodies are made this way, made for pleasure, some people can control their needs and desires but you are young, and inexperienced, all I did was bring your desires to the surface and now they are being met by my men and you like it, you also hate it but you also love it."

"I hate it!" she spat out and I laughed.

"No you don't, on one level yes, but on the level that counts you like it, even love it, because you know there is more in the way of bodily satisfaction that you can have, more pleasure, in ways you can't even being to imagine except in a part of your brain that is so ancient it has been locked way, you see Maryam when we were savages, women had to procreate to survive, they weren't monogamous, they fucked men to provide them with the best seed to sire their children, one woman would could have ten children and ten different fathers, she did it to survive and to help her do it, it was made pleasurable, you don't know what your body is truly capable of if you awaken the savage inside of you, like I said, I can prove my theory to you if you want."

She looked up at me, startled, I smiled down at her.

"I don't believe you," she said, "It's not possible!"

"I'll make a deal with you," I said taking her by surprise, "If I can prove what I have just said then you will accept your fate as an army whore willingly, if I don't prove to you what I say is the truth, I will arrange for you to have an abortion, get the Doctor to sew your hymen up, and arrange for you to be miraculously found safe and sound in hiding and returned to your family, unsullied and without anyone knowing you have been an army camp whore for the last few months."

She snorted with disdain at my offer, "You wouldn't keep your promise," she said.

"Oh I would," I said and she heard the truth in my words, "I am a lot of things Maryam but I don't lie."

She stared at me, long and hard, her dark brown eyes taking in my bright blue ones which were odd to her for my skin was scorched by the sun, I tanned easily, and my hair which was fair naturally was bleached white blond by the desert sun.

She was sure I couldn't prove to her that she really enjoyed what had been happening to her over the last few months, her body was only reacting to stimulation, not some sort of primordial gene that lay dormant within her being, I would have to convince her what I said was the truth and she did not think that was possible. People were more than just flesh and blood, if they weren't, then what was their purpose in life?

I think she thought I was mad at that moment and that I had over played my hand so she nodded her head, and agreed to my deal.

Of course I won, I won because I know how the human mind works, I understand people on a base level, I know what makes most of them tick, I have been a people watcher all my life, and I have seen life in all its wonderful and terrible extremes and I know that within all of us is our savage ancestors, all we have to do is awaken it and once awakened it can never be lain to rest.

Maryam was only a young girl of 18, she had lived a sheltered life, true she had been indoctrinated into religious fanaticism by her family but she was inexperienced, not only inexperienced but spoilt too, her family had petted and loved her, and her world was small, narrow and confined to the point that it blinded her to the reality beyond the end of her nose.

She was not really stupid though, she knew the truth when she saw it, and in knowing the truth, she would have to accept it and its inevitability.

She did underestimate me which I knew she would do, the arrogance of youth so often plays a big part in a person's downfall. She saw this later on, and though she still hated me, she accepted her fate as I knew she would because truth brings wisdom, and with wisdom comes maturity and a knowledge that once you have opened certain doors in your life you can never lock them, all you can do is close them and hope no one pushes them open again to reveal all that you are within.

So how did I prove my theory to her? It was easy really, what I did was deprive her of human contact, made her afraid, used reverse psychology on her but ultimately my secret weapon was her own changing body, that and the savage I had seen lying beneath a veneer of religious respectability.

By suppressing what is a natural instinct in a person, i.e. the need to feel pleasure from self stimulation or with help from others her own people had condemned her, by making sex a secret and a sin they had laid waste to their own sons and daughters.

I put her in an air-conditioned sound proofed room in a bunker that was under my command, turned off all the lights and she saw no one at all for many days, she had a latrine in the corner of the room, a mattress to sleep on, a sink with a tap and she was given food though a hatch in the door and after several long days of silence, of constant darkness and of course of sheer boredom she was begging me to let her out.

I didn't of course, and she cursed and cried, told me I was not keeping my part of the deal, but to no avail, on the 18h day, she got a visitor, not me, but one of my men, he came into the darkened room, and offered her his company but at a price.

Maryam eventually paid the price, she was going mad in the tiny room, she spent most of her time crying and cursing me and also cursing herself for being so stupid, she had fallen into my trap and she knew it.

She held out for as long as she could, which wasn't long, she didn't have that sort of mental strength, spoilt sexually repressed girls don't and though she tried to control the situation she was in, she wasn't able to.

My men had forced her in the past but they had never really physically hurt her, this time the rules were turned on their head.

The solider was rough with her, pulling her scarf off her head in the darkness and then pushing her to her knees and ordering her to suck on his cock. She protested, called him a bastard, and a dog and he laughed as he left her sprawled on the mattress after slapping her face and as he left he told her that she was going to stay in the bunker forever and she was an fool for thinking I would honour my part of the bargain.

She didn't believe him at first, but she was disorientated and she had lost track of time, she had no idea how long she had been in the room, and when he returned she cursed him again and he laughed again, slapping and pinching her but not trying to force her to have sex which bewildered her because he could have overpowered her if he had wanted too.

The sixth time he came into the room, she tried to scratch his face when he called her a piece of fuck flesh, he knocked her hands to one side, she couldn't see him properly in the darkness, but he was more than aware of her, and then she was squealing as her cape was ripped open and his hands were on her breasts.

She struggled like mad, but only briefly because he kicked her legs from under her and she ended up on her back on the mattress, she squealed in surprise and wasn't able to stop him from latching onto one of her nipples with his mouth and when he started to suck her whole body went into a giant spasm that literally took her breath away. Maryam wasn't to know that her breasts were undergoing radical change because they were getting ready to produce milk for the baby she would have in the next few months.

They were sensitive to the touch, her whole body was in flux, she was in a nutshell a walking, living breathing hormone that needed pleasure.

Maryam was so shocked by the sensation she stopped struggling, the man on top of her sucked one nipple and fondled the other, quite roughly in fact but she found the sensation overwhelmingly pleasurable and then she heard a long low groan, and it was coming from her own mouth!

Her brain fired up then and she feebly tried to push the man off her but his mouth increased the pressure on her nipple, sucking, licking and nuzzling and she was overwhelmed by her body's response and the waves running through her from the tips of her toes to the top of her head.

When he stopped she was so dizzy she didn't know what to do. He roughly pulled her onto her knees and said.

"Now it's your turn."

She found herself fumbling in the dark, he didn't help her, he slapped her face and made her cry but she didn't protest when he pulled off her headscarf, and without delay she obeyed his harsh words to suck his cock. She suckled it as he had recently suckled her on her nipples, not only suckled it but she founding herself using her tongue to massage the long curved member, and at his command had rolled her tongue around his balls, and had kissed them, he was rock hard, hot, slippery and tasted of sweat and mint, and finally he slid out of her mouth and said in the darkness, in a slightly ragged voice.

"Over your face or over your tits?"

She was dazed as she replied, "Over my face."

He slapped her face again, "Say please!" he ordered her.

"Please" she said.

"Please what?"

"Please come over my face," she choked out.

As it was his cum ran down her face and onto her breasts and then he made her lick him clean, and then he left her lying on the mattress crying softly because she had shamed herself by letting him degrade her in such a terrible way. She couldn't understand what had come over her, she was in total shock.

He didn't come back but three others did and they took up where he left off, sharing her on the mattress, arousing her still hormone filled body to a point where she thought she was going to pass out.

She found herself lying on top of one man, her cunt contracting around his swollen cock as it thrust up into her body whilst the second man was behind her on his knees, she could feel them both, and the sensation was electrifying, their ribbed cocks rubbed through the thin membrane that separated her vagina from her anus and she felt like she was going to explode from the inside out.

The third man in the trio was in her mouth, and she was sucking him as she had sucked on the first man. Her mouth felt huge, like it was on elastic, in fact her whole body felt like it was elastic.

The man beneath her was sucking on her nipples, and she was gurgling, unable to speak for her mouth was full of the third man's huge cock but she liked it, and she rolled her tongue over his member and remembered with hot shame how she had felt when the first man had cum over face and how she wanted this man to do the same. She was glad she couldn't speak because she knew in her heart she would voice her desires, she kept the cock in her mouth almost desperately for she knew she wanted to be heard and heard in a way that no woman of her merit, class and religious should ever be heard, least of all by men like these.

"You are one hell of an army whore " the man who was behind her humping her undulating buttocks whispered in her ear suddenly and she felt her groin contract and spasm at his words.

As he spoke the man under her gave a grunting laugh and said horsely, "Our army whore is lactating, I'm going to suck her titties dry and fill her cunt full of so much spunk she will think she's been flooded by a burst dam!"

The man behind her laughed too "Hey Jack, let's see if we can drown and choke this whore three ways!"

The man in Maryam's mouth laughed and began to thrust harder down her throat, her eyes bulged under the pressure, her lips were moving rapidly over his huge member, and she could barely breathe but she was still sucking, and her tongue was now wrapped around a pair of huge balls that were throbbing under each stroke of her tongue, and her gurgling was now long drawn out groans.

They came at the same time, and she did almost drown and choke, her cunt was filled to overflowing, as was her bottom, the man behind her hammered his cock so hard in her butt she was sure he was going to meet Jack in her mouth, and she had to swallow long and hard to accommodate all the cum that gushed out of Jack's cock, especially when he bellowed at her to suck every last drop out of it.

12