Spoils of War - the Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked scared to death, swallowed and said, "I've never..."

I smiled. "I know, meine liebe, but you will learn quickly enough." Nodding again, he smiled nervously. Then he surprised me. Normally cock virgins just crouch straight down and get on with it.; Mikey worked his way down my body. As he sucked on my throat, then trailed his tongue down to my chest, I imagined him fantasising himself with his footballer for so many years, and now putting into practise with me what he'd seen himself doing with that boy. I sighed happily as his warm mouth closed over my breast, his tongue caressing my nipple. His hand still gripped my cock, gently, and he slowly pumped his fingers up and down me, sliding my foreskin. His tongue continued its way down my body, investigated my navel, then trailed across my pubic hair.

Again he surprised me. He didn't just take me straight onto his mouth. His lips left me for a moment and, even though I had my eyes closed, I could see him gazing at me, taking his first long look at another man's penis close up – his lover's penis. Then I shuddered as his tongue stroked along the top of my prick, from tip to stem than back. Then he rolled it around the tip and repeated the movement on the underside, continuing onto my balls and stroking his tongue right underneath them and onto my perineum. I almost wondered if he'd been lying to me about being with a man before. On the way back up my cock he rolled his tongue around it, as if he was painting the red stripe on a barber's pole. Finally, I gasped with pleasure as his warm, soft mouth closed over me and slid down the length of my prick.

Mikey's instinctive talent for what he was doing, together with the knowledge that this boy I had seduced was a complete virgin, had an amazing effect on me. He had been sucking me for no more than a minute when I felt my stomach tightening and knew I was about to shoot my load. I think Mikey sensed it too, and increased the power with which he was pumping his lips on my shaft. I thought he might pull away when I started to cum, so I wrapped my hands around his head, pulling him hard onto me, as I shot my love juices into his mouth. When I finished he rolled off me and swallowed, then gasped. I pulled him up to the top of the bed, gave him a sip of water then a loving, grateful kiss. Stroking his nose I whispered coyly, "Are you sure you haven't done that before, meine engel?"

He shook his head, and gazed into my eyes. "No, but...Jeez, I didn't imagine it'd be like that." He grabbed my head in his hands and pulled me onto him, kissing me hungrily. I manoeuvred my body on top of his and stroked his cock and balls with mine, almost overwhelmed by his passion. After a few minutes of kissing and stroking, he said, "I have to be back at base by 1800".

That still gave us more than an hour. I licked his chin, and whispered, "So, leibling, will you let me fuck you now?"

He gazed into my eyes, and whispered, "God, yes." I rolled him onto his belly and spread his legs wide, then I lay along his back, kissing the back of his neck and his hair. I spat on two of my fingers and pushed them inside him, to lubricate his passage. Then I eased his slim butt cheeks apart with my fingers; my painfully stiff cock naturally settled between them. I moved forward and, slowly, pushed my prick into his ass. He was incredibly, wonderfully tight. He gasped at one point, and I stopped and asked if it was okay. He looked back at me over his shoulder, his eyes half-closed with passion. "Yeah, it's...it feels amazing."

Having pushed all the way in, I rested there for a moment, letting him get really used to the sensation. I held his hand, kissed and licked the back of his neck, and whispered love into his ear as I nibbled his lobe. Then I began to fuck him, slowly at first, pulling almost all the way out then pushing forcefully back into him. He gave a delightful, grunting breath with each forward stroke. I eased him onto his knees, and reached a hand between his legs. I held his balls, squeezing and caressing them as I fucked him, extending a finger to stroke the underside of his cock. I felt my orgasm building up and whispered, "Here it comes, liebling." He groaned in acknowledgement, and pushed back hard at me as I exploded into his ass. We didn't have time for Mikey to fuck me in return that day, but he did the next time we got together. I lay on my back, with my legs on his shoulders while he hammered into me with powerful strokes, his face contorting with pleasure as his balls slapped against me and he shot his cum inside me.

It's six weeks now since that night in the picture house, and Mikey's become the most skilled lover I've ever broken in. He adores shower sex, then long, passionate lovemaking on my bed. He's said that when he goes home he's going to break off with Deena. That would be sad, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes through with it: his cock is made for ass, not for pussy. I don't know how long it will be until Mikey ships back to the States, but until he does I cherish every moment with him. And when he goes, well, there are always plenty of pretty young GIs in my bar, and always one or two looking for something, but not quite sure what it is.

12