Spoilt for Choice Ch. 2

Story Info
He plays with two hot exhibitionists.
1.9k words
4.55
30.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers

"Well, I suppose I should buy the two of you a drink, after all that," I laughed. "By the way, my name's Laszlo."

"I'm Kim," the tall girl replied, "Oh, and my wobbly little friend is Sammi."

Sammi put two fingers into the top of her T-shirt and stretched it up over her exposed breasts, but then adjusted it carefully to show just a fraction of dark areola. The wide neck of the shirt allowed a great deal of plump breast to be seen, especially as Sammi was a good 8 inches shorter than me.

"If you've got 'em, show 'em off, huh, Sammi?" laughed her friend.

"I'm impressed so far with both of you as exhibitionists," I said.

"Me?" exclaimed Kim. "What have I done? It's Sammi who went overboard on the dance floor."

"With a little help from you and I," I winked at her.

We went upstairs to the balcony overlooking the dancefloor and I found us some bar stools. While the girls went off to the bathroom together I ordered a round of vodkas. As they returned, I could see Sammi had zipped up her pants but, pleasingly, had skillfully arranged to show even more cleavage; her tits moved precariously with every step she took in her strappy high heels. Kim's hips swayed as she walked in her platforms and, somehow, her skirt had less movement in it, as if it were tighter and shorter. Her midriff was taut, and her small breasts jiggled neatly under her black lace crop top.

As they took their seats and we started our drinks, Sammi said, "When you came over to us on the dancefloor, we were wondering how far you'd go. Far enough it seems."

"And the night is young - and so are we," I said, almost blushing at using such a terrible cliché.

"I'm glad," Sammi said, "you found us a seat. We've been fighting off the guys all the way to the ladies and back."

"Well, I'm glad you did; I noticed you certainly had an appreciative audience," I said, looking down admiringly as Kim crossed her slender legs and dangled one shoe off the end of her painted toes.

We talked for about fifteen minutes like this, laughing together. Sammi was one of those very tactile people; she was constantly reaching across me to grab Kim's arm when she made a point, her tits brushing against my arm and chest, ensuring my hard-on stayed hard. She knew that every time she did this, I'd look down her cleavage. A few times, we caught each other's eyes and smiled; once or twice, she ostentatiously 'adjusted' her top to ensure that she was showing as much as possible.

She would also put her hand on my thigh as we chatted, occasionally quite high up near my hip. After a while, her hand stayed there and I could feel her fingernails stretching toward my rock-hard cock in my pants.

"Oooh, Kim," Sammi cooed, "Someone's getting all excited."

"Trust you to notice," laughed Kim. "I'll do my best to distract him."

She stood up off her stool, pressed herself up close against my side and kissed my neck seductively once or twice. I could feel the softness of her breast against my arm and her hip joined mine tightly. I circled her slim waist with my arm, drew her closer and toyed with the buttons holding the slit of her skirt together. As I caressed Kim's upper thigh, Sammi and I continued chatting. She was stroking my hard-on skilfully - it was clearly outlined against my thigh through the thin stretchy fabric of my pants.

The club was dark enough that nobody could see what was going on, so I got a little bolder. Spreading my legs wide, I moved Kim so she was standing between my legs, off a little to my left. I could feel the pressure of her butt against my inside thigh; she glanced at me, gave her butt a little wiggle, giggled and said something to Sammi.

My hand was circling her waist and I started to stroke her belly, lower and lower, until I was at the waistband of her skirt, which I began pushing down gradually. She made no objection and swayed gently from side to side, in time with the beat of the dancefloor. To all external appearances, she was just a girl in a very skimpy skirt standing nonchalantly between her boyfriend's legs, enjoying the music with her friend.

Sammi talked on, recounting some of her previous exhibitionistic experiences. All I could do was nod and say, "Uh-uh" and "Mmm," to her stories as I could feel her dextrous fingers at work, slowly unbuttoning my pants. What was probably a minute felt like ten and, finally, my cock was free, sticking straight up. Sammi took a sip of her cool drink, lowered her head and, briefly, rolled her tongue and lips around the head of my cock. Any longer and I would have burst right there on the spot. But I could see she had other ideas.

"Kim," she said to her friend, "lean back. We can't see the dancefloor."

Kim leaned back into me, my cock pressing against her delicious butt. She turned her head to say, "Mmmm, that feels nice" before facing forward again and giving her butt an almost imperceptible wriggle. The slit of her skirt was against her hip and I started to turn it rearwards. Again, there was no objection from Kim - indeed, she sucked her belly in a little to allow her skirt to move freely until the smooth globes of her butt were facing me. With a little shock, it registered that she wore nothing under her skirt.

I felt very self-conscious for a moment, sitting there with this slim girl's soft bare butt pressing into me from the front, her friend leaning her tits and cleavage into me at every opportunity, her hand gripping my cock. The self-consciousness caused my erection to flag a little, but a sudden movement from Kim soon brought it straight back. She leaned forward from the waist, as if to pick something up off the floor. In the moment it took to do this, I saw her pussy lips exposed clearly, wisps of pubic hair moistened and hiding little.

Sammi's hand still held my cock and she angled it forward, so that as Kim stood up straight, the tip of my cock met her butt cheeks. She pushed hard backwards but, as she raised herself up on the balls of her feet even higher than she already was on her strappy sandals, my cock found a place between her legs. Kim pushed her hips gently backwards and forwards, her pussy lips moistening the length of my shaft. My cock is average in size but, right then, it felt a foot long.

I could see that Sammi was hugely turned on by all of this. Her fingers were stroking the edges of her t shirt and she started to pull and twist her erect nipples one at a time. A couple sitting to the left of us had noticed Sammi and the guy, in particular, was captivated. It was almost as if Sammi's tits were the perfect foil to what Kim and I were doing: while Sammi was on show, nobody would notice a thing.

I felt Kim's hand press the head of my cock into her pussy. I'm normally a safe-sex kind of guy but, in this situation, I didn't even stop to ask myself whether there were any risks in fucking an almost naked girl in a bar. Kim was almost as tall as me but, nevertheless, needed to be on her toes for me to enter her and, as she leaned further forward, her hands clutched the balcony rail for balance. Once a couple of inches were inside her, she started to gyrate, as if she were dancing. Her pussy clenched the head of my cock and she started to slowly slide onto me.

Sammi was flirting outrageously with the guy nearby, whose girlfriend was watching her antics with disapproval. Sammi's front zipper had come down a few inches and quite a bit of her midriff was showing as she danced absentmindedly, glancing over to the couple from time to time. One wet hand was lazily squeezing her nipples alternately and parts of her white top were slowly becoming transparent. Sammi pretended there was nothing amiss and danced strategically in the line of sight between the other couple and Kim and I.

Kim's upper body was almost horizontal now, her arms folded and leaning on the balcony rail. Her fully exposed pussy was riding backwards and forwards and, every now and then, I'd withdraw completely and hold her still. When I did this, she'd turn around with a look that said, "Stop teasing me!."

From my viewpoint, all I could see was a slim naked girl bucking in front of me in high heeled platforms, with a narrow band of fabric around her waist and another one bunched up around her breasts. I noticed a couple of guys down on the dancefloor look up; even through the darkness and strobe lighting, they could evidently see Kim's slender legs parted up to her pussy, teetering in her strappy shoes.

My right hand curled around her hip and found her so wet, my fingers easily swirled around her clit as we moved backward and forward in unison. Her arms were on the balcony rail and one hand was pinching her nipples through the light fabric of her top. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten and release, repeatedly, and I knew she was coming. Thinking not just of pregnancy, I forced myself to mentally disengage so I wouldn't cum. Her pussy gripped me tight and Kim yelled above the music: a long, moaning wail which caused several dancers to look upward.

Her hand left her nipple and pulled me tight and kept me inside her for a moment or two. My cock was throbbing and felt twice its normal thickness inside her. I knew that if I moved a millimetre I'd cum straight away. So I held her tight as well, bending her over that railing until I had the discipline to withdraw from her.

She stood upright and turned to face me, adjusting her skirt so that the slit had turned to the front, although off to one side, just hiding her pussy from view. She wiped her upper thighs with one hand and licked her fingers one by one.

"Hmmm. You didn't cum," she said accusingly, but with a smile.

"Just saving myself up," I replied.

"I wonder what for?." Her question was addressed to Sammi who, by now, had finished provoking the couple nearby and was staring at us both with a sluttishly disheveled look about her: pants undone several inches, standing with her legs apart precariously on her high heels, and her dark nipples clearly erect and visible through her badly stretched low-cut top.

Sammi looked from Kim to I and said, "Well, you two have had your fun - for the time being, anyhow. It's time we had a dance together."

As we followed Sammi downstairs in her perilous heels, and I watched her delicious butt wiggle from side to side in her tight pants and her wobbling tits almost overflowing her low-cut top, I smiled to myself in the certainty that tonight had a long way left to run.

Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers