Spoilt, Rich and Horny

Story Info
Woman organises two men to rape her.
6.3k words
3.95
47.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kylie and I'm going to share a secret with you. Don't try to understand me, just follow my sexy story.

I don't know why I'm like I am but it's me so just accept me. I know so many people will think I'm a perverted slut but that's just because what I do is so diametrically opposed to their view of what a woman should be like. Why should they tell me what I should be able to do?

Yesterday, you need to know about yesterday, it's when things changed. It was the day I'd been waiting for, and honestly, it was exactly as I wanted it to be. I controlled exactly how I was going to be taken and I was forced to do so many things that I could never do unless I was forced to do them.

So becoming 21 yesterday meant I came into my inheritance. Now I'm exactly the type of person as so many people dream about being - I'm a rich spoilt young horny woman. That means I'm self centred and as you'd expect I'm very fussy about how I want to be satisfied. Life is just too short to waste time on boring kissing and cuddling when I can just have a man force me to do lots of filthy dirty disgusting perverted acts. I've never swallowed that 'good girl' bullshit. Who's got a right to tell me how I should act?

When my PA, whose name is Helen, asked me how I wanted to celebrate turning 21 I passed her the sheet of paper that lay out my instructions. She found the two men that fitted my description and she contacted them, and got them to agree to what I wanted. I had already organised for my lawyer to draw a contract that would give me what I wanted and would make sure these men didn't suffer the indignity of any criminal charges for what they were about to do for me.

And for those of you reading this and thinking what a fat horrible bitch I must be to need to be like this, well, you're just completely wrong. Last time I walked the red carpet at the Oscars ceremony I was voted on their facebook page as the sexiest young woman who attended. What would you expect? I expected that, after all the designer dress of sheer silk showed a lot more than many others dared expose.

So many boring prudish women controlled by the sexually conservative media. Most commentators agreed that they could see my nipples clearly through the dress and all their arguments about whether I had shaved all my body hair made me laugh.

So many drooling men and women, so many offers of fun afterwards, but nothing too delightful to entice a pervert like me. Little do they know what kind of fun I'm really into those boring twisted inhibited people who don't like my free and easy attitude.

So what happened yesterday? Well it all started about 6am which was only a little earlier than I'd expected. I hadn't really slept all that well. Thinking about what was going to happen meant I'd fantasised and masturbated when I got into bed the night before, but I was too excited to go to sleep; even after I'd had the most mind blowing orgasm from imagining what was going to happen to me.

I had not been able to resist playing with myself. Once in bed I had brought my right hand between my legs and absently began to rub the soft slit of my already gushing pussy. Next I separated my pussy lips with my fingers, exploring my intimate parts.

I then reached under my pillow and grabbed my favourite vibrator called George. Using George I slid him down across my tummy until I found my pussy's entrance, and then I gently pushed him deep inside me. Certainly I had not been expecting to feel him slide in so easily but given how moist I was I guess I found my pussy like a gaping hole that night. I began to roughly spear myself using George; to drive him deep inside my pussy.

There was no pain, and my juicy pussy meant George found no distinct level of resistance and tightness. I brought the finger of my left hand to my clit, and began to gently rub around it. If you're a woman you'll know I began to feel that familiar warmth deep in my belly, and the muscles of my pussy began throbbing rhythmically.

I couldn't stop myself, so I circled my finger directly around my taunt clit, and released a soft gasp at the satisfying feeling it produced. My pussy began throbbing more insistently, clenching at George with lustful passion, and because I was so horny I quickly felt my orgasm fill my mind as George vibrated inside my pussy while I strummed my clit with my finger. It was satisfying but a part of me craved to be filled with something else. Something silky smooth and hard, that's what I want inside me, spurting and pulsating into me.

So at about 6am when I was in that half sleep and half awake state, I heard the window opening. I knew something was happening so I opened my eyes and saw the first man coming through my open window. I watched him turn to someone who was obviously behind him. Later I was to discover that this first man's name was Doug.

Doug looked like he'd spent most of his waking life in a gym. He glowed fit and healthy. Wow, he must be in his early 30s; what a hunk! His short blond hair had me already transfixed was lustful anticipation.

"Come on Steve, don't take all bloody day mate, this isn't a game. Get in here quickly and help me tie her up," I heard Doug say to the man behind him.

"Come over here and grab her, and hold her down," I heard Doug say to Steve."

"Why are you guys here?" I stupidly asked.

Doug cocked his head towards me and lifted an eyebrow in the mode of a facial query that reflected back the absurdity of my question.

"Like you don't know hottie. We're here to have lots of fun with you," Doug laughed.

I looked around wildly and thought about whether I could make it out the door before they could grab me.

"Kylie, don't you dare move or you'll just make it worse for yourself," said Doug.

"How do you know my name," I asked.

"Another silly question, Kylie please no more questions," instructed Doug.

Then he gestured by making a fist and hitting his fist into his hand. It was such a hard smack as his fist smashed into his hand.

"Remember if you don't do as I tell you, you're going to regret it," threatened Doug.

I thought to myself, the last thing I want is his fist landing somewhere on my body. I didn't like pain and the thought of being hit was enough to make me as compliant as they wanted.

"Okay, I'll do as you ask, just be nice and don't hurt me," I pleaded.

Doug moved towards the end of my bed. I lay there just watching them take control of me and my bedroom.

"Get on her now," Doug yelled at Steve.

And while I was thinking about all that was taking place, I was too slow to react. They were both close to my bed. And, before I knew what was happening Steve was on top of my chest.

Steve grabbed my arms as he sat on my chest and held them down on my bed. I was pinned to the bed. I looked up into Steve's face. Steve looked so much like my gorgeous hot first boyfriend Mike (it made me swoon just thinking about what a dishy looking guy Steve was).

As Steve held me down by my arms, I felt Doug grab hold of my legs. Then Doug used his right leg to hold down my legs. Then I felt Doug quickly grab hold of my panties, and before I knew what was happening he had them down around my ankles. It was all done in an instant. I felt my whole body burning in humiliation that these two men could see my naked pussy.

"You smell good enough to eat," Steve muttered softly, planting a kiss on my neck.

My heart pounded in anticipation; to his sudden close proximity, and I found that the cool, masculine scent of Steve as he sat on my chest was making me very aroused.

Steve scent was like a magical sexual potion, drugging me into a dark sexual arousal. I tried to pull away from him but I couldn't get my arms free. I was so out-of-control I wanted to wrap my arms tightly around my body, to protect myself from my burning desire for Steve's body.

Steve then started stroking my breasts through my nightdress. As if I'd been shocked by his caress, I tried to jerk away from his touch, or to turn my body away from him, but the strain of his weight burned on my chest and I couldn't move more than a few inches in any direction, even if I tried really hard.

I was then horrified beyond description to feel my nipples respond to the Steve's unceremoniously erotic fondling. I was shocked at myself, and torn when Steve smiled as he noticed my nipples harden with his teasing touch.

"She loves me caressing her boobs, I can feel her nipples, they're hard as rocks cause she horny already," said Steve to Doug.

Steve continued to massage my breasts, only my mind objected but my body was on fire with lust. By now both my nipples had hardened, and it felt as if they were burning up as they were waiting for Steve to tease them more.

Steve let his hand roam over my flesh and massaged the full area of the flesh of my breasts with both his hands. It was an absolute relief and delight when Steve finally used his hot mouth to close over one of my nipples.

I groaned and arched my back as his lips sucked and his tongue flicked across my nipples. Steve began to make exaggerated moaning sounds and I knew he was teasing me about my lustful response to his sucking.

Then when Steve stopped touching my breasts abruptly I was furious. I knew he would be able to feel my body unwillingly writhing in eager anticipating of more sensual stimulation. I was so horny for more of Steve.

I was also furious with myself for allowing Steve to know just how much I was enjoying being molested by him. I know I should have been repulsed, but my body betrayed my desire for Steve's continued fondling of my breasts.

Realistically my lust for more was just an instinctual reaction to my not so hidden desire to be taken forcibly by these two gorgeous men. I knew that Doug had been watching Steve have fun with my breasts. It was now that Doug decided to begin to have some fun with my body, so he slid his hands up the inside of my left leg towards my pussy.

My initial reaction was to tease Doug by pretending to try to get away from his roaming hands. Yet my lust for his touch made me move my hips forward, where my naked juicy pussy pushed up against my molester's hand, as it was moving across my body.

I couldn't control myself. I was thinking about Steve as Doug hands caressed me. I knew I wanted Steve's cock, and through the tough fabric of Steve's pants I used my face to feel the full force of Steve's erection straining to be released from the prison of his tight fitting pants.

Doug grabbed my thighs and pulled my legs apart so that I was embarrassingly completely exposed to his caressing hands and tantalising fingers. At the same time Steve started rubbing his crotch up down on my soft face and lips.

I was very turned on so I was trying to lick his cock through his tight fitting pants. As a result Steve was getting his pants wet in the process of dry fucking my face.

"Hang on a second" said Steve to Doug, "let's tie her up so I can get her to suck my cock properly."

"Alright then, here's some rope to tie her hands to the bed ends," said Doug.

I was so annoyed and frustrated, how dare they stop! I was left hanging there untouched, wriggling in hope of more pleasure while Steve carefully tied my hands to end of my bed head.

Although I was scolding myself for giving in so easily to Steve and Doug touch, I wanted them to hurry as I was anticipating their next move to molest my horny and demandingly erotic body.

"Okay now her hands are tied up, come down here and tie her feet to the end of the bed," said Doug.

Steve took some more rope from Doug and quickly tied my feet to the end of the bed. I was completely helpless now as Doug and Steve positioned themselves to take full advantage of my invitingly trussed up nakedly exposed gorgeous body.

Then Doug stood beside the bed and slid his hand under me. A small moan escaped my lips as Doug's left hand felt its way down over my ass and then between my cheeks. It was a torment as he tentatively teased and poked just inside my butt hole.

He was standing aside so Steve could get a full view of the front of my enticing and delightful naked body; as it was bared for them to play with at their leisure. Doug then used his other hand to turn me on as he began to prod around my pussy with the fingers of his right hand.

It was just as I thought it might be, so I enjoyed the slightly painful roughness of Doug's running his calloused muscled hands on my pussy. And, with him in control of me, it was almost immediate that Doug fingers stimulated me so that my pussy was gushingly wet. I knew that his fingers would be soaked in my pussy juices as he was feeling around the outside of my exposed and drenched pussy.

Without giving me any warning Doug plunged his middle finger on his right hand into my hot moist pussy. Then Doug withdrew his left hand and began sucking his thumb, I had no idea what he was planning for me but I was anticipated something would happen I wouldn't be expecting. And then he put his left hand back where it had been, near my arse, and slid the thumb on his left hand into my virgin tight ass. It was a little painful but exactly as I had hoped so I groaned loudly.

My groan was my way of showing my appreciation for his attention to my body. I knew my groaning would be audible even outside my bedroom.

With just a few acute jolts of his hands; with his fingers deep in my pussy and arse, I lost complete control of myself as my body jerked and heaved as I violently climaxed. I loved the way that Doug just twiddled his fingers in my holes until he made me orgasm.

I knew Steve was watching as Doug manipulated me to orgasm again. I wanted more so I clenched my thighs together to hold Doug's hand in place to prevent him from stopping his digital assault, because I was not going to tolerate being teased without full release again.

Then Steve unexpectedly started teasing my nipples; so that my breasts shook and heaved while Steve play with them as I rocked and twisted my hips to fuck Doug's fingers as best I could from the position I was tied in.

Thankfully my arms were tied individually with rope. They must have some experience in tying up a woman because there was enough slack in the rope holding my hands so that my face and head could be lifted off the bed and brought closer to Steve's body. I wanted my mouth to be close to his cock so I could more easily suck him; as I wanted to taste his cock.

Now that I had settled back quietly after my many orgasms Steve slid off my bed, stood there next to my bed and removed his tight fitting pants. I could turn my face enough to watch as he slowly exposed his cock for me to ogle.

He then climb back onto my bed and manoeuvred himself on my bed so that his erect cock was very close to my face. I watched him grabbed hold of his cock and press it up against my lips.

Steve then spoke to me and explained threatening, "if you do a good job of sucking my cock you'll be fine but if you don't do your best job of sucking me off then Doug here is going to make sure you'll be punished for not giving me a good time."

I said that I understood what I needed to do. I knew I was going to be expected to expertly suck his cock and I was not to bite it if I wanted everything to remain pleasant and non-violent.

As the Steve introduced his tightly swollen cock into my inviting mouth, he reached behind him to my chest where he grabbed my breast; he could only manage with one hand to get hold of one of my breasts. He had to use his other hand to keep his balance while leaning over to push his cock into my mouth.

Deeper and deeper he pushed his throbbing cock into my soft and enticing mouth, until the head of his cock was pushing near the back of my soft throat.

I knew that my oral administrations would mean that Steve's cock would be so hard it would almost be hurting him. As he slid his cock deeper into my mouth I could taste his precum already starting to leak in tiny spurts from his cock onto my tongue.

I loved the way that Steve was fucking his cock into my hungry for cum mouth. Now I moaned in lust as I sucked more of his cock into my mouth. Lovely as it was I wanted to feel every bit of it in my mouth and prove to him just how fabulous I am at sucking cock.

Sucking his cock was such a turn on for me, as I would normally never offer to suck cock. Until this day there was no way I would agree to give a man pleasure by offering my mouth as a place for them to take pleasure in.

I made no attempt at all to hide the fact that I was getting so horny again from sucking Steve's sweet and juicy cock. So I laid with my knees bent and my legs apart, showing off my bare pussy and exemplifying my need for Doug to bury his cock deep inside my delightful pussy.

I expected that Steve's cock was swollen to its full size now, and so I lifted my head and held my mouth open. That prompted Steve to began fucking my mouth in earnest. Every time he thrust forward I was able to suck the full length of his cock for just a moment before he withdrew it again.

Yummy as it was, I could feel his cock swell up even tighter, and his precum was flowing continuously now onto my taste buds. I had turned myself into a slut with a disgusting fetish for sucking violent molester's cocks.

Abruptly Steve gave a triumphant groan of release as the full force of his cum gushed into my mouth. With his hand he was gripping my nipple so tightly now that I was afraid I might end up with it bruised. Unused to the pain I let out a huge moan of agony.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck, ohhh my nipple, please no more, that's killing my nipple," I begged him.

He eased his grip on my nipple. With all that creamy cum spurting out of his cock I was busy frantically swallowing his large load of cum to prevent myself from getting gagged on it. I was like a ravenous slut who could get enough cum, I was licking and slurping his cum down my throat.

I was unbelievably turned on by my slutty cock sucking and cum guzzling behaviour.

I moaned and looked at Doug and begged him, "please for heaven's sake I need to be fucked. I'm so fucking horny. I need you to push your cock inside me and spurt me full of cum"

With that cock sucking over I reacted purely instinctively as my lust got the better of my mind. I rolled her hips up and down using my eager pussy to search for a face, a finger, or a cock. My clit and pussy lips were swollen from the arousal of sucking Steve's wonderful cock. I was an out-of-control slut wanting to have my pussy filled up and my clit licked.

"I'm not ready to fuck you yet, I want so much more fun with you first," said Doug.

I wasn't sure what he had in mind for me. Doug moved his face between my pulsating aroused legs. My lustful invitation was all that Doug needed, and he unexpectedly gave me a quick nibble on my clit and then began sucking my clit like he was auditioning as a vacuum cleaner. It was too much, my legs and hands began to trash around as Doug mouth was almost attached to my clit; which was over-stimulating my body and mind.

"Ohhh no, no, no, that's tooooo much. Ohhhh no not like that, please it's too much," I screamed at Doug.

"I'll say when you've had too much you gorgeous slut," Doug said to me.

Somehow Doug knew I was completely ready now for his cock to invade my body. He looked up at Steve who had been watching Doug's face buried between my legs.

"Get of the bed Steve while I fuck her pussy," said Doug.

Steve quickly jumped off the bed. I watched as Doug moved the whole of his body on top of me, so that he was positioning his hips between my legs. Now that his body was pressed so close against me, I could feel that he was perfectly built for fucking my horny invitingly juicy pussy.

Doug rested both his hands next to my breasts on my bed; to prop himself up so he could begin to push his cock inside me, and his hard long thin cock was touching the inside of my thighs. Only a man experienced in sliding his cock into pussy knows how to do this. So he apparently wasn't going to hold his long thin cock as he guided it into my pussy. I felt the juicy head of Doug's long think cock prodding around the opening of my juicy yearning pussy, so he was spreading my wetness on himself.

12