Sponge Bath for J Ch. 01

Story Info
The nurse can't resist her feelings for a sexy patient.
808 words
3.86
28.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat beneath my fingertips was amazing. There was a definite bulge in his boxer briefs but I suspected, despite the impressive size, that he wasn't quite aroused. I used the tips of my fingers around the waist band of his boxers but I was nervous and it took me a couple tries to slide my fingers beneath the elastic. Once I finally managed it, I slid my fingers around from the front of his body to the back and gave a tug. He obligingly lifted his hips and I pulled his boxer briefs and pants down over his rear end all at once. I blushed again when I realized the clothes were caught on the front of his body. I eased my hands back around, and this time there was no help for it. I had to touch him. I felt his cock twitch and jump a little when my fingertips brushed over his skin as I freed his clothes and pulled his pants and boxer briefs down and off his legs.

I looked up and realized I had a very attractive man, completely naked, in bed, waiting for me. I swallowed hard and dipped the washcloth into the basin of warm water that was sitting on the side table. I brought the cloth over to his neck and shoulders and began wetting his lightly bronzed skin, making slow circles down his shoulders, over his muscled biceps and easing down to his strong, masculine fingers. I used my fingers to brush the cloth between his, drawing it up and down slowly, using the texture of the fabric to stroke the sensitive skin between each finger. I dipped the cloth back into the warm water and repeated the process on his other shoulder, arm and hand before wetting the washcloth again and having myself a good look at the chest I was about to stroke. He was a finely built man, nicely muscled but not overly, like some arrogant gym rats can be, with a light dusting of hair across his pecs and around his small brown nipples. I traced the path my eyes had taken with the warm washcloth, brushing the slightly rough material over his nipples maybe a little more than necessary, but enjoying the way they tightened at my ministrations. I continued my lazy circular movements down his chest and over his tight stomach muscles, watching them jump slightly when I moved my hand close to his sides, where he was slightly ticklish.

I stopped short of his waist and re-wet the washcloth, then continued my slow, lazy stroking down his body, over his thighs and knees, and then back up in the soft insides of his thighs until just the tip of my fingers, covered by the washcloth, touched just the smallest bit of his testicles. I took another deep breath and tried to let it out softly as I moved my hand up and over and ran the cloth over his tight skin that covered the most sensitive area of his body. I used the top of my hand and wrist to lightly brush his penis out of my way as I ran the washcloth over the top of his balls and down, softly under them, slightly lifting them, to stroke the skin between them and his anus with my fingers. I slowly pulled the fabric back up and over, and this time, instead of brushing his penis out of my way, I ran the cloth under his shaft and over the tip, formed a circle with my fingers and thumb and lightly pulled the washcloth back down over his cock. He still wasn't hard, but I could feel him twitching and pulsing and I knew if I kept up what I was doing, it wouldn't be long before I'd get to see that magnificent beast fully erect and maybe even weeping salty tears, begging me to lick.... Oh there I went again. Stop with the fantasy, Jenny. Back to work.

I dipped the cloth in the cooling water again, and ran it down his calves and over his feet, making sure to clean between each toe the way I had cleaned between his fingers. As I leaned over him near the bottom of the bed, I looked up and noticed his eyes were closed, his arm thrown up over his forehead and I dared to lean a little closer to his feet. I lightly licked the pad of one big toe, all while watching his face, and I jumped when his eyes flew open at my touch. I quickly looked back down and pretended it had been nothing more than the washcloth, but we both knew better.

I returned to the head of the bed, dipped my washcloth in the water one more time and got out the soap...

To be continued...