Spontaneous Anal Suggestion

Story Info
Jake gets drafted for some spontaneous training.
6.7k words
4.62
159.6k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFD
MFD
13 Followers

I’m kind of surprising myself by writing this story. I never thought I would write one, but I’ve been reading stories both good and bad that I needed to get this one out of my system. This is the first blatantly erotic story I have ever written. Feedback is welcome.

This story evolved after a long stay in the hospital. Running through this fantasy in my mind would help me get to sleep as I was immobile at the time.

*****

I had resigned myself to an uneventful evening on the the couch with my wife leaning against me watching reruns of Star Trek Voyager, a show we had both grown to love in spite of it’s campiness. There was enough leftover delivery pizza for breakfast and not too many beer bottles to cleanup. The only annoyance was the snare drum sound of the heavy rain as it beat down on the metal shell of the small window air conditioner of our little apartment. The tinny echo shook the cheap plastic vents and competed for our attention.

Abruptly there was a knock at the door. I eased Vanessa off of me, and looked for my little league baseball bat. This was not a safe neighborhood by any stretch of the imagination. But before I could grab my bat, we heard a pathetic cry on the other side of the door.

“’Nessa! Are you home?!”

I shot a pained look of annoyance at my wife. Her little sister was here again. I didn’t dislike her mind you, but she was a drama queen. She was hot skinny little number, who was fun to look at, but if you were dating her yourself, you would grow tired of her shit very quickly. My wife got up to answer the door. She didn’t have much patience for her little sister either.

“Celeste, get inside before you catch your death,“ my wife said. “What are you doing here?”

“Jason and I broke up,” she blubbered. She looked like a drowned clown. She was so wet from the rain, you could only tell she was crying by the shape of her features. Her normally pristine straight blonde hair, was now a wet curly mop. Her thin body was covered by a faux fur coat, soaked just as bad.

“Let’s get you out of those wet clothes,” Vanessa concealed her irritation from her sister but not me. I was in no mood for bullshit high school drama. I mean, hadn’t we just seen her a week ago on her 18th birthday at her parents house? Didn’t we buy her a gift? Didn’t we tolerate that fiasco of a get together with her boyfriend, an equally stupid, but just as attractive Backstreet Boy wannabe?

I was looking forward to just kicking it on the couch with my honey. Now, it was shaping up to be a total cryfest of an evening.

Vanessa came out of the bathroom and sat next to me on the couch. She had changed from her sweats to one of my pajama tops.

“What is it this time?” I asked.

“Jason wanted to have sex with her. He said he deserved it and had waited long enough.”

“You mean they hadn’t done it yet?” I asked. My opinion of her sister shot up a couple of points.

“No,” Vanessa replied. “She wanted to wait until she was eighteen or in love, whichever came first…”

“Wait a minute,” I interrupted, “He didn’t rape her did he..?” Now I was genuinely concerned. For all Celeste’s drama, I had no desire to see her hurt in any way.

“No, they just had a big blowout fight and he took off,” she replied. Apparently the argument started at a movie theater and he left her there. She caught the bus here and she didn’t want to go home.

“I called Mom and Dad,” Vanessa continued. “I told them she’d be spending the night here with us.”

“Okay, I’ll get some towels and sheets for the guest room…” I started to say.

“That’s not what I had in mind.” Vanessa cut me off as she put her hand on my arm.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Their whole fight was about sex. He wanted it, but she wasn’t sure. It was supposed to be on her birthday, but she’s not on the pill, and he didn’t want to use condoms.”

“Okay…go on.” I wasn’t sure where she wanted to go with this.

“He has more experience than her. That intimidates her. On top of that she’s not sure he’s the one she wants to give it up to.”

“So where are you going with this?” I asked.

“I told her that there are other things you can do besides sex that can make a man happy.”

“What did you do?” I asked. My wife always came up with hairbrain ideas. This was beginning to sound like one of them.

“I told her that she could learn from us.”

I was dumbstruck. “You mean you want to let her watch us do it?” I admit, I love my wife with all my heart, and I would never hurt her, but the thought had crossed my mind of doing it with Celeste. She had the kind of body that just demanded attention. If I was a boy in high school with her in my class, I would just ache for her in silence as I don’t think I would have had the balls to talk to her. Now my wife was suggesting I let her little sister watch us.

“Not necessarily,” she replied. I was thinking more of letting you do the foreplay on her, everything you could possibly do with her without sex, while I coach and advise, and then you finish with me.

The evening was shaping up to be far more interesting than Star Trek.

“You mean you want me to go down on her and then do you?” I asked, still incredulous.

“Yeah that, and I want to teach her how to give a proper blowjob,” she said.

I couldn’t believe my ears. Vanessa noticed my apprehension.

“Is something wrong? I know you’ve always wanted to do it with more girls before we got married. This is a way that you can have that without cheating on me. And Celeste can learn from a master.”

“Master?” She was pouring on the flattery. Not that I needed much convincing. “Baby, you are aware that you’re fucking with our marriage right? If we do this, it might change everything.”

“I know,” Vanessa said, “but I’m willing to take that risk. I would much rather have you here at home with me than off fucking some strange skank in the street.”

“Baby, that would never happen…”

“Yes! I know, but I’ve seen it in your eyes. You want more than what I can give you sometimes. Tonight, I’m giving you more. More importantly, you’re going to help Celeste,” she said. “I would much rather have her be with someone, gentle, considerate and experienced than to have some idiot boy take her cherry and come after five seconds.”

Her logic was beginning to make sense. My thought processes were beginning to be governed by my lower half.

“So how do we begin?” I asked.

“So you’re okay with this?” she asked.

“Yeah, I think so.” As fun as this sounded, it was deadly serious. No one ever thinks of the ramifications of bringing that third person into the bedroom.

“Okay, I’ll go get her. Meet us in the bedroom.” Vanessa went back into the bathroom to get her sister. After her suggestion, I hadn’t realized the hair dryer had been going during our whole conversation, until Celeste turned it off.

The bedroom of our little apartment was cramped, but cozy. Barely big enough to fit our California king, but Vanessa and I were happy here. I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard. I would have changed out of my T-shirt and shorts, but, what would I put on instead? I mean, it was all coming off anyway. I’ve always wanted to experience this, but I was beginning to think wanting it might be better than having it. My thoughts remained unresolved as they walked into the room and sat on the bed.

“So what are the rules?” I asked. You have to have rules. Can’t go out of bounds.

Celeste looked much better with dry hair and wearing my wife’s bathrobe. She glanced at Vanessa as she seemed startled at the idea of having rules. I guess she realized we needed them as well.

“Her pussy is off-limits to your dick.” Vanessa said without missing a beat. “Other than that, we will make them up as we go along. That’s really the most important one since she’s not on the pill.”

Clearly she was slipping into the role of ringleader, but she sounded like she had done this before. To my knowledge, this was a first for all of us, but I suspect that she was trying to make Celeste more comfortable with the idea. Still, her confidence with orchestrating what was going to happen was slightly unnerving.

“You guys are so great,” Celeste gushed. I was worried the waterworks were going to start again. Vanessa hugged her.

“Sweetie, you’re my sister, and I will always love you. I won’t let anything happen to you ever again like what happened tonight. In order to share your body, you must first understand your body. We want to help you with that.”

“I’m here for you too, Celeste,” I added.

Celeste threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. “Thanks, Jake.” I kissed her cheek back and she kissed me again.

“I know that sometimes I can be stupid…” Celeste started.

I cut her off with a kiss. I didn’t want to begin that useless argument where someone puts themselves down so that you can argue and build up their ego. I hate that shit. I would much rather kiss her than listen to her and before I knew it she was kissing me back. Hard. On the lips, with intensity. I guess she would rather kiss than talk as well. I sensed some anger in her kisses, but I don’t think it was so much directed at me as she felt like she was getting some revenge on Jason.

It was odd to be kissing my sister-in-law in front of my wife. I peeked out of one eye to look at my wife only to see her staring back and smiling. Her smile was both approving and hungry at the same time. It’s obvious how much of a turn on this is for me but I never realized how much this would turn on Vanessa.

Vanessa turned off the lights and lit some candles. The room was dark but for those few flickering lights that cascaded and danced with our shadows on the wall. Vanessa sat down next to us and gently pulled Celeste’s hair out from under the robe. I could feel my wifes hands gliding between our bodies to untie the robe which covered her sister.

Celeste’s eyes locked with mine as Vanessa pulled the robe off of her shoulders. I did my best to keep looking at Celeste’s eyes as her breasts came into view. I couldn’t stand not looking and glanced down at two little mounds of soft creamy flesh capped by equally small pink nipples. The nipples were smaller than a pencil eraser, but they were as dark and as angry as their owner. Celeste was leaner than my wife, with smaller breasts, but you could tell that they were from the same stock. Vanessa was only a few years older, but she had bigger breasts which complimented her athletic body.

I cupped Celeste’s breasts in my hand and moved in to kiss her properly. I felt both their hands go under my shirt and peel it off of me. I did my best not to be tickled by the unusual sensation. Vanessa unbuttoned her own pajama top, all the while grinning at me. I could only grin back as her little sister pulled off my shorts.

My cock was growing heavy. I wasn’t quite erect, but I was on my way. Celeste took me in her hand and played with it more out of curiosity than actual horniness. Vanessa came in for a kiss and whispered in my ear, “Enjoy this. This will be the only time.”

Before I could ponder that thought, I felt Celeste take me in her mouth. I couldn’t keep my eyes open with my wife kissing my neck and her sister sucking my dick. Visual input would almost be sensory overload.

I was now solid. Not quite a bar of iron, but not far from it either. Celeste stopped sucking to take a good look at it.

“What do you think?” Vanessa asked.

“It’s longer and thicker than Jason’s” she replied. “But it’s much softer. And it smells good.”

“Yeah, and check out his balls.” Vanessa was now showing off my manhood to her little sister. She always insisted that she be the one to keep my balls shaved and pubic hair closely trimmed. She loved to put different fruit smelling lotions on me after our shaving sessions. It felt really gay at first, but when a woman wants to pay attention to your dick, you let her do what she wants. I let her do that ever since we started living together. I thought, it was just her weird little thing. Now I realize she had always wanted to show me off. She was as proud of my equipment as I was. Until now, we had no one to share it with.

Vanessa took one of my balls into her mouth and began to suck gently. She looked over at Celeste, who looked like the thought of doing that had never crossed her mind. Nevertheless, she took her big sisters lead and followed suit. She also tried to jack me off awkwardly with her hand until Vanessa took control of my dick. Vanessa wordlessly pressed my cock against my stomach.

“You don’t want to jack his cock when you have his balls in your mouth. It’s hard on his skin and it’s too much too soon. You want to keep him on that edge so he will stay hard long enough. I just press it against his belly to keep it out of the way while I work his balls.” Vanessa instructed.

“I never knew that,” Celeste replied.

“Let me show you where all the sensitive parts are.” With that, Vanessa began to glide her tongue all around my hard cock. With all the pauses for instruction, my erection would begin to subside, when that would happen, Vanessa would suck me hard again and leave me there as spoke to her sister. Her sister idly fondled my balls as she listened intently.

“Enough!” I said, “I’m getting too sensitive.”

“Aww” they both gushed. “Poor baby..” with that they both let go of my dick which strained in the air, begging for attention. Vanessa maneuvered around to position Celeste on her back with her head in Vanessa’s lap.

“You’re going to enjoy this,” Vanessa said as she looked at me. I could see in her eyes she wanted me to go down on Celeste.

“Has anyone ever done this for you?” I asked.

“No, never, you’re the first.” Celeste replied.

I flashed a smile at Celeste as I brought her legs over my shoulders. I wanted her to know she was in good hands. My wife on the other hand was massaging her sisters tits and looking at me with an eager look in her eye.

I focused at the task at hand. Celeste’s legs were tensed. I covered her mound with my hand.

“Relax,” I said with a slight commanding tone. She looked at me with concern that she may be doing something wrong, but I gave her back a look that said, “Do as you’re told.”

Her muscles eased and I moved down slowly. I could tell this was weird for her. Her little lips barely peeked out. I could barely see a hint of moisture from the inside. The little landing strip of hair pointed the way. Her pussy wasn’t much different from her sister’s. If anything, it just looked slightly younger which it was. I glided my tongue through her folds, eliciting a gasp.

“This is the best,” Vanessa assured her, stroking her hair.

With that I began with short licks which became longer licks. Then I sucked on her clit before I stuck my tongue in deeper. I love the sensation of eating pussy. I love the juices which dribble down my chin and I love working the clit with my nose. This may sound strange to say, but they had a similar scent and flavor, not strong at all and sweet like their kisses.

Celeste began pulling on my hair and mashing her pussy against my mouth. I grabbed her ass from beneath for support and she dug her heels into my shoulders. Vanessa helped by holding Celeste’s legs up and apart.

Every now and then, I would withdraw my tongue and glide around from her asshole to her clit. I like to lick my wife’s ass before I fuck her there and I wanted to see if Celeste would mind a little ass licking. I guess I was taking too long with my side trips because she grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled me back to her pussy.

I knew she was close. I pulled her toward my mouth and fucked her with my tongue. I drove it in deep and twirled it around as she humped my face in response. Her hair pulling was beginning to become painful when I felt her spasm and oh, there was the flavor change. She was cumming. Coming hard too I might add. Her legs tensed up and she was pressing my body down into the bed while she pushed my head up with her pussy.

It was quiet for a minute or two. I looked at my wife as she stared back at me with a smile. Celeste was panting between us.

“That was incredible.” Celeste pulled herself up me and kissed me. Her juices still coated my face.

They looked at me and looked at my dick which had just a big drop of pre-cum on the end of it. As they looked at it the big drop slowly fell to the floor, a shiny string slowing its descent.

“Looks like someone needs some attention.”

“I want to see you guys do it now,” Celeste said with eagerness.

“I want to do you in the ass,” I said to Vanessa. She looked startled at the suggestion.

“You guys do it in the ass?” Celeste asked.

“Yeah, every once in a while,” I replied. “How about it honey?”

My wife shot me a look of that said, “You sneaky bastard.”

“Yes we do it that way once in a while. In fact, if you don’t want to get pregnant, it’s an alternative.” Vanessa informed her. “Sometime, you just need it and you don’t want anything else.”

“Really?” Celeste was fascinated. “Doesn’t it hurt?”

“Not if you use lube,” was Vanessa’s reply. She reached into the drawer to pull out our small tube of Astroglide.

“This is the best stuff. Otherwise you have to use a lot of spit.” Vanessa said.

“You mean you have to spit all over his cock?” Celeste asked.

“Or you can do it like this…” I said as I turned Vanessa to lay on her stomach. She lifted her hips to get a pillow under her to lift her ass up off the bed. She then put a pillow under her head and rested her head in her arms as she turned toward Celeste.

“You can’t help but enjoy this…” Vanessa’s words trailed off as I spread her ass cheeks and began to lick her asshole.

I could tell by the shocked look on Celeste’s face that she thought this was just too damn nasty.

“Vanessa’s ass is always clean. She keeps it that way for me.” I assured her.

Then I went back to licking my wife’s ass, my tongue gliding over her small pink starfish, poking occasionally at the center until she is ready to open up.

Celeste quickly got over her initial reaction. She stared at me as I stared back at her with my tongue slowly digging deeper into her sister’s ass. Celeste even tried to help as she spread her sister’s cheeks for me. I dipped my fingers into Vanessa’s honey pot and painted my cock with her juices. She always gets a lot wetter when she knows I’m going to go up her ass.

After I was satisfied that she was lubricated enough, I positioned myself behind her. I rubbed the tip between her pussy lips to get it wet. Celeste reached for my cock to help guide it into her pucker. She stroked it twice, to make sure it was hard enough then looked at me. The sight of my wife’s little sister stroking my cock was mindblowing let alone knowing I was about to plow into her sisters ass. I could feel my wife’s fingers tickling my balls although she was mainly rubbing her own clit. Looking down at my cock in Celeste’s hands was indescribable. Her skinny arm matched up with the thickness of my rod. If it were not for the contrast of my dark skin against her creamy smooth skin, I wouldn’t have thought they were two different parts of two different people. Celeste pointed my cock down at her sisters asshole and gave it a tug.

“No, no, this is how you do it.” I showed her, taking my cock in my free hand pushing the head slightly against the opening and pulling back. Pushing and pulling back. I repeated this until her asshole began to relax. I placed the tip in the opening. My rod was so shiny, more so from being the skin being pulled so tight from being hard than from my wife’s pussy juices.

“Quit teasing me and put it in Jake!” my wife urged.

At that, I plunged in, slowly, to the hilt on one continuously slow agonizingly long drawn out stroke. Celeste was fascinated. Vanessa let out a low guttural moan into the pillow.

MFD
MFD
13 Followers
12