Spontaneous Anal Suggestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you alright? Did that hurt?” asked Celeste as she laid down on her side next to my wife. She rested her head on her hand as Vanessa turned to her.

“It can be painful at first sometimes, but it doesn’t have to be, after a little bit, it’s fucking delicious…” Vanessa said to her sister, lips curling slowly into a shit eating grin.

I began the slow and methodical strokes in and out of my wife’s ass. The first time I had sex with a girl, she wanted to take it up the ass, as it was a first time for both of us. Now I’m married to a woman who loves it that way, this is more than I can ask for. I’m so fucking lucky, it’s unfair to other men.

I held on to Vanessa’s hips as I stroked in and out. Vanessa is bigger than her little sister, but still small enough for me to control her by her hips. It would be more accurate to say, I wasn’t so much pushing in and out as I was pulling Vanessa on and off my cock. I’m a big strong guy, and it does feel crude to just pull her on and off of me like a rag doll, but she loves it. She loves being manhandled and broken into submission. She loves the feeling just being used. The high she gets from the idea that my pleasure is more important than hers, that hers is inconsequential to me, fuels her lust. That’s not the case, but she like to think that way.

I was off in my own little world when I felt skinny little fingers cupping my balls. I opened my eyes to look at Celeste. She was giving me that same shit eating grin her sister gave her moments ago. I grabbed her to kiss her. I needed to be kissing someone and pulled her down on top of her sister. They’re both thin lean girls, so the weight was not an issue, but I was just insane with lust. I sandwiched Celeste between us and French kissed her hard. I grabbed Vanessa’s arms to hold Celeste tight between us.

Celeste’s tongue dueled with mine as she wrapped her arms around me and dug her nails into my back. At that moment, the floodgates opened.

Vanessa must have felt my cock twitch in that vise that was her ass because she clamped down and joined me in my orgasm. My dick almost hurt with the size and amount of cum being forced out of the shaft. I know Vanessa felt each long hot squirt as I throbbed in her ass. Vanessa made a long guttural moan that lasted through both of our climaxes. She wasn’t speaking English anymore. I myself almost forgot my mother tongue, as that orgasm was so fucking primal.

I let Vanessa go and Celeste squeezed out from between us. I kissed Vanessa and uttered words of love and thanks in her ear as I slowly collapsed onto her back. I don’t remember exactly what I said, but I’m sure I made no real sense, but Vanessa understood. She echoed my sentiments back at me as her ass milked the last of my cum out of my cock. I didn’t want to pull out as I was still painfully hard. I think we were both surprised that my wood was still firm after such an intense cum.

We basked in our post fuck heat for what seemed like a fifteen minutes. In reality, it was probably just a couple moments. I was almost startled when Celeste spoke, momentarily forgetting she was even in the room.

“I want to try that,” she said.

Groggily Vanessa responded, “Are you sure?” She was concerned. I could see even under her heavily lidded eyes that she was not sure if her sister could take it.

“Yeah, that was so fucking hot. I HAVE to know what that feels like.” Celeste answered with determination.

“Since this is your first time, it might hurt. It might not be pleasant at all. Are your ready for that?” Vanessa asked.

“Oh yeah, I think I can handle it.” Celeste replied.

“If I hurt you, tell me and I will stop,” I said.

“Jake, honey, I don’t know if this is a good idea…” Vanessa voiced her concern.

“Nessa, this was YOUR idea,” Celeste countered, “Would you rather I have some strange boy fuck my ass or let Jake do it? I know he won’t hurt me. I TRUST him.”

There were those words. Trust. You have to have trust for this.

“She does make a lot of sense.” I admitted.

“Okay,” Vanessa said, “go clean your cock.” Reluctantly, I pulled my still hard cock from her ass. Once free, it slapped against my stomach obscenely, still hard still straining for the ceiling like it had a mind of it’s own. It was so hard, it didn’t even bobble as I walked.

I went to the bathroom to go wash my cock with some soap and water. Not that it needed it. Vanessa was always clean back there. We’ve never had a mess in three years of marriage. To this day, I’m stumped by how she stays so clean. The girls remained in the bedroom to discuss the logistics of how to do it.

“I think you should be doggy style.” Vanessa said.

“I think she should be on top so she can control how deep it goes.” I replied. “What do you want, Celeste.”

“I’ll leave it up to you guys, you know better,” she said.

“Let’s get you cleaned up first.” Vanessa said. With that, she took her little sister by the hand and took her into the bathroom.

I watched through the open door. I was fascinated. I couldn’t take my eyes off my wife who was pulling her sister’s cheeks apart to see if her ass was clean enough for her husband. I couldn’t hear what they were saying to each other but Vanessa stuck her lubed finger up her sister’s ass and pulled it out to see if it was clean. From the bed, it looked fine, but Vanessa was very exacting. She put the toilet seat lid down and sat on it and motioned Celeste toward her lap. Celeste laid down across her sisters thighs facing me. Then Vanessa pulled out one of those Fleet enemas and put the tip right up Celeste’s ass. Even in the fluorescent light from old light fixture, I could see my sister-in-law blush. After the enema, Vanessa stuck her finger back into her sister’s ass and rubbed her lower back with her other hand. I got up from the bed and stood in the bathroom doorway.

“How does that feel?” I asked.

“Cold. And funny, but not bad,” was her reply. Her blush was now subsiding. I saw her looking at my cock. In all the delay, my erection had subsided. Vanessa caught her looking.

“We’re going to have to do something about that,” my wife said, flashing me a smile.

Celeste must have thought that was her cue because she reached out and grabbed me by my dick and pulled me towards her face. She got up off of Vanessa’s lap and began to take me in her mouth. My wife was forced to follow to the floor as her finger was still plugging her sister’s ass.

Celeste got on her knees on the soft bathroom rug and began to suck my dick in earnest. I held on to the door and sink for leverage. Vanessa looked up at me and then at her sister. Then she thrust her finger in and out of her ass. Celeste moaned around my cock before releasing me.

“I have to go now,” she said. With that I turned to leave the bathroom with my renewed erection and the girls stood up together. Vanessa positioned Celeste with her ass toward the toilet and lifted up the lid. In one deft motion Vanessa pulled her fingers out as Celeste sat down on the commode. The enema water squirted out her ass into the toilet forcefully. I looked between her legs to see that it was as clear coming out as it was going in.

Vanessa looked too. I think she was expecting to see a little something in there but she was as surprised as I was that she was clean. I guess cleanliness must run in the family.

“Go relax on the bed,” Vanessa said. “I want to put some lotion on her.”

I went back to bed and idly stroked my cock to maintain my hardness. The girls came back to bed. Vanessa positioned the pillows and told Celeste to lie on her belly.

“Can Jake eat my ass too?” Celeste asked. It sounded so innocent coming from her mouth.

“Go for it Jake.” Vanessa said with approval. I got behind Celeste and pulled her cheeks apart. This was the tiniest asshole I had ever seen.

“Celeste, this is a very special moment for a woman. Giving up your ass is a once in a lifetime experience. I want you to realize that, when you do this, you are giving your trust, to us, both me and Jake. We won’t do anything to hurt you. If we are hurting you, we will stop immediately and it will all be over. Do you understand?”

“Mm-hmm,” was the absent minded reply.

“Listen to me,” Vanessa scolded. “Jake is thicker and longer than most guys. He could hurt you. I can guarantee it will hurt, but to reach that pleasure, you must first accept the pain, are you ready for that?”

“Yes, ‘Nessa jeez…” Celeste sounded annoyed that her sister took her attention away from the wriggling tongue in her ass. “If it hurts I’ll tell you.”

“Okay then. Let’s do this thing,” Vanessa said with resolve. She then got beneath me and took my cock into her mouth. She wasn’t so much trying to suck me off as she was trying to slather me with saliva. She wanted me good and wet to take her baby sister’s anal virginity.

It was too much. I had to break my liplock on Celeste’s anus and moan out my pleasure. Vanessa released me and looked at the lube job I had done on her sister. The tiny dimple of an opening had slowly began to flower. Vanessa touched her finger to her sisters ass opening causing her to tense up.

“No!” she scolded. “You can’t tighten up, or he will tear you apart. You have to relax.”

“I’m trying,” Celeste pleaded.

Vanessa seemed annoyed at the whole situation. She seemed unsatisfied with the lube job I had done and set to work on her sister’s ass herself. She grabbed the lube and put it on her fingers and stuck one up her sister’s ass. I sat on my heels with Celeste’s thighs between mine and held one cheek apart while I stroked my cock in my other hand. She wasn’t expecting this whole episode to go on so long and we both had to be at work in the morning.

“Relax,” she whispered into Celeste’s ear. “Relax…”

I could see it working. Vanessa worked a second finger into her sister’s ass, all the while adding a few drops of lube. Celeste moaned in approval. This went on for only a few minutes when Vanessa turned to look at me. “She’s ready now,” she said.

I positioned the tip at the opening, now all glistening in the candlelight.

Vanessa reached for my dick and tried to put me in the same way her sister did. It worked actually, having had it done to her had given her experience. She squeezed my shaft to test my hardness and smiled knowing how erotic this was for all three of us.

I made my way into Celeste’s ass ever so slowly. I wanted to just plow into her, but I had to fight that impulse. I had to take my time and not hurt her. I heard little gasps, but nothing discouraging.

“How are you doing, Celeste? Do you want more?” Vanessa asked with concern in her voice.

“Yes, he’s really stretching me out, but I can take more. Just go slow,” was her reply.

It took me at least ten minutes of pushing in and pulling out ever so slightly to get my whole length into her. Vanessa was putting drops of lube to ease the way every time I pulled out. Now, my balls rested against Celeste’s pussy lips. I held myself there until Celeste could adjust to my thickness in her backside.

“Okay, I’m ready now. Fuck me. You can fuck me now,” she said.

“Start slow Jake,” Vanessa reminded me.

I began with slow strokes. Taking my whole length out and leaving the tip in and driving back in with equal slowness. I repeated this, each time moving in a little harder. With each thrust, it seemed like I was pushing tears out of Celeste’s tightly shut eyes. Vanessa kept checking to see if she was okay. I think Celeste was getting annoyed with the concern and just wanted to focus on the dick in her ass and not have people talking to her.

Celeste began to moan. She was insanely tight. If not for the lube and Vanessa’s patience, I don’t think I would have gotten my cock in here otherwise. And just knowing that I was taking her anal virginity was the catalyst for staying so hard for so long. I wasn’t going to last much longer. Vanessa was strumming Celeste’s clit like it was a Stratocaster. Vanessa looked at me with a stare of encouragement and gratitude. Celeste was closing in on her first anal orgasm. She began searching around for something to put into her mouth. Vanessa seemed to sense that need and offered her breast. Celeste cried out, “I’m gonna cum! You’re gonna make me cum!” And latched onto her sister’s nipple.

Those were the last words I heard Celeste utter because I begun my own white cascading orgasm into her ass. It was like an invisible fist rhythmically squeezing every last drop of cum out of my prostate. I swear I felt like I shot five years of my life into that young ass. I throbbed and swelled and she milked me as she came. I don’t know if she meant to do that or if it was reflex, it didn’t matter. That was without a doubt one of the hardest cums I’d ever had in my life. I had no doubt that Celeste would ever forget it either.

Vanessa had a small orgasm as well by her own hand. But she still needed more satisfaction. I waited for Celeste’s orgasm to subside before I pulled my still hard cock out of her freshy fucked young ass. Vanessa immediately grabbed my cock and deep throated me. I spasmed at the sensation and pulled away as it was too much for me after having just cum so hard. Vanessa then turned and looked at her sister’s asshole. It was stretched out obscenely from the little dimple it once was, twitching and grasping at the air, as if unsure what to do at the sudden emptiness. Vanessa knew what to do. She clamped her lips to her sister’s ass and vigorously sucked out my cum. Celeste moaned in approval. I don’t think she was aware it was her sister.

This caught me off guard. This level of depravity is not something I had ever seen in my life, yet somehow the whole scene seemed to make me even harder. I didn’t care though. I was too far gone to be questioning my moral judgement now.

I put my still hard cock into Vanessa’s pussy and fucked her with my last remnants of energy. I watched as Vanessa moaned into Celeste’s ass at my penetration. I moved her hair out of the way so we could be cheek to cheek as she continued to try and suck but each pounding broke the seal. Celeste grunted and looked back at us. I was fucking her sister as she was sucking my cum from her ass.

Vanessa sucked and licked her sister’s ass only for a short while before she too was on the crest of another orgasm. She completely broke contact with Celeste’s ass and howled out with her second orgasm. With all the screaming and moaning, I’m sure the neighbors thought I must have been killing someone.

I came again, a small orgasm, nothing squirted out, but I was done. I pulled out of my wife and laid next to her sister in bed. Vanessa, was a quivering pile of flesh and her face was buried in the soft pillows of her sister’s ass. With the last of my strength, I pulled my wife up onto the bed next to me and kissed her deeply. Both sisters laid their heads on my arms and I alternated kissing them. My arms went around their backs and I stuck my fingers in their wet backsides, slick with my cum and their juices. I could feel their fingers rubbing the ridges of their own anuses as they tested my connection to them. Their other hands fondled my soft cock and balls.

Vanessa said to Celeste, “How did you like that?”

Celeste responded rhetorically, “Do you even have to ask?”

Vanessa kissed me and then kissed her sister. I kissed her as well and then kissed my wife.

“Don’t talk to me. I’m done.”

With that, I passed out both drained in body and in spirit. We all passed out in each other’s arms and drifted into a deep slumber like none of us had ever known.

12