Spontaneous Threesome

Story Info
One girl and two bi guys in a horny threesome.
787 words
3.4
83.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incredibly horny and a throbbing meaty pussy was getting very wet. It needed to be played with. I received a text from my married fuck buddy, Paul, who was also very bi. Paul tended to contact me when he wanted to fuck me. I of course asked him to come round. He knew how to be rough and ready with me, pin me down and show me whose boss. I love a good beasting and he was good at beasting.

I lay naked on the bed looking seductive, my nipples becoming erect, when there was a sudden but expected knock at the door.

"Come in," I shouted.

Paul walked in all hot and bothered. He saw me and his eyes lit up, such a naughty gaze.

"Oh yes!" he said, stripping immediately leaving a trail of his clothes on the floor.

Paul spanked my ass hard leaving a red hand print on my ass cheek and rammed his tongue down my throat. He pinned my arms above my head on the bed with such force while he slid his cock between my pussy lips. I began biting my lips and closed my eyes. I wanted to concentrate on the sound of his whining. I could felt his cock become so hard so fast, throbbing, pounding against my meaty pussy lips.

"I wanna fuck you so bad," he said. "You dirty bitch!"

He pulled me up and told me to turn over.

"Oh yes!" he said enthusiastically. "Spank that ass."

I was now flat on my chest with my ass erected up high. He took hold of my wrists and pulled them back quite hard, being fucked in the pussy good and hard. My hair was being pulled slightly and arms pulled back even more.

"Harder!" I pleaded. "Yeah fuck me!"

My God I was being fucked. Randomly, I could hear another text message from my other fuck buddy, Jo, who was also bi. I was lifted up promptly.

I cheekily asked, "How about another male? Lets have a 3 sum. I want to watch you play with him."

That was a definite yes. I texted my friend and he said yes and would be over in 10 minutes. Ten minutes went by when we heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," Jo walked in confidently looking keen.

We were both naked on the bed. Jo quickly stripped and joined in immediately. While Jo was rubbing my pussy, Paul began to kiss me, so passionately too which I absolutely love. They smothered my breasts in kisses each sucking a nipple while I was rubbing my pussy.

They turned to each other and took it in turns to suck each other's cock which made me very wet. Listening to them moan, shivering in ferocious satisfaction, it made me rub my pussy even faster.

Paul began to fuck my pussy while Jo put his cock in my mouth. He then started to wank over my tits, flicking the tip of his cock on my nipple. He fucked me harder and harder while Jo started to suck my nipples while he was wanking his cock. The precum was dripping out sliding in between his fingers. The wet squishy sound aroused me immensely. I was enjoying this 3sum so much, the best ever. Paul pulled me up and turned me over.

Jo thrusted his cock into my pussy and fucked me from behind, while I was sucking Paul's cock this time. I clenched my pussy lips, slapped it a little and rubbed my clit while being fucked from behind. While I was sucking Paul's cock, I slid my fore finger up his ass. It slid in so comfortably. He started to shiver and moan loudly, shaking erratically. I could tell he was turned on big time. Slowly but surely, my finger slid in his asshole, pushing it in and out while I was sucking his cock. The more turned on he was, the harder Jo was ramming his cock inside me. I was so turned on that I was thrusting my finger quite eagerly into his ass, deeper and deeper.

Both said they were going to cum, oh God, did I feel so aroused by them telling me they were cumming.

"Wank on my tits, I want to see that cum drip over me," I said to both of them.

By this time, my fingers were in and out of my pussy and rubbing my clit fast.

"Oh shit, oh shit, fuck yeah," both repeating while wanking faster and faster.

They squirted their cum on my tits.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

My body shook and shivered and almost catapulted off the bed. I came the same time as the guys.

"Wow!, amazing!"