Spookshow Baby

Story Info
A look into the sin of a bloodthirsty monster.
3.2k words
4
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little about me... My "fetishes" if you will, most find morally repugnant. I find gore to be completely sexy in all it's forms. I do not condone rape, incest, murder, or other such criminal actives, nor do I partake of them.

That however does not mean I do not fantasize about them, or get off when watching any Rob Zombie flick. I'm just twisted like that. Some call me an extreme masochist/and or/sadist, depending on my mood.

If you find yourself to be easily offended by the Macabre and grotesque, this is really not the story for you. But as an intelligent, (albeit in possession of a horrid concept of grammar) Pagan, goth-freak-nerd-what ever other label you will give me, and above all Artist, I feel confident in my First Amendment Right to FREE SPEECH. However, I am also understanding toward the sensitiveness of others, so, therefore I give you this one chance to discontinue reading now. I will not be offended, in fact I won't even know. And you won't feel the need to tell me just how screwed up I am. It's a win, win. But should you decide to forgo the warning that was just presented, you read on at your own risk.

And p.s. Deal with little misspellings and grammar that might be less than desirable. Thanks. And enjoy.

Macabely, Yours.

*

"She's a thriller.

She's a killer.

Spookshow baby!"

-Rob Zombie; Spookshow Baby.

"Please... Stop..." She pleaded with me as I selected a different knife from the table.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" She strained.

Truth be told, there was no real reason 'why'. Up until a few hours ago I had never seen this woman before in my life, and she has said or done nothing to warrant such brutality on my part. In fact, I was getting nothing from this. Aside from another dead body to hide. So then why? Who'd do this to a person they had never met; and without provocation on some level?...

"There is no good reason." I replied coldly as I stared her right in the eye and that look of sheer abandonment and terror crept across her face was enough to convince me that she had lost her faith in God. And that realization was enough to render her useless to me. So, with a sigh I plunged the knife into her heart, watched her body twitch and jerk while the blood pumped rhythmically out. She had angered me. She could have lived for days, weeks longer had she not angered me.

Why did that cunt have to anger me?! Now I would have to get another. Not that I minded the hunt, but she reminded me how I longed to be normal again. She had made me think about him. About Jack.

"There is no God up in the sky tonight

No sign of heaven anywhere in sight...

A thousand lips a thousand tongues

A thousand throats a thousand lungs

A thousand ways to make it true

I want to do terrible things to you"

-NIN; Suck

"What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know, I'll probably sit at home and read."

"Oh-WOW! Aren't we the wild one tonight?"

"You know me, wild and crazy!"

"Well Beth and I will be at the club. If you're not too exhausted from all that reading." She chuckled and grabbed her keys and purse.

"Alright see you later." I said as I picked up my book.

Liz, Beth, and I shared an old Victorian house that had been converted for the use of college students. But we hardly ever saw each other. I guess you could call them party girls. Now don't get me wrong, they were good girls and all, but they liked to party. I wasn't into that as much. I did go to a few parties, but I didn't drink, nor stay as late as they did. I was more into getting good grades and such.

An hour or so passed and I decided I would go walk down to the Jack in the Box to get something to eat. We lived in a pretty safe area all things considered. What with campus security and a police station about a block and a half away, I often would walk around unaccompanied late at night. It had gotten to the point where I didn't even carry my mace around with me any more.

It was still relatively warm for being a mid Autumn night in the Rockies. So I was in sandals, a tank top, and low rider jeans. My long auburn hair was pulled back into a lose pony tail, which highlighted my heart shaped face, my thick red lips, and smoky green eyes.

When I got there I noticed that the guy behind the counter was cute and tried to flirt with me. Being fairly shy, I must have turned bright red when he asked me for my number. I smiled, said maybe another time and waited for my food.

Not that I'm particularly religious, but at 21 I was still a virgin. I stood firm in the fact that I was just holding out for the right time, the right person. I paid for my food, and headed home. It wasn't too long after I had walked out of the Jack in the Box that I got that unnerving feeling that I was being watched, followed. I quickened my pace and started to head to a well lit, and crowed place. The club.

The bouncer gave me the typical once over and let me walk past. I saw Liz on the dance floor between two guys, while Beth was sitting in a booth with some guys tongue in her mouth and a hand on her breast. As I walked past Liz I waved and made my way to sit by Beth. I sat there for several minutes before they noticed me, but I didn't mind. At least I didn't feel like someone was watching me any more. Liz and her two friends eventually joined us and introductions were made. There was Tyler, (he was the one giving Beth the breast exam) and then Christian and Mark.

Christian bought us all drinks, a coke for me, and a shot of Jack for everyone else. We all talked, drank, and danced. It eventually got late, and we all made our ways into the night. Beth went home with Tyler, and Liz with Mark.

"Would you mind walking me home?" I asked Christian. He was tall with sand colored hair and brown eyes. He had a well toned body, the type you'd expect to see on an athlete. But he had very soft hands.

"Sure."

"I just don't like walking this late by myself. I don't want to mislead you though, I'm not looking to hook up. Not that I don't like you, just don't want to jump in the sack right away." He laughed and said;

"That's fine. I'm not looking to get into your pants. Maybe some day, but I'm okay with working up to it." He smiled to me as we made our way to my house. He told me that he was from Massachusetts, and was here on a hockey scholarship studying to be a bio-chemist. I told him I was born here, and that I was an art major.

"Well, this is me." I said as we approached my house.

"Well, Ms. O'Malley, it's been a pleasure. If you ever need an escort again, feel free to give me a call. My number is 555-6425." I unlocked my door and walked in. I had just begun to shut the door behind me when it was violently pushed back open, and Christian was shoved through. Directly behind him was a tall pale man with dark eyes and dark hair. Before I could scream he hit me with the back of his hand and sent me flying across the room.

When I came to, he had both Christian and I bound and gagged. He was sneering something into Christian's ear. He glanced in my direction and a sadistic smile crept across his face as he walked towards me. Pulling me to a standing position by my hair he said;

"Now dear Jill, instead of just killing you, I'm going to have to kill everyone you have ever loved in front of your eyes for the aggravation you have caused me! But first I think we shall have a little fun." It was then that I realized that both Christian and I were completely naked. Fear took hold of my mind and body, and I instinctively got ridged.

"Kneel!" He spat at me. When I resisted he slapped me across my face which sent me to the floor. He pulled me back to my knees,

"I said kneel!" I had no choice but to obey, I kept my eyes locked on Christian who was yelling something from behind his gag.

"You'll get yours!" Our captor spat back at Christian.

My mind raced as it flooded with thought of what he was planning to do to me...

"Bleed in silence

Into the bright bloody sea

Feed the need for ecstasy

That waits down below."

--Bleed in Silence; Wumpscut.

I pushed these thoughts from my mind as I stepped out into the cold night. Too much time had gone by, soon the night would be over. And I had yet to accomplish my goal. So I headed down to the strip, passing the adult theaters with live dancers, the bars, and clubs that spewed music onto the street. I scanned the crowds of people standing around waiting to get into one place or another. In the distance I heard sirens blaring. I wouldn't have the time like I had, had with the girl. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much. But at this point it was no longer about that. It was about the hunt, the kill.

It wasn't too long until I spotted a male in line for the Whiskey a Go Go. Pretending to be drunk, I stumbled, tripped and fell into him.

"Wow, it's a good thing you were there." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Always willing to help a beautiful lady out." He smiled back at me.

"How long have you been waiting?" I asked gesturing to the non-moving line.

"About an hour, place must be busy."

"Ever been here before?" I asked

"Yea, it's a cool place, always has good music. You know the Doors and Motley Crew played here. Kinda sky rocketed them into stardom."

"Is that so? You here alone?" I asked looking to the people in front and behind him.

"Well, I'm here with my friend." He said pushing the guy in front of him.

"Well, then it seems you're short a must needed female."

"Is that so?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I bet I can get you in sooner. Follow me." The three of us stepped out of the line, and walked up to the bouncer. He was a typical L.A. bouncer, looked like he had been rejected from the Hells Angels, clad in leather and chains.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah you can let me and my two friends here inside." I said out loud. He looked at me without expression on his face. I quickly pushed my way into his mind and in a very calm tone told him again to let me and my friends pass. He looked at me and the men I was with, and without any struggle let us pass into the bar.

"Wow, didn't even have to slip him a fifty." The second guy said.

"By the way, my name is Kane, that's Burt."

"I'm Stella." I always lied about my name, made things easier in the end. I was willing to waist a half hour there with them, but no more than that. We made our way up to the bar, Kane ordered a Johnny Walker Red, and Burt got an MGD, I was given a Scooby snack. We danced and made small talk. Everything I said about myself was a lie, everything he told me about himself was unimportant.

By the feel of it on my leg, Kane was up and ready to go after two drinks which he inhaled. And that was fine with me. I spun around, planted my mouth on his, forcing my tongue into his throat, and grabbed the bulge in between his legs.

"Wanna get out of here?" I asked as I licked his neck and rubbed his penis through his pants.

"Fuck yeah!" Together we made our through the crowd and out the door. I pretended to send a text message, explaining to him that my room mate would be worried if I didn't let her know where I was, and he hailed a cab.

"Shit, where should we go? I live all the way down in Monterey, Burt and I are just up for the weekend."

"Monterey, eh? Well Suzzie is at my place, so can't go there. We could always just find an alley way or something."

"How about the Hills?" He said referring to the Hollywood Hills. You know, where that big sign is, in case anyone forgets where they are.

"Sure." I said.

We climbed into the cab, and he told the driver where to go. I kept my face well covered by his neck and my long hair. The less people that could identify me the better. That's why I stuck to bars and clubs when hunting. A thousand witnesses won't do you any damn good if they were all too drunk to get a good lasting memory of my face. I stuck my hand down Kane's pants and began to tease the head of his cock with my fingers. It wasn't too long that I felt the presence of pre-cum. I dropped my head into his lap and began to lap at his cock. I heard the driver unzipping his pants. I felt Kane's hand on the back of my head as he attempted to guide my head up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmmm...." I hummed over his erection.

"Fuck... Stella...God that feels good..." He breathed.

I quickened my pace, and then stopped abruptly.

"We're here." I said as we pulled up to our destination, and the cab slowly came to a stop.

"How much do I owe you man?" Kane asked.

I had already placed my mind into the drivers. It helps to cut out all and any memory a sober person might remember of you. You fill their heads with anything else than what's going on right now. Be it past memories they already have, or thoughts about hot air balloons. Then if a cop asks them to try to explain what I look like, all the can remember is their parents last anniversary party. Get the idea? For this guy I chose his favorite porn, which just happened to include a blow-job in a taxi scene. So he thought of that and yanked it, instead of looking at me. And while I was there I figured I'd give us a free ride.

"Fuck, that felt great, too bad we had to stop..." He said as the driver pulled away.

"Where to from here Kane?" I asked

"Up. Here follow me." And we walked a good long ways up the hill. Not to the top, but far enough to be completely out of sight, out of ear range, and where we could see most of L.A.

"Any chance you might give me an encore of that performance in the cab?" He asked as he fondled my breasts.

"Of course." I said as I un-did his pants and pulled out his semi-erect penis.

"Oh fuck baby... You suck so well... That's it, all the way in... Shit... Oh GOD!!" He moaned as I worked on his cock.

"Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!! I'm gonna... Fuck I'm gonna cum... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he held my head firmly on his cock and shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed greedily, as I looked up into his eyes.

"You, baby, are wearing w-a-y too many clothes..." He said as he took off my shirt, and un-zipped my black leather mini skirt revealing my black lace thong and matching bra.

"I don't think we'll be needing those either." He said as he pointed to my bra and thong. So I quickly removed them to show him my naked form.

My breasts were not the biggest in the world, only a 32 C, but they were perky, smooth, and a pale pink in color with perfectly sized and shaped nipples in a darker pink. And I was not the skinniest broad out there either, weighing in at a 180 lbs. But I also stood at an even six foot, flat footed. My hips and ass weren't the smallest, but if I stood just right, together they would form a heart shape, directing a man to right where he wants to go.

Kane stood there for a second rubbing on his dick, and licking his lips before removing his clothes. He pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply, letting his hands roam over my body.

It wasn't long before he had found my sex, and started stroking it with a finger. Playing with my clit, opening my pussy lips, and plunging a finger deep into me. I moaned and grew wetter, as I drew his arm closer to me, trailing inch by inch, down his triceps, to his forearm, to his hand, where I put my hand over his, and pushed in another finger, working myself along with him. All the while I used my other hand to coax his penis into another standing position. Moaning passionately into his mouth, until he fell with me to my knees, then laid onto the ground, allowing me to climb onto of him.

I contracted my muscles and pretended to have to push him into me.

"Oh, Kane... You're so big. I don't know if I can take it... Oh baby, you're stretching me..." Until I had him all the way inside me, than I moaned;

"Fuck Kane, you're the biggest I've ever had..."

"Yeah, you're really fucking tight... I don't know how long I'm gonna last..." He grunted.

"Fuck Kane... You feel so good inside me... I'm gonna cum..." I moaned as I rode up and down on his cock, letting him fondle my breasts.

"That's it, cum on my cock baby... Oh yeah..." He yelled as he quickened his pace.

It wasn't long before I could feel his penis start to spasm, and I knew what was coming next by the throbbing of the vein on his neck.

"F-U-C-K!! I'm gonna cum!!!!!" He shouted as he started to ejaculate deep inside me.

Quickly as to not lose the moment, I brought my mouth to his neck, and bit into his jugular, letting his blood wash down my throat. Gulping down mouth full after mouth full as his heart slowed, and his penis grew soft in me.

"Thanks for the ride baby." I said as I wiped my mouth clean. And got dressed.

I started my decent down the hill, leaving his naked lifeless body behind. It was time to lay low for a while...

"Witches too and goblin too and speckled sills

Lament, repent, oh mortal you."

-Bauhaust; Hallow Hills.

*

This may become a longer story. Depending on feedback, my want to continue it, and the such. Enjoy.

Macabely, Yours.