Spooning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers

Now, I pulled back with my hips and forward with my hands, then reversed, ramming into her almost savagely. The slap of her ass and thighs on my skin was impressively loud. The sensation was so good that I grunted low at the same time she squealed. Here we were in heaven now. I repeated, pulling us apart and slamming us together, hearing the same sounds and loving them. I'm no macho man, but rught then I felt a more intense, self-aware rush utter of _maleness_ than I recall ever feeling before. I was fucking my woman, the best lay on the planet, and no one on earth had anything to say about it.

I fucked Lyn. We've made love countless wonderful, deeply fulfilling times, of course. We've played sexy games that ended up in bed (or on the table, or car hood, or radio tower...). Only rarely have we just fucked. Like this. No, never quite like this before. At one point, I didn't think I could or would have stopped for anything. The scents of our arousal, the sound of our slurping, smacking skin and our mingled animal voices (I never make noise during lovemaking) mesmerized me. My own roughness surprised and thrilled me - I shoved her on and off my cock as much as I drove my own body into hers. The feeling of her sliding up and down my shaft was incredible. Her sheath squeezed almost like it was trying to make me cum more quickly to spare a prolonged assault. It just made me want to drive further and harder.

My orgasm started the base of my spine, rising through my body, and finally rocketing to my brain and penis at the same time. I had the presence of mind to slam her back into me and grind forward into her one last time before my muscles locked up. I remember a slight bump of contact; my cockhead at the end of her passage, then everything went white. I can't remember any details, only impressions. There was sound - from both of us, I think. Repeating pressure and release. Consuming pleasure. Emptying. Love. Possession. Satisfaction. Power. Maybe even God.

Then, like coming down from an hour-long headrush I was back in myself. I opened my eyes (I hadn't realized they were closed). Lyn looked back at me from the bed, breathing heavily. Here eyes were now clear and intense. With some effort, I released my grip from her elegantly curved hips. How I loved those hips. Now they had red marks where I'd held her. I sank back on my haunches, my finally dwindling prick sliding out of her red, swollen pussy, followed by copious amounts of our combined cum.

I exhaled, and sank sideways, back to where I'd been sleeping, trying not to land on Lyn's right leg as I half-fell into place. I thought about reaching for a towel or something, but just couldn't right now. Lyn rolled onto her left side and faced me. I suppose I looked about as roughed-up as she.

"Lyn.."

"Shh."

"Lynnie, I..."

"Shhh, Matt. I know," she put her index finger to my lips. Her finger smelled like sex. Everything now smelled like sex. It was fantastic.

"What day is today?"

"Saturday, Matt"

"Thank God."

Lyn threw her right leg over my left and snuggled in close, her head under my chin. I heard her breathing slow and deepen, and felt myself slide back into sleep.

-------

The sun crept higher in the sky, more fully illuminating the sleeping couple on their bed. They faced each other, legs and arms draped carelessly, one over the other's.

The clock read 9:42.

The man stirred, stretching his long legs down and his arms out, both over and under the woman's torso. The woman leaned her head back, opened her eyes, and looked into the man's.

"Good morning"

"Morning"

9:46

"That was some dream I had last night," he said.

"Me, too." She smiled at him, then blinked a few times.

"Matt?"

"Mmm?

"I'm pregnant."

"...! Hm? How do you-"

"I just know. My mom said she knew it with both my brothers and I, as soon as it happened. And her mom before that."

"You sure its even the right time?"

"Oh, yes. I know, we should test in a few days or weeks, I guess. But I'm right. I didn't know that I'd know, I didn't know how. But I do now."

"That's crazy," hs said, looking off out the window.

"Is it? I can't really explain it. I just... know."

"Are you _sure_?"

"Yes, Matthew. Look at me. I'm positive"

"Oh. ...Wow."

"Yes. Wow."

9:52

"This is good, right? This is what we wanted?

"Ohhh, yes, my love. This is right. This is perfect."

"I always thought we'd find out by looking at stripes on little sticks or something. This is much better. ...Is it a boy or a girl?"

"How should I know? It doesn't work that way, silly.

"Oh. Just checking. ...I love you, Lyn. Hey! You're going to be a Mom!" the woman shivered at the words.

"Love you Matt. And you're going to be a Dad." The man's arms closed around the woman's body and hugged her to him. "...Now, fuck me."

"You want to make love after whatever happened last night... this morning... whatever?"

"No. I want you to _fuck_ me. Like last night. Please."

"Oh, yes. Yes."

The two bodies moved on the bed...

-End-

Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers
12