Sports Challenge

Story Info
A story of a supportive wife.
6.1k words
3.54
57.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Suzy and my husband is Troy, and our best friends are Millie and David. Troy is the vice captain and David is the coach of a local sports team. This story starts on the night before the big grand finale. The four of us had been out for an early meal at the local pub and then the two guys wanted to call it an early night after talking to each of the team members. At some time during the night we had decided that we girls had the plays, and were getting slightly pissed. We girls would go back to Millie's and the boys would go back to our place. So just after nine the boys dropped us, and a couple of bottles of wine, at the house and disappeared into the night.

Millie and I enjoyed ourselves, and as the wine took affect, the talk turned to sex and misbehaving. While quietly Troy and I enjoyed an active sex life in and out of our love, we had both had enjoyed other sex partners and the occasional threesome or group sex. We believed that Millie and David were totally straight.

After a few drinks and giggles I said that I was really horny and would love a hard cock. With a shy smile Millie said, "If you are feeling naughty I would like to show you some of our favorite toys."

Taking our wine with us Millie led me into their spare bedroom and unlocked a small cupboard. Inside was a collection of dress ups, vibrators and dildo, videos and books, massage oils and lubricants, which they enjoyed in private but had not taken outside this room.

Millie is a strawberry blonde with a big mess of tight curls that cascade down her back, and as I found out that night, a turn on figure with a cute big round bottom, a well trimmed pussy that matches her top and a stand up set of tits crowned with a pair of dusty pink acorns. I am what my lovers call a cute cuddly bit of fluff that has enjoyed life and not read a diet book, not fat, but an exciting full figure that my men (and female lovers) like to explore. A rounded but tight bum to match Millie with a trifle larger waist and a cunt that was made for eating, covered with a mass of tight dark curls, and a pair of tits that brought stares and whispers when let out to play. And that night we did play.

It started when we emptied the cupboard out on to the floor and looked at the complete contents up close and personal. The two of us held up all the bits and pieces against ourselves and each other like two girls playing dress up, until Millie threw me a stretch bright red mini and a matching red lace half cup bra and told me, "Try them on."

With a laugh I stripped off my top, bra, and slacks, and wriggled into the skirt and bra. While the bra was a bit small it lifted my tits up and open for a lover to enjoy. Millie asked, "Would you like to see me in the same outfit?"

Without waiting for an answer she turned and picked up a video tape and put it into a video player. As the screen came to life we both saw Millie on the screen in different outfits, slowly wearing less and less, exposing more to the camera. As the scene with Millie in the same outfit as I was wearing came on screen I realized that Millie was standing next to me. On screen we saw Millie walk round the room and then sit on the edge of the desk. She then started to play with and tease her nipples making them swell and redden and she started to ease up the mini till her pussy was in view.

From off screen David handed her a large black dildo which she first started to give head to, then spread her legs to open her cunt and eased that monster cock into her own love tunnel, while teasing her excited clit.

Standing there watching this on the screen I realized that Millie's hand was resting on my hip as if not sure where to go. In a husky whisper she said, "David always said that this outfit looked better without knickers."

Feeling turned on myself I said, "You had better remove my knickers then."

She dropped to her knees and again eased up the hem and slid her hands under the mini onto my arse. She started to roll my knickers over my cheeks till they fell in a ball around my ankles.

With my hands holding her head inches from my crotch I firmly told her, "Kiss me, taste me, make love to my pussy."

As I was standing there I realized that here I was on one hand watching Millie fuck herself on the big screen while she knelt between my legs and was eating me out making my cunt all hot and wet.

I pulled Millie to her feet and started to kiss her while our hands roamed over our bodies. As I started to unbutton her blouse she said, "I have never done this with a women before, and there had been one other man before David."

I replied, "You have done it to me already. I hope we are going to enjoy it again."

By this time I had Millie standing there with one of my hands in her panties playing finger games with her clit and pussy lips. With a finger I alternated between her very wet cunt and gently probing her arse. Her hands were on my tits pulling on my nipples, stretching them one at a time before letting them go to bounce back into my chest. I was kissing her probing her mouth with my hungry tongue, tasting not only her but my pussy juice on her lips and tongue.

She stepped back and after removing her panties pulled a small box from the cupboard. In the box was a matching pair of life like 10 inch vibrators made to resemble every girls dream cocks with heads, veins and lumps and bumps. As I helped Millie to the floor I took off the bra and hitched up the mini to around my waist leaving me almost naked to match Millie.

Millie handed me one of the vibrators and started to masturbate with the other. Looking deeply in my eyes she said, "Here is your hard cock and you've got mine. Would you fuck me please? Make me cum, make me climax as I do the same for you. If you do not I am going to do it to myself, I hope that this is not awful but I would much rather make love to you I have never wanted to make love to another woman before but tonight I want to make you happy, make you cum and make you want to do the same to me."

I said, "Relax and enjoy the moment."

I was not only fucking her hot pussy, but I bet that tonight she would enjoy the pleasures and pains of true sexual pleasure. Swiveling herself around she started to nibble and kiss down my body, tasting the texture of another woman's body for the first time; from my neck, to my breasts, across my stomach, to my pubic bush. As she started to nibble on my pussy, I started to ease open her legs and gain access to that sweet pussy that I was longing for.

It was then I decided that despite Lilly's urgency, I felt that she really needed to be teased until she almost begged for it. I was sure that her arse was a virgin for mine to take.

One hand freely traveled over and explored her body, from her excited nipples and full tits, to her face and mouth that had started to nuzzle at my sex, through the long curls of her mane, down her back to the twin peaches and the prize ring hidden between them.

With my other hand and fingers, my mouth, lips and tongue I began to faintly touch, so gently tease the tender folds of her pussy till they began to open and reveal the pinkness and wetness of excitement. Again with the tip of my tongue I searched for her clit till I found the engorged little button of pleasure. I then started to lick and suck it till I heard Millie moan with pleasure. Lifting my face from her pussy I felt Millie doing similar things to my body, with a touch more urgency, like a teenager touching someone else for the first time, eager to please but unsure how far to go.

I knew how far to go, I knew what to do so slipping one then a second finger into her pussy I returned my mouth to her clit first gently sucking, then licking. I then took that excited bit between my teeth and nibbled it bringing the blood to the surface causing it to redden. At the same time I pumped my screwing fingers in and out of her ravaged pussy, all the time listening to her muffled breath, watching the rise and fall of her tits as her chest filed with shortening gasps of air, feeling the cunt muscles grab and tighten around my fingers, bringing her to the edge of the release that her body craved.

Then I stopped. Millie grabbed for the hand at her pussy, for my head at her cunt, pleading for continuance, but I just returned to the tender kisses and touches that I had started with.

I then picked up the vibrator, and without actually touching her with my fingers for a while, I slipped the head towards the gaping lips where my fingers had been. Inch by inch I slid that plastic cock into her till I felt she could take no more, and then started to pull it out with the same pace, and then even slower I pushed it back in, then almost out again. Just the head rested between those lips, then trying to copy a man's force, I rammed that prick right up as far I could go, causing Millie to gasp.

Turning on the vibrator's controls, I returned to the forceful fucking that she seemed to crave, her hips lifting to meet the invader. Her legs opened for the invisible owner of the prick inside her, her hands having left me to pull at her nipples, her mouth open gasping for air, her body trying to meet the climax that it rushed to hit head on. And then again I stopped, and Millie with tears in her eyes pleaded with me to let her cum, to rid her muscles of the tension they held, to let her sexuality flow with the juices of pleasure. I tenderly returned to the tastes of her pussy, nibbling at her clit, sucking on the lips around the plastic cock, I then moved my body so I may reach towards the jewel that I aimed for.

Opening the space between the twin peaches I exposed for the first time the puckered ring, I gently blew on it causing Millie to flinch; I then lowered my lips to kiss the tender skin that had never been made love to before. Millie with a start pulled away, as if what I was about to do was wrong, was dirty, and should not be. But in a whisper I told her to relax and enjoy the beautiful sensations, as I enjoyed making love to her tender, virgin, and arsehole. Before bring her to the finale climax that she wanted.

I moved so that I was now between her legs with her on her side, both that arse and pussy open for my access, after gently kissing her ring, I started to worm my tongue around and into that joy as I had done to her pussy, with Millie's body starting to enjoy and respond I eased a finger into the warmth of her arse.

Slipping that finger in to the first knuckle I let it adjust to it. Then I removed it and replaced it with my mouth and tongue, letting my tongue force the moisture from my mouth deeper into her, lubricating the tight hole for another invasion from my finger, The finger then replacing my tongue, then swapping back and forth, till her body started to match the finger fucking her arse as it had responded to the fucking the vibrator had given her pussy.

With a quick glance around the stuff under us I found what I was looking for, a chrome vibrator, smaller than the one in her cunt, smooth but ready for her slimy arse. I pulled out my finger and pushed the head to the now ready hole. I slid it in. Then taking a vibrator in each hand and burying my face back in her sweet pussy, I started to fuck both her arse and cunt while licking and sucking her excited clit. Her hands traveled to her crotch as she again started to feel her body rush with the sense of the building climax.

Her hands were everywhere, making sure my hands were not going to stop this time to sensations that her cunt was feeling, holding my hand as we together fucked her arse, to her nipples pulling, twisting and stretching them to increase pleasure and pain shooting through her body, holding my head tight in her pussy as I again nibbled and bit her clit and pussy lips.

Starting deep inside of her she first moaned then screamed with pleasure as her body tensed and then collapsed in a state of climax. She then lay very still till her breath caught up with her body. I crawled up next to her, face to face, kissing her trembling mouth, the tears on her cheeks, the tender neck with veins still pumping, her swollen nipples, and back to her mouth and now responsive lips and tongue. She opened her eyes and kissed me back.

In a whisper she said, "I have never climaxed so hard before."

Once Millie had regained some composure she asked if I would like her to do those things that I had done to her. I replied, "Yes please, but let me get comfortable in David's big office chair. Why not turn on the video camera so the boys could watch later?"

Millie set up the camera so not only we could record but see ourselves on the big screen. She put in a clean tape and put away the dress up tape. On the screen I saw myself in the chair, my hair ruffled from Millie's hands and my nipples erect on top of my full tits. I then opened my legs to expose my pussy and started to play with my clit.

As Millie came on screen I moved so not only she had full access to me but also it was the best angle for the camera. Millie step by step copied what I had done to her bringing me to almost the peak of excitement, then slowing to let me relax before bringing me to the edge again and again, until she stopped to find the chrome vibrator.

Before she found it I handed the big black dildo as well as the ten-inch vibrator. She asked if I thought it would fit and I whispered that it would not be the first black cock up there and I would love it. After moving the camera I laid Millie on her back, on top of David's pride and joy large desk, with her head towards the camera almost hanging over the edge.

I then sat on her face with my back to the camera. As Millie started to suck on my pussy I moved forward so that the screen was filled with not only Millie's head, with her tongue reaching for my clit, my pussy flaps hanging open and my cute round arsehole ready for invasion.

With a bit of a wiggle Millie soon was licking my cunt to a fevered pitch and was worming her tongue up my arse, leaving the whole of my crotch awash with a mix of pussy juice and saliva. As I glanced over my shoulder I saw on the big screen the sight of Millie with the black monster at my back door, pausing for a moment as if in doubt, but then pushing the thing in my tight ring. She fed about half of the twelve inches in there and using the rest as a handle.

Leaving the monster there for a second she then turned on the vibrator, slipped it into my eager cunt, then slipped back under me to suck and tease my clit. She started to build a rhythm fucking both my holes. I climaxed over Millie's face with pussy juice running down into her mouth.

After I calmed down I sat Millie up on the desk edge with her legs spread wide, I placed her mouth against one of my breasts and she started to gently suckle on my nipple. I was teasing her clit and slipping a finger into her pussy. I was telling her of some of my great fucks and sex sessions. After I finished the story telling I looked at the camera and said that we were now going to find us a real cock or three each, to fuck and fill our every hole. I then turned off the camera.

Millie laughed as the screen went blank, and said would it be funny if the boys believed her about the getting a real fuck. I turned to her and said, "I am not joking and besides, what is most important to David and Troy this weekend?"

She replied, "For the boys winning the grand finale."

"Well," I replied, "Three things are for sure: 1.) We have two really horny girls who would fuck anything with a hard cock, 2,) Two husbands who would do anything to win tomorrow, and 3.) The opposition team down at the clubroom is probably half pissed. Why don't we go down there, fuck them stupid till early in the morning, then they will be too buggered to play let alone win. We will be happy and not frustrated, the boys will be happy as champions, and the opposition should be happy as they have had the best two cunts in town. So let's go!!"

I asked Millie to get a baggy sweater and her long overcoat. When she asked why I told her to do as I had asked, so still naked she ran out of the room and returned quickly. When she returned I was putting on the bra and teasing my own nipples. I then eased down the mini to just cover my pussy and pulled on the baggy sweater, and found a pair of red very high-heeled shoes to complete the look. Turning to Millie I handed her a black all in one outfit that I had seen on the tape early that night.

I helped Millie pull it on, doing up the zip that went from halfway down her bottom to her neck. From the back she was completely covered from ankles to neck in the shiny black vinyl pulled tightly across her back, shoulders, down her arms to her wrists and across that great arse.

As she turned around the only flesh you could see were her hands, her feet in a pair of black high heels. Her two great tits were poking out through the two holes crowned by her two large red nipples. Below her pussy and cunt lips still swollen with excitement were visible by another hole to match the two for her tits.

Touching her own exposed tits and cunt she said that she could not go out like this. I just replied that she can, and was, so throw on the coat, to stop us getting arrested, grab the glasses and wine and lets get going.

After trying to find a key to unlock the door of the clubrooms, the door was opened by a young stud dressed in an athletic singlet and sweat pants. Letting us in, we were surrounded by a team of slightly pissed young yokels from a town in the next county.

Making myself blush, I stepped forward and started to apologize for interrupting their turn. I said, "We are on our way home from a theme party. The captain let us use the spa from time to time. If you want us to, we will leave."

Well all the boys were now around us, and one of them asked what the theme was. Millie quickly replied, "Hookers and Deviants."

Quickly opening her coat and flashing her outfit, her tits, and her hot pussy, she said, "I am the deviant and she (pointing to me) is the slut and hooker."

One of the guys said I did not much look like a hooker, so with a wriggle of my hips to move the hem of my skirt up to expose my arse cheeks, I pulled the sweater over my head to be left standing there only in half bra, skirt, and very high red heels. Looking back at him I asked if this looked better.

Sliding an arm around my waist a tall young stud asked, "What do you charge then good looking?"

Looking deep into his eyes I replied, "Well for old farts it's more than you've got, but tonight I could be bought for a couple of cigarettes, my glass filled, and some quality time in the spa."

"Alone?" he queried.

"More the merrier, and beside two's company - mores an orgy."

Minutes later Millie was having her zip undone by one of the team while having her mouth assaulted by another. I was helping my stud remove his T-shirt while he grabbed my ass with one hand and teased my tits with the other. All the time we were locked together at the lips enjoying the pleasures of each other.

As we undressed we were undressed by helping hands that grabbed the chance for a quick feel up of what they hoped was to come. Around us the rest of the team stripped and sat on the edge of the spa, or on the benches the team used for training. The smell of liniment and Deep Heat still hung in the air.

With a quick motion Millie ended on the spa edge, with a skinny red headed guy's face buried between her legs, licking, nibbling, sucking, and teasing her poor pussy and excited clit.

Sitting either side of her where two of his mates, their hands and mouths feasting on her breasts, again teasing her with pleasure and pain. One of them was enjoying taking her nipple and pulling it with his teeth out almost till it wouldn't stretch any further then letting it slap back to her chest. Meanwhile Millie was busy with her hands holding the two tight buns that belonged to the prick that slipped between her lips and towards her throat.

12